BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182659 Dec 20, 2013
Path, it's painfully obvious why you've been snowed your entire life! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182660 Dec 20, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
Path, it's painfully obvious why you've been snowed your entire life! LMAO!
Ahhh, now that's better, Dale. Don't forget next time.

Shreveport, LA

#182663 Dec 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a secret but I'll let you in on it. Right now, I am in three different states...MS, LA & MO. I'd tell you how I do it but I don't think you could keep up. Sorry.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182664 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Switch back, LRS, SWITCH BACK.
LMAO!!! Scooter, change hands!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182665 Dec 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you choose to obsess over Gays?
LMAO!!! Put some of that there Kentucky jelly on those flappy lips, you're breaking up!

Ottawa

#182666 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a secret but I'll let you in on it. Right now, I am in three different states...MS, LA & MO. I'd tell you how I do it but I don't think you could keep up. Sorry.
Thanks, Dale.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182667 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Um, no. LMAO!
LMAO!! I think Path has been drinking his own home brew!!! I have never seen him this cornfused!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182669 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! What the hell are you talking about, Path!!! That was Dale, not me!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182670 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks, Dale.
LMAO!!! You're welcome, Path!!!

Shreveport, LA

#182671 Dec 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What the hell are you talking about, Path!!! That was Dale, not me!
Who said that? Me or you? LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182672 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Who said that? Me or you? LMAO!
LMAO!!! Hell, I don't know, could have been..... The Lone Ranger! LMAO!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#182673 Dec 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Demon-possession makes perversion a compulsion. Bath-house Barry is the case in point. I hate Big Brother Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist.
An estrogen treatment to female rats in utero, given at a critical moment, can make them behave like males after they are born.(It turns out there is a point in development when estrogen receptors in brain are important in male development.) It's endocrinology not demons. Duh!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#182679 Dec 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That has nothing to do with why so many of the boys molested by priests end up "gay". Our initial sexual experiences follow our fantasies throughout our lives. THAT is why intercourse should be saved until marriage. Just say "No" to this perversion!
Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama the Antichrist thinks making what is morally wrong legal makes it okay. Every single aspect of that man's thinking is backward. Every aspect of his life since conception is shrouded in wickedness and evil. Obama is the man-of-lawlessness and the son-of-perdition predicted in the Bible. Soon we can expect The Rapture. Ask Jesus into your heart even right this minute!
Is your racist ass the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church or are you just a member?

Shreveport, LA

#182680 Dec 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Is your racist ass the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church or are you just a member?
Dude, you're ugly!
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#182681 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I've lived in communities that were 99% black. Many Whites TRAINED their dogs to be racists. And they were, believe me, threatening any black that came to within 500 feet..But not a peep from them when a white person came along.
Like it or not, it is not a right to refuse service on account of pursuing your own happiness or your refusal to do business with someone for any reason as you put it . It's a crime enshrined in law. "I just beat up my neighbour because he wouldn't let me pursue my own happiness..."
Ever hear of the saying,"your right to swing your fist ends where the other mans nose begins."?
I never said that anyones pursuit of happiness includes perpetrating violence against your neighbor. We are all supposed to treat our neighbor and others with the same respect we want to be treated ourselves Jacques. All I am saying is that you cannot change basic human nature simply by passing a law or declaring something to be so. Private, lawful business transactions are something that is voluntary by both parties involved. It is ridiculous to expect a law that forces a private individual to do something that contradicts their personal beliefs to be enforceable. It is impossible to legislate hate out of the heart of an individual. That change must come from within that individual. It would be like the political pendulum swinging to the right, and conservatives passing a law with their majority that states all citizens must be conservative, and to be anything other then conservative is a crime against society. You and most others would never obey such a law. We all know that liberals believe that and would love to pass and enforce such a law, but history has revealed to all the results of such folly. Millions of citizens murdered at the hands of their own government for simply disagreeing with them politically and their policies. We can only hope such a thing never occurs again.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#182682 Dec 21, 2013
Jacques,
I will have the last word.
Those flea-bitten dudettes on Duck Dynasty look like the American Taliban.
loose

Ottawa

#182683 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
All this fooling around and wasting my time so I can assume different monikers like you? No thanks, I've left my pre-puberty years behind me.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#182684 Dec 21, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
ARTICLE III.
If Chinese laborers, or Chinese of any other class, now wither permanently or temporarily residing in the territory of the United States, meet with ill treatment at the hands of any other persons, the Government of the United States will exert all its power to devise measures for their protection and to secure to them the same rights, privileges, immunities, and exemptions as may be enjoyed by the citizens or subjects of the most favored nation, and to which they are entitled by treaty.

According to Mr. Fail, aliens in the US are not under US jurisdiction and conversely US citizens who are aliens in foreign countries are under the jurisdiction of the US. However the treaty he cites provided US citizens in China with religious liberty that they would have had without treaty if they had been under US jurisdiction. Furthermore, if the United States lacked jurisdiction over aliens per the constitution, then the United States would not have the power to create an extra-constitutional power by treaty, which is subservient to the Constitution.

Dale the fail should go back to disproving the First Law of Thermodynamics. He'd have better luck.

Ottawa

#182685 Dec 21, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of the saying,"your right to swing your fist ends where the other mans nose begins."?
I never said that anyones pursuit of happiness includes perpetrating violence against your neighbor. We are all supposed to treat our neighbor and others with the same respect we want to be treated ourselves Jacques. All I am saying is that you cannot change basic human nature simply by passing a law or declaring something to be so. Private, lawful business transactions are something that is voluntary by both parties involved. It is ridiculous to expect a law that forces a private individual to do something that contradicts their personal beliefs to be enforceable. It is impossible to legislate hate out of the heart of an individual. That change must come from within that individual. It would be like the political pendulum swinging to the right, and conservatives passing a law with their majority that states all citizens must be conservative, and to be anything other then conservative is a crime against society. You and most others would never obey such a law. We all know that liberals believe that and would love to pass and enforce such a law, but history has revealed to all the results of such folly. Millions of citizens murdered at the hands of their own government for simply disagreeing with them politically and their policies. We can only hope such a thing never occurs again.
Laudable. You rely on people's basic goodness when it comes to relations among individuals. That , as we all know, does not work. It's why we have laws. Law clearly says, whether you own a private business or work for the gov't, that one cannot discriminate on basis of colour, creed, race, religion, political conviction or sexual preferences. Period. That's why, to bring it to the extreme, you have laws that punish you if you steal, main or kill someone. Were it not for those laws, just imagine ...well, Somalia, for example, where laws are not enforced...

Oh, I explained myself badly when I mentioned violence against one's neighbour or whatever. It was not about violence, sorry 'bout that, but rather against discrimination. Bad analogy on my part.

Shreveport, LA

#182686 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
All this fooling around and wasting my time so I can assume different monikers like you? No thanks, I've left my pre-puberty years behind me.
I've always had "one" name on here. You're very confused, aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,108,362
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 25 min NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min Global Lukewarming 68,461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Lolocaust 49,750
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ted Williams 46,551
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 612
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••