BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#182918 Dec 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
The notion that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, and wasn't a U.S. citizen was DEBUNKED more than 5 years ago, said the SHEEPLE!
Did the White House just inadvertently confirm Obama ID fraud?
Jason Kissner
President Obama's personal data is "not in particular government data bases" so his identity cannot be verified. And this according to White House sources. Huh?
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/d...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Ha, Ha, Ha!
Foisted by his own petard. Kenyan-born Obama couldn't sign-up for his goofy healthcare program because his Social Security number isn't in the database. Even he should have seen that coming.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182919 Dec 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they? Is there a law, a regulation, a rule, that obliges the president of the United States, ANY president, to show his sealed and unsealed transcripts? Just the fact that he rose to the position, was elected by popular vote to the highest office in the land should make the presentation of transcripts utterly superfluous. Do you think that the appointed CEOs of G.E or G.M or Boeing, etc. were asked for their transcripts?
Drug dealers, addicts,pimps,homosexuals,crim inals,hedonists,sinners and people on welfare don't vote to determine who will be a CEO of a fortune 500 company.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#182920 Dec 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Foisted by his own petard. Kenyan-born Obama couldn't sign-up for his goofy healthcare program because his Social Security number isn't in the database. Even he should have seen that coming.
Yesterday it was announced that Obama signed up for ObamaKare in his home of record. This was only symbolic since he is President/Commander-in-Chief and receives his health care through a military health center. He didn't sign up in Hawaii,he had staff members do it for him. How can he sign up with Hawaii as his home of record when he claims Chicago as his home of record? He was signed up for a worthless plan that doesn't include family member,a plan that he can not and will not ever use.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182921 Dec 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Drug dealers, addicts,pimps,homosexuals,crim inals,hedonists,sinners and people on welfare don't vote to determine who will be a CEO of a fortune 500 company.
You mean that all the people who voted for Obama are addicts, pimps, homosexuals, criminals, hedonists, sinners and people on welfare? Like Sodom and Gomorrah, not a single honest one in the lot,(pun intended but you don't get it), right?

Oh, hedonists, homosexuals, people on welfare are all bad? Speaking of criminals, what about the majority crooked dishonest shareholders and corrupt board members who voted in those CEOs that caused the 2008 crash , only to beg on their knees to , first of all, GWB and then Obama for taxpayers' cash? Is corruption a good quality in your book?

Still, Merry Christmas to you and if you believe in Jesus, ask Him to bestow upon you a tiny bit of tolerance and respect for your fellow man.

Ottawa

#182922 Dec 24, 2013
dee ta dee wrote:
<quoted text>
"How weak, how lame, yet it makes perfect sence"
Yes, perfect sence. Sigh.
Britegirl

Waukesha, WI

#182923 Dec 24, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Foisted by his own petard. Kenyan-born Obama couldn't sign-up for his goofy healthcare program because his Social Security number isn't in the database. Even he should have seen that coming.
Apparently the IRS uses it okay for him. You berfers will never give-up but you will never find that elusive smoking gun either. Regardless of his birthplace his mother was Amercan and he is exactly what this country needed. Even the Iranians like him.
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182924 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean that all the people who voted for Obama are addicts, pimps, homosexuals, criminals, hedonists, sinners and people on welfare? Like Sodom and Gomorrah, not a single honest one in the lot,(pun intended but you don't get it), right?
Oh, hedonists, homosexuals, people on welfare are all bad? Speaking of criminals, what about the majority crooked dishonest shareholders and corrupt board members who voted in those CEOs that caused the 2008 crash , only to beg on their knees to , first of all, GWB and then Obama for taxpayers' cash? Is corruption a good quality in your book?
Still, Merry Christmas to you and if you believe in Jesus, ask Him to bestow upon you a tiny bit of tolerance and respect for your fellow man.
Ohhhhh, the irony!!!!!!!! Plus, who said that about sinners, homosexuals, etc. are all bad? Frank didn't. How do you pull such BS from a clear post? Sad.

Shreveport, LA

#182925 Dec 24, 2013
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently the IRS uses it okay for him. You berfers will never give-up but you will never find that elusive smoking gun either. Regardless of his birthplace his mother was Amercan and he is exactly what this country needed. Even the Iranians like him.
Get in your car and leave!
Britegirl

Waukesha, WI

#182926 Dec 24, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get in your car and leave!
At least I have a car and I'm not a drunk driver either. You are the one who should go to some boring bigoted nazi place like Austria so you can yodel in the valley. I got to vote for Mr. Obama when I was old enough in 2012 and will always be proud of that. It was historic just like Mandela who gave his life for freedom and rights.

Ottawa

#182927 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh, the irony!!!!!!!! Plus, who said that about sinners, homosexuals, etc. are all bad? Frank didn't. How do you pull such BS from a clear post? Sad.
What was that again you said the other day about my butting in? Oh well, I don't mind, just another platform for you to show your non-comprehension, as I suppose you thought Frank was being kind by lumping in sinners and homosexuals amongst Obama voters.

Did you have a conversation with Jesus in the manger last night? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#182928 Dec 25, 2013
THIS is your reply ?:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Obama promised that before he signed bills he would allow them to go up for public comment for five days. Obama was flat out telling more lies as he never intended allow for public discovery during his occupancy of The White House. Half of the bills Obama signed did not go five days,period.
To THIS ?:

<quoted text>
Are you sure YOU do any reading at all? All those companies, corporations, brokerages, banks, mtge lenders etc that receivded huge amounts of U.S. gov't , hell, pretty much all of them still have the same front office klunkers. Don't you even know this? And their bonuses kept coming shortly after the gov't bailed them out.
Corps don't do 8 trillion in debt, GWB's implosion did that. And how much did the "competent" brass of GM and Chrysler and AIG etc get in gov't aid? Tired of you failures crying "Oh, gov't should be run more like business". Could you say that in the fall of 2008 as they came running to the "incompetent" gov't for help to paper over their greed, incompetence and corruption. Wake up and smell the...aw, never mind.

==========
==========

Grateful for relevance please. Stuck in neutral or reverse? Whatever.

Ottawa

#182929 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama promised he would never sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support. Not one single Republican voted for ObamaKare, and 80% of United States citizens don't like it.
It was a promise he just didn't keep, is all. Not a lie. Politics,. But then, how COULD he keep his promise? 0 Republicans voted for health care. ZERO. Explain that. Not one single one. Then, the cliff, then the near-default, yes, those tea partyers were willing for the Apocalypse to occur, the default of the great United States of American over Obamacare, legislation that was passed by both Houses. Fortunately, Speaker Boehner located his brain and shot them down, those very birthers who opined, once it was all over and the world once more lost confidence in the U.S., that they didn't think their ploy would work anyhow. Incredible. Traitors no less.

Ottawa

#182930 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama promised that he would televise the negotiations for the ObamaKare bill on C-SPAN and they would not be forced thru closed doors, instead we got Pelosi telling us that what Obama wanted was for us to pass it before we could find out what was in it. Now we are stuck with a bill that is thousands of pages of rules,regulation, and taxes that do nothing to reform health care, but instead gives government laws to control our lives.
Not denying he promised C-SPAN airing of Obamacare. However I don't recall him promising that. Can you help?

Ottawa

#182931 Dec 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Obama promised to get rid of or reduce the influence of lobbyist in The White House,instead he hired them to be on his staff.
Bad move that promise. No one, no president can do that. Big business finances political parties, big business is just too big to be ignored. Bad promise, that. As to hiring lobbyists , he followed tradition. That's not to say they are not competent people.

What about the biggest lobbyist and CEO hiring of all, Dick Cheney as Sec of Defence and then V.P.? Boy, did that push his company's stock up. Incidentally, Cheney still owned considerable stock in Halliburton while he was Def sec AND V.P. Any further comments on Obama's appointed former lobbyists?

Ottawa

#182932 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Presenting college/school transcripts should be a requirement for anyone who is running for office! Just might keep us from putting so many nutballs in office! Same applies with proof of birthplace. It's ridiculous not to. How are you supposed to know who you're electing, except by "what they say". We're seeing how that turned out. Path, you said "appointed" CEOs of G.E. or G.M. or Boeing. That's a private business. You have no right to know any of their business! They could appoint their pet dog CEO! You don't get that do you? Not to mention, if someone got appointed, don't you think that person would be well known by many in the field? Your arguments are silly at best.
Perhaps it should be but it is not. Why do you want Obama to break ground on this and other established procedures and non-procedures, like reforming unemployment statistics that have been in forced for decades? Proof of education, proof of diplomas, etc, what does that have to do with one's performance, good or bad?

Ottawa

#182933 Dec 25, 2013
That's it for now, my 15 minutes as family sleeps.

Have a Merry Christmas, all of you.

Shreveport, LA

#182934 Dec 25, 2013
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>At least I have a car and I'm not a drunk driver either. You are the one who should go to some boring bigoted nazi place like Austria so you can yodel in the valley. I got to vote for Mr. Obama when I was old enough in 2012 and will always be proud of that. It was historic just like Mandela who gave his life for freedom and rights.
LMAO! You have a car? Wow. I've forgotten how many I've had. BTW, I don't drink. LMAO! Who owns this puppet? Perfect example of why we should raise the voting age and require a general knowledge test before being allowed to vote!

Shreveport, LA

#182935 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What was that again you said the other day about my butting in? Oh well, I don't mind, just another platform for you to show your non-comprehension, as I suppose you thought Frank was being kind by lumping in sinners and homosexuals amongst Obama voters.
Did you have a conversation with Jesus in the manger last night? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
Ah, but you are a "Buttinski", born and bred! Show us where Frank said they were all bad people. Nitwit!

Shreveport, LA

#182936 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps it should be but it is not. Why do you want Obama to break ground on this and other established procedures and non-procedures, like reforming unemployment statistics that have been in forced for decades? Proof of education, proof of diplomas, etc, what does that have to do with one's performance, good or bad?
I'd like to know who I'm voting for! geez.......duh! If a person isn't eligible, no Presidency for them. Where did I say Obobblehead should be the one to do this? Anyone who has their integrity called into question should be more than willing to prove these people wrong! Sadly, that hasn't been the case. Your last sentence is so stupid, it doesn't deserve a reply. Do try and develop something that half-way resembles a life.

Ottawa

#182937 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! You have a car? Wow. I've forgotten how many I've had. BTW, I don't drink. LMAO! Who owns this puppet? Perfect example of why we should raise the voting age and require a general knowledge test before being allowed to vote!
You'd be disqualified so fast...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min LessHypeMoreFact 49,365
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 4 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr Negras all 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?