BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234384 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183767 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is like Hitler in that he thinks/thought he was smarter than his generals and did all the major planning without their help. Same thing happened with LBJ when he and SecDef McNamara (who was never in the military) did all the major planning in the Vietnam War.
Libtards always think they are smarter than the experts!!!
Well, okay, like Hitler, he did all the military planning and execution? Really? You mean that? Then your comment son Osama Bin Laden's demise, please. Except for giving the go-ahead for that perilous mission (the most courageous act ever, according to Gates in his memoirs), I didn't know he planned and executed the raid. Kudos to Obama.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183768 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura Bush, Desperate Housewife - White House Correspondents Diner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =apVvAdZrlnsXX
This is funny, and in good taste, whether one likes or not likes GWB. Why don't you accord Obama the same treatment?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183769 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura Bush, Desperate Housewife - White House Correspondents Diner
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny, and in good taste, whether one likes or not likes GWB. Why don't you accord Obama the same treatment?
Because the Obamas are not funny. Why I have to wait until Halloween to tell my Obama jokes as they are way to scary!
You do know there is a difference when telling a joke and being the joke, don't you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183770 Jan 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, okay, like Hitler, he did all the military planning and execution? Really? You mean that? Then your comment son Osama Bin Laden's demise, please. Except for giving the go-ahead for that perilous mission (the most courageous act ever, according to Gates in his memoirs), I didn't know he planned and executed the raid. Kudos to Obama.
That is easy. they located UBL six months earlier and a month later they had a plan and had trained for it but Obama repeatedly turned it down. It was SecDef Penatte and SecState Hillary that forced Obama's hand!!! Basically they told him that sooner or later the PUBLIC will find out we had found out we had located UBL and the YOU were to scared to take him out.
Sad in that Obama thought his reputation was more at stake than the reputation of our military. Yes, it was the Navy Seals that where on the ground but is was U.S. Army helicopter crews that flew them in and out.
Oh in 2009 Obama cancelled the Silent Hawk project after we had built two prototypes because he said they were to expensive and then we crashed one on the UBL Raid and we have one left. What happens if we need them again?!?
BTW, I still have some friends in high places in Army Aviation. Yes, I first arrive at "Camp" Rucker in 1954 (It was given "Fort" status in 1959). I was also a Fort Rucker Frog in 1963-64!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183771 Jan 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like they would flirt in public at Mandela's funeral, in full view of the world. Your hate knows no bounds. Go hide somewhere , deep deep underground.
My point being is that Michelle did not like it either!!! Why did they switch seats? I seriously doubt if it was Barrack's suggestion!!!! Just look at the expression on Michelle's face!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183772 Jan 9, 2014
Hmmmmm, under Bush 630 Americans were killed in Afghanistan but under the first five years of Obama another 1,673+ have died! Why the difference? I know but you Libtards will never accept my answer.
Oh hint, the same thing that LBJ did earlier in the Vietnam War.

http://icasualties.org/oef/
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183773 Jan 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorance from Dufus fail. Morons are known for being the last to realize that everyone thinks they're pathetic
LMAO!!! About time you realized your handicap.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183774 Jan 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. I missed the LMAO. You clownstomped me, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Still obsessing about gays and turds? It all fits.
Obsessing! Hell, it is more like pity, but it still doesn't mean we will be swapping spit in the shower.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183775 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is easy. they located UBL six months earlier and a month later they had a plan and had trained for it but Obama repeatedly turned it down. It was SecDef Penatte and SecState Hillary that forced Obama's hand!!! Basically they told him that sooner or later the PUBLIC will find out we had found out we had located UBL and the YOU were to scared to take him out.
Sad in that Obama thought his reputation was more at stake than the reputation of our military. Yes, it was the Navy Seals that where on the ground but is was U.S. Army helicopter crews that flew them in and out.
Oh in 2009 Obama cancelled the Silent Hawk project after we had built two prototypes because he said they were to expensive and then we crashed one on the UBL Raid and we have one left. What happens if we need them again?!?
BTW, I still have some friends in high places in Army Aviation. Yes, I first arrive at "Camp" Rucker in 1954 (It was given "Fort" status in 1959). I was also a Fort Rucker Frog in 1963-64!
P
As usual, you want to have it both ways, right? You WROTE that Obama, like LBJ, planned and executed all military movements. Now you pick and choose. Any unsuccessful ones,(though I can't think of any under Obama) are Obama's to keep, and any successful ones, they belong to someone else. You should work for foxnews or wnd.com . They'd love you.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183777 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmmm, under Bush 630 Americans were killed in Afghanistan but under the first five years of Obama another 1,673+ have died! Why the difference? I know but you Libtards will never accept my answer.
Oh hint, the same thing that LBJ did earlier in the Vietnam War.
http://icasualties.org/oef/
This is GWB's war, Rogue. Not Obama's. Do you think,(you probably do) that Obama had those improvised explosives set on roads that account for most U.S., and allied casualties? Do you think Obama doesn't want out of a war fought, by GWB ,. on behalf of drug dealers and corrupt administration? YOU want the U.S. to stay in Afghanistan, so accept the high death toll. As a matter of fact, you're now criticizing Obama for pulling out of Iraq. Now, the predicted disaster is happening - you do want to have it both ways, right? Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183778 Jan 9, 2014
JBH wrote:
The positive aspects are that the world can only be a better world by engaging in change.
(For example, To put in some more clear terms, See follows):
---- A new world direction is essential to effect the better good of the planet's future.
----- Changes are the positive hopes in the new direction for the world and human civilization to remain.
OBAMA IS THE CONTINUOUS Handler of BUSH PROGRAMS, BY CONDUCTING ALL THE SAME AS BUSH, on Iran, North Korea and so on.
To manufacture wars to implement against other countries' WMD or weapons programs, it could escalate to use nukes--that is no use but ultimately very destructive, and it proved to be insane.
Obama called redline about Syria and said would uphold the stand of the International Law by enforcing to strike Syria.
US bombs had killed millions AROUND THE WORLD , much more than WMD HAD BEEN KNOWN TO KILL HUNDREDS IN MIDDLE EAST.
(In other words, it was not necessary to enforce because WMD had not been proven used but did not kill vastly so many in history.)
From Syria, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, there can be potential explosive spots that can escalate to doing extreme things by use of nukes.
New hopes are the better good direction which essentially places the importance of change when indeed there are growing vast populations in the uprising world.
I am in agreement with you, the US should only protect what is inside our borders and the hell with what is on the outside!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183779 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obsessing! Hell, it is more like pity, but it still doesn't mean we will be swapping spit in the shower.
I had never heard of "swapping spit in the shower" until you just now mentioned it. You do know what you're talking about.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183780 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I am in agreement with you, the US should only protect what is inside our borders and the hell with what is on the outside!!!!
Clueless. What's on the "outside" are huge U.S. economic interests. Why do you think you're in Afghanistan and Iraq? Oil,oil, and oil. And, outside of oil, all the manufacturing done for U.S. multinationals! And the Coca and Pepsi Colas, McDonalds, GM, Ford, Costco, Walmart stores and sweat shops, etc. Not to mention the millions of U.S. citizens, both visitors, tourists and businessmen/women that need commercial guidance and consular services. "What is inside our borders only", you say? Your big corporation tycoons and CEOs would not like that.
Learn to Read

United States

#183781 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! About time you realized your handicap.
Poor Dufus. Your fables. Your failures. My entertainment
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183782 Jan 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never heard of "swapping spit in the shower" until you just now mentioned it. You do know what you're talking about.
Yes I do, but do you know what I am saying?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183783 Jan 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Your fables. Your failures. My entertainment
LMAO!!! It would be even better entertainment if you knew what you were talking about, but for now just keep chewing on the clean end of that turd.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183784 Jan 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless. What's on the "outside" are huge U.S. economic interests. Why do you think you're in Afghanistan and Iraq? Oil,oil, and oil. And, outside of oil, all the manufacturing done for U.S. multinationals! And the Coca and Pepsi Colas, McDonalds, GM, Ford, Costco, Walmart stores and sweat shops, etc. Not to mention the millions of U.S. citizens, both visitors, tourists and businessmen/women that need commercial guidance and consular services. "What is inside our borders only", you say? Your big corporation tycoons and CEOs would not like that.
Psst!!! You ate the turd, that was not for you to bite on, but I guess you explained it to him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183786 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Psst!!! You ate the turd, that was not for you to bite on, but I guess you explained it to him.
Now, re-read my post that follows, and tell me how you come up with "eating turds". You are one sick individual. I've hear of anal fixations, yes, but you take it a step further, eating turds now. Wow.

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Clueless. What's on the "outside" are huge U.S. economic interests. Why do you think you're in Afghanistan and Iraq? Oil,oil, and oil. And, outside of oil, all the manufacturing done for U.S. multinationals! And the Coca and Pepsi Colas, McDonalds, GM, Ford, Costco, Walmart stores and sweat shops, etc. Not to mention the millions of U.S. citizens, both visitors, tourists and businessmen/women that need commercial guidance and consular services. "What is inside our borders only", you say? Your big corporation tycoons and CEOs would not like that.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183787 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, but do you know what I am saying?
I sure do. You're saying that you like to "trade spit in the shower". You've got to like it, as you brought it up, seem to know about it. First time I've heard of it. And, no thanks, perv, ewww.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183788 Jan 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, okay, like Hitler, he did all the military planning and execution? Really? You mean that? Then your comment son Osama Bin Laden's demise, please. Except for giving the go-ahead for that perilous mission (the most courageous act ever, according to Gates in his memoirs), I didn't know he planned and executed the raid. Kudos to Obama.
That is right, he shut out Leon Panetta too. Why do you think Gates and then Panetta left?
Busg-43 went through two SecDefs in eight years. Obama went through two SecDefs in THREE years! WHY??? Because they both felt they were pissing in the wind!!!
Valerie Jarret has more influence of MILITARY matters than does the SecDef or the Joint Chiefs of Staff and that is very sad.
Obama's motivation for okaying the UBL raid was based on his belief that if he had NOT okayed it, the political fallout would have been much worse when the public found out, and they eventually would find out.
In fact Pres. Obama lamented publically how much HE was on the line and did not seem to care to much about the people who actually put their BODIES in harms way!!! Everything to Obama is 100% politics. HIS political future is more important than anything else and what is really sad is that you are okay with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min OzRitz 1,482,583
please help us 2 hr larry 23
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,176
Climate Change References, Deleted From WH Webs... 4 hr YES there is a GOD 4
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 4 hr Bash his head IN 16
Are democrats destroyed? 4 hr Where is my love ... 248
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 2,907

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages