BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196974 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#182576 Dec 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I understand you correctly, "The most shining example of the intolerance of the extreme left is the homosexual community." Well, a gay couple is refused service in a Colorado bakery because the couple is...gay.
Did you know that gay marriages are legal in Colorado?
Supposing that you, a heterosexual, were not allowed to buy a wedding cake from a gay baker because he doesn't like heterosexuals, what would YOU do ? Sue the baker ? I would hope so.
Seeing as the baker has committed an act of exclusion, like , for example he refused to sell or render services based on colour, creed, race, religion or sexual preferences, would the gay couple not be expected to sue based on outright discrimination? Seeing as gay marriage IS legal in Colorado, why would they not sue for the same reason a black citizen would sue if refused service in a store or restaurant? Is it reason enough for the shopkeeper to say his moral belief dictates that "blacks are unworthy?
Thats the difference between you and me Jacques. There isn't the slightest chance that I would sue. If I'm not welcomed by the baker to conduct business with him or her, I would go away and find a baker that would welcome me. I would also tell everyone I know that the idiot baker that was rude to me is someone that I would never recommend or do business with. Considering that I have not advertised my business in over 18 years, because I continue to service my existing repeat customer base by taking outstanding care of them and consistently delivering quality with respect, I get plenty of referrals and understand how important they are to my prosperity. Thats what normal people do. Gays and liberals are not normal.
The Honorable Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182577 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof IS in the posts.(Your inability to read and comprehend English may help explain your confusion). The posts prove lil Romper ran home and hid.
I've started a list of things lil Romper is afraid of ...
Bars
Books
Gays
Schools
Facts
The Constituion
Blacks
People of mixed race
I'm sure there are many more
Sounds like you're pouting to me. LMAO!!!

Shreveport, LA

#182578 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Your fable crashed and burned. All you have left is those lessons on "snappy comebacks" from Romper
Going to meet your butties at GayLord's tonight? LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182579 Dec 19, 2013
The Honorable Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Path, I can see no one ever told you about the birds or the bees. Ask a close neighbor to explain it to you. Or, perhaps, one of your barnyard animals! LMAO!
You said homosexuality was a choice. That would signify a man or woman, at a point in one's life, has to choose between gay and straight, in plain language. It means both options were on the table.

Now stop elmerfudding around and answer this simple question :

When did you choose to be heterosexual? You SAID it was a choice.

Ottawa

#182580 Dec 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the difference between you and me Jacques. There isn't the slightest chance that I would sue. If I'm not welcomed by the baker to conduct business with him or her, I would go away and find a baker that would welcome me. I would also tell everyone I know that the idiot baker that was rude to me is someone that I would never recommend or do business with. Considering that I have not advertised my business in over 18 years, because I continue to service my existing repeat customer base by taking outstanding care of them and consistently delivering quality with respect, I get plenty of referrals and understand how important they are to my prosperity. Thats what normal people do. Gays and liberals are not normal.
Well said.

But let me put it this way. If you were black and he based his refusal to serve you on the premise that his beliefs forbid him to serve blacks, what would you do? Can you imagine the reaction of today's community, not serving someone on account of the colour his skin? Well, gays and gay marriages are now entrenched in Colorado's laws and gays have equal rights as do blacks.

I'm like you, perhaps I wouldn't be bothered suing. But I would agree with any gay couple that did.

Ottawa

#182581 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Going to meet your butties at GayLord's tonight? LMAO!!!
Hmm, I see. As you said, homosexuals have a choice. Are you sure you chose to be straight. So many posts alluding to butts and azzes and excrement and and...and always anal too. When DID you choose?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182582 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>Sounds like you're pouting to me. LMAO!!!
Just laughing at you. Again

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#182583 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I do watch TV, but have never watched Duck Dynasty so cannot formulate an opinion on it.
They all hate moose molesting Canadians, as do all patriotic Americans.

“no one told me”

Denver

#182584 Dec 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
The most shining example of the intolerance of the extreme left is the homosexual community. Criticize them publicly or express your disagreement with their lifestyle and watch out. In Colorado, a gay couple goes to a bakery to order a cake for their "wedding" and the owner tells them "no". Based on his religious beliefs he refused to participate in any way, including baking them a cake. Rather then simply going to another cake shop, what does the militant gay couple do? They sue the shop owner demanding that he bake them a cake or else. Uncle Phil, from Duck Dynasty was just suspended from A&E's top hit show because he dared express his first amendment right when asked in an interview about his thoughts about homosexuality. Who the hell cares what he thinks about homo's and why does it matter so much? Expect the family to follow right behind Phil, because they could care less about the success of A&E and their political correctness. They are already very wealthy from their hard work, and freedom is more important then towing the line.
the poofs were out of state plants, a radio station held a support day for the bakery, it was a smashing success.

“no one told me”

Denver

#182585 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I do watch TV, but have never watched Duck Dynasty so cannot formulate an opinion on it.
doesn't stop you from blathering about other things your ignorant of.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182586 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>Going to meet your butties at GayLord's tonight? LMAO!!!
More of your obsession? Talk about pathetic

Ottawa

#182587 Dec 19, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
They all hate moose molesting Canadians, as do all patriotic Americans.
" as do all patriotic Americans" , which you prove daily you are not.

Ottawa

#182588 Dec 19, 2013
Birds and the bees, LRS. Sorry, doesn't work. Irrelevant.

All things equal, and having a choice (your belief that there IS a choice) between heterosexuality and homosexuality, when did you choose to be heterosexual?

Shreveport, LA

#182589 Dec 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmm, I see. As you said, homosexuals have a choice. Are you sure you chose to be straight. So many posts alluding to butts and azzes and excrement and and...and always anal too. When DID you choose?
You don't read too well. The word I used was "perversion". LMAO! Pay attention or don't interrupt! LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182590 Dec 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Your fable crashed and burned. All you have left is those lessons on "snappy comebacks" from Romper
LMAO!!! You haven't understood a word that I have post, this I can tell from your feeble replies or should I say, your spam.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#182591 Dec 19, 2013
Jacques,
So I went to youtube and watched a random Duck Dynasty video. It was about 2 or 3 minutes in length.
They were in a clothing boutique shopping for a dress and one of the old guys was talking to a maniquin trying to get a date.

Nothing more needs to be said. I can't make stuff like that up..
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182593 Dec 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You haven't understood a word that I have post, this I can tell from your feeble replies or should I say, your spam.
Spam? The decisions of US Courts telling Dufus his fables are worthless are Spam?

Poor Dufus. Your failure. Your ignorance. Your problem
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#182594 Dec 20, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>NASTY!!! Natural Law (Law of Nation by Vattel) became Constitutional Law in 1868, "by virtue of natural law (Law of Nation)and national law (Civil Rights Act 1866) a citizen of the United States." (Howard (2890)
How can children of aliens be citizens of the US, their parents are "not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", so they would follow the condition of their father.
If the parents are IN the USA they, like everybody else (except for foreign diplomats), are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. As for Howard, his views were not shared by Bingham and Trumbull or by the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case.

And millions of US-born citizens whose parents were foreigners (even those with dual citizenship) were loyal to the USA in two world wars. As Bingham and Trumbull and US law all say, the citizenship of the parents has no effect whatever on the Natural Born Citizen status of children born in the USA (except for the children of foreign diplomats)..

Moreover, Howard's OPINION (or any opinion for that matter) has no effect on the US Constitution. If the Constitution does not say something, it does not mean it---even if the writers forgot to put it in. And there is nothing in the US Constitution, and that includes the 14th Amendment, that says that the US-born children of foreigners are not US citizens or not Natural Born US Citizens. So, under strict construction (Remember that?) it is not allowed to claim that the 14th Amendment provides that the US-born children of foreigners are not citizens or not Natural Born Citizens. There simply are no words in the document saying what you claim. And, under Libertarian principles (remember them???) it is not allowed to take away a right or a privilege without there being specific authorization to take it away in the US Constitution, and there is no such specific authorization.

Bingham, and Trumbull, and Hatch, and Graham and the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case and the ten appeals courts that have all ruled on presidential eligibility are all right, and you are WRONG.

Shreveport, LA

#182595 Dec 20, 2013
If you're subject to a foreign power (like Obobblehead) then you're not a citizen. Deal with it and try not to be duped again.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#182596 Dec 20, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
So I went to youtube and watched a random Duck Dynasty video. It was about 2 or 3 minutes in length.
They were in a clothing boutique shopping for a dress and one of the old guys was talking to a maniquin trying to get a date.
Nothing more needs to be said. I can't make stuff like that up..
If you had developed a light hearted sense of humor as you matured you would be far less intolerant. God, grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,275,514
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min boundary painter 6,413
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 28 min Pianolegs blows GAS 5
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 35 min Im DA JUDD 2
Black lives matter 39 min NO THEY DON-T 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 41 min boundary painter 1,348
Who's responsible for Katrina? 43 min Ray Nagin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages