BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222759 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#183186 Dec 31, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one I am close to thinks any thing good about Obama,they certainly don't admire him. As far as I know most people think like me, that Obama is very bad for our country.
The Frank poll of his two birfoon friends finds they like the President. Surprise surprise surprise!
wojar wrote:
President Obama is the Most Admired Man in the World for 6th Year in a Row
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/30/presid ...
http://tinyurl.com/kykdkmk

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#183187 Dec 31, 2013
Correction the Frank poll finds his two friends don't like the President.

Big surprise.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183188 Dec 31, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The MENSA MIDGET strikes again..."WORLD"...I see a USA.com link...Eat Chit Wotard..Post a link from Saudi Arabia or Maybe Russia...Lets get Real...He is actually one of the most Hated men on the Planet ..More than 50% of Americans think he is the Worst POTUS Ever!!... The rest of the world is Laughing at us and raising their collective hand to Smack the Ol USA where it hurts.... We are so far in Debt when the dollar is devalued we are done...We are so distracted with crap like Miley Cyrus, Duck Dynasty, Paula Dean, or the fact that Unemployment has not been this bad in my life time... We are headed for a fall and you are all to distracted with BS to see it coming or do anything about it.....
Facts? Yeah, like I said,: "disgusting foul-mouthed profane garbage". Your kind must think you're the greatest thing to come along since sliced bread. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#183189 Dec 31, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
A Bias American News Source says this and it is Gospel?....They speak for the WORLD?
Really?.....Can you source it?....Did not think so..World ...ha ha .. As I Laugh...
Source it? wojar did

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183190 Dec 31, 2013
Jacques,
This fom the achives, brought to you by yours truly:

"NAFTA mean jobs. American jobs, and good paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement"

Bill Clinton, while signing the the NAFTA bill into law.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183191 Dec 31, 2013
Jacques,
It's not me. There's something wrong with Topix.
I'm no computer whiz, but for some inexplicable reason, it is very difficult to type on this website, for my keyboard does not function properly here.
It is only here that it happens, and is the primary reason for the majority of my spelling mistakes.....archives.
Believe it, or not.
loose

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183192 Dec 31, 2013
What a hoot. The Russian cruise ship that is stuck in the ice in Antarctica was up there to investigate .......... Global Warming!!! Ya kan't make this sh*t up. It is in the middle of Summer down-under and they are stuck in the ice. I hope those Libtards figure Global Warming out soon!!!!

'Stuck in our own experiment': Leader of trapped team insists polar ice is melting
By Paul Tilsley - December 30, 2013 - FoxNews.com

The leader of a scientific expedition whose ship remains stranded in Antarctic ice says the team, which set out to prove climate change, is "stuck in our own experiment."

But Chris Turney, a professor of climate change at Australia’s University of New South Wales, said it was “silly” to suggest he and 73 others aboard the MV Akademic Shokalskiy were trapped in ice they’d sought to prove had melted. He remained adamant that sea ice is melting, even as the boat remained trapped in frozen seas.

"We're stuck in our own experiment," the Australasian Antarctic Expedition said in a statement. We came to Antarctica to study how one of the biggest icebergs in the world has altered the system by trapping ice. We ... are now ourselves trapped by ice surrounding our ship.

"Sea ice is disappearing due to climate change, but here ice is building up," the Australasian Antarctic Expedition said in a statement.

Turney later told FoxNews.com the ice surrounding his ship is old, rather than recently formed, and likely from a particular 75 mile-long iceberg that broke apart three years ago. Climate change may have prompted the iceberg to shatter and float into the previously open sea where the mostly Australian team finds itself stranded, Turney said.

“The ice was swept across to this area by the South-East wind, its pieces creating a knock-on domino effect,” Turney told FoxNews.com , speaking from a tent erected on the stranded ship’s top deck.“We were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

But the situation has global warming skeptics poking fun at the scientists.

“Cute how these Warmists who hate fossil fuels take a trip to the Antarctic to show just how horrible fossil-fueled climate change is, then need rescue from their fossil-fueled trip by other fossil-fueled ships and helicopters, which still can’t rescue them,” wrote one blogger on Pirate’s Cove.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/12/30/stu...

Location hidden

#183193 Dec 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/30/presid...
Did you put some vodka in the red Kool Aide you've been gulping?

Obama Job Approval Falls Below 40, Worse Than Bush At Same Point in Presidency
Conn Carroll | Dec 26, 2013

Location hidden

#183194 Dec 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
P.S.: And instead of being proud of their president who has been honoured as the most admired man in the world, these weirdo envious birther imbéciles hate him even more. Must be soooo frustrating, what with the score now at 0-208 and standing on the sidelines and watching the world pass them by.
Ah, Obama's approval rating is now down to the Democrat base. Even the Independent voters have dumped him!!!
And it does not matter to me who Fidel Castro admires.

Location hidden

#183195 Dec 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/30/presid...
In the "World"? Your link sites a Gallup poll which "PRINCETON, NJ -- For the sixth consecutive year, Barack Obama ranks as the Most Admired Man among Americans," You do know that America is not the World, don't you?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/166646/obama-clint...
And if you noticed, Michele Obama and Sarah Palin both got the same rating!!!

Ottawa

#183196 Dec 31, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
This fom the achives, brought to you by yours truly:
"NAFTA mean jobs. American jobs, and good paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement"
Bill Clinton, while signing the the NAFTA bill into law.
It's worked VERY well for us in the short and medium terms. However, I do believe the advantage will be yours, starting about now, in the long run and for many years to come. Unfortunately for us. Already, and for the first time in something like 25 years, Michigan automobile production has outpaced Ontario's.

Location hidden

#183197 Dec 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
Correction the Frank poll finds his two friends don't like the President.
Big surprise.
If you read the poll, Obama got only a 15%. When you add enough people to any poll, it will split.

Ottawa

#183198 Dec 31, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It's not me. There's something wrong with Topix.
I'm no computer whiz, but for some inexplicable reason, it is very difficult to type on this website, for my keyboard does not function properly here.
It is only here that it happens, and is the primary reason for the majority of my spelling mistakes.....archives.
Believe it, or not.
loose
You don't make spelling mistakes, you make typos, like me. Not to confuse with bad grammar or bad spelling as birther intellectual LRS-Dale would. Why the hell should we be good typists?

And yes, typing can be frustrating, as keyboard response is often slow. Probably due to too much traffic on Topix.

Bonne année à vous,. monsieur.

Ottawa

#183199 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a hoot. The Russian cruise ship that is stuck in the ice in Antarctica was up there to investigate .......... Global Warming!!! Ya kan't make this sh*t up. It is in the middle of Summer down-under and they are stuck in the ice. I hope those Libtards figure Global Warming out soon!!!!
'Stuck in our own experiment': Leader of trapped team insists polar ice is melting
By Paul Tilsley - December 30, 2013 - FoxNews.com
The leader of a scientific expedition whose ship remains stranded in Antarctic ice says the team, which set out to prove climate change, is "stuck in our own experiment."
But Chris Turney, a professor of climate change at Australia’s University of New South Wales, said it was “silly” to suggest he and 73 others aboard the MV Akademic Shokalskiy were trapped in ice they’d sought to prove had melted. He remained adamant that sea ice is melting, even as the boat remained trapped in frozen seas.
"We're stuck in our own experiment," the Australasian Antarctic Expedition said in a statement. We came to Antarctica to study how one of the biggest icebergs in the world has altered the system by trapping ice. We ... are now ourselves trapped by ice surrounding our ship.
"Sea ice is disappearing due to climate change, but here ice is building up," the Australasian Antarctic Expedition said in a statement.
Turney later told FoxNews.com the ice surrounding his ship is old, rather than recently formed, and likely from a particular 75 mile-long iceberg that broke apart three years ago. Climate change may have prompted the iceberg to shatter and float into the previously open sea where the mostly Australian team finds itself stranded, Turney said.
“The ice was swept across to this area by the South-East wind, its pieces creating a knock-on domino effect,” Turney told FoxNews.com , speaking from a tent erected on the stranded ship’s top deck.“We were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
But the situation has global warming skeptics poking fun at the scientists.
“Cute how these Warmists who hate fossil fuels take a trip to the Antarctic to show just how horrible fossil-fueled climate change is, then need rescue from their fossil-fueled trip by other fossil-fueled ships and helicopters, which still can’t rescue them,” wrote one blogger on Pirate’s Cove.
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/12/30/stu...
Did you even read the above? And if so,what is it you don't understand about "old ice", "causing the iceberg to shatter" etc?

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#183200 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Obama's approval rating is now down to the Democrat base. Even the Independent voters have dumped him!!!
And it does not matter to me who Fidel Castro admires.
The only approval rating that has any meaning occurred on November 6, 2012. Any subsequent approval ratings are meaningless.

Location hidden

#183201 Dec 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read the above? And if so,what is it you don't understand about "old ice", "causing the iceberg to shatter" etc?
Yes I did READ it and I know the difference between old ice and new ice. But that is just their excuse as Antarctic has more ice than EVER recorded with satellite data going back to 1977!!!
BTW, ever summer ice calfs off of old ice. That is what makes icebergs!!!! Oh, you do know it is Summer Down-Under, do you knot?

Location hidden

#183202 Dec 31, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
The only approval rating that has any meaning occurred on November 6, 2012. Any subsequent approval ratings are meaningless.
Ah, but now Obama is a LAME DUCK with his own party members turning against him on a number of issues!!!

Location hidden

#183203 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>When is Obama going to renounce his Kenyan citizenship? Indonesian?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd have to get them first ...
Did I push your button again? I so sorry, next time I jerk your chain!!!

Location hidden

#183204 Dec 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the "World"? Your link sites a Gallup poll which "PRINCETON, NJ -- For the sixth consecutive year, Barack Obama ranks as the Most Admired Man among Americans," You do know that America is not the World, don't you?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/166646/obama-clint...
And if you noticed, Michele Obama and Sarah Palin both got the same rating!!!
If Gallup wanted to do a real poll, they would have gone one on one. Such as:

Obama vs Bush-43
or
Obama vs Clinton
or
Obama vs Bush-41
or
Obama vs Reagan
And
Michelle vs Laura
or
Michelle vs Hillary
of
Michelle vs Barbara

But if you add a hundred people, it will have the most current president/first lady.

Location hidden

#183205 Dec 31, 2013
This is a Thinker, and in truth a Stinker !!!!!!!
What ObamaCare is Really About
I'm a 54 year old consulting engineer and make between $60,000 and $125,000 per year, depending on how hard I work and whether or not there are work projects out there for me.
My girlfriend is 61 and makes about $18,000 per year, working as a part-time mail clerk.
For me, making $60,000 a year, under ObamaCare, the cheapest, lowest grade policy I can buy, which also happens to impose a $5,000 deductible, costs $482 per month.
For my girlfriend, the same exact policy, same deductible, costs $1 per month. That's right,$1 per month. I'm not making this up.
Don't believe me? Just go to http://www.coveredca.gov/ , the ObamaCare website for California and enter the parameters I've mentioned above and see for yourself. By the way, my zip code is 93940. You'll need to enter that.
So OK, clearly ObamaCare is a scheme that involves putting the cost burden of healthcare onto the middle and upper-income wage earners. But there's a lot more to it. Stick with me.
And before I make my next points, I'd like you to think about something:
I live in Monterey County , in Central California . We have a large land mass but just 426,000 residents - about the population of Colorado Springs or the city of Omaha .
But we do have a large Hispanic population, including a large number of illegal aliens, and to serve this group we have Natividad Medical Center, a massive, Federally subsidized county medical complex that takes up an area about one-third the size of the Chrysler Corporation automobile assembly plant in Belvedere, Illinois (see Google Earth View). Natividad has state-of-the-art operating rooms, Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, fully equipped, 24 hour emergency room, and much more. If you have no insurance, if you've been in a drive-by shooting or have overdosed on crack cocaine, this is where you go. And it's essentially free, because almost everyone who ends up in the ER is uninsured.
Last year, 2,735 babies were born at Natividad.32% of these were born to out-of-wedlock teenage mothers, 93% of which were Hispanic. Less than 20% could demonstrate proof of citizenship, and 71% listed their native language as Spanish. Of these 876 births, only 40 were covered under [any kind of] private health insurance. The taxpayers paid for the other 836. And in case you were wondering about the entire population - all 2,735 births - less than 24% involved insured coverage or even partial payment on behalf of the patient to the hospital in exchange for services. Keep this in mind as we move forward.
Now consider this:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,420,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min CrunchyBacon 103,463
Jesus Christ is alive 1 hr grounded in reali... 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,429
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,974
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 61,076
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 4 hr Say NO 2 Idiots 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages