BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243321 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Abolish The Fed

Arlington, VA

#183256 Jan 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
President Obama is the Most Admired Man in the World for 6th Year in a Row
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/30/presid ...
http://tinyurl.com/kykdkmk
<quoted text>
If Gallup wanted to do a real poll, they would have gone one on one. Such as:
Obama vs Bush-43
or
Obama vs Clinton
or
Obama vs Bush-41
or
Obama vs Reagan
And
Michelle vs Laura
or
Michelle vs Hillary
of
Michelle vs Barbara
But if you add a hundred people, it will have the most current president/first lady.
I was a victim of one of those polls in the past and it was multiple choice with none of the choices to my liking.
Most mind dumb idiots will fall for the false choice idiots by picking the lesser of evils, gee that sounds just like an election.
I dont hold must weight in a slanted poll but what is apparent is that even the mind dumb idiots are less liking of Obama than in the past, so he is less liked by mind dumb idiots now.
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#183257 Jan 1, 2014
But Obama's approval rating is down to his base and he has lost the Independent voters. Sure he can not be reelected ....... but the Democrats in Congress are very worried.
Obama's Current Approval Rating Is The Ugliest Since Nixon
Brett LoGiurato Dec. 17, 2013

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-approval...
But you can really tell when the Libtards are worried when they try and blow off the issue. If they were not worried, they would not have commented!
Why President Obama's Approval Dip Doesn't Matter
Earl Ofari - Posted: 12/05/20

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#183258 Jan 1, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I know the post hoc fallacy is ummm fallacious?
Almost every time Rouge predicts a conservative win, his guy loses. I wonder if Rouge has noticed. This means that Rouge causes Republican failures.(According to Rouge logic.)
Not worried much, is you?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183259 Jan 1, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe that a public official that violates his oath should be impeached?
I don't believe the fable about Obama hiding his identity. I do believe that only fools cling to such nonsense
Rogue Scholar 05

Jacksonville, FL

#183260 Jan 1, 2014
Father Duffy is full of sh*t.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/sJIh70IZua8...
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#183261 Jan 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe the fable about Obama hiding his identity. I do believe that only fools cling to such nonsense
And what is your stance on public officials violating their oaths?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183262 Jan 1, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>And what is your stance on public officials violating their oaths?
I am always opposed to it. And what is your stance on morons who cling to Birfoon fables to excuse their bigotry?
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

#183263 Jan 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always opposed to it. And what is your stance on morons who cling to Birfoon fables to excuse their bigotry?
Three Things You Can Never Change
1-Obama is not a "natural-born" citizen of any country.
2-Obama was born in Kenya.
3-Obama is The Antichrist.
John 3:16-17
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

#183264 Jan 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why I seldom wear a hat!!!! And you?
You have a hole in your hat but that's beside the point.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183265 Jan 1, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Three Things You Can Never Change
1-Obama is not a "natural-born" citizen of any country.
2-Obama was born in Kenya.
3-Obama is The Antichrist.
John 3:16-17
4 Tacky is a pathetic ignorant fool
Frank

Veradale, WA

#183266 Jan 1, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame the President blame Congress. Congress had the power to extend the tax breaks but it didn't. What party has the majority in Congress? That's right it is the republican party.
The Democrat party still holds the majority in the Senate,the senate is the House that is keeping Obama agenda alive. Congress did not force Obama to lie about the fact that he would never sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support. Obama lied when he said that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you like your insurance policy you can keep your insurance policy. Obama told voters that the average American would save $2500 with ObamaKare,when he knew full well that ObamaKare would cost three to four times as much. No Republican forced Obama to tell these lies.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#183268 Jan 1, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry Foster? Why?
Sorry about that Jacques. Sometimes my humor requires a bit of interpretation. Its a play on Bananas Foster which is served flaming with a shot of rum. Kind of like our mediocre presidents term is going up in flames. He definitely has the skill set to get himself to the top job, but lacks the character to make himself a success at it. He was grossly short on real experience which he desperately needed. If he had it, he may have realized much sooner he really didn't have all that time to go golfing, and should have been leading. President is a pretty important job after all. Democrats need to grow up and move past symbolism and start focusing on substance. Hillary is proof they are not ready to do so.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#183271 Jan 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, they asked an open question. What if you had only two choices? Like
Obama vs. Bush-43, or
Obama vs. Clinton, or
Bush vs Bush-41, or
Bush vs. Reagan. of how about
Michelle vs. Laura, or
Michelle vs. Hillary, or
Michelle vs. Barbara?
If Gallup asked it in that fashion, the results would probably be very different!!!
Huh?

That's the point; it's an open question. Who do you admire most, anywhere in the world? Obama won.

Sorry. Do you have a friggin' clue how many question would be required to for all the pairings possible for everyone who has some name recognition value?

Get real!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#183272 Jan 1, 2014
Rouge, you do know that for only 50 candidates, that's over 1200 pairings to query?

For 1000 pepz it's 499,500 questions. You gonna sit there and answer all those questions?
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#183273 Jan 1, 2014
wojar wrote:
Rouge, you do know that for only 50 candidates, that's over 1200 pairings to query?

For 1000 pepz it's 499,500 questions. You gonna sit there and answer all those questions?
Oh good. I feel another round of Birfoon math coming our way ...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183274 Jan 2, 2014
January 02, 2014 and Barack Hussein Obama is still president of the United States of America.

And so, 2014 begins on a losing note for birther birfoon buffoons.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#183275 Jan 2, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
The original and the best.<quoted text>Sad fact is Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist and we are powerless to stop him. ALL of congress are Freemason-puppets doing the bidding of the Illuminati. Born 100% Italian Jesuit Pope Francis is the False Prophet also at the behest of the same evil cabal. They control ALL of the mainstream media including NPR, BBC & FOX. The GOPers & Demoncrats are on the exact same sheet of music playing good-cop/bad-cop with the electorate. Soon will be the 7yr treaty, the Rapture and the Fatal-blow BHO will miraculously survive blinded in one eye. Guillotines, FEMA camps, the dreaded mark of the beast all starting in 2014A.D.
So get right with God now and avoid the Tribulation and the lake-of-fire where Obama's going.
Get this though you head President Obama was born in Hawaii You say he is the Antichrist again wrong the antichrist is suppose to be born in the middle east with the name mabus

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183277 Jan 2, 2014
Mmmmmm, I know Libtards think Global Warming causes more snow but to get snow it has to be .... cold. How do you 'spain dat?

Chicago breaks 96-year-old snow record
23 hrs ago 1:42 CBSTV Videos
Chicago broke a New Years Day record with more than five inches of snow. Chris Martinez, of CBS Chicago station WBBM, reports on the challenge for travelers and the additional snowfall expected.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/chicago-breaks-96...

Location hidden

#183278 Jan 2, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this though you head President Obama was born in Hawaii You say he is the Antichrist again wrong the antichrist is suppose to be born in the middle east with the name mabus
Why does that bother you? If you are really sure that Obama was born in Hawaii, why do you worry?

Location hidden

#183279 Jan 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
There are not 50 candidates really and you know it. But just in case you think there are, please name them,,,,,,, if you can?
And all you really have to do is compare them to Obama as that is what the poll was really about, propping up Obama ..... who got only 15% of the pol votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tuffet 1,711,013
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min FART BOOK 64,484
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 1 hr USA FAR FROM WORST 10
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 2 hr VERY WELL SAID 22
Trump is A 2 hr PIANO LEG KILLER 486
Why does America tolerate nazis? 2 hr LUTZ is a PUTZ 12
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr stinkydinky 2,786

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages