BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222543 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182801 Dec 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Orly demands to see nonexistent record
Social Security responds "no such record exists"
Judge "uh Ms Orly, do you have anything else?"
Orly "of course!"
Judge "ok, have it on my desk in two weeks"
Birfoons "Orly scored a GREAT victory! A judge ruled in her favor!!!! Obama will be thrown out ANY DAY NOW!"
Reality "um no - if Orly files anything else it will be dismissed just like every other piece of Birfoon fantasy"
Well, if Obama's SSN is not an issue, why do you seem so worried you have to comment? Chip, chip, chip. He are slowly chipping away and sooner or later, the truth will be exposed!!! And that is what really scares you!!!

Location hidden

#182802 Dec 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, http://minutemennews.com . Yes, these birfoon buffoon birthers are sullying the real and honoured minutemen by stealing their name. Shameless hacks.
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No rebuttal so you attack the messenger. How unique! LMAO!!!
Typical Libtardian response. When they have no intellectually honest reply, they throw out the ad hominid grenade!
Learn to Read

United States

#182803 Dec 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if Obama's SSN is not an issue, why do you seem so worried you have to comment? Chip, chip, chip. He are slowly chipping away and sooner or later, the truth will be exposed!!! And that is what really scares you!!!
Laughing at Birfoon fables is labeled as "fear".

Sorry Rouge. Your failure is my entertainment.

Location hidden

#182805 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue's obsessions are failed predictions and Clinton's penis.
LRS-Dale's obsessions are dumbazzbastards, dumbazzbitches and buttflappers.
Your obsessions appear to be stranded airport passengers and Duck Dynasty.
Merry Christmas nonetheless.
And a Happy Winter Solstice to you too.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182806 Dec 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Obama's SSN is not an issue, why do you seem so worried you have to comment? Chip, chip, chip. He are slowly chipping away and sooner or later, the truth will be exposed!!! And that is what really scares you!!!
"the truth will be exposed!!! " dixit Rogue.

Add this one to the failed predictions' list.

Ottawa

#182807 Dec 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, http://minutemennews.com . Yes, these birfoon buffoon birthers are sullying the real and honoured minutemen by stealing their name. Shameless hacks.
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response. When they have no intellectually honest reply, they throw out the ad hominid grenade!
You've often replied STFU to my posts, Rogue. NOT ad hominem, noooooo, I guess.

Also, I replied to your birther comrade LRS-Dale with "Marshall McLuhan and the message". He didn't get it, and, it appears, neither do you. Maybe that's because I was so NOT ad hominem.

Ottawa

#182808 Dec 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And a Happy Winter Solstice to you too.
Thank you for that. I've been shovelling over 35 inches of snow, wet snow, freezing rain, grizzle and snowplow shit blocking my driveway for 6 @#$%?&*()_ consecutive days now. Just finished chipping 5 mm of ice off my car windows, took over 15 minutes.

FYI, Rogue, all this frozen precipitation is the result of higher-than-normal temperatures as, and believe me, I know, there is very little snow when it's -15C or colder. Freezing rain, which we just got plenty of (Toronto is a total disaster, some without current for next 3 or 4 days, fallen ice-laden wires etc) happens near or at the freezing point. Damn rain turns to ice when it hits the ground.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#182809 Dec 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chip, chip, chip. He are slowly chipping away and sooner or later, the truth will be exposed!!! And that is what really scares you!!!
LOL, another of Rogue Moron's crack predictions.

Location hidden

#182810 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you for that. I've been shovelling over 35 inches of snow, wet snow, freezing rain, grizzle and snowplow shit blocking my driveway for 6 @#$%?&*()_ consecutive days now. Just finished chipping 5 mm of ice off my car windows, took over 15 minutes.
FYI, Rogue, all this frozen precipitation is the result of higher-than-normal temperatures as, and believe me, I know, there is very little snow when it's -15C or colder. Freezing rain, which we just got plenty of (Toronto is a total disaster, some without current for next 3 or 4 days, fallen ice-laden wires etc) happens near or at the freezing point. Damn rain turns to ice when it hits the ground.
Yes, I have studied weather for decades. It is very important that an aviator know that stuff. And yes, the colder it gets below Zero C, the less precipitation. I've only been iced up once in an aircraft and a Chinook is not ice rated. But I did pass my check ride with flying colors.
When we started to ice up I immediately requested an HIGHER altitude so I could get above the clouds. And then when I was cleared for the approach I descended until I was just above the clouds until I was beacon out bound and then I dropped the pitch and was descending at 2,000 fpm. The only requirement is not to descend more than 500 fpm the last 1,000 feet of altitude and I nailed it.
We started to load up with ice real fast once in the clouds and the blades got out of balance do to asymmetrical shedding of ice.and when we landed we were like a dog get out of water as we threw off ice from the rotors for two minutes. I did not want to taxi in as I was afraid I would throw a chunk of ice threw a parked aircraft. With the blades spinning at 450 mph a chunk of ice could kill someone.

Location hidden

#182811 Dec 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, another of Rogue Moron's crack predictions.
Again, you wood not have responded to my post unless you were a tad bit worried. Thanks for the comment.

Location hidden

#182812 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
"the truth will be exposed!!! " dixit Rogue.
Add this one to the failed predictions' list.
It might be but ask yourself why the Obama administration seems to stall as much as possible when it comes to Obama's past? It is almost like they have something to hide!
Where there is smoke, there is fire!!! I just hope the White House does not get burned down.

Location hidden

#182813 Dec 23, 2013
This is a Maule M5-235 and is similar to my M9-235. We both have 235 hp Lycoming engines but mine is fuel injected and where was the M5 has olio strut landing gear mine is sping-aluminum. My plane also grosses 400 more and can haul 300 lbs payload.
No, I am not as good as this pilot is and Burt was not doing the flying.

Beer Stop
Dale

United States

#182814 Dec 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If a felon is subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution), then he has all the rights of a US citizen?
Moron.
LMAO!!! He has only the rights as afforded by treaty, but never "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)". If he was subject to the Constitution, the following are just a few thing that would be required of him.

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[1]

Ottawa

#182815 Dec 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be but ask yourself why the Obama administration seems to stall as much as possible when it comes to Obama's past? It is almost like they have something to hide!
Where there is smoke, there is fire!!! I just hope the White House does not get burned down.
What Is Obama stalling about? Didn't he produce short and long versions of his BC? Of course, the whole BC thing is fishier than ever now that Obama had the Hawaiian registrar killed in the plane crash where she was the sole casualty !

As for the rest, he didn't produce his University "report cards". Why should he? I wouldn't. He was president of the Harvard Law Review, for Pete's sake. Oh, that's right, he did not qualify but got the post via affirmative action. Sigh. Oh, btw, how many tax returns did Romney produce? What, only one? And the very last one too - and it was SIX months late. Whatever for? Surely it wasn't "doctored". No, surely not.
Dale

United States

#182816 Dec 23, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer is yes. Aliens have the same rights as citizens that are set forth in the U.S. Constitution.
Don't take my word for it. Take US Supreme Court word for it:
1.“The fourteenth amendment to the constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens......' These provisions are universal in their application, to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality;" Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 118 U.S. 356, 369 (1886)
2. "[I]t must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection guaranteed by those amendments, and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law." Wong Wing v. U.S. 163 U.S. 228,238 (1896)
3. " Aliens, even aliens whose presence in this country is unlawful, have long been recognized as "persons" guaranteed due process of law by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments." ). Pyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202, 211 (1982)
4. "Chinese laborers, therefore, like all other aliens residing in the United States for a shorter or longer time, are entitled, so long as they are permitted by the government of the United States to remain in the country, to the safeguards of the Constitution," Fong Yue Ting v. United Sates, 149 U.S. 6698, 724 (1893)
5. "There are literally millions of aliens within the jurisdiction of the United States. The Fifth Amendment, as well as the Fourteenth Amendment, protects every one of these persons from deprivation of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.(internal citations omitted) Even one whose presence in this country is unlawful, involuntary, or transitory is entitled to that constitutional protection." Mathews v. Diaz, 426 U.S. 67, 77,(1976)
6. "We know from more than a century of Supreme Court case law that foreign citizens in the United States enjoy many of the same constitutional rights that U.S. citizens do. Luman v. Federal Election Com’n , 800 F. Supp. 2d 281, 286 (D.C. 2011)
I have given you five Supreme Court cases along with one District Court case that state that
an alien has the same constitutuional rights as that of a U.S. citizen. Now all you have to do is simple to find any case law that suports your argument that an alien is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and as such doesn't have the same constitutional rights as that of a U.S. citizen.
LMAO!!! Since aliens are not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", you post is irrelevant.
Now for all of those millions of aliens in the states, they are controlled/protected by treaties, nothing more or less.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#182817 Dec 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, DJIA BELOW 13,000 and still headed south! Thank you Libtards!!!
Rogue do you remember this is gem of sage advice back on November 7, 2012?

The DJIA closed at 12932 on November 7, 2012 and it is now at 16294. That is a 25.99% increase in 13 months.

How did gold do during this time? Gold closed at 1715 on November 7, 2012 and it is now at 1198 a drop of 31% in 13 months.

Oh by the way, what is your prediction for the inflation rate for the year 2014? Hopefully you do better than in 2012 when you were off by 289%.

In Rogue's world, under Obama's administration, gold and inflation should be up and the DJIA should be down.
Dale

United States

#182818 Dec 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha! Dufus Dale insists that "all persons" as recited in the Constitution doesn't mean "all persons."
This is because he seems to realize that if a = a, Dufus 's Pathetic fantasy is a -- Pathetic fantasy.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Now if you are talking about the 14th, those persons after conforming to the requirement thereof, are part of "We the People (citizens)"

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Casper, WY

#182819 Dec 23, 2013
Bath-house Barry is the Antichrist.
Observer wrote:
Told ya the snowball was forming...Even Orly got a victory from a Judge...They are sick of Little Barry and he must be removed..
et ready birthers, Orly Taitz has won a small victory for those of you who think Obama is not a U.S. citizen. It seems that the US government may have to answer to why it seems that the Social Security number the President is using doesn’t quite seem legitimate.
Birther queen Orly Taitz has been filing one lawsuit after another to try to “learn the truth,” she says, of Obama’s true background. Is he a U.S. citizen? Taitz says no and has been trying for years to find the smoking gun that proves it.
But this time she has a small opening toward that end. Taitz contends that Barack Obama is using the Social Security number of a man named Harry Bounel. Taitz has filed with the Social Security Administration to get these records but the SSA has stonewalled Taitz when she has filed for Freedom of Information Act requests saying there is “no information” in their records to send to her.
Taitz went to court over the SSA’s stonewalling and has found a judge who has ruled that the government must respond to her requests on Obama’s and this Harry Bounel’s SS number records.
Read more at http://minutemennews.com/2013/12/barack-obama...

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#182820 Dec 23, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Since aliens are not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", you post is irrelevant.
Now for all of those millions of aliens in the states, they are controlled/protected by treaties, nothing more or less.
Which part of the following district court's decision don't you understand:
"We know from more than a century of Supreme Court case law that foreign citizens in the United States enjoy many of the same constitutional rights that U.S. citizens do."
Luman v. Federal Election Com’n , 800 F. Supp. 2d 281, 286 (D.C. 2011)

Again my question to you is very simple: If the courts state that aliens have the same constitution rights as citizens then how is it in your world that aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US constitution? If there is no jurisdiction then there is no constitutional rights. You can't have one without the other.

If courts have no jurisdiction then they can't protect those constitutional rights of aliens; however, courts have consistently held that aliens have constitutional rights so ergo that courts do have jursidiction over the aliens.

The only time that U.S courts don't have jurisdiction over the aliens is if those aliens are outside the boundaries of the United States.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Casper, WY

#182821 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
What Is Obama stalling about? Didn't he produce short and long versions of his BC? Of course, the whole BC thing is fishier than ever now that Obama had the Hawaiian registrar killed in the plane crash where she was the sole casualty !
As for the rest, he didn't produce his University "report cards". Why should he? I wouldn't. He was president of the Harvard Law Review, for Pete's sake. Oh, that's right, he did not qualify but got the post via affirmative action. Sigh. Oh, btw, how many tax returns did Romney produce? What, only one? And the very last one too - and it was SIX months late. Whatever for? Surely it wasn't "doctored". No, surely not.
Like JFK's autopsy pix and the footage of the Pentagon explosion on 9/11, these things take time. Actually it took a few different attempts at the bogus short-form Hawaiian Birth Certificate and they still have flaws in it. Impeach the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,419,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Go Blue Forever 103,458
Suboxone 3 hr Sick in Chicago 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 61,049
here we go - now i suppose we will see full cou... 3 hr Blood on his hands 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr honeymylove 2,425
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 13 hr GEORGIA 1,938

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages