BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225689 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182238 Dec 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It has not been repealed? That's news?
I'm certainly no expert on the U.S. constitution, hell , not even on my own. Is why I mostly stay out of the debates here, except when something called Dale or Justice OMG Ha ha LSR come out with opinions that could be destroyed by a 6-yr-old in 5 seconds.

I may be irrelevant here, and tell me if that is so, but was the 18th amendment not struck down (not altered, changed or modified, but struck down) by the 21st amendment? When some day they have a smarter majority on the Supreme Court and the gun thing is brought before the Justices, you can be sure they'll strike down the 2nd amendment.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182239 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above is irrational at best.
1. No summer yet. 7 more days. It's fall south of the equator. Matters not, as I pointed out that the temperature is SEVENTEEN DEGREES F. above normal. What does it matter what season it it's 17 degrees over normal? Oh, in Egypt, it's late fall, 7 days to winter. If I follow your reasoning on it being summer in Buenos Aires and 17 degrees higher than normal, then snow is normal in Egypt in winter also, no? ;
2. On the arms thing, you are so full of "it". Who is Roger Sherman? HIS definition of "arms" is the definitive one? Better than the Oxford dictionary's? Why is SALT called an "arms" treaty? There were no tanks, airplanes, drones, submarines, carriers, missiles, infra-red toys in the late 1700s, Rogue. How do you now reconcile weapons that, incidentally, are called ARMS, with 2013 and Washington's epoch? This is why, precisely, assault weapons with 60-gun magazines are allowed and that there is no law, none, barring you from owning a nuclear submarine and bazooka.
I wrote " It's fall south of the equator" Damn. I meant " It's spring south of the equator". Sorry.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182240 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Temperature today in Buenos Aires is 95F, fully 18F degrees warmer than the normal 77F. I know, cuz wife's there right now and complaining about the heat. She should be here in Ottawa, high today is MINUS 13F. Whatever can it mean?
Leave the climate to experts, not to you two poor amateur climatologists.
Hey, btw, Rogue, why are you silent on the definition of "arms"? No answer to the Oxford definition and "arms control" ? SALT treaty only covered side arms? Ha ha. And oh, before I forget, how about those statistics on cops wrongfully killing more Americans than criminals?
Suggestion, Rogue: Get Un-American commie lady to help you out. Maybe Pravda can lend a hand?
Oops!

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Buenos+A...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182241 Dec 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It has not been repealed? That's news?
To you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182242 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
In those thirty years +, Mr. Labour expert, baby boomers have retired, and others, nearing retirement and "unemployable" by big business (your friends) have diminished the participation rate. Normal. As we baby boomers croak,(but it takes longer and longer), participation rate and employed will grow. You and I will not see it.
Again, Jimmy Carter. And in a few minutes, you'll bawl someone out for using GWB 5-year-old numbers. Plus c'est pareil...
LMAO! More excuses!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182243 Dec 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
God you're dumb. Yes, it's 86F at 18H00. It was 34.9 at Noon, as it will be tomorrow. Why would I make that up? I'm not a birther.

If this doesn't work, go take a look yourself, just click temp in Buenos aires at 12 noon today. Can you do that?

www.wunderground.com/global/stations/87582.ht... ;

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182244 Dec 14, 2013
It works and it says 33C, which in F is 91.4. Okay, 14 degrees F+ difference. 35C was unofficial , given over the phone by wife. Forecast for tomorrow : 95F.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182245 Dec 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! More excuses!
Yes, more excuses. There was a baby boom from 1945 for approx. 10 years. They're all at the same time hitting retirement. Damn good excuse if you ask me. What's YOUR excuse for surviving an alley-way abortion and becoming a burden on society?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182246 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God you're dumb. Yes, it's 86F at 18H00. It was 34.9 at Noon, as it will be tomorrow. Why would I make that up? I'm not a birther.
If this doesn't work, go take a look yourself, just click temp in Buenos aires at 12 noon today. Can you do that?
www.wunderground.com/global/stations/87582.ht... ;
Yesterday's high was 4 deg. above norm.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182247 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, more excuses. There was a baby boom from 1945 for approx. 10 years. They're all at the same time hitting retirement. Damn good excuse if you ask me. What's YOUR excuse for surviving an alley-way abortion and becoming a burden on society?
Ah, more of your immature name-calling and demeaning. Even to the dead. What a "MAN" you are! LMAO! joke
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182248 Dec 14, 2013
Oh Path, you sure have been mentioning my mother lately. Any particular reason, that you're man enough to name? BTW, when was the last time I mentioned yours? Long time ago! One can only assume you're completely out of ammo and now you must talk about "mothers"! What a big time loser! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182249 Dec 14, 2013
D'ing B! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182250 Dec 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's high was 4 deg. above norm.
Still as clueless, I see. We are talkling today, not yesterday, and yesterday, it's slated to be 95F, Einstein.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182251 Dec 14, 2013
..an tomorrow, not yesterday, it's stated to be 95F. God , your dumbness is so strong, it's contagious.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182252 Dec 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, more of your immature name-calling and demeaning. Even to the dead. What a "MAN" you are! LMAO! joke
Show me the name-calling in my post (reproduced below). Many "respectable women have had alley-way types of abortion at the time when your right-wing republican heroes were against legal abortion, forcing a score of honourable women and young girls to have aforementioned "alley-way" abortions.

Even to the dead? Liar. You said, a year ago, that your mother died "5 months ago". Even Un-American Lady shed crocodile tears. Then , oops, you have a step-mom, your real mom having did some thirty years before, and as I said, probably of shame and heartbreak thanks to you. You're so easy to demean, it's automatic. I'd never to it to any unfortunate member of your family.

Finally, you don't need to be a pilot to crash a plane, Moe. Just a bad mechanic.

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Yes, more excuses. There was a baby boom from 1945 for approx. 10 years. They're all at the same time hitting retirement. Damn good excuse if you ask me. What's YOUR excuse for surviving an alley-way abortion and becoming a burden on society?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182253 Dec 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Oh Path, you sure have been mentioning my mother lately. Any particular reason, that you're man enough to name? BTW, when was the last time I mentioned yours? Long time ago! One can only assume you're completely out of ammo and now you must talk about "mothers"! What a big time loser! LMAO!
Except for my above post which you brought on yourself, show me where I mentioned your mother and , secondly, where I badmouthed her. Hurry up. liar-loser.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182254 Dec 14, 2013
Incidentally, and get this straight, I never ever mentioned anybody's family until, about a year ago, you began to mention my "make-believe" wife, called her a whore and then mentioned my mother. I mentioned yours, calling her a poor suffering mom, and how you probably made her die of grief. How is that bad-mouthing her?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182255 Dec 14, 2013
And, every time you're bested, you hit someone's family or friend. May I remind you what you wrote about wojar's girlfriend? What type of woman you purported her to be ? I have had strong disagreements with "topixers" , Rogue, loose, GB, AL, etc, yet no one except you has hit on my family or others' families. I retaliated, but unlike you, kept it respectable.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182256 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
..an tomorrow, not yesterday, it's stated to be 95F. God , your dumbness is so strong, it's contagious.
Nah, that's just how easy it is to trip you up!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182257 Dec 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the name-calling in my post (reproduced below). Many "respectable women have had alley-way types of abortion at the time when your right-wing republican heroes were against legal abortion, forcing a score of honourable women and young girls to have aforementioned "alley-way" abortions.
Even to the dead? Liar. You said, a year ago, that your mother died "5 months ago". Even Un-American Lady shed crocodile tears. Then , oops, you have a step-mom, your real mom having did some thirty years before, and as I said, probably of shame and heartbreak thanks to you. You're so easy to demean, it's automatic. I'd never to it to any unfortunate member of your family.
Finally, you don't need to be a pilot to crash a plane, Moe. Just a bad mechanic.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, more excuses. There was a baby boom from 1945 for approx. 10 years. They're all at the same time hitting retirement. Damn good excuse if you ask me. What's YOUR excuse for surviving an alley-way abortion and becoming a burden on society?
First paragraph; survivor of a botched alley-way abortion? That would mean my mother, moron. You're full of BS again!

Second paragraph; I've had a step-mother for about 45 years, OH! DAB Oh, you only attempt to demean. Never successfully though.

What a clown. The pilot would crash as I would not be at the yoke. DAB My wrenching abilities are superb, yours? LMAO nevermind.....

How many baby boomers died before retirement? LMAO!

Idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtimeloser 1,432,303
Fun times. 13 min B4tm4n911 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Mothra 61,481
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,068
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,189
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,551
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,750
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Red_Forman 1,694

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages