BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182645 Dec 20, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww.....did Twinkie just use a gay slur? LMAO! Would have worked better if you had directed this post to someone who is gay. LMAO!
Er, he did.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182646 Dec 20, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who are being nasty to the MILLIONS of US-born Americans with foreign parents who fought and died in two world wars and proved that they are just as loyal as the US-born children of US Citizens.
Re "liberals."
The Heritage Foundation is not a liberal organization:
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
And both CONSERVATIVE legal principles (Remember strict construction???) and libertarian moral principles hold that unless the Constitution says something, it does not mean it---and that rights and privileges cannot be taken away unless the Constitution authorizes taking them. And the US Constitution DOES NOT SAY that the US-born children of foreigners are not as eligible as the US-born children of US citizens. Neither Article II or the 14th Amendment say any such thing.
NASTY!!! How many times must I show you, the Citizenship Clause was not framed under the English common law., had it been, then the clause would not have been there.
You and many people do not understand, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", it is just a way to insure that we get the best of the best as citizens and in the correct proportions.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182647 Dec 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
ARTICLE III.
If Chinese laborers, or Chinese of any other class, now wither permanently or temporarily residing in the territory of the United States, meet with ill treatment at the hands of any other persons, the Government of the United States will exert all its power to devise measures for their protection and to secure to them the same rights, privileges, immunities, and exemptions as may be enjoyed by the citizens or subjects of the most favored nation, and to which they are entitled by treaty.
Treaty? Yes, the United States had a treaty with China in the 1860s. Treaty established relations between the two countries and spoke of usual reciprocal good treatment between Chinese and American citizens on each other's territory as ALL treaties do but too often not respected. The Chinese labourers in the U.S.(aka slaves) were treated like dirt, assurances of rights notwithstanding and you know it. ALL treaties talk "good treatment" . So what? Chinese "coolies" as they were respectfully called, had "legal rights" but, de facto, in practice, had none, in spite of pious assurances by the U.S. and reference to a treaty which was just that, a treaty between the gov't of the U.S. and the Chinese gov't that didn't give a hoot what happened to their nationals in the U.S. as long as the remittances kept coming. But what you two ignoramuses just don't understand is that this treaty, or any other, does NOT give one milligram, not one iota of authority to China over the Chinese labourers in the U.S. NOTHING, do you understand? Everyone, any nationality, in any function , be it worker, dependent, tourist, landed immigrant, I repeat , Everyone, is subject to the laws of the United States while he or she is present on its territory. No foreign gov't, notwithstanding treaties, has any jurisdiction over its nationals whilst visiting or residing in another country, in this case the U.S.
The only clownstomping you two losers are doing is clownstomping your own excrements resulting from your numerous Kerplunkings. Eww
LMAO!!! As always you missed the point.

Ottawa

#182648 Dec 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! So, according to you homosexuality is just a freak of nature, that limits the prime directive, "be fruitful and prosper"!!
Now, when will the government start paying them for their birth defects?
Speaking of not answering questions...

When did you choose heterosexuality?

Are you afraid to answer lest you confirm your birfoon buffoon status?

Or is it because it may just not be...hetero, what with all those anal/butt/kerplunking/azz/ "queer" references?

Never mind, don't answer, we know what you chose, gay boy, oops, gay oldster.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182649 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of not answering questions...
When did you choose heterosexuality?
Are you afraid to answer lest you confirm your birfoon buffoon status?
Or is it because it may just not be...hetero, what with all those anal/butt/kerplunking/azz/ "queer" references?
Never mind, don't answer, we know what you chose, gay boy, oops, gay oldster.
LMAO!!! When did I choose heterosexuality, when I found out that girls had parts that were fun to play with.

Ottawa

#182650 Dec 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! When did I choose heterosexuality, when I found out that girls had parts that were fun to play with.
LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

As Dale confirms his ignoramus/birfoon/buffoon status.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#182651 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I simply asked a question. You finally answered it. Bravo! Thanks. Say, ever seen a gay baby? Hmmmm.........
Ever seen a sexually mature baby, idiot?

Not that I'm shocked a birfoon is anti-science or bigoted or anything, but this is an incredibly stupid statement--even for a birfoon.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182652 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
As Dale confirms his ignoramus/birfoon/buffoon status.
LMAO!! You asked and I told you. Didn't you ever play stink finger in school? If not you missed the best part of your education!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182653 Dec 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I'm shocked a birfoon is anti-science or bigoted or anything, but this is an incredibly stupid statement--even for a birfoon.
LMAO!! Well, when did you choose to be a gay!!
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182654 Dec 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!! silly dbag

Ottawa

#182655 Dec 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! You asked and I told you. Didn't you ever play stink finger in school? If not you missed the best part of your education!!!
Forgot to switch moniker again? I didn't ask you, I asked LRS. But then, that's one and the same, no?

Ottawa

#182656 Dec 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Well, when did you choose to be a gay!!
Switch back, LRS, SWITCH BACK.

Shreveport, LA

#182657 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Forgot to switch moniker again? I didn't ask you, I asked LRS. But then, that's one and the same, no?
Um, no. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182658 Dec 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Well, when did you choose to be a gay!!
When did you choose to obsess over Gays?

Shreveport, LA

#182659 Dec 20, 2013
Path, it's painfully obvious why you've been snowed your entire life! LMAO!

Ottawa

#182660 Dec 20, 2013
Path, it's painfully obvious why you've been snowed your entire life! LMAO!
Ahhh, now that's better, Dale. Don't forget next time.

Shreveport, LA

#182663 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahhh, now that's better, Dale. Don't forget next time.
It's a secret but I'll let you in on it. Right now, I am in three different states...MS, LA & MO. I'd tell you how I do it but I don't think you could keep up. Sorry.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182664 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Switch back, LRS, SWITCH BACK.
LMAO!!! Scooter, change hands!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182665 Dec 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you choose to obsess over Gays?
LMAO!!! Put some of that there Kentucky jelly on those flappy lips, you're breaking up!

Ottawa

#182666 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a secret but I'll let you in on it. Right now, I am in three different states...MS, LA & MO. I'd tell you how I do it but I don't think you could keep up. Sorry.
Thanks, Dale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,110,914
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min gcaveman1 46,837
Abby 9-22 43 min Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min concerned bottoms... 98,252
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Good job 4,035
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,939
Abby 9-21-14 1 hr PEllen 9
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search