BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182931 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Obama promised to get rid of or reduce the influence of lobbyist in The White House,instead he hired them to be on his staff.
Bad move that promise. No one, no president can do that. Big business finances political parties, big business is just too big to be ignored. Bad promise, that. As to hiring lobbyists , he followed tradition. That's not to say they are not competent people.

What about the biggest lobbyist and CEO hiring of all, Dick Cheney as Sec of Defence and then V.P.? Boy, did that push his company's stock up. Incidentally, Cheney still owned considerable stock in Halliburton while he was Def sec AND V.P. Any further comments on Obama's appointed former lobbyists?

Ottawa

#182932 Dec 25, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Presenting college/school transcripts should be a requirement for anyone who is running for office! Just might keep us from putting so many nutballs in office! Same applies with proof of birthplace. It's ridiculous not to. How are you supposed to know who you're electing, except by "what they say". We're seeing how that turned out. Path, you said "appointed" CEOs of G.E. or G.M. or Boeing. That's a private business. You have no right to know any of their business! They could appoint their pet dog CEO! You don't get that do you? Not to mention, if someone got appointed, don't you think that person would be well known by many in the field? Your arguments are silly at best.
Perhaps it should be but it is not. Why do you want Obama to break ground on this and other established procedures and non-procedures, like reforming unemployment statistics that have been in forced for decades? Proof of education, proof of diplomas, etc, what does that have to do with one's performance, good or bad?

Ottawa

#182933 Dec 25, 2013
That's it for now, my 15 minutes as family sleeps.

Have a Merry Christmas, all of you.
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182934 Dec 25, 2013
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>At least I have a car and I'm not a drunk driver either. You are the one who should go to some boring bigoted nazi place like Austria so you can yodel in the valley. I got to vote for Mr. Obama when I was old enough in 2012 and will always be proud of that. It was historic just like Mandela who gave his life for freedom and rights.
LMAO! You have a car? Wow. I've forgotten how many I've had. BTW, I don't drink. LMAO! Who owns this puppet? Perfect example of why we should raise the voting age and require a general knowledge test before being allowed to vote!

Shreveport, LA

#182935 Dec 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What was that again you said the other day about my butting in? Oh well, I don't mind, just another platform for you to show your non-comprehension, as I suppose you thought Frank was being kind by lumping in sinners and homosexuals amongst Obama voters.
Did you have a conversation with Jesus in the manger last night? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
Ah, but you are a "Buttinski", born and bred! Show us where Frank said they were all bad people. Nitwit!

Shreveport, LA

#182936 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps it should be but it is not. Why do you want Obama to break ground on this and other established procedures and non-procedures, like reforming unemployment statistics that have been in forced for decades? Proof of education, proof of diplomas, etc, what does that have to do with one's performance, good or bad?
I'd like to know who I'm voting for! geez.......duh! If a person isn't eligible, no Presidency for them. Where did I say Obobblehead should be the one to do this? Anyone who has their integrity called into question should be more than willing to prove these people wrong! Sadly, that hasn't been the case. Your last sentence is so stupid, it doesn't deserve a reply. Do try and develop something that half-way resembles a life.

Ottawa

#182937 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! You have a car? Wow. I've forgotten how many I've had. BTW, I don't drink. LMAO! Who owns this puppet? Perfect example of why we should raise the voting age and require a general knowledge test before being allowed to vote!
You'd be disqualified so fast...

Ottawa

#182938 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, but you are a "Buttinski", born and bred! Show us where Frank said they were all bad people. Nitwit!
Here it is, and guess what, was he complimenting them whilst identifying them as Obama voters and lumping them in with addicts, pimps and criminals? See how remaining relevant is done?

Frank wrote:

Drug dealers, addicts,pimps,homosexuals,crim inals,hedonists,sinners and people on welfare don't vote to determine who will be a CEO of a fortune 500 company.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182939 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
It was a promise he just didn't keep, is all. Not a lie. Politics,. But then, how COULD he keep his promise? 0 Republicans voted for health care. ZERO. Explain that. Not one single one. Then, the cliff, then the near-default, yes, those tea partyers were willing for the Apocalypse to occur, the default of the great United States of American over Obamacare, legislation that was passed by both Houses. Fortunately, Speaker Boehner located his brain and shot them down, those very birthers who opined, once it was all over and the world once more lost confidence in the U.S., that they didn't think their ploy would work anyhow. Incredible. Traitors no less.
Obama lies when it is to his advantage,he lies every time he opens his mouth. It is a lie when he never plans to keep 'his promise'. Obama campaigned on his ability to work with both political parities,yet completely ignored one party and fifty percent of the population,in many cases 985 of the population.This is not only tyranny but a total lie from the beginning because he never intended to 'work with the Republicans'.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182940 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
It was a promise he just didn't keep, is all. Not a lie. Politics,. But then, how COULD he keep his promise? 0 Republicans voted for health care. ZERO. Explain that. Not one single one. Then, the cliff, then the near-default, yes, those tea partyers were willing for the Apocalypse to occur, the default of the great United States of American over Obamacare, legislation that was passed by both Houses. Fortunately, Speaker Boehner located his brain and shot them down, those very birthers who opined, once it was all over and the world once more lost confidence in the U.S., that they didn't think their ploy would work anyhow. Incredible. Traitors no less.
No Republicans voted for ObamaKare because it was bad legislation that should have never made it to The Floor. If Obama was honest or decent he would have considered working with the Republicans for a compromise. The Republicans had numerous plans that were much better,had bipartisan support and had support from medical experts and the public. Several health care reform committees had Doctors that contributed to their plans. All of the members of Congress that were working with health care reform committees were Republicans.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182941 Dec 25, 2013
THIS is your reply ?:
<quoted text>
To THIS ?:
<quoted text>
Are you sure YOU do any reading at all? All those companies, corporations, brokerages, banks, mtge lenders etc that receivded huge amounts of U.S. gov't , hell, pretty much all of them still have the same front office klunkers. Don't you even know this? And their bonuses kept coming shortly after the gov't bailed them out.
Corps don't do 8 trillion in debt, GWB's implosion did that. And how much did the "competent" brass of GM and Chrysler and AIG etc get in gov't aid? Tired of you failures crying "Oh, gov't should be run more like business". Could you say that in the fall of 2008 as they came running to the "incompetent" gov't for help to paper over their greed, incompetence and corruption. Wake up and smell the...aw, never mind.
==========
==========
Grateful for relevance please. Stuck in neutral or reverse? Whatever.
I have worked in administration and human resources. I served as chair on boards and I know that the boards at places like GM,GE or AIG would work consistent to acceptable standards. The only way they would hire using acceptable standard is if Obama forced them to put someone in one of those positions.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182942 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Not denying he promised C-SPAN airing of Obamacare. However I don't recall him promising that. Can you help?
I helped in November 2008 and November 2012 by not voting for him. Obama is a professional at telling lies, I can't help him and neither can a Doctor unless the voters help by not voting for him.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182943 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Bad move that promise. No one, no president can do that. Big business finances political parties, big business is just too big to be ignored. Bad promise, that. As to hiring lobbyists , he followed tradition. That's not to say they are not competent people.
What about the biggest lobbyist and CEO hiring of all, Dick Cheney as Sec of Defence and then V.P.? Boy, did that push his company's stock up. Incidentally, Cheney still owned considerable stock in Halliburton while he was Def sec AND V.P. Any further comments on Obama's appointed former lobbyists?
Obama lies and our country suffers.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182944 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
No Republicans voted for ObamaKare because it was bad legislation that should have never made it to The Floor. If Obama was honest or decent he would have considered working with the Republicans for a compromise. The Republicans had numerous plans that were much better,had bipartisan support and had support from medical experts and the public. Several health care reform committees had Doctors that contributed to their plans. All of the members of Congress (that were Doctors) that were working with health care reform committees were Republicans.(there were bipartisan committees). The democrats that served on some of these committees fell out of grace with Harry Reid, and in some cases were bullied and scorned, but not by Republicans.

Ottawa

#182945 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama lies when it is to his advantage,he lies every time he opens his mouth. It is a lie when he never plans to keep 'his promise'. Obama campaigned on his ability to work with both political parities,yet completely ignored one party and fifty percent of the population,in many cases 985 of the population.This is not only tyranny but a total lie from the beginning because he never intended to 'work with the Republicans'.
False. Completely. The tea party wing of the Repub party HATES Obama and his guts. They were ready, twice, to sink the country just to spite him, and you know it. How do you expect him to work with people like that?

Ottawa

#182946 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No Republicans voted for ObamaKare because it was bad legislation that should have never made it to The Floor. If Obama was honest or decent he would have considered working with the Republicans for a compromise. The Republicans had numerous plans that were much better,had bipartisan support and had support from medical experts and the public. Several health care reform committees had Doctors that contributed to their plans. All of the members of Congress that were working with health care reform committees were Republicans.
Obamacare may not be the best health plan in the world. Only a fully gov't-funded plan for ALL citizens is acceptable. Having said that, God himself could not implement a true health care plan due to insurance company and medical field lobbying and campaign-funding necessities and buy-offs by both parties. But, nonetheless, his plan has enfranchised over 50 million Americans who were just left behind, had no health insurance. Plus all the others with poor or little or too-expensive insurance. That not one Repub , not one single one, could find one iota of good in Obamacare is simply shocking. Embarrassing.

Ottawa

#182947 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I helped in November 2008 and November 2012 by not voting for him. Obama is a professional at telling lies, I can't help him and neither can a Doctor unless the voters help by not voting for him.
So then, if you can't come up with proof that Obama promised Obamacare deliberations would air on C-PAC, YOU, sir , are the liar and fabricator. You just imagine them, make them up and post them. I asked for you help in finding Obama's C-PAC promise, not the doctors'.

Strange, I didn't know the president decided what committee would appear on C-PAC. Why don't you blame him for the latest black-out due to the storms in New England and northern NY state while you're at it?

Ottawa

#182948 Dec 25, 2013
THIS is your answer ...
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama lies and our country suffers.
To THIS ?

<quoted text>

==========
==========

No reply on Cheney and Halliburton. Yeah, Cheney, who, incidentally was Sec of Defence also but never served. Said he "had other things to do".
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182949 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
False. Completely. The tea party wing of the Repub party HATES Obama and his guts. They were ready, twice, to sink the country just to spite him, and you know it. How do you expect him to work with people like that?
The Republicans have worked hard to save our country from Obama. It is difficult for the Republicans because they don't have control of the Senate,but they will continue to work hard for the people to contain the tyranny of the current occupant of The White House. Obama was the one that promised to work with the Republicans and to never sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support. Obama lies and our country suffers. Our country deserves better.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182950 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
So then, if you can't come up with proof that Obama promised Obamacare deliberations would air on C-PAC, YOU, sir , are the liar and fabricator. You just imagine them, make them up and post them. I asked for you help in finding Obama's C-PAC promise, not the doctors'.
Strange, I didn't know the president decided what committee would appear on C-PAC. Why don't you blame him for the latest black-out due to the storms in New England and northern NY state while you're at it?
Is C-PAC a television station in Canada. C-SPAN carries programing on multiple channels that includes courts,state,and federal legislation The only CPAC I know follow is the Conservative Political Action Conference that is sponsored by The American Conservative Union organized in 1793,it has nothing to do with Obama's policies or lies, since he does not attend their annual Orlando,Fl convention. BTW:Obama gets most of his voter support from those people that are freezing and or with out power. Obama went to Hawaii to enjoy 72 degree weather while millions of people suffered from the weather conditions, that is flaunting his power and living large. If Bush had done this it would be the primary topic of mass media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMare 50,656
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,127,237
Amy 10-24 26 min your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 4 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]