BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190132 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182268 Dec 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You make the claim, you back it up! Incidentally, my mother was very sick for many years, feel better big boy? What an out and out loser you are. Hope you never meet me.
You : "Hope you never meet me". Really? Is that a hoped-for friendly reunion or a threat? Out with it NOW.

You lied twice about your mother. You firstly said, about a year or so ago, that she died 5 months before that. Then came along your step mom for the last 30 years (I said 45, wrong, it's 30).Make up your mind, eh boy. And I never said ONE SINGLE DISOBLIGING WORD ABOUT YOUR MOM OR STEP MOM. I said "poor suffering them". Go back to remedial 3rd grade English and ask the teacher what that means.

How about a little history and a study of your threats and unique language :

1. opined that even Air Force One could have engine problems. A wish? A hope?
2. Hoped my wife and I would crash a year ago on our trip to Las Vegas.
3. Threatened me a number of times with violence (air boat ride with cocktails and all?)
4. Called my wife a whore
5. Called wojar's girl friend nasty names

For more insight into the kind of uncouth vulgar boorish birther you are, a sample of your latest vile often childish but surely filthy vocabulary :

Mr. B,.S.
dumbazzabastard (DAB)
dumbazzbitch (DAB)
slumlord
twat boys
DIM
squid
buttflapper

I could fill a few pages.

And, oh, you speak with Jesus nightly. Has He remarked about your lies and filthy language?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182269 Dec 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS thinks SOB is a slur against his mother. He's not working with a full deck.
Grasshut Slumlord, were you spoken to? No. Then STFU! manchild
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182270 Dec 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
Your alter ego Dale said it was unconstitutional to think about changing it.
Pointing out that it "could be" repealed means it's news that it hasn't been repealed?
Moron.
Every time he gets his arse kicked he makes believe it didn't happen.
That's spelled L-O-S-E-R.
I said it has not been repealed nor will it be. Wish to place a wager on the outcome? How much "seed" money have you managed to scrape together recently? LMAO! peon THAT'S SPELLED PEON!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182271 Dec 14, 2013
So it is 45 years after all. Was trying to be kind, ha ha.

Find where and when you said it? I often asked you the same question a mere few minutes after I supposedly said something, to which you said "Why should I go back to prove it?". Well, why should I go back a year to prove you lied? Hey, you even deny chanting/singing/shouting/writ ing "can you hear us coming?". What a sad character.

And no, I have not sat here for hours. I can type 400 words in 5 minutes. You? How about 5 words in 400 minutes?

A poor pilot does not always crash
A poor mechanic does not always make a plane crash. But he will in due time. Ask the NTSB.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182272 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "Hope you never meet me". Really? Is that a hoped-for friendly reunion or a threat? Out with it NOW.
You lied twice about your mother. You firstly said, about a year or so ago, that she died 5 months before that. Then came along your step mom for the last 30 years (I said 45, wrong, it's 30).Make up your mind, eh boy. And I never said ONE SINGLE DISOBLIGING WORD ABOUT YOUR MOM OR STEP MOM. I said "poor suffering them". Go back to remedial 3rd grade English and ask the teacher what that means.
How about a little history and a study of your threats and unique language :
1. opined that even Air Force One could have engine problems. A wish? A hope?
2. Hoped my wife and I would crash a year ago on our trip to Las Vegas.
3. Threatened me a number of times with violence (air boat ride with cocktails and all?)
4. Called my wife a whore
5. Called wojar's girl friend nasty names
For more insight into the kind of uncouth vulgar boorish birther you are, a sample of your latest vile often childish but surely filthy vocabulary :
Mr. B,.S.
dumbazzabastard (DAB)
dumbazzbitch (DAB)
slumlord
twat boys
DIM
squid
buttflapper
I could fill a few pages.
And, oh, you speak with Jesus nightly. Has He remarked about your lies and filthy language?
Put the LSD down. Someone call 911 before this nut attacks someone else!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182273 Dec 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grasshut Slumlord, were you spoken to? No. Then STFU! manchild
I'll remember that when you butt in to my exchanges with Rogue, which you do regularly.

So, more vocabulary :

Grasshut slumlord
STFU

Can I be of help? You forgot to insult his girl friend

Remember the uncontainable joy when you heard the Philippines were going to be hit by the biggest fiercest tropical storm ever? Yes, that'll teach wojar and his girl friend a lesson, you no doubt thought. He'll think twice about besting me 363 times in a row on topix.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182274 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
So it is 45 years after all. Was trying to be kind, ha ha.
Find where and when you said it? I often asked you the same question a mere few minutes after I supposedly said something, to which you said "Why should I go back to prove it?". Well, why should I go back a year to prove you lied? Hey, you even deny chanting/singing/shouting/writ ing "can you hear us coming?". What a sad character.
And no, I have not sat here for hours. I can type 400 words in 5 minutes. You? How about 5 words in 400 minutes?
A poor pilot does not always crash
A poor mechanic does not always make a plane crash. But he will in due time. Ask the NTSB.
You mean you can hit 400 keys in a minute. Because what you do is not considered typing. You gum-flappers started the "you claim it, you prove it"....doh! You're a rambling madman. Really. You simply are not "right" upstairs! Hearing voices yet? Eh?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182275 Dec 14, 2013
Turn yourself in to your nearest mental heath facility at once! There was a movie about you years ago, what was the title.......mmm "One Flew.........." is all I can remember. Darn, what was that? LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182276 Dec 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you can hit 400 keys in a minute. Because what you do is not considered typing. You gum-flappers started the "you claim it, you prove it"....doh! You're a rambling madman. Really. You simply are not "right" upstairs! Hearing voices yet? Eh?
Haring voices? Me? Isn't it you who's hearing Jesus's voice every night? Are you going to deny you wrote that you converse with HIM nightly? Another whopper coming up?

Can you hear us coming?

Cuckoo's nest? You don't even know what you're talking about, poor you. Hint : FYI, the supposedly crazy one was the only sane one, including the staff..
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#182277 Dec 14, 2013
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#182278 Dec 15, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I always find it rather amusing that people who don't understand science, or global warming take anecdotal evidence of weather to deny global warming.
Global warming does not mean the world's climate is going to be a balmy 70F year round. It does mean that by just increasing the average temperature of the atmosphere a couple of degrees results in a tremendous increase in the energy level of the atmosphere. Which results in more severe weather. As the ice caps shrink, the various jet streams also change, resulting in regional climate change. It also means there are changes in ocean currents like the Gulf Stream which also has an effect on regional climate. Winters in NE America and NW Europe become more severe without the warming effect of the Gulf Stream. Of course as more ice melts, the salinity of the ocean changes, which affects the food chain from the bottom up.
The evidence is simply overwhelming since historically the planet has never seen such weather occurrences ever before. The warming and cooling trends of the Pacific have never been seen before. Those crazy, ignorant fools that refer to that trend with the names El Nino and La Nina simply don't have a clue. Even though it was first recognized as early as the 1600's, when those evil humans were pumping out carbon emissions by the metric ton, this weather MUST be the result of more of our human activity. The government paid scientists have reached a consensus, so it MUST be so. Of course the solution to all of this never before recorded weather patterns is for all of us to put big government in charge, tax all of us, regulate our freedom, and they will "fix" it like they do all the other problems that face humanity. We all just have to trust them because they know way more then any of us stupid non government people. So everybody trust Karma, the poster that don't know what he doesn't know.

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/ninonina.h...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#182279 Dec 15, 2013
Heck, you ain't talk and see nothing yet.
No super-cool thinks and talks like that, until Cool-Hand Luke speaks his mind, trying to act cool.
Nobody says there ain't super-cool.
When Cool-Hand Luke spikes if he ain't no super-cool, he could be super-fly.
Literally taking others' saying like Methinks as a Shakespeare's slang by even using it, is the disproportion of lacking ownself.
As (it) is unproven, is Methinks really a slang? Who says so? Really,
Shakespeare said that--Ah, what a sock puppet zombie that is?
If you say that today on a radio or TV talk show, people could think you really need some education. Definitely they won't hire you as a news reporter or announcer or talk show host.
You might gonna say you wanna add some more,'cause you dunno whatcha say, simply you have nothing of yourself, of your English and other stuff.
Well then, spewing all the jazz of yer spooky way might sound cool to you, as English language would just be cool in such speaking of others' language if you can't fly like super-fly.
No one should be deprived of the way one prefers to speak the English language even being bum rapped at (bashed).
Observer

Clearlake, CA

#182280 Dec 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry often? Or just celebrating your right to be a bigot while I laugh at you?
Do you know what a Bigot is?.....
I am not a bigot....Little Barry is not black nor is he white...There is no way to be racist or a bigot you STUPID STUPID FOOL....What?... I don't like shades of white?....Cause Little Barry is just a shade of white with PURPLE LIP STICK...He is however a DOMESTIC TERRORIST and by supporting and defending him ...You also are lumped into that category
Observer

Clearlake, CA

#182281 Dec 15, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
We cannot turn the clock back to 1787 when the Constitution was ratified and pretended that nothing happen after that date. The Constitution was not meant to be a straitjacket for future generations but rather as a starting point based on the fundamental principles that civil liberties should be protected.
The constitution isn't a mummy displayed in a museum but rather it is a living organism in the laboratory.
Justice Holmes in Missouri v. Holland, 252 U.S. 416 (1920), articulated the dynamic nature of the Constitution:
"With regard to that we may add that when we are dealing with words that also are a constituent act, like the Constitution of the United States, we must realize that they have called into life a being the development of which could not have been foreseen completely by the most gifted of its begetters. It was enough for them to realize or to hope that they had created an organism; it has taken a century and has cost their successors much sweat and blood to prove that they created a nation. The case before us must be considered in the light of our whole experience and not merely in that of what was said a hundred years ago. Id at 434.
In the 21st century, Justice Kennedy in Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003) made this observation about the Founding Fathers and their influence on future generations:
Had those who drew and ratified the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth Amendment..... known the components of liberty in its manifold possibilities, they might have been more specific. They did not presume to have this insight. They knew times can blind us to certain truths and later generations can see that laws once thought necessary and proper in fact serve only to oppress. As the Constitution endures, persons in every generation can invoke its principles in their own search for greater freedom." Id. at 578-79
As such, "what once was a 'natural' and 'self-evident' ordering later comes to be seen as an artificial and invidious constraint on human potential and freedom. City of Cleburne, Tex. v Cleburne Living Ctr., 473 US 432, 466 (1985)(Marshall, J., concurring in the judgment in part and dissenting in part).
As you know ATF the Constitution can be and has been ratified several times to keep up with the times...The problem is that we need to ratify it not DESTROY or abolish it...Duh....
Simple ratifications such as the Electoral Collage...Think that amendment is still necessary? Oh honey I could go on and on...But as you know those kind of ratifications do NOT help the DC cause...Now Do They?....You seem to be very bright and you do your research...With all you seem to have going for you I have to wonder why after 5 yrs you are not using you talents to promote change....Why waste you talent and time on this thread?....

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182282 Dec 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the LSD down. Someone call 911 before this nut attacks someone else!
You wrote : "Hope you never meet me". Who' threatens to attack whom? You reek of violence,. read your words and then you out with the above?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182283 Dec 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Haring voices? Me? Isn't it you who's hearing Jesus's voice every night? Are you going to deny you wrote that you converse with HIM nightly? Another whopper coming up?
Can you hear us coming?
Cuckoo's nest? You don't even know what you're talking about, poor you. Hint : FYI, the supposedly crazy one was the only sane one, including the staff..
I have never "hared" a voice in my entire lifetime. Don't blame others because you're too afraid to have faith. Simply put, you're afraid of the dark, lil one. Now, why would you assume I was talking about the lead character? LMAO! Try Billy! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182284 Dec 15, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence is simply overwhelming since historically the planet has never seen such weather occurrences ever before. The warming and cooling trends of the Pacific have never been seen before. Those crazy, ignorant fools that refer to that trend with the names El Nino and La Nina simply don't have a clue. Even though it was first recognized as early as the 1600's, when those evil humans were pumping out carbon emissions by the metric ton, this weather MUST be the result of more of our human activity. The government paid scientists have reached a consensus, so it MUST be so. Of course the solution to all of this never before recorded weather patterns is for all of us to put big government in charge, tax all of us, regulate our freedom, and they will "fix" it like they do all the other problems that face humanity. We all just have to trust them because they know way more then any of us stupid non government people. So everybody trust Karma, the poster that don't know what he doesn't know.
http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/ninonina.h...
You wrote, referring to climate-change scientists : "Those crazy, ignorant fools " Wow. That is 90% of the world's climatologists that you toss into one bag. And you feel qualified as a world-known scientist on climate to say that? Really?

You also write, disdainfully, BTW, "The government paid scientists have reached a consensus, so it MUST be so". What?, they are ignorant, all of them? Strange you don't mention the scientists paid by those oil and coal companies mining giants who UNANIMOUSLY,(at least, 10% of the other guys disagree - these multinational scientists are like republicans) declare that there is no such thing as climate change or global warming, take your pick. Who earns more, those huge polluting companies or the environmental groups and gov't scientists? Who stand s to lose more?

I know nothing about the science of climate. Neither do you. I don't claim that multinational scientists are crazy ignorant fools. They may be dishonest, but they are certainly NOT crazy ignorant fools. You should instead read both sides of the medal and come to a calm, measured, logical conclusion, whatever that is and cut the "crazy ignorant fool" stuff when you don't agreed. Careful lest you find yourself in the same bed with LRS and Rogue.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182285 Dec 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Hope you never meet me". Who' threatens to attack whom? You reek of violence,. read your words and then you out with the above?
Please see the English teacher after class. Brilliant! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182286 Dec 15, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what a Bigot is?.....
I am not a bigot....Little Barry is not black nor is he white...There is no way to be racist or a bigot you STUPID STUPID FOOL....What?... I don't like shades of white?....Cause Little Barry is just a shade of white with PURPLE LIP STICK...He is however a DOMESTIC TERRORIST and by supporting and defending him ...You also are lumped into that category
You, bigot? Gross underestimation. Dictionaries will have to invent a new word that goes way beyond bigot. Calling you a bigot is actually compliment, flattering you. The search is on.

For a proper definition of "bigot", refer to Rogue. He calls everyone that. He even called me an oil and multinational bigot.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182287 Dec 15, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know ATF the Constitution can be and has been ratified several times to keep up with the times...The problem is that we need to ratify it not DESTROY or abolish it...Duh....
Simple ratifications such as the Electoral Collage...Think that amendment is still necessary? Oh honey I could go on and on...But as you know those kind of ratifications do NOT help the DC cause...Now Do They?....You seem to be very bright and you do your research...With all you seem to have going for you I have to wonder why after 5 yrs you are not using you talents to promote change....Why waste you talent and time on this thread?....
I guess he feels he is duty-bound to spread the wealth, use his knowledge to educate the ignorant masses - er, are you there ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,233,771
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min positronium 53,487
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 70,035
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 99,564
News Seven injured in shootings across Chicago since... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Chicago to borrow $674 million, but junk status... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 6,006
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]