BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
160,821 - 160,840 of 177,406 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181926 Dec 11, 2013
Well my comfuser is fixed. Musta been a bug!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181927 Dec 11, 2013
I'm convinced that Romper is a LA Tech fan. They're pathetic and inept .... He could even be the mascot

Location hidden

#181928 Dec 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Government Motors HAS paid all its bills, Rogue, bills that the moguls you adore did NOT pay when they were in charge.
NBA, MLB, NHL, all overpaid, grossly overpaid. Stupid. Only corporate elite and their families can attend games now. Why should Anyone , be it in business or sports be paid more than half a million, which, incidentally, is still too much. You're a poor serf celebrating your master's domination. You resemble the woman who DEMANDS to wear a burka because she has been so conditioned. Keep bowing to the 1%,, Rogue.
But we, the US government, sold they share at a $10 billion loss!!!
Next, anyone is worth what someone is willing to pay them and nothing more.
Minimum wage laws only artificially increase one worth at the same time it depresses the labor market so less people are employed. There should be no wage or price controls, period.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181929 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But we, the US government, sold they share at a $10 billion loss!!!
Next, anyone is worth what someone is willing to pay them and nothing more.
Minimum wage laws only artificially increase one worth at the same time it depresses the labor market so less people are employed. There should be no wage or price controls, period.
Yes, too bad about that $10 billion loss. But have thought how much more it would've cost had GM and Chrysler shut down in direct and indirect jobs? The $10 billion loss , however regretful, is peanuts compared to letting them close.

Ottawa

#181930 Dec 11, 2013
P.S..- and again, peanuts compared to what the "competent and capable" non-gov't and pvt industry CEOs and bosses did to what was once the flower, the pride, of the United States, yes, "what was good for GM was good for America", remember? How could ANY gov't worker manage to f*ck up to such an extent a prosperous company any more than those so-called bright private industry boys? How do these incompetent crooks even begin to compare with so-called incompetent gov't civil servants?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#181931 Dec 11, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
These Fox Ciphers just arent all that bright are they?
FOX & NPR are both Illuminati-Freemason controlled. CNN was set-up by the CIA.
Kenyan-born Obama's first wife was a man. It was his Pakistani room-mate in college. The Bible even says the Antichrist is "without natural affection for women". The ring this usurper still wears says "There is no god but Allah" on the outside. Who knows what is written on the inside?

Ottawa

#181932 Dec 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>FOX & NPR are both Illuminati-Freemason controlled. CNN was set-up by the CIA.
Kenyan-born Obama's first wife was a man. It was his Pakistani room-mate in college. The Bible even says the Antichrist is "without natural affection for women". The ring this usurper still wears says "There is no god but Allah" on the outside. Who knows what is written on the inside?
"Who knows what is written on the inside?" WelbyMD is a nutjob.

Location hidden

#181933 Dec 11, 2013
I knew when I heard her 911 call, something was not right. If someone has a gun pointed at you, do they really need to force you to leave your house??? If someone was pointing a gun at me, they would not have to tell me to leave because I would be so far away I would not have been able to hear them!!!
Again, six months before I filed for divorce from my wife of twenty years she tried to pick fights with me and all I would do was go for a walk or a drive. I really think she was trying to provoke me into assaulting her.
I mean, I thought she was going thought menopause when I found out she was not pausing-between-men. I only found out about Al after I filed!!!
But that does not stop you Libtards from judging George Zimmerman because you are flaming bigots!!!
But I wish the police would charge is former girl friend for filing a false criminal complaint!!!

George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute: prosecutor
Seminole-Brevard State Attorney Phil Archer said there is not enough cooperation from Zimmerman's girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, to go forward. The former neighborhood watchman had faced charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/geor...

Location hidden

#181934 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
"...who cannot calculate a percentage" and cannot explain where said biblical birds nested while the whole wide world was covered with water. But then, he can't tell a pond from an ocean, so no surprise there.
You Liberals can not calculate a percentage. You think 364,000 people signing up for ObamaCare out of 7,000,000 is going well!!! Since when is 5.2% of anything good?!?
Oh, out of that 364,000, how many actually signed up for Medicaid?

Location hidden

#181935 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well my comfuser is fixed. Musta been a bug!
Actually I can no longer view Topix on Firefox and had to switch to Chrome.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181936 Dec 11, 2013

Location hidden

#181937 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, too bad about that $10 billion loss. But have thought how much more it would've cost had GM and Chrysler shut down in direct and indirect jobs? The $10 billion loss , however regretful, is peanuts compared to letting them close.
Obama did not fix any of the problems at GM or Chrysler? Did not Jimmy Carter bail out Chrysler before? Yep, 1979 and it fixed nothing. That is why we have bankrupts courts. All bail outs do is reward people for being stupid!

Location hidden

#181938 Dec 11, 2013
P.S..- and again, peanuts compared to what the "competent and capable" non-gov't and pvt industry CEOs and bosses did to what was once the flower, the pride, of the United States, yes, "what was good for GM was good for America", remember? How could ANY gov't worker manage to f*ck up to such an extent a prosperous company any more than those so-called bright private industry boys? How do these incompetent crooks even begin to compare with so-called incompetent gov't civil servants?
It was the trade unions who have run GM and Chrysler into the ground and Obama did not save those companies but he did save UNION jobs. Why do you think companies are moving to Right to Work states?!?
Or is it better if Ford sends their jobs to Mexico???

Ottawa

#181939 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Liberals can not calculate a percentage. You think 364,000 people signing up for ObamaCare out of 7,000,000 is going well!!! Since when is 5.2% of anything good?!?
Oh, out of that 364,000, how many actually signed up for Medicaid?
We can't? Who mentioned 5.2? here? Who mentioned 364,000 here? Who calculated anything at all here? Nobody except you. What's your post got to do with calculation of percentages? Your bosom buddy LRS twisted in the wind and lied and kerpunkled all over on the debt percentage and you know it. He made such a fool of himself on the percentages, added to it with his moniker infantilism, even you, his bestest buddy, didn't even come to his rescue.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#181940 Dec 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, I told you not to take things so literally. Poor Twinkerbelle can't grasp the idea that the sea level rose, flooded the Black Sea and could easily explain the story of the flood in the Bible. What was the "world" to the people of the area? Distinct formations have been/are being found around the world that support some type of massive flood. Do you really disagree with this? Sorry Twinker, you are the one that is incorrect! We'll see how this expedition (article) turns out.
hahahahahahahaha. Too literal?

I recall the buffoon linking to a young earth site claiming the Grand Canyon was formed during Noah's Flood. He said it contained "geologic evidence."

LOL
Citizen org

Sayville, NY

#181941 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not fix any of the problems at GM or Chrysler? Did not Jimmy Carter bail out Chrysler before? Yep, 1979 and it fixed nothing. That is why we have bankrupts courts. All bail outs do is reward people for being stupid!
DID NOT DADDY BUSH BAIL OUT HIS SON'S BANK?

----------

John McCain’s friend Fred Dalton Thompson : enabled S & L crisis of '80s
Please spread the word....this is not the type of man we want as President.
In 1975, Thompson began his eighteen year engagement as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C., eventually representing clients including Westinghouse, General Electric (the current corporate owner of the NBC Universal-NBC television network), Westinghouse used to own CBS TV and the Tennessee Savings and Loan League

By 1982, Thompson worked the U.S. Congress membership as a lobbyist for passage of the Savings and Loan deregulation legislation desired by the Tennessee Savings and Loan League --- in this case, federal deregulation legislation allowing for additional government support of ailing S&Ls; giving U.S. thrifts the freedom to invest in potentially more profitable, but riskier, ventures; and eliminating interest-rate ceilings on new accounts to increase S&Ls' competitiveness.

Enacted into law during in September 1982, the Senate bill pushed by Thompson was incorporated into the Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982.
The Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982 is widely credited with having laid the groundwork for the U.S. Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s

The savings and loans crashes of the 1980s, themselves directly the result of Reagan’s deregulation of the banking industry, is more interesting because of how it reflects the rapacious nature of unbridled capitalism than of Neil Bush himself. Who by the way, is now embroiled in another scam with his latest venture, educational software, Ignite
(turnover $20 million, much of it from educational subsidies obtained in the state of Florida ,where,‘coincidentally’ of course, his bro Jeb Bush, was governor).

Ottawa

#181942 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I knew when I heard her 911 call, something was not right. If someone has a gun pointed at you, do they really need to force you to leave your house??? If someone was pointing a gun at me, they would not have to tell me to leave because I would be so far away I would not have been able to hear them!!!
Again, six months before I filed for divorce from my wife of twenty years she tried to pick fights with me and all I would do was go for a walk or a drive. I really think she was trying to provoke me into assaulting her.
I mean, I thought she was going thought menopause when I found out she was not pausing-between-men. I only found out about Al after I filed!!!
But that does not stop you Libtards from judging George Zimmerman because you are flaming bigots!!!
But I wish the police would charge is former girl friend for filing a false criminal complaint!!!
George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute: prosecutor
Seminole-Brevard State Attorney Phil Archer said there is not enough cooperation from Zimmerman's girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, to go forward. The former neighborhood watchman had faced charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/geor...
Third or fourth time , Rogue. Ever hear of "Where there's smoke, there's fire." The man's a bum. Only a matter of time before he tries to kill or kills. Stop defending him.

RationalState

#181943 Dec 11, 2013
Too literal? An increase from 6 to 9 is a 50% increase.

According to not "too literal" birfoon math that's wrong. "Six is 50% of nine?"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Ottawa

#181944 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
the two bailouts were successful, Obama's (partly GWB's) and before that, Carter's. As was Lockheed's before that. Chrysler brought in Iococca who , in less than 3 years, righted the company which remained prosperous for a number of years. Do you believe, really believe, that its bankruptcy THIRTY (30) YEARS LATER had anything to do with Carter's bailout? Are you sane?

Almost everyone except you and a few tea partyers agree that the 2008-09 bailout was the only thing to do, that it was worth a $10 billion stock loss to stem the huge lay-offs that would have occurred directly AND indirectly. Not a question of reward. It's a question of either punishing a few hundred executives while simultaneously killing hundreds of thousands of workers and households. Hey, Rogue, no earlier than this morning, you defended those executives who salary restrictions were now lifted because the gov't no longer has any stock. Make up your mind, you just called those guys stupid and yet you want their salaries and benefits upped.

RationalState

#181945 Dec 11, 2013
Every time Romper puts his foot stuck in his mouth, the situation is understood much to literally.

Sorry, that won't stop the laughing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,100,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min danetoo 68,376
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 49,532
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 36 min Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 1 hr tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 1 hr Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info