BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques of Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#183389 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hillary Clinton's Sex Scandals
Western Journalism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZvxUuAl85hoXX
Disgusting. Western Journalism yet ! Shame on you. News of the World , Wnd.com and Globe trash kind of yellow journalism, lies, untruths, fabrications, innuendos, mud, all of it and more. More than ever with you, Rogue, the medium IS the message.
Jacques of Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#183390 Jan 4, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
This today from the archives:
"I know I speak for everyone in this chamber, Republicans an Democrats, when I say to Saddam Hussein,'You cannot defy the world', and when I say to him,'You have used weapons of mass destruction before; We are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again' ".
Bill Clinton, 1998 State of the Union Address.
Where does Clinton say Saddam HAS them? Where does it say Clinton approved the invasion of Iraq?
Jacques of Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#183391 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Barrack H. Obama, aka Harry Bounel, is worried now?
Taitz-v-Colvin-filed-second-am ended-complaint
https://docs.google.com/gview...
https://docs.google.com/gview...
I won't even read your trashy accounts. But I'll tell you what, 210-0 must show just how worried he must be.
Jacques of Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#183392 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd that you bash someone who became addicted to prescription medications but totally ignore someone like Obama who not only was a cocaine user but a cocaine dealer!
Would you now please elaborate, and cite reliable sources? Specially the "dealer" thing.

Do you hate him and Hillary so much that you SEARCH the internet day and night for this kind of trash , jubilant when you locate it, and certainly no intention to verify the accuracy of said reports?
JBH

Delta, Canada

#183393 Jan 4, 2014
It is only a relative measurement to depict that US is declining.

In other words, it is a comparison appraisal that when the rest of world are having population explosion, gaining more technologies and better education, with climbing emerging economies around the world, US is not that strong and effective in operating its polices anymore.

Some emerging economies (e.g., El Salvador) have better economic growths than that of China where its economy has been growing rapidly in the last 20 straight years, yet there are signs showing China's growth slowing from now on.

Emerging economies are mostly the ones of developing countries, as those like El Salvador, Brazil, India, Russia, China whereas advanced economies are those of G-7.

There are very few advanced economies on the planet while besides those G-7, only few in Europe and elsewhere are of advanced economies.

China has expanded its military to challenge US that China could be the largest military on earth, but not US .

Russia has built to having most number of strategic missiles to meet US and face NATO.

North Korea already has nuclear bombs and built up the training base of its military that it is ready for anything.

US has shown ineffectiveness in quelling insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan as they are only small countries that US could not even tackle.

In this aspects, the rest of the world gain strength in many areas that US no longer would be taken for granted to force a policy or on any issues.

From the perspectives showing globally, US is declining as it is not as what it used to be to engage operatives that other countries would go along or yield to it.

When there is ineffectivity in all these, US is viewed as going downhill (and declining) because other countries become stronger and make more success in many matters.

Declining speaking is only a relative measurement related to world situations and phenomenon worldwide, nowadays, as compared to previous era.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183394 Jan 4, 2014
Jacques of Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Which begs the question addressed to Rogue : Was there an AlQaeda presence in Iraq when Saddam was in charge? While we are at it, was Ezbolah present, were there any Iranians? As to killings, were there as many terrorist attempts and deaths? There were, we all know that, Saddam was a vile S.O.B., but were there as many killings? What happened to the Christians who lived under Saddam? Rogue will surely rush to answer these questions.
Soooo, al Qaeda is worse than Saddamn Hussein? How many Jews were in Iraq under Saddamn? 150,000! How many are left? Less than ten!!! What happened to them? They were moved to Israel and the U.S.!
Yes, under the Shia, Jews and Christians do better than if they were under the Sunnis but Saddamn was a Sunni in name only. But the Christians and Jews "lived" under Saddamn and nothing more.
In my book, Saddamn and al Qaeda are EQUALLY evil.
Just like Cracker and Honkie are just as evil as the N-word. But you Libtards have a hard time seeing the difference as you think black people have the right to be racists!!!!
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#183395 Jan 4, 2014
Jacques of Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Which begs the question addressed to Rogue : Was there an AlQaeda presence in Iraq when Saddam was in charge? While we are at it, was Ezbolah present, were there any Iranians? As to killings, were there as many terrorist attempts and deaths? There were, we all know that, Saddam was a vile S.O.B., but were there as many killings? What happened to the Christians who lived under Saddam? Rogue will surely rush to answer these questions.
Zero al Qaeda in Iraq when Bush invaded in 2003.

The Iraqi Shiites were second class citizens with Sunni Saddam in charge and today they run the whole country and loyal to Iran.

Iraqi teenagers and school kids were allowed to frequent bars, clubs, and go to the movies on weekends with a curfew at 11pm under Saddam.

Saddam even had Women School Teachers, Women Scientist, Women Doctors, Women Lawyers, and Women in his government because he was a Secular Muslim and hated by al Qaida fundamentalist.

Turns out you Jacques was right and Rogue was wrong about Iraq that cost the American taxpayers over THREE TRILLION DOLLARS.

Bush lost Iraq and Afghanistan with the best military on earth.

==========

'The Country You Destroyed': A Letter to George W. Bush
by Ralph Nader / January 3, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/kkcq9ef
George W. Bush
George W. Bush Presidential Center
PO Box 560887
Dallas, Texas, 57356
Dear Mr. Bush:
A few days ago I received a personalized letter from your Presidential Center which included a solicitation card for donations that actually provided words for my reply. They included “I’m honored to help tell the story of the Bush Presidency” and “I’m thrilled that the Bush Institute is advancing timeless principles and practical solutions to the challenges facing our world.”(Below were categories of “tax-deductible contributions” starting with $25 and going upward.)
Did you mean the “timeless principles” that drove you and Mr. Cheney to invade the country of Iraq which, contrary to your fabrications, deceptions and cover-ups, never threatened the United States? Nor could Iraq [under its dictator and his dilapidated military] threaten its far more powerful neighbors, even if the Iraqi regime wanted to do so.
Today, Iraq remains a country (roughly the size and population of Texas) you destroyed, a country where over a million Iraqis, including many children and infants (remember Fallujah?) lost their lives, millions more were sickened or injured, and millions more were forced to become refugees, including most of the Iraqi Christians. Iraq is a country rife with sectarian strife that your prolonged invasion provoked into what is now open warfare. Iraq is a country where al-Qaeda is spreading with explosions taking 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 lives per day. Just this week, it was reported that the U.S. has sent Hellfire air-to-ground missiles to Iraq’s air force to be used against encampments of “the country’s branch of al-Qaeda.” There was no al-Qaeda in Iraq before your invasion. Al-Qaeda and Saddam Hussein were mortal enemies.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2014/01/03

----------

Military can't win in Iraq: General Petraeus Says
March 10, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/2n3l43
AS THE new US commander in Iraq warned there was no military solution to the conflict and the US needed to talk to insurgents, the US Democratic Party leadership has finally bitten the bullet and proposed a deadline for the withdrawal of US combat forces by October next year.

"There is no military solution to a problem like that in Iraq," General David Petraeus said. "Military action is necessary to help improve security … but it is not sufficient."
Addressing massed ranks of reporters in Baghdad's fortified green zone, General Petraeus said Iraqi leaders would eventually have to sit down and talk with some of the violent factions tearing the country apart.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/military-can...

Location hidden

#183396 Jan 4, 2014
Jacques of Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't even read your trashy accounts. But I'll tell you what, 210-0 must show just how worried he must be.
If you are not worried, why did you bother and respond? Dr. Orly Taitz is attacked daily which means you Libtards are very worried. Same goes for Rush Limbaugh.

9 Responses to “Another sign the regime is in panic: some 300,000 articles about my cases and my work were removed or de-linked on Google. Hacking and sabotage of my web site and my computer, slander and defamation of character intensified”

Location hidden

#183397 Jan 4, 2014
Hey Jacqueau, have you ever seen the 1997 film Amistad ? Do you remember the scene in which the lawyer is attacked and he asked the character played by Morgan Freeman why and he said that was because they were afraid of him. And that is why you Libtards attack Dr. Orly Taitz and Rush Limbaugh.

Location hidden

#183400 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd that you bash someone who became addicted to prescription medications but totally ignore someone like Obama who not only was a cocaine user but a cocaine dealer!
Jacques of Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you now please elaborate, and cite reliable sources? Specially the "dealer" thing.
Do you hate him and Hillary so much that you SEARCH the internet day and night for this kind of trash , jubilant when you locate it, and certainly no intention to verify the accuracy of said reports?
I knew you would fall for the Red Herring "dealer" allegation while ignoring the cocaine allegation. Why? Because you, and everyone else, knows that Obama used illegal drugs like cocaine but in your Libtardian mind Rush addiction to prescription medication is worse!!! And that makes you a bigot!!!
And, as if, you do not look for trash on people like Rush Limbaugh. Do you know what the allegations against Rush were? He had ten too many Oxycontin pills, and nothing more. You see, here in Florida you can only pickup a thirty day supply of certain medications while in most states, under federal law, you can pickup a NINETY day supply. Florida enacted that law to help stop trafficking in prescription pills but Rush was not trafficking and it was obviously nothing more than a minor error. The ONLY reason why Rush was prosecuted was because he was ...... Rush Limbaugh and nothing more.
It is like doing one mile and hour over the speed limit and you get stopped for speeding, and ticketed, while the cops ignore the people who are drive 15+ mph over the speed limit.
About ten years ago the State of Tennessee was ignoring LOCAL trucks who were running seriously overweight while citing out of state trucks for the minor overweight violations. And, the Feds under G.W. Bush, came down hard on Tennessee for it too.
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#183401 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama sold cocaine I am sure Hillary, McCain, and Romney would have brought that up.

Same with his birth certificate, his Muslim faith, and his communism.

Rogue the Dreamer.

ROTFL

Everly Brothers All I Have To Do Is Dream

Location hidden

#183402 Jan 4, 2014
Oh, while trucking I have had my fuel tanks dipped a dozen times to see if I had "red" diesel fuel (non-highway/tax free (also called "Farm diesel)) but where does an over-the-road trucker get his fuel from? Truck stops. Meanwhile I wonder how many farm "trucks" using farm diesel which is meant for off-road farm vehicles ONLY? It would stand th=o reason the people who most likely to violate that law are farmers and construction vehicles but 90+% of the enforcement is done against out of state, long-haul truckers who are the least likely to violate that law.

Location hidden

#183403 Jan 4, 2014
In the early 1970s I cause a civilian stealing aircraft fuel from the Army. He was a contract fuel truck driver who would refuel aircraft at the base field and at the stage fields. We were using 100/130 octane AvGas and he would miss log about five gallons for every aircraft. He would refuel 40-50 aircraft per shift which would mean he was miss-logging 200-250 gallons per day.
After he refueled the aircraft at the stage field he would return to the base field. He would leave before the student bus but would arrive back at the base field AFTER the bus did. So I flew my helicopter and caught him stopping at a farm and filling a large tank there.
If you blend 100/130 AvGas with 87 AutoGas, you get a real good hightest. I informed Army CID and they turned it over to the FBI and that was the last time I saw him on Army property. I assume he got busted!
Again, would the student pilots be steal fuel or would the fuel truck drivers be more likely to do so? So why would Rush Limbaugh TRAFFIC in prescription drugs when he already has enough money? Again, the ONLY reason why Rush was prosecuted was because he was ...... Rush.
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#183404 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, why did Pelosi not impeach either Bush-43 or Dick Cheney? What would the charges be? And no you know why Clinton WAS impeached?
Pelosi is a corporate hack Democrat just like Obama, Clinton, Bush and Cheney.

----------
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder
by Vincent Bugliosi / May 9, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/yjwxsea
There is direct evidence that President George W. Bush did not honorably lead this nation, but deliberately misled it into a war he wanted. Bush and his administration knowingly lied to Congress and to the American public -- lies that have cost the lives of more than 4,000 young American soldiers and close to $1 trillion.
A Monumental Lie
In his first nationally televised address on the Iraqi crisis on October 7, 2002, six days after receiving the National Intelligence Estimate (NIE), a classified CIA report, President Bush told millions of Americans the exact opposite of what the CIA was telling him -a monumental lie to the nation and the world.

On the evening of October 7, 2002, the very latest CIA intelligence was that Hussein was not an imminent threat to the U.S. This same information was delivered to the Bush administration as early as October 1, 2002, in the NIE, including input from the CIA and 15 other U.S. intelligence agencies. In addition, CIA director George Tenet briefed Bush in the Oval Office on the morning of October 7th.

According to the October 1, 2002 NIE, "Baghdad for now appears to be drawing a line short of conducting terrorist attacks with conventional or CBW [chemical and biological warfare] against the United States, fearing that exposure of Iraqi involvement would provide Washington a stronger case for making war." The report concluded that Hussein was not planning to use any weapons of mass destruction; further, Hussein would only use weapons of mass destruction he was believed to have if he were first attacked, that is, he would only use them in self-defense.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/05/0...

========
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#183405 Jan 4, 2014
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
The Libertarian commentator debates politics, history and what he considers to be the unconstitutional behavior of both the Bush and Obama administrations, with consumer advocate and four-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader.
June 2, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/kpno7e7
Well, this is something you don't see every day. Ralph Nader hosted this interview segment with Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and discussed his book, Lies the Government Told You. I'm surprised the judge is going to be allowed on Fox after making the statements he did about Bush and Cheney during the interview.

Nader: What's the sanction for President Bush and Vice President Cheney?

Napolitano: There's been no sanction except what history will say about them.

Nader: What should be the sanctions?

Napolitano: They should have been indicted. They absolutely should have been indicted for torturing, for spying, for arresting without warrants. I'd like to say they should be indicted for lying but believe it or not, unless you're under oath, lying is not a crime. At least not an indictable crime. It's a moral crime.

Nader: So you think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney should even though they've left office, they haven't escaped the criminal laws, they should be indicted and prosecuted?

Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings

--------
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#183406 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacqueau, have you ever seen the 1997 film Amistad ? Do you remember the scene in which the lawyer is attacked and he asked the character played by Morgan Freeman why and he said that was because they were afraid of him. And that is why you Libtards attack Dr. Orly Taitz and Rush Limbaugh.
Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office./ January 9, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/9ylluu
His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.
Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.
Because the size of the economy and labor force varies, we also calculate in percentage terms how much the total payroll count expanded under each president. The current President Bush, once taking account how long he’s been in office, shows the worst track record for job creation since the government began keeping records
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#183407 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you probably think Owl Gore won the election of 2000 too!
HE DID WIN by cheating(just like Kenyan-born Obama) but the Bush league retroactively cheated to get the win. Can anybody really believe Gore could beat anybody. GW was a fairly weak candidate though. JFK simply and stubbornly out-cheated Nixon in 1960 which is why Nixon turned down a recount in Illinois where he got $500,000 cash in a briefcase from Jimmie Hoffa.
Obama is The Antichrist.
Jacques of Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#183408 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
1. I did not see Amistad;
2. Taitz and Limbaugh are jokes. Bad jokes, but they sure know how to have people mock them. But they are not stupid, as they sure know how to live off hating disillusioned fans like you.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183409 Jan 4, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>It will never end until Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama gets thrown into the lake of fire.
The never ending fable. Poor BSC Birfoon
Jacques of Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#183410 Jan 4, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, al Qaeda is worse than Saddamn Hussein? How many Jews were in Iraq under Saddamn? 150,000! How many are left? Less than ten!!! What happened to them? They were moved to Israel and the U.S.!
Yes, under the Shia, Jews and Christians do better than if they were under the Sunnis but Saddamn was a Sunni in name only. But the Christians and Jews "lived" under Saddamn and nothing more.
In my book, Saddamn and al Qaeda are EQUALLY evil.
Just like Cracker and Honkie are just as evil as the N-word. But you Libtards have a hard time seeing the difference as you think black people have the right to be racists!!!!
What? There were 150,000 Jews under Saddam and there are none left today? That is a good thing ? Wow.

Cracker, I explained a few days ago, referred to the "cracking" sound of the whip as white slave owners whipped their slaves. How can "cracker" be offensive when it refers to aggressive acts from one dominant race to a subversive one? Now, the N word. Does the "N" word refer to any act of aggression by the "N" worders?

HONKIE : From the urban dictionary

Do tell us how "honkie" can be offensive to whites as it precisely describes what a "honkie" is.

a derogatory term for a Caucasian person.
there are three main theories for the origin of the word:
1. the word originated from the practice of white males wishing to hire African-American prostitutes in the 1920's, and going to the appropriate part of town while honking their car horns to attract the whores. Some versions state that the reason for this was that the white men were too afraid to actually stop in those neighborhoods, so the honking would bring the hookers to them. Others say that since few African-Americans could afford cars back in that time, the honking signaled a higher-paying white client and would quickly gain the prostitutes' attention.
2. the term comes from the word "honky-tonk", which was used as early as 1875 in reference to wild saloons in the Old West. Patrons of such disreputable establishments were referred to as "honkies", not intended as a racial slur but still a disparaging term.
3. "honkie" is a variation of "hunky" and "bohunk", derogatory terms for Hungarian, Bohemian, and Polish immigrant factory workers and hard laborers in the early 1900's. African-Americans began to use the word in reference to all whites regardless of specific nation of origin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,191,378
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Mother Superior 51,360
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min orange 71,554
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 1 hr donaldcmyers 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr donaldcmyers 69,123
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr donaldcmyers 51,503
Abby 2-28-15 12 hr Mister Tonka 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency