BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182978 Dec 26, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo, "nothing wrong with being homosexual, just don't call me gay"! Right? LMAO!!!
It is wrong, if it's used as a slur, which it is to homop&#293;obes like you and Welby. You are so dense, you just don't get it. I don't have to call homosexuals or heterosexuals by name, do you get it now? I just treat them the same. And I certainly will never use either as a slur. Real heteros don't use that kind of language to diminish others. They don't have to. But YOU and YOUR buddies do on account what you secretly are, what you obsess about daily on Topix, namely gay, queer, anal, penis, azz, butt. Those who are comfy in their orientation don't have to resort to that kind of homophobic crap.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#182980 Dec 26, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Got VD?
Stupid pryck.
Psst, see my last post, moron.
What part of "any of their business" does Bayou Birfoon not comprehend? He said it.

10-K disclosure is not part of "any of their business"? Eh?

Oh, I forgot, "any of their business" is English, which means something else in Birfoonese.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
Ignorant Birfoon:
"That's a private business. You have no right to know any of their business!"
Again Mr Big Businessman, ever heard of a 10-K?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#182981 Dec 26, 2013
Interesting news.
After a month of trying, I still can't complete an application to join the D.C. Health Exchange. For a week, the Obamacare marketplace asked me to prove my citizenship, my daughter's existence, and my fixed address in the District of Columbia, but it would not allow me to submit the requested material.
LOG.WSmith.16-11.ObamacareLogo

That changed, slightly, yesterday when it started allowing me to submit those things, which I did, but it must now validate them via a person. Perhaps this is why Barack Obama’s staff had to physically visit the D.C. exchange in order to sign up the president for Obamacare.

It also apparently keeps losing all of my family's personal information, so I’m having to type my name, address, Social Security number, as well as a) a fixed address or b) whether I’m incarcerated or c) or whether am a member of an American Indian or native Alaskan federally protected tribe.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#182982 Dec 26, 2013
Exclusive: Sheriff’s Kits
Requested by Two U.S. Senators
WITH FOUR HAND-DELIVERED
By Sharon Rondeau | The Post & Email
(Dec. 26. 2013)— On Thursday, The Post & Email learned that two U.S. Senators, Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and Orrin Hatch of Utah, requested Sheriff’s Kits produced by Michael Volin of WheresObamasBirthCertificate.com (WOBC) with the purpose of informing the public and elected officials of the forgery of the long-form birth certificate image posted since April 27, 2011 on the White House website.
David Small delivering a Sheriff’s
Kit on December 4, 2013 to House Judiciary
Committee Chairman Robert Goodlatte
The kits contain a presentation given by Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse lead investigator Michael Zullo, who details the findings of an investigation begun in September 2011 into claims that the birth certificate was a forgery. The investigation has since broadened its scope and earlier this month reportedly yielded “universe-shattering new information” which may be made public in March.
Sheriff’s Kits can be downloaded for electronic distribution or ordered in DVD format.
On December 16, Volin issued a challenge to Congress and the White House to release the “original Obama birth certificate for inspection” by the Cold Case Posse and the American people.
Volin contacted The Post & Email early on Thursday to provide the latest update.
On March 1, 2012, Zullo and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave a joint press conference during which they revealed that the posse’s then-six-month-old investigation had found that the long-form birth certificate image purported to be Obama’s is a “computer-generated forgery.”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182983 Dec 26, 2013
Yep, This has been on the local news here in Jacksonville but there are a few differences. First, the 600 people where NOT fighting. They were the patrons from the sold out theater. And the local press, like this article, did not mention the perps were all BLACK!!! But this article does show pictures of the three adults arrested and they all look black to me.
Oh, local TV news said it was 40-50 teenagers who crashed the theaters and what I have heard through the grape vine, they were all BLACK!!! You do seem to here of non-blacks being involved in flash mobs. I wonder why.
But you Libtards will probably claim I am the racist as I brought this issue up!!!

600 People Involved in Movie Theater Brawl, 5 Arrested
ABC News - By Russell Goldman

Five teenagers were arrested when a 600-person brawl broke out in a Florida movie theater's parking lot on Christmas night.

Tevyn Alonza Davis, 19, was charged with resisting arrest and breach of the peace. Jaquade Marquis Miller, 18, was charged with fighting and resisting arrest. Khalil Ahmad Bradley, 17, the only minor charged with a felony, was arrested for resisting arrest, refusal to disperse and breach of the peace.

http://news.yahoo.com/600-people-involved-mov...
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182984 Dec 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Appears your light bulb is not getting any brighter as year-end nears. What does "butch" means, you ask? What did I tell you about attending that 2nd grade remedial reading class? READ, Larry, READ what I wrote :
"However, his references to "gayness" only buttress the fact that he IS gay, Butch, even, if we consider his boorish and vulgar dominatrix language. "
I have nothing against "butches" either, but your buddy Welby does because he won't, like you, openly exhibit his homosexual-butch tendencies. Frustrating, right? For the record, gay, homosexual, lesbian, butch, I don't give a hoot. Nice to turn it against him, though, as he clearly does give a hoot.
Hope you didn't "kerplunk" under the Christmas tree again. Eww, lump of coal for you.
Unfortunately, you didn't answer the question, as usual. bonehead
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182985 Dec 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is wrong, if it's used as a slur, which it is to homop&#293;obes like you and Welby. You are so dense, you just don't get it. I don't have to call homosexuals or heterosexuals by name, do you get it now? I just treat them the same. And I certainly will never use either as a slur. Real heteros don't use that kind of language to diminish others. They don't have to. But YOU and YOUR buddies do on account what you secretly are, what you obsess about daily on Topix, namely gay, queer, anal, penis, azz, butt. Those who are comfy in their orientation don't have to resort to that kind of homophobic crap.
You still haven't told us what you meant by it? typical
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182986 Dec 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "any of their business" does Bayou Birfoon not comprehend? He said it.
10-K disclosure is not part of "any of their business"? Eh?
Oh, I forgot, "any of their business" is English, which means something else in Birfoonese.
<quoted text>
You clownstomped your butty Path. Never did figure out the point, huh? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#182988 Dec 26, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You clownstomped your butty Path. Never did figure out the point, huh? LMAO!
Bayou Boi puts his foot in his mouth and says Jacques is clownstomped.

Does Bayou Boi still think the following is a correct statement?
"That's a private business. You have no right to know any of their business!"

Hahahahahahahaha.
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182989 Dec 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bayou Boi puts his foot in his mouth and says Jacques is clownstomped.
Does Bayou Boi still think the following is a correct statement?
"That's a private business. You have no right to know any of their business!"
Hahahahahahahaha.
Did you come back to help stomp Path again? LMAO! Nice work! BTW, run on down to GE and ask to sit in on one of their board meetings. Don't bother getting back to us, we already know the outcome! LMAO!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182990 Dec 27, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you come back to help stomp Path again? LMAO! Nice work! BTW, run on down to GE and ask to sit in on one of their board meetings. Don't bother getting back to us, we already know the outcome! LMAO!
I said I have a right to sit in on their board?

Is Bayou Birfoon hallucinating again?

We do have a right to 10-K information, including certain background information pertaining to top execs.

Still think you have no right to know any of GM'S business?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182991 Dec 27, 2013
Or GE or Boeing?

Hahahaha!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182992 Dec 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
Really Bayou Boy? GE is a private company and you have no right to know any of their business?
What page was Bayou Birfoon Boi on?
GE is not a "private" company. It is a publicly traded corporation and therefore it must keep it's books open to inspection by the shareholders.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182993 Dec 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is wrong, if it's used as a slur, which it is to homop&#293;obes like you and Welby. You are so dense, you just don't get it. I don't have to call homosexuals or heterosexuals by name, do you get it now? I just treat them the same. And I certainly will never use either as a slur. Real heteros don't use that kind of language to diminish others. They don't have to. But YOU and YOUR buddies do on account what you secretly are, what you obsess about daily on Topix, namely gay, queer, anal, penis, azz, butt. Those who are comfy in their orientation don't have to resort to that kind of homophobic crap.
Ah, you have a selected memory. What is "cracker" and "honkie"? Remember when Trayvon Martin's girl friend said that Trayvon called GZ a "Creepy assed cracker" and all you Libtards claimed it was NOT a racist comment because it was just a term used by THEIR culture to describe white people?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182994 Dec 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
GE is not a "private" company. It is a publicly traded corporation and therefore it must keep it's books open to inspection by the shareholders.
Re-read what wojar wrote. You got it wrong, as did buffoon LRS-Dale. Note the ?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182995 Dec 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you have a selected memory. What is "cracker" and "honkie"? Remember when Trayvon Martin's girl friend said that Trayvon called GZ a "Creepy assed cracker" and all you Libtards claimed it was NOT a racist comment because it was just a term used by THEIR culture to describe white people?
No, I don't remember when Martin's girl friend said that. How could SHE remember, as she was not there when the altercation occurred. Only you and genius LRS were present and able to report on Martin's "he had it coming" murder.

As to "creepy assed cracker", so what? Relax. What does cracker mean compared to the N-word, lynchings and discrimination for hundreds of years and still ongoing not just in the U.S. but all over the globe?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182996 Dec 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama lies when it is to his advantage,he lies every time he opens his mouth. It is a lie when he never plans to keep 'his promise'. Obama campaigned on his ability to work with both political parities,yet completely ignored one party and fifty percent of the population,in many cases 985 of the population.This is not only tyranny but a total lie from the beginning because he never intended to 'work with the Republicans'.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
False. Completely. The tea party wing of the Repub party HATES Obama and his guts. They were ready, twice, to sink the country just to spite him, and you know it. How do you expect him to work with people like that?
And you Progressives LOVE TEA Partiers? I do not see TEA Partiers beating up on Progressives but we have had several incidents when Progressives had beat up TEA Partiers. The further left you are, the more violent you are. Like the kid who showed up at his high school in Colorado two weeks ago and fatally injured a female student before turning the shot gun on himself. He was a SOCIALIST and he was kicked off the debate team for his radical speeches.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182997 Dec 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't remember when Martin's girl friend said that. How could SHE remember, as she was not there when the altercation occurred. Only you and genius LRS were present and able to report on Martin's "he had it coming" murder.
As to "creepy assed cracker", so what? Relax. What does cracker mean compared to the N-word, lynchings and discrimination for hundreds of years and still ongoing not just in the U.S. but all over the globe?
Several points here. First of all I have posted this several times and you seem to have the memory retention of a gnat. Next, "Cracker" is a racist term used by people against white people but you Libtards will not accept that as you believe black people can not be racists under any circumstance.
And if the N-word is so bad, why do black e people use it against each other? Oh, I know, black people are never racists!!!! If a name is meant as a pejorative, it is!!!!
And example is "Canuck". It can be used as a pejorative but it also can be used as a non-pejorative as in the Vancouver Canucks hockey team!
Trayvon meant "cracker" as a pejorative!!!!

Witness: Trayvon Called George Zimmerman A 'Creepy-Ass Cracker'

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182998 Dec 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. First of all I have posted this several times and you seem to have the memory retention of a gnat. Next, "Cracker" is a racist term used by people against white people but you Libtards will not accept that as you believe black people can not be racists under any circumstance.
And if the N-word is so bad, why do black e people use it against each other? Oh, I know, black people are never racists!!!! If a name is meant as a pejorative, it is!!!!
And example is "Canuck". It can be used as a pejorative but it also can be used as a non-pejorative as in the Vancouver Canucks hockey team!
Trayvon meant "cracker" as a pejorative!!!!
Witness: Trayvon Called George Zimmerman A 'Creepy-Ass Cracker'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x78artldN2YXX
Well, she was not a "witness" per se, but was on the phone with Martin. Moreover, what if Martin did call him a "'Creepy-Ass Cracker'"? Does that deserve death? You know, if every black who's been called a N-word killed a white person for that, and every white killed a black person for being called "cracker", the death toll would be 50 white to 1 black death. Yes, blacks may call each other the N word as an insult, and why not? Do you think that all blacks are bros, that they all like each other? Why should they? Do whites like each other? If so, why did 50 million whites kill each other off in WW2?

Racism runs rampant in all races. Including blacks. But funny thing, blacks are much more apt to be discriminated against if only because of the colour of their skin. That is strike two to start with in many communities.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182999 Dec 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama lies when it is to his advantage,he lies every time he opens his mouth. It is a lie when he never plans to keep 'his promise'. Obama campaigned on his ability to work with both political parities,yet completely ignored one party and fifty percent of the population,in many cases 985 of the population.This is not only tyranny but a total lie from the beginning because he never intended to 'work with the Republicans'.
<quoted text>
And you Progressives LOVE TEA Partiers? I do not see TEA Partiers beating up on Progressives but we have had several incidents when Progressives had beat up TEA Partiers. The further left you are, the more violent you are. Like the kid who showed up at his high school in Colorado two weeks ago and fatally injured a female student before turning the shot gun on himself. He was a SOCIALIST and he was kicked off the debate team for his radical speeches.
You think "progressives" could like the Tea party obstructionists after they came to within inches of sinking the republic? Really? You expect kudos?

As to that killing in Colorado (the third in that gun-crazed state in 10 years), do you mean to say that this 18-yr-old was a socialist? And 18-yr-old socialist OR capitalist for that matter? Are you totally nuts? Gun violence originates with the right, which is the NRA, the Republicans, and admittedly some Dem gun crazies. Don't equate gun violence with the left, or socialists, or liberals, or progressives, you're way way off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Big Kitty 1,143,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min safetypills 48,528
Da Mayor Wins...........BIG 27 min Eric Dieson 1
giuliani defends self from charges of "white su... 40 min monkeyzhou72 4
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 3 hr Madblogger 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,685
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr texas pete 391
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM
Report: Washington to start Colt McCoy on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:34 PM
Report: Redskins to Start McCoy over RGIII
NFL 8:42 PM
Redskins planning to start McCoy over RGIII on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:59 PM
Bears' Jared Allen Just 1 Sack Away from Joining All-Time Top 10
Bleacher Report 9:14 PM
Redskins vs. Colts: Complete Week 13 Preview for Washington