BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#182502 Dec 19, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I don't watch TV, so I don't know anything about those back-woods mountain men on Duck Dynasty, but I did read what that grey old fart said, and I thought it was pretty crude too.
You know Jacques, if you give people a public platform and enough rope, they are sometimes liable to hang themselves.
loose
Phil was ask a question in an interview, he answered it honestly. Question should have never been ask anyway but he certainly had a right to answer it and do so honestly. If all gay people want is equal and fair treatment then welcome to fair and equal. You can say what you want and so can Phil. The problem is that gay people don't want fair and equal, they want special treatment. They want anyone that doesn't agree with their values and way of life to be punished for merely speaking their opinion. They want no one to have the right to say anything or do anything they don't agree with, at least not without punishment for doing so. Now that is not fair or equal treatment. That is saying that if you don't like what I do you can't say it because it might offend me. That is apparently ok, but if their lifestyle offends anyone else that is too bad and you just have to not only accept it but if ask.....agree with it no matter how you may feel.

Phil had the right to say what he did, A&E had the right to come out and say they don't agree with him, but the gay community demanded he be punished and so that is what they did. They went and punished Phil for merely speaking what he believes. How is that now wrong to do? Well apparently if the majority of American's who are not gay don't agree with the lifestyle they are no longer allowed their first amendment right to voice their opinion because it may offend the minority of gay people. But they claim to just want equal treatment and they want everyone else to be tolerate, tolerate or else is not exactly being tolerate of others. So they refuse to be tolerate of Phil's rights, but they demand that he be tolerate of theirs.

Phil was right, A&E was wrong and they will find out in a big way that trying to keep the few happy will piss off the many and they will be sorry they did that. Robertson's don't need A&E, they are find financially and otherwise without them......but A&E needs the Robertson's and the ratings and money they bring in.
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182503 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And under our rule if law, the Gay couple will waste a lot of money and ultimately lose their lawsuit (or some settlement will be reached. Birfoons will declare that the rule of law has prevailed and tell anyone that doesn't like it that the Court's decision must be respected (never grasping the irony)
The baker will see a temporary increase in business as the extreme anti-Gay community temporarily puts their money where their mouth is.
Phil has a right to express his opinion, A and E has a right to run their business. Very few will respect the rights of both
Does the baker have the right to run his business as he sees fit? Sorry but most of the world is anti-gay. It is a perversion. The public's view will not change.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182504 Dec 19, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>BIGOTRY!!! Hell, what happen to RACIST? Oh, I forgot, that card is worn out!!!
I'm sure you'll trot it out over and over
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182505 Dec 19, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Squeal for me piggy!!!
Just keep failing Dufus. It is what you are
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182506 Dec 19, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You really have no input, do you Twink?

New poll, most Americans do not trust Obobblehead! Yep, been saying that for five years.
More substance
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182507 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You really have no input, do you Twink?
New poll, most Americans do not trust Obobblehead! Yep, been saying that for five years.
LMAO!!! Jock stain without an opinion, I bet hell has frozen over!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182508 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>Does the baker have the right to run his business as he sees fit? Sorry but most of the world is anti-gay. It is a perversion. The public's view will not change.
Does Romper have the right to make an ass of himself? Of course the baker has the right - which is why the lawsuit will fail. Most of the world? Been taking a survey?(It would fit well with your obsession)

Shreveport, LA

#182509 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More substance
100% more than you. LMAO! You bring zilch to the table, Twink.

Shreveport, LA

#182510 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Romper have the right to make an ass of himself? Of course the baker has the right - which is why the lawsuit will fail. Most of the world? Been taking a survey?(It would fit well with your obsession)
Do you disagree that most of the world is anti-gay?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182511 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>Do you disagree that most of the world is anti-gay?
Never bothered to concern myself with it. What does "anti-gay" mean? The majority of the people aren't gay. I suspect that the majority also don't really care whether someone else is gay or not. Certainly not enough to refuse to do business with them or actively seek to deny their rights
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182512 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep failing Dufus. It is what you are
LMAO!!! Hell, I wish you would makeup your mind!! A few posts ago, I was a bigot!
Just don't call me "Obama", that would be very insulting.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182513 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>100% more than you. LMAO! You bring zilch to the table, Twink.
More of that substance that you hold so dear.

A joke for the holidays:

A puss boi walks into a bar, realizes where he is, runs home in a panic and hides in his closet for two weeks.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182514 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You really have no input, do you Twink?
Oh boy, will that hurt him in 2016 when he runs for a third term. Oh wait, he can't.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182515 Dec 19, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, I wish you would makeup your mind!! A few posts ago, I was a bigot!
Just don't call me "Obama", that would be very insulting.
You've always been a Bigot. And a failure. The Birfoon version of multi-tasking

Ottawa

#182516 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Does the baker have the right to run his business as he sees fit? Sorry but most of the world is anti-gay. It is a perversion. The public's view will not change.
The only perversion around here is you.

Are you telling us that homosexuality is a choice?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182517 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you'll trot it out over and over
LMAO!!! "trot it out", must be some of that Yankee slang!

Ottawa

#182518 Dec 19, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Jock stain without an opinion, I bet hell has frozen over!
I don't, contrary to you and your ilk, give an opinion on anything I know nothing about. Hell WILL freeze over the day you give an opinion on something YOU know about.

Shreveport, LA

#182519 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Never bothered to concern myself with it. What does "anti-gay" mean? The majority of the people aren't gay. I suspect that the majority also don't really care whether someone else is gay or not. Certainly not enough to refuse to do business with them or actively seek to deny their rights
People are strange, you know. I think it does make a difference to people whether someone is gay or not. Should I be punished for thinking such a thing? Not hardly. Fair and equal treatment??? LMAO! But only as long as it benefits them. What a joke.

Shreveport, LA

#182520 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that substance that you hold so dear.
A joke for the holidays:
A puss boi walks into a bar, realizes where he is, runs home in a panic and hides in his closet for two weeks.
I've got a tale for you and it's true! LMAO! TWINK! Would you like me to rehash it? Not ONCE but TWICE you "cowered down"! Seems you didn't know where an open field could be located in your entire state. However, you did know exactly where the gay bars were! Enough said. You're a sad excuse for a human being. Exactly like Obobblehead!!! LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182521 Dec 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't, contrary to you and your ilk, give an opinion on anything I know nothing about. Hell WILL freeze over the day you give an opinion on something YOU know about.
LMAO!!! Do it everyday and I don't miss your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RealDave 1,126,932
Abby 10-24 24 min edogxxx 23
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min TRD 68,662
Amy 10-24 1 hr Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,499
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 70,102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]