BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183307 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacqueau, you can not tell me anything about weather I do not already know. Have you ever heard of "lake effect" snow?
Once a lake freezes over, there will no longer be lake effect snow. To get lake effect snow you must have cold air blowing over the water and the land has to be ... down wind!!! The prevailing wind for Shitcago is from the Northwest (prevailing Westerlies) so for Shitcago to get lake effect snow the wind must come from the NorthEAST!!!
Again Jacqueau, there is nothing you can teach me about weather. As an aviator I have studied it for decades!!!
God you are dense. I told you I knew nothing about weather and climate change or not changed, and that's why I leave it to the experts, the scientists. Which is exactly what you should do, instead of preaching about lake ice direct from some obscure google article.

Ottawa

#183308 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how Hillary fixed the Intern problem in the White House? She started to hire only MALE internes but it backfired on her as Chelsea started to date one of them. So Hillary confronted her daughter asking her if she was having sex with the intern and Chelsea replied, "Not according to Dad, I'm not"!!!
Another repeat of a bad tasteless joke. TV repeats usually occur in summer, Rogue. Not tired of that old joke? And now calumny at daughter, Chelsea? Pray tell, what's she done to you now?

Ottawa

#183309 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he may still be president but he is a Lame Duck president. Why even the Democrats in Congress are afraid of getting their picture with him. I bet the back door at the White House is getting more use than the front door is these days.
Ahhh, sharp remark, Rogue, as usual. Obama is the first lame duck president since Wahsington.

Ottawa

#183310 Jan 3, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And a totally new image she has. Fully botoxed, maybe even surgery, and those cute thirty something bangs in hopes the easily fooled will embrace the new and improved, youthful Hillary and forget she is an old bag of bitch ready to continue the symbolism over substance legacy of the democrat party. Love how they use the makeup to highlight those stunning cheekbones. I am so looking forward to her monotone screaming during the campaign.
""

"old bag of bitch " , botoxed, etc. Civilized discourse, you said. Remember? There is, admittedly, plenty to criticize about Hillary Clinton. Like Rogue, have you run out of WND.com and various Nazi sites to quote from? You're after physical traits now and treating her as a bitch? Really.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183311 Jan 3, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me!
----------
Summary Of A 1993 Republican Health Reform Plan
Feb 23, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/amcg2tz
In November, 1993, Sen. John Chafee, R-R.I., introduced what was considered to be one of the main Republican health overhaul proposals: "A bill to provide comprehensive reform of the health care system of the United States."
Titled the "Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act of 1993," it had 21 co-sponsors, including two Democrats (Sens. Boren and Kerrey). The bill, which was not debated or voted upon, was an alternative to President Bill Clinton's plan. It bears similarity to the Democratic bill passed by the Senate Dec. 24, 2009, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2010/...
--------
Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans
October 1, 1989 / http://tinyurl.com/8xb6rd9
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...
-------
Obama says Heritage Foundation is source of health exchange idea
March 30th, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/26xm72p
EDITOR'S NOTE: An analysis of this comment by President Barack Obama was published on April 1, 2010. After it appeared, the Heritage Foundation's communications office contacted us to argue that our rating of Mostly True was too generous to the president. We did some additional reporting to review our ruling. Our second round of reporting -- primarily talking to conservative policy experts outside of Heritage -- solidified our initial conclusions. Below is the updated version of our story, which retains the rating of Mostly True, published April 26, 2010.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
------
How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate / 10/20/2011 / http://tinyurl.com/7yztznx
ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.
GINGRICH: Thatís not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.
ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.
GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.
ROMNEY: And you never supported them?
GINGRICH: I agree with them, but Iím just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasnít true.
ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?
GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.
ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?
ROMNEY: Oh, OK. Thatís what Iím saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.
GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.
ROMNEY: OK.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/10/20/h...
Ah there you go again with the Heritage Plan equals the RomneyCare equals the Republican Plan which equals ObamaCare. They are not the same plan. Tell us, if they were all the same plan, why did not one Republican vote for the ACA?!?

Location hidden

#183312 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he may still be president but he is a Lame Duck president. Why even the Democrats in Congress are afraid of getting their picture with him. I bet the back door at the White House is getting more use than the front door is these days.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, sharp remark, Rogue, as usual. Obama is the first lame duck president since Wahsington.
There are degrees of lameness. Even though the Democrats are the majority in the Senate, the Senate will NO LONGER VOTE based on party lines. In other words, what Obama says, will probably not be passed by the Senate much less by the House!!!

Location hidden

#183314 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how Hillary fixed the Intern problem in the White House? She started to hire only MALE internes but it backfired on her as Chelsea started to date one of them. So Hillary confronted her daughter asking her if she was having sex with the intern and Chelsea replied, "Not according to Dad, I'm not"!!!
<quoted text>
Another repeat of a bad tasteless joke. TV repeats usually occur in summer, Rogue. Not tired of that old joke? And now calumny at daughter, Chelsea? Pray tell, what's she done to you now?
About fifteen years ago and man had gone to the White House to conduct some business. He was at the front desk when a an intern came running down the hall yelling, "BITCH, BITCH, BITCH", and the receptionist picked up the phone and dialed, talked to someone and then hung up.
The man asked the receptionist what was going on and she replied, "Bill's In Trouble, Call Hillary"!
Sorry, if Bill gets back into the White House, they are going to yell "BITCH" several times a day!!!

Location hidden

#183315 Jan 3, 2014
<quoted text>
God you are dense. I told you I knew nothing about weather and climate change or not changed, and that's why I leave it to the experts, the scientists. Which is exactly what you should do, instead of preaching about lake ice direct from some obscure google article.
Well, there is your answer. You admit to knowing nothing about weather but take it for granted the "the experts" are correct. The only problem is you will only listen to George Soros approved experts.
Oh, you consider those articles obscure only because they are none George Soros approved sources. And that is why I call you a Libtard as you use only the left-side of your brain.

Location hidden

#183316 Jan 3, 2014
Well, Obama fed Osama bin Laden to the fish!!!!

Kim Jong Un fed his uncle to 120 starving dogs: unconfirmed report
Yahoo Newsnn By Olivier Knox, Yahoo News 3 hours ago
http://news.yahoo.com/kim-jong-un-fed-his-unc...

Location hidden

#183317 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
O.J. is another typical Libtard who thinks Obama can do anything and pardon him but O.J. was NOT convicted of any federal crime. He was charged, tried and convicted of STATE crimes in the State of Nevada. The only one who can pardon him is ....... the Governor of Nevada!!!!
Again, Libtards think Obama is THE Messiah!!!
O.J. Simpson begs Barack Obama to free him from jail because he thinks he has brain cancer
Jan 03, 2014 By Christopher Bucktin
The 66-year-old former NFL star, behind bars for 33 years, is being tested for a cancerous tumour and is convinced he does not have long left to live
Appeal: O.J. Simpson wants Barack Obama to free him Appeal: O.J. Simpson wants Barack Obama to free him
Convicted kidnapper OJ Simpson has written to Barack Obama begging to be freed from jail because he thinks he has brain cancer.
The former NFL star, who is serving a 33-year jail sentence in Nevada, is undergoing medical exams for a cancerous tumour.
He has pleaded with the president to be released after becoming convinced he has not got long left to live.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oj-si ...
<quoted text>
What's the above got to do with Obama? So. O.J. begs for a pardon...so what? If a beggar hassles you for money on the street, does that say anything about you? You're really out of bad stuff to report on Obama, aren't you? Like, when you say Castro likes him. Again, so what? Is that Obama's doing?
Sorry, it was NOT about Obama. It was about you Libtards that think Obama can fix anything!!!
All Hail the Messah, Obama!!! Save us from the evil Conservatives

Location hidden

#183319 Jan 3, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalism is good but what we have is crony phony capitalism with phony baloney free trade.
The American worker can never complete with slave wages in China, Pakistan, Et Cetera.
==========
They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
Banks don't like businesses? They look at business plans before they lend their money. If the business plan does not look good, they will not loan the money.
Just look at the Housing Loan problem. The banks did not want to make loans to high risk "individuals" so Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton passed some laws that made the evil banks make those loans anyway. The banks made those bad loans and when the housing bubble burst, you Libtards blamed the banks!!!! Look in the mirror, YOU LIBTARDS cause the housing loan problem by making the banks make bad loans.
I have a novel idea. Save up your money so you can pay up front at least 10% of what ever you want to buy whether it is a car, boat, house, etc. Then there will be less loan defaults!!!

Ottawa

#183320 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
O.J. is another typical Libtard who thinks Obama can do anything and pardon him but O.J. was NOT convicted of any federal crime. He was charged, tried and convicted of STATE crimes in the State of Nevada. The only one who can pardon him is ....... the Governor of Nevada!!!!
Again, Libtards think Obama is THE Messiah!!!
O.J. Simpson begs Barack Obama to free him from jail because he thinks he has brain cancer
Jan 03, 2014 By Christopher Bucktin
The 66-year-old former NFL star, behind bars for 33 years, is being tested for a cancerous tumour and is convinced he does not have long left to live
Appeal: O.J. Simpson wants Barack Obama to free him Appeal: O.J. Simpson wants Barack Obama to free him
Convicted kidnapper OJ Simpson has written to Barack Obama begging to be freed from jail because he thinks he has brain cancer.
The former NFL star, who is serving a 33-year jail sentence in Nevada, is undergoing medical exams for a cancerous tumour.
He has pleaded with the president to be released after becoming convinced he has not got long left to live.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oj-si ...
<quoted text>
Sorry, it was NOT about Obama. It was about you Libtards that think Obama can fix anything!!!
All Hail the Messah, Obama!!! Save us from the evil Conservatives
You become denser by the second. What "libtards" ?(Rogue, tm reg'd). O.J. asked for a pardon, not the "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd). What do THEY have to do with that?
munchin popcorn

AOL

#183321 Jan 3, 2014
8,000 pages!

so how'd that birther thang work out?
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#183322 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah there you go again with the Heritage Plan equals the RomneyCare equals the Republican Plan which equals ObamaCare. They are not the same plan. Tell us, if they were all the same plan, why did not one Republican vote for the ACA?!?
Read my lips:

Number 1. A Republican Mandate Heritage Foundation.

Number 2. Republicans keep HMOs in charge making the loin share of profits.

Number 3. The lobbyist wrote the legislation same with Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drugs Medicare Part D.

ALL AMERICANS ARE STILL PAYING THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR MEDICINES IN THE WORLD.

Sincerely,

Former Republican representative Billy Tauzin
Bush/Cheney Medicare Part D.

----------

Watchdog Group Sues for Disclosure of White House Meetings with Healthcare Execs / July 23, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/mby2t4
I want to just talk about some of the names, as theyíve released this, naming some of the healthcare executives who have made multiple trips to the Obama White House.
Richard Umbdenstock, the president of the American Hospital Association, has visited the White House eight times since Obama took office, beginning on February 3rd, two weeks after Obamaís inauguration.
Former Congressman Billy Tauzin has visited five times, now head of the drug industry lobby, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, known as PhRMA.
Dr. James Rohack, president-elect of the American Medical Association, has visited four times, as has Karen Ignagni, president and CEO of Americaís Health Insurance Plans, an industry trade group.
Other healthcare executives who have made multiple visits to the Obama White House include Jeffrey Kindler, CEO of drugmaker Pfizer; Stephen Hemsley, chief executive of UnitedHealth Group; George Halvorson, head of Kaiser Foundation Health Plan; Richard Clark, CEO of the Merck pharmaceutical company; Jay Gellert, CEO of Health Net; and Rick Smith, senior vice president of PhRMA, which Billy Tauzin heads.
http://www.democracynow.org/2009/7/23/watchdo...

---------

Obamacare Architect Leaves White House for Pharmaceutical Industry Job
Few people embody the corporatist revolving door greasing Washington as purely as Elizabeth Fowler / December 5, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/bh6wuuv
When the legislation that became known as "Obamacare" was first drafted, the key legislator was the Democratic Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, Max Baucus, whose committee took the lead in drafting the legislation. As Baucus himself repeatedly boasted, the architect of that legislation was Elizabeth Fowler, his chief health policy counsel; indeed, as Marcy Wheeler discovered, it was Fowler who actually drafted it. As Politico put it at the time: "If you drew an organizational chart of major players in the Senate health care negotiations, Fowler would be the chief operating officer
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/12/05-0

Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#183323 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spending on Lobbying Thrives
Drug and health products industries invest $182 million to influence legislation
April 1, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/ayz3xbx
The law, often cited as a poster child for the industry's influence in Washington, bars the federal government from negotiating on prices of drugs supplied through Medicare. Many other bulk purchasers, including private insurers and federal departments such as the Veterans Health Administration, negotiate with companies for discounts.
A House bill sponsored in 2005 by Oregon Democrat David Wu would have allowed the Secretary of Health and Human Services to negotiate for lower prices for Medicare prescription drugs. A spokeswoman for Wu said the bill never made it out of committee. All similar bills met the same fate.
This session, the new Democratic House passed the Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act, which requires price negotiation, and the Senate is considering a companion bill. But the White House has issued a statement that President Bush would veto any push to require drug price negotiations in the Medicare program.
Nearly all major drug companies lobbied heavily to influence how the Medicare prescription drug program would be set up and administered.
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2007/04/01/578...

----------

How the White House's Deal With Big Pharma Undermines Democracy
August 09, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/murt6b
I'm a strong supporter of universal health insurance, and a fan of the Obama administration. But I'm appalled by the deal the White House has made with the pharmaceutical industry's lobbying arm to buy their support.

Last week, after being reported in the Los Angeles Times, the White House confirmed it has promised Big Pharma that any healthcare legislation will bar the government from using its huge purchasing power to negotiate lower drug prices. That's basically the same deal George W. Bush struck in getting the Medicare drug benefit, and it's proven a bonanza for the drug industry. A continuation will be an even larger bonanza, given all the Boomers who will be enrolling in Medicare over the next decade. And it will be a gold mine if the deal extends to Medicaid, which will be expanded under most versions of the healthcare bills now emerging from Congress, and to any public option that might be included.(We don't know how far the deal extends beyond Medicare because its details haven't been made public.)/
http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsv...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#183324 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks don't like businesses? They look at business plans before they lend their money. If the business plan does not look good, they will not loan the money.
Just look at the Housing Loan problem. The banks did not want to make loans to high risk "individuals" so Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton passed some laws that made the evil banks make those loans anyway. The banks made those bad loans and when the housing bubble burst, you Libtards blamed the banks!!!! Look in the mirror, YOU LIBTARDS cause the housing loan problem by making the banks make bad loans.
I have a novel idea. Save up your money so you can pay up front at least 10% of what ever you want to buy whether it is a car, boat, house, etc. Then there will be less loan defaults!!!
Wrong again, according to the FBI 80% of bank insiders were the culprits.

Amazedly you still do not believe in the 1929 crash?

----------

FBI: 80% of Fraud Attributed To Insiders Not Homeowners
The increased reliance by both financial institutions and non-financial institution lenders on third party brokers has created opportunities for organized fraud groups, particularly where mortgage industry professionals are involved. Combating significant fraud in this area is a priority, because mortgage lending and the housing market have a significant overall effect on the nation's economy. All mortgage fraud programs were recently consolidated within the Financial Institution Fraud Unit, even where the targeted
lender is not a financial institution. This consolidation provides a more effective and efficient management over mortgage fraud investigations, the ability to identify and respond more rapidly to emerging mortgage fraud problems, and a better picture of the overall mortgage fraud problem./ http://tinyurl.com/c85466t
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/financial/fcs...

----------

It Was the Banks / by James K. Galbraith
November 5, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2g9d2te
The original sin of Obama's presidency was to assign economic policy to a closed circle of bank-friendly economists and Bush carryovers. Larry Summers. Timothy Geithner. Ben Bernanke. These men had no personal commitment to the goal of an early recovery, no stake in the Democratic Party, no interest in the larger success of Barack Obama. Their primary goal, instead, was and remains to protect their own past decisions and their own professional futures.

But one cannot defend the actions of Team Obama on taking office. Law, policy and politics all pointed in one direction: turn the systemically dangerous banks over to Sheila Bair and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Insure the depositors, replace the management, fire the lobbyists, audit the books, prosecute the frauds, and restructure and downsize the institutions. The financial system would have been cleaned up. And the big bankers would have been beaten as a political force.

Team Obama did none of these things. Instead they announced "stress tests," plainly designed so as to obscure the banks' true condition. They pressured the Federal Accounting Standards Board to permit the banks to ignore the market value of their toxic assets. Management stayed in place. They prosecuted no one. The Fed cut the cost of funds to zero. The President justified all this by repeating, many times, that the goal of policy was "to get credit flowing again." / http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/05-1...

---------
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#183325 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Paradigm for Today's Democrats?
FDR's Response to the Plot to Overthrow Him
October 3, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4pw9kw6
Perhaps the most alarming slice of twentieth-century U.S. political history is virtually unknown to the general public, including most scholars of American history.
In 1934 a special Congressional committee was appointed to conduct an investigation of a possible planned coup intended to topple the administration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and replace it with a government modelled on the policies of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini. The shocking results of the investigation were promptly scotched and stashed in the National Archives. While the coup attempt was reported at the time in a few newspapers, including The New York Times, the story disappeared from public memory shortly after the Congressional findings were made available to president Roosevelt. It was the recent release from the Archives of the Congressional report that prompted the BBC and Horton commentaries.
http://counterpunch.org/nasser10032008.html

----------

Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
Benito Mussolini

The Fascist Plot to Overthrow FDR (FULL)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183326 Jan 3, 2014
Jacques,
Thousands upon thousands of airline flights have been canceled due to the winter snow.
Weary travelers are stuck in airports from coast to coast.
When will they ever learn?
loose
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#183327 Jan 3, 2014
IS THAT RIGHT -- Obama is about to close Gitmo soon?

Why take such a long time to close Gitmo?

Since Obama has not closed Gitmo prisons yet, just how many people have been further tortured during Obama's period?

When Obama pulled the troops out from Iraq, he said "Mission Accomplished" at that time.

"Mission Accomplished" is equal to (in addition to crimes of torture done there) the still continuous, volatile turbulence of long-enduring violences in Iraq after so many years, of which Obama seems to approve it by claiming the supporting of the Iraq Mission.

That demonstrates US failure by creating the long-lasting restlessness in Iraq.
When any unrest would last for more than 10 years, there is the serious myth that anything Iraq has there can be viewed as elegance to replace the very visible, standout, relentless, troubling explosion ongoing for too long.

If US had not invaded Iraq, there would not be such restless situation in Iraq at all.

So is Afghanistan that Obama extended the Bush mission in Afghanistan.

Obama had done more than Bush did, on the same old Bush things, from extension of Patriot act, declaring Bush mission as "Mission Accomplished", the furthering of another Bush policy on Afghanistan.

Is that so - US is growing, but not declining, however, it is only the unemployment that is declining?

Who says that?

US wealth composition globally is smaller these days than that of previous times, partly because China's economy has risen while other emerging economies are also climbing.

Many areas of US are ranking lower, as scores in reading and comprehension, math, aptitude and other skills tests perform poorly.

They do not rank in top ten positions but in the 17th to 26th positions while these areas used to rank among top spots for US.

Freedom liberty, righteous rights, free expressions are incriminated and eroding because of the Patriot Act and NSA spying programs.

US has lots of areas going downhill as they are no longer like what used to be.

These ARE SOME OF THE FACTORS AND SIGNS but not limited to, THAT EXHIBIT the declining USA.

Location hidden

#183328 Jan 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
A Paradigm for Today's Democrats?
FDR's Response to the Plot to Overthrow Him
October 3, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4pw9kw6
Perhaps the most alarming slice of twentieth-century U.S. political history is virtually unknown to the general public, including most scholars of American history.
In 1934 a special Congressional committee was appointed to conduct an investigation of a possible planned coup intended to topple the administration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and replace it with a government modelled on the policies of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini. The shocking results of the investigation were promptly scotched and stashed in the National Archives. While the coup attempt was reported at the time in a few newspapers, including The New York Times, the story disappeared from public memory shortly after the Congressional findings were made available to president Roosevelt. It was the recent release from the Archives of the Congressional report that prompted the BBC and Horton commentaries.
http://counterpunch.org/nasser10032008.html
----------
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
Benito Mussolini
The Fascist Plot to Overthrow FDR (FULL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hTdx6vEUtIAXX
Typical Litardian response, change the subject. But I will address your new subject anyway. Just how many people were tried? Arrested? Or even indicted? NONE!!! How many times have Democrat Congressional inquires have investigated Big Oil Companies for price fixing yet nothing has ever been found? Did Congress ever substantiate the allegation that G.H.W. Bush flying to Paris in an SR-71 to meet with the Iranians.
You Libtards are always trying to muddy the waters with false allegations. Did you know that evil Republicans want to throw elderly people out of their homes, hospitals, etc. and starve them to death?!?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,520,792
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 10,569
Protest is Treason 5 hr Our President Trump 1
Parental Alienation is Child Abuse 8 hr Fathers4Justice 1
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 9 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 hr honeymylove 2,524
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr PEllen 105,129

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages