BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,078)

Showing posts 161,541 - 161,560 of174,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that? Me or you? LMAO!
LMAO!!! Hell, I don't know, could have been..... The Lone Ranger! LMAO!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Demon-possession makes perversion a compulsion. Bath-house Barry is the case in point. I hate Big Brother Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist.
An estrogen treatment to female rats in utero, given at a critical moment, can make them behave like males after they are born.(It turns out there is a point in development when estrogen receptors in brain are important in male development.) It's endocrinology not demons. Duh!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That has nothing to do with why so many of the boys molested by priests end up "gay". Our initial sexual experiences follow our fantasies throughout our lives. THAT is why intercourse should be saved until marriage. Just say "No" to this perversion!
Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist thinks making what is morally wrong legal makes it okay. Every single aspect of that man's thinking is backward. Every aspect of his life since conception is shrouded in wickedness and evil. Obama is the man-of-lawlessness and the son-of-perdition predicted in the Bible. Soon we can expect The Rapture. Ask Jesus into your heart even right this minute!
Is your racist ass the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church or are you just a member?
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Is your racist ass the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church or are you just a member?
Dude, you're ugly!
Obskeptic

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived in communities that were 99% black. Many Whites TRAINED their dogs to be racists. And they were, believe me, threatening any black that came to within 500 feet..But not a peep from them when a white person came along.
Like it or not, it is not a right to refuse service on account of pursuing your own happiness or your refusal to do business with someone for any reason as you put it . It's a crime enshrined in law. "I just beat up my neighbour because he wouldn't let me pursue my own happiness..."
Ever hear of the saying,"your right to swing your fist ends where the other mans nose begins."?
I never said that anyones pursuit of happiness includes perpetrating violence against your neighbor. We are all supposed to treat our neighbor and others with the same respect we want to be treated ourselves Jacques. All I am saying is that you cannot change basic human nature simply by passing a law or declaring something to be so. Private, lawful business transactions are something that is voluntary by both parties involved. It is ridiculous to expect a law that forces a private individual to do something that contradicts their personal beliefs to be enforceable. It is impossible to legislate hate out of the heart of an individual. That change must come from within that individual. It would be like the political pendulum swinging to the right, and conservatives passing a law with their majority that states all citizens must be conservative, and to be anything other then conservative is a crime against society. You and most others would never obey such a law. We all know that liberals believe that and would love to pass and enforce such a law, but history has revealed to all the results of such folly. Millions of citizens murdered at the hands of their own government for simply disagreeing with them politically and their policies. We can only hope such a thing never occurs again.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I will have the last word.
Those flea-bitten dudettes on Duck Dynasty look like the American Taliban.
loose

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

<quoted text>
It's a secret but I'll let you in on it. Right now, I am in three different states...MS, LA & MO. I'd tell you how I do it but I don't think you could keep up. Sorry.
All this fooling around and wasting my time so I can assume different monikers like you? No thanks, I've left my pre-puberty years behind me.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
ARTICLE III.
If Chinese laborers, or Chinese of any other class, now wither permanently or temporarily residing in the territory of the United States, meet with ill treatment at the hands of any other persons, the Government of the United States will exert all its power to devise measures for their protection and to secure to them the same rights, privileges, immunities, and exemptions as may be enjoyed by the citizens or subjects of the most favored nation, and to which they are entitled by treaty.

According to Mr. Fail, aliens in the US are not under US jurisdiction and conversely US citizens who are aliens in foreign countries are under the jurisdiction of the US. However the treaty he cites provided US citizens in China with religious liberty that they would have had without treaty if they had been under US jurisdiction. Furthermore, if the United States lacked jurisdiction over aliens per the constitution, then the United States would not have the power to create an extra-constitutional power by treaty, which is subservient to the Constitution.

Dale the fail should go back to disproving the First Law of Thermodynamics. He'd have better luck.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of the saying,"your right to swing your fist ends where the other mans nose begins."?
I never said that anyones pursuit of happiness includes perpetrating violence against your neighbor. We are all supposed to treat our neighbor and others with the same respect we want to be treated ourselves Jacques. All I am saying is that you cannot change basic human nature simply by passing a law or declaring something to be so. Private, lawful business transactions are something that is voluntary by both parties involved. It is ridiculous to expect a law that forces a private individual to do something that contradicts their personal beliefs to be enforceable. It is impossible to legislate hate out of the heart of an individual. That change must come from within that individual. It would be like the political pendulum swinging to the right, and conservatives passing a law with their majority that states all citizens must be conservative, and to be anything other then conservative is a crime against society. You and most others would never obey such a law. We all know that liberals believe that and would love to pass and enforce such a law, but history has revealed to all the results of such folly. Millions of citizens murdered at the hands of their own government for simply disagreeing with them politically and their policies. We can only hope such a thing never occurs again.
Laudable. You rely on people's basic goodness when it comes to relations among individuals. That , as we all know, does not work. It's why we have laws. Law clearly says, whether you own a private business or work for the gov't, that one cannot discriminate on basis of colour, creed, race, religion, political conviction or sexual preferences. Period. That's why, to bring it to the extreme, you have laws that punish you if you steal, main or kill someone. Were it not for those laws, just imagine ...well, Somalia, for example, where laws are not enforced...

Oh, I explained myself badly when I mentioned violence against one's neighbour or whatever. It was not about violence, sorry 'bout that, but rather against discrimination. Bad analogy on my part.

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

<quoted text>
All this fooling around and wasting my time so I can assume different monikers like you? No thanks, I've left my pre-puberty years behind me.
I've always had "one" name on here. You're very confused, aren't you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I will have the last word.
Those flea-bitten dudettes on Duck Dynasty look like the American Taliban.
loose
What is this obsession with "Duck Dynasty"?. I've never even once watched it. Is it good, is it bad? I have no idea.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That has nothing to do with why so many of the boys molested by priests end up "gay". Our initial sexual experiences follow our fantasies throughout our lives. THAT is why intercourse should be saved until marriage. Just say "No" to this perversion!
Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist thinks making what is morally wrong legal makes it okay. Every single aspect of that man's thinking is backward. Every aspect of his life since conception is shrouded in wickedness and evil. Obama is the man-of-lawlessness and the son-of-perdition predicted in the Bible. Soon we can expect The Rapture. Ask Jesus into your heart even right this minute!
Speaking of perversion, and amongst others,. the Bible, YOUR Bible says :

1) That Adam and Eve had pre-marital sex and spawned, through INCEST, numerous offspring. Pre-marital sex? Child's play compared to incest.

2) That God, disgusted with his own creation of man, destroyed humanity, men women and children via the great flood. He spared Noah and his family. Why?

3) That God inspired Moses and his Hitler-like general, Joshua, to kill hundreds of thousands of men, women, babies and children and their domestic animals through the invasion and pillage of 81 towns and cities that happened to be on his way to the Holy Land. He could've gone around them but, hey, where's the fun in that?

4) That the merciful God killed ALL inhabitants, men, women, babies and children (yes, those fornicating babies) of Sodom and Gomorrah. Not satisfied with that, the misogynist Almighty turned Lot's wife into a salt statue because she dared to look back. Damn curious woman, that'll teach her. This was not a bad thing for Lot, though, as for the rest of his life, he just placed her statue near his dinner table and rubbed some salt off to sprinkle on his food. Saved tons of money on salt as he also used it to salt his driveway when they had freezing rain. God is good after all.

Those are just fractions, tidbits, of the goodness of God, your merciful God.

And you have the nerve, in spite of the above examples, you ignorant holier-than-thou bigot, to even mention pre-marriage intercourse with perversion in the same sentence?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

<quoted text>
I've always had "one" name on here. You're very confused, aren't you?
Why do you lie like that? What does Jesus think of your constant lying when you dialogue with Him every night? Do you get frustrated when He admonishes you? Do you react with your choicest vocabulary like You're a "butt flapper and dumbazzbastard"? Careful, he's gonna smite you one of these days.

I filled my tank yesterday. Thanks for allowing me to buy YOUR oil LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Jacques,
I am just taking my 1st Amendment right out for a leisurely stroll this fine December morning.
And I say that by all outward appearances the stars of Duck Dynasty look like neolithic cave dwellers.
loose
Observer

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Here ya go "class" Or lack there of....Yeah you know who you are..
See what the rest of the world thinks of Little Barry Soetoro...aka BHO
ONLY A MATTER OF TIME ....
Must-Watch: Irish MP Blasts President Obama as 'Hypocrite of the Century'

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Recently I have learned that nephilim, which are the off-spring of fallen-angels and lovely women, were part of the reason God caused the Great Flood which is recorded in the ancient history of most civilizations. There is also the tampering with DNA aspect which is going on again lately. The DNA of every male in the world can be traced back to Noah and his sons. The DNA of every woman in the world can be traced back to one woman who lived long before Noah. Her name was Eve. You obviously know the Bible so you know about Romans chapter one(the AIDS Chapter) and you should have been expecting these 'last days'. I can't change the Bible or make excuses for what has been like African-sponsored slavery or the holocaust. All I can say is once I was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see.
<quoted text>
Speaking of perversion, and amongst others,. the Bible, YOUR Bible says :
1) That Adam and Eve had pre-marital sex and spawned, through INCEST, numerous offspring. Pre-marital sex? Child's play compared to incest.
2) That God, disgusted with his own creation of man, destroyed humanity, men women and children via the great flood. He spared Noah and his family. Why?
3) That God inspired Moses and his Hitler-like general, Joshua, to kill hundreds of thousands of men, women, babies and children and their domestic animals through the invasion and pillage of 81 towns and cities that happened to be on his way to the Holy Land. He could've gone around them but, hey, where's the fun in that?
4) That the merciful God killed ALL inhabitants, men, women, babies and children (yes, those fornicating babies) of Sodom and Gomorrah. Not satisfied with that, the misogynist Almighty turned Lot's wife into a salt statue because she dared to look back. Damn curious woman, that'll teach her. This was not a bad thing for Lot, though, as for the rest of his life, he just placed her statue near his dinner table and rubbed some salt off to sprinkle on his food. Saved tons of money on salt as he also used it to salt his driveway when they had freezing rain. God is good after all.
Those are just fractions, tidbits, of the goodness of God, your merciful God.
And you have the nerve, in spite of the above examples, you ignorant holier-than-thou bigot, to even mention pre-marriage intercourse with perversion in the same sentence?
Observer

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

If we had Congressmen who said this everyday, Obama's approval might be in the single digits.

This feisty Irish redhead's epic smackdown is one of the greatest of all-time....
Must-Watch: Irish MP Blasts President Obama as 'Hypocrite of the Century'
ijreview.com
If I were President Obama, I'd take a shower I'd feel so sleazy.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
Recently I have learned that nephilim, which are the off-spring of fallen-angels and lovely women, were part of the reason God caused the Great Flood which is recorded in the ancient history of most civilizations. There is also the tampering with DNA aspect which is going on again lately. The DNA of every male in the world can be traced back to Noah and his sons. The DNA of every woman in the world can be traced back to one woman who lived long before Noah. Her name was Eve. You obviously know the Bible so you know about Romans chapter one(the AIDS Chapter) and you should have been expecting these 'last days'. I can't change the Bible or make excuses for what has been like African-sponsored slavery or the holocaust. All I can say is once I was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see.<quoted text>
This just sent up 1000 red flags at the NSA and FBI.

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Why do you lie like that? What does Jesus think of your constant lying when you dialogue with Him every night? Do you get frustrated when He admonishes you? Do you react with your choicest vocabulary like You're a "butt flapper and dumbazzbastard"? Careful, he's gonna smite you one of these days.
I filled my tank yesterday. Thanks for allowing me to buy YOUR oil LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Oh the irony!!! LMAO! BTW, thanks!
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale the fail, born congenitally butt-backwards again attempts to back up a theory with no legs with an example with no clue.
According to Mr. Fail, aliens in the US are not under US jurisdiction and conversely US citizens who are aliens in foreign countries are under the jurisdiction of the US. However the treaty he cites provided US citizens in China with religious liberty that they would have had without treaty if they had been under US jurisdiction. Furthermore, if the United States lacked jurisdiction over aliens per the constitution, then the United States would not have the power to create an extra-constitutional power by treaty, which is subservient to the Constitution.
Dale the fail should go back to disproving the First Law of Thermodynamics. He'd have better luck.
LMAO!!! Now look who is using Play Law!!! Aliens have never been "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", we don't make treaties with ourselves, do we!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161,541 - 161,560 of174,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Hymen Ripper 1,078,302
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Eric 68,352
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min voice of peace 67,846
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Guess what 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr HoneyBear1 97,510
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE