BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241681 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

wojar

Bristol, CT

#183138 Dec 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Your millionaire idol vacations like a billionaire wishes they could,but billionaires have to use their own money.
Perhaps he should travel by bus, in the back?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183139 Dec 30, 2013
Jacques,
There is no amount of money you could pay me to chase a little white ball up and down the fairways all afternoon long.
Golf is a game for sissies.
It's a complete waste of time if you ask me..
It has been that way since time began.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183140 Dec 30, 2013
Jacques,
Once a word enters the language, it cannot be removed.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183141 Dec 30, 2013
Jacques,
I was not aware of the origins and meaninig of the word 'cracker' as a term of endearment in the black community.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183142 Dec 30, 2013
Jacques,
I have known a number of people who enjoy the game of golf. Mostly co-workers.
Every single one of them was a sissy.
I even worked at a country club for one summer when I was 16. I worked in the restaurant, and you guessed it Bucko, every one of those yayhoos was a sissy.
Cheap and stingey too. You couldn't pay me to associate with those types of people.,
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183143 Dec 30, 2013
Hurt me more, whiplash.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183144 Dec 30, 2013
Probably the most important 7 minutes you can listen to. This man is right on! Bless him. I hope he doesn't "disappear". Everything he says is spot on and the facts he points out are the facts. God Bless America

Should be required viewing by both sides of the issue of gun control/legislation....

Here is a man who knows the constitution.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/_T-F_zfoDqI...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183145 Dec 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
There is no amount of money you could pay me to chase a little white ball up and down the fairways all afternoon long.
Golf is a game for sissies.
It's a complete waste of time if you ask me..
It has been that way since time began.
loose
I can't play it either, but that's no reason for me to criticize it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183146 Dec 30, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Your millionaire idol vacations like a billionaire wishes they could,but billionaires have to use their own money.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps he should travel by bus, in the back?
Well, unless you are the bus driver, you are "in the back"! But the fact is the current president has spent more tax payers money in his first four years than the Evil Bush did in eight years.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183147 Dec 30, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Hence BHO not NBC(natural-born citizen). But worse than that Obama was born 100% Brit in Kenya before his adoption as 100% Indonesian.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc 100 percent BSC
Oh, did someone push your button?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183148 Dec 30, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>None what-so-ever! Thanks for asking though, fluffybritches! As the song says, my future is so bright, I gotta wear shades! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A pathetic ignorant moron "wearing shades". I'll bet he wears mirrors and pretends he's "Buford T"!
Your like a puppet on a string.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183149 Dec 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
2013 saw the biggest stock market gains in over a decade. Guess that communism is good for the stock market!
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not, but creating 85 billion a month in new treasury notes that are used to by our bonds has created a bubble, and most of us know what happens to bubbles Wojar. So you're a communist are you? Why do you live in America when there are so many great communist countries that you could be enjoying?
I wonder if he has noticed that every time there is bad news on ObamaCare, the stock market shoots up? Is it because see ObamaCare as an albatross around America's economic neck. Yep, if ObamaCare fails, it will be good for the working (and people who want to work) people.
Yep, on October 8, 2013 the DJIA was just 14, 776 when the first bad news about ObamaCare hit and it has goon up about 1,700 points since then. This is the ObamaCare Failure Rally!!!
Learn to Read

United States

#183150 Dec 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Hence BHO not NBC(natural-born citizen). But worse than that Obama was born 100% Brit in Kenya before his adoption as 100% Indonesian.

Oh, did someone push your button?
No. Someone posted a bunch of nonsense. Did my laughing at your cousin upset you?
Learn to Read

United States

#183151 Dec 30, 2013
Great news Birfoons. Senator Ted has finally started the process of renouncing his Canadian citizenship. He expects it to take less than a year!

I'm still not clear how Ted pretends that anything his lawyers do when he's 50 can impact his citizenship at birth, but Ted never has been one to dwell on details
Learn to Read

United States

#183152 Dec 30, 2013
Isn't it sweet how Rouge Moron rushes to defend the honor of his Birfoon brethren? Careful Rouge. You know how homophobic Romper is. Too much display of your man-crush may cause him to break out in hives.(And too many misuses of "your" vs "you're" could have even more dire consequences)
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183153 Dec 30, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183154 Dec 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Great news Birfoons. Senator Ted has finally started the process of renouncing his Canadian citizenship. He expects it to take less than a year!
I'm still not clear how Ted pretends that anything his lawyers do when he's 50 can impact his citizenship at birth, but Ted never has been one to dwell on details
When is Obama going to renounce his Kenyan citizenship? Indonesian?
Frank

Veradale, WA

#183155 Dec 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Someone posted a bunch of nonsense. Did my laughing at your cousin upset you?
Jane and Bryant hosting The Today Show, it's 1982-1989 all over again.. Not even close, we didn't have am arrogant left wing narcissus occupying The White House from 1982 to 1989.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183156 Dec 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Isn't it sweet how Rouge Moron rushes to defend the honor of his Birfoon brethren? Careful Rouge. You know how homophobic Romper is. Too much display of your man-crush may cause him to break out in hives.(And too many misuses of "your" vs "you're" could have even more dire consequences)
How about the New York Times trying to cover Hillary's butt on Ben Ghazi?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183157 Dec 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
2013 saw the biggest stock market gains in over a decade. Guess that communism is good for the stock market!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
[QUOTE who="Rogue Scholar 05"]

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not, but creating 85 billion a month in new treasury notes that are used to by our bonds has created a bubble, and most of us know what happens to bubbles Wojar. So you're a communist are you? Why do you live in America when there are so many great communist countries that you could be enjoying?

I[QUOTE] Rogue Scholar 05 wrote
<quoted text>
I wonder if he has noticed that every time there is bad news on ObamaCare, the stock market shoots up? Is it because see ObamaCare as an albatross around America's economic neck. Yep, if ObamaCare fails, it will be good for the working (and people who want to work) people.
Yep, on October 8, 2013 the DJIA was just 14, 776 when the first bad news about ObamaCare hit and it has goon up about 1,700 points since then. This is the ObamaCare Failure Rally!!!
I wonder why Learn to Read will not comment on the cause and effect involving the effects of ObamaCare troubles and the Stock market spiking? DJIA up 1,700 points in less than three months! WHY is that Learn to Read???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,549,635
last post wins! (Apr '13) 24 min They cannot kill ... 2,552
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 2 hr NOT McVeigh alone 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr RACE 10,856
Spanx-they're for me. 10 hr Spanx ME 2
Black Humor. NO not that black. 10 hr GenePoolDead 5
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 10 hr Rooster panties 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages