BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#182151 Dec 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It looks like Ms Fuddy killed herself!!! The first thing the flight attendant tells you is NOT to inflate your PFD inside the cabin but wait until you exit the aircraft. Ms Fuddy, being a Libtard, immediately inflated her PFD while inside the cabin and then got pined on the ceiling and could not get out.
I just love Darwin unfortunately she was old enough to have reproduced her defective jeans.
There was a flight attendant on the small private plane?

And Rouge was there to hear what was announced?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182152 Dec 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Dufus? Wipe your ass with the Constitution then whine cause you can't make out the words?
Sorry moron. Your fable, your failure
LMAO!!! Who would use 200+ year old paper, I prefer Cottonelle, it is very soothing, after a big Obama!!!

RationalState

#182153 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It is our Constitutional Right to carry a weapon and to even think of changing that, would be Unconstitutional, that is plainly states in the 2nd amendment.
There is nothing in the constitution that makes it unconstitutional to repeal or amend an amendment.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182154 Dec 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Infantile. Dufus Dale's mind is seriously taxed by child's play.
Again, a definition of "not taxed" which does not exclude individuals subject to taxation (such as aliens in the US) is self-contradictory.
Dufus Dale seems to think that "taxed" broadly construed somehow excludes those who are taxed in the form of monetary taxation. Only in a psychotic world could that be true.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Well, you are still just as stupid as you were with your other posts.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182155 Dec 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Because in Dufus fable land, the US is subject to British rule and must do whatever they ask
LMAO!!! Well, checkout what "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" means, in accordance to Wong Kim Ark v. US, it sure ain't the intent of the framers.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182156 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Who would use 200+ year old paper, I prefer Cottonelle, it is very soothing, after a big Obama!!!
Wow. Spend months working on that one?

Poor Dufus. Failure after failure
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182157 Dec 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the constitution that makes it unconstitutional to repeal or amend an amendment.
LMAO!!! Try repealing or amending the 2nd Amendment, please!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#182158 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Try repealing or amending the 2nd Amendment, please!
More blather from the "patriot" that doesn't think the rights of Democrats (or anyone that laughs at him) should be protected by the Constitution. What a pathetic moron.

RationalState

#182159 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No such thing as a dual-citizen according to the 14th amendment, you either come under the complete jurisdiction of the US or you are an alien.
There is no special category of citizen in the US called a "dual citizen". A person born in the US of alien parents is a natural born citizen exactly the same a child born in the US of US citizen parents.

Under the 14th Amendment, a person born in the US not the child of diplomats is under the complete jurisdiction of the US, without regard to foreign citizenship law. It is foreign law which is not recognized. Dufus Dale's error is in believing that foreign law somehow influences US citizenship, in which case foreign law would determine a persons citizenship rather than US law.

As usual, Play Law crashes and burns.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182160 Dec 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! No, that one just popped out, uncontrollably!!! Sorry!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182161 Dec 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"And shall not be infringed on"!(as Obobblehead would say) PERIOD! Still confused Mr. 6 Year Old?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182162 Dec 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkie, you're blowing chunks tonight!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182163 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAOX10!!! Do I really have to respond to this trash!!!
If the UK asked us to invade you, tomorrow morning the "Stars and Stripes" would be flying over your capital.
Like the "Stars and Stripes flying over Canada in 1812, over Cuba, over Vietnam, over Somalia, over Afghanistan, and over Iraq? I don't usually do this, but you asked for it with your puffed-up stupid and misplaced bravado. The only war you've won since WW2 (JOINTLY, with allies, not alone), is Grenada. Wow.

Invade us? You've 10 times our population. I'd call that even odds.

Ottawa

#182164 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Half of the murders committed in the US are black on black, that must mean the COPS are very busy and I haven't even checked out the Latino murder rate.
Half are black on black, eh? So, tellme, war guy, ha ha, how is that relevant with "cop killers"?
hope

United States

#182165 Dec 13, 2013

Ottawa

#182166 Dec 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance? Really, are you that dumb? I have to say, I think you are.
Do you think, just once, you could come out with a quasi-intelligent response? NOT.

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
relevance, please, seeing as Obama has not altered the gun laws one iota.,

RationalState

#182167 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, now how can the US have complete jurisdiction over a dual-citizen, that is an impossibility, just what is ones allegiance, is it the US or the other country?? This is exactly why we do not recognize a dual-citizenship status in the Constitution. Who knows, we might elect someone to be POTUS, like Obama.
According to US law a person born in the US with a foreign father owes allegiance to the US. That person does not owe allegiance to a FOREIGN COUNTRY UNDER UNITED STATES LAW.

For example, a child born in New York to a US citizen mother and German father is a natural born US citizen who owes allegiance to the US under US law. There is no provision under US law requiring that individual to owe any allegiance whatsoever to Germany. That is what is meant by not "recognizing" dual citizenship de jure.

The fact that de jure dual citizenship does not exist in the US does not preclude the reality of de facto dual citizenship. It's really not a difficult concept, except for infantile play law aficionados operating at the level of young children and who believe that the constitution precludes what was understood at the time of the founding and ever since,

Ottawa

#182168 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! No, that one just popped out, uncontrollably!!! Sorry!!!
You mean like your verbal diarrhea?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#182169 Dec 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a flight attendant on the small private plane?
And Rouge was there to hear what was announced?
LMAO!!! Have you seen some of them there flt. attendants? Hell, I have seen much smaller farm "aminals"!
Oh, hell!!! I no, it ain't the outside beauty that counts, but it sure is easy on the eyes.

RationalState

#182170 Dec 13, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Well, you are still just as stupid as you were with your other posts.
Still having a problem with understanding how an alien assessed a monetary tax is indeed taxed?

Talk about stupid. Sheesh!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Infantile. Dufus Dale's mind is seriously taxed by child's play.
Again, a definition of "not taxed" which does not exclude individuals subject to taxation (such as aliens in the US) is self-contradictory.
Dufus Dale seems to think that "taxed" broadly construed somehow excludes those who are taxed in the form of monetary taxation. Only in a psychotic world could that be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,142,450
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 70,586
Dear Abby 11/24/14 19 min PEllen 4
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 35 min RACE 1,520
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 36 min RACE 699
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Cali Girl 2014 51,241
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min RACE 4,862
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:52PM