BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181921 Dec 11, 2013
Twinkerbelle, I know it's too late for you but here's a tip anyway. Always reduce things to their simplest forms, otherwise you end up lost in the BS of the details. Old Injun sayin'.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181922 Dec 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I think you're a Notre Lame fan! BTW, I've already won. Just joining the posse for the fun of it? Sad and very pathetic.
"Sad and very pathetic". Fitting but you may want something less accurate as your epitaph.

"I think ..." Just another Romper lie. But then fables and lies are pretty much the extent of your repertoire You can fantasize all you want - it doesn't make you any less wrong (and you really can't be any more pathetic)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181923 Dec 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Twinkerbelle, I know it's too late for you but here's a tip anyway. Always reduce things to their simplest forms, otherwise you end up lost in the BS of the details. Old Injun sayin'.
Simple, simply, simplest, simplicity + SIMPLETON = "Justice ha ha LRS.

Oldest Injun sayin': Simple as that.

Ottawa

#181924 Dec 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what was it you called a river? LMAO!
I don't know. Why don't you tell me? Is it as incredibly stupid as saying Canada is in France?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#181925 Dec 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Wojar, Jacques, Just wanted to pass on this note from Comrade Soros:
Heil!
Comrades, greetings. Long live Stalinist communism and its American father, Comrade President Barack Hussein Obama of Mombasa, Kenya.
The campaign to confuse the birthers by manipulating your locations is working very well. "Justice LRS" seems most befuddled.
Remember, you have carte blanche in terms of subject matter and methodology when dealing with the birthers, whom are the last guard against our implementation of Stalinist communism.
The cheques for your efforts are in the mail, and I think you will be pleased with the holiday bonuses. The birthers appear to be very confused, so please keep up the great work!
Sincerely with Stalinist communism forever;
Comrade George Soros
The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on alleged birth certificates, like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in hawaii obama birth notices 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen.

And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged …

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181926 Dec 11, 2013
Well my comfuser is fixed. Musta been a bug!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181927 Dec 11, 2013
I'm convinced that Romper is a LA Tech fan. They're pathetic and inept .... He could even be the mascot

Location hidden

#181928 Dec 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Government Motors HAS paid all its bills, Rogue, bills that the moguls you adore did NOT pay when they were in charge.
NBA, MLB, NHL, all overpaid, grossly overpaid. Stupid. Only corporate elite and their families can attend games now. Why should Anyone , be it in business or sports be paid more than half a million, which, incidentally, is still too much. You're a poor serf celebrating your master's domination. You resemble the woman who DEMANDS to wear a burka because she has been so conditioned. Keep bowing to the 1%,, Rogue.
But we, the US government, sold they share at a $10 billion loss!!!
Next, anyone is worth what someone is willing to pay them and nothing more.
Minimum wage laws only artificially increase one worth at the same time it depresses the labor market so less people are employed. There should be no wage or price controls, period.

Ottawa

#181929 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But we, the US government, sold they share at a $10 billion loss!!!
Next, anyone is worth what someone is willing to pay them and nothing more.
Minimum wage laws only artificially increase one worth at the same time it depresses the labor market so less people are employed. There should be no wage or price controls, period.
Yes, too bad about that $10 billion loss. But have thought how much more it would've cost had GM and Chrysler shut down in direct and indirect jobs? The $10 billion loss , however regretful, is peanuts compared to letting them close.

Ottawa

#181930 Dec 11, 2013
P.S..- and again, peanuts compared to what the "competent and capable" non-gov't and pvt industry CEOs and bosses did to what was once the flower, the pride, of the United States, yes, "what was good for GM was good for America", remember? How could ANY gov't worker manage to f*ck up to such an extent a prosperous company any more than those so-called bright private industry boys? How do these incompetent crooks even begin to compare with so-called incompetent gov't civil servants?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#181931 Dec 11, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
These Fox Ciphers just arent all that bright are they?
FOX & NPR are both Illuminati-Freemason controlled. CNN was set-up by the CIA.
Kenyan-born Obama's first wife was a man. It was his Pakistani room-mate in college. The Bible even says the Antichrist is "without natural affection for women". The ring this usurper still wears says "There is no god but Allah" on the outside. Who knows what is written on the inside?

Ottawa

#181932 Dec 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>FOX & NPR are both Illuminati-Freemason controlled. CNN was set-up by the CIA.
Kenyan-born Obama's first wife was a man. It was his Pakistani room-mate in college. The Bible even says the Antichrist is "without natural affection for women". The ring this usurper still wears says "There is no god but Allah" on the outside. Who knows what is written on the inside?
"Who knows what is written on the inside?" WelbyMD is a nutjob.

Location hidden

#181933 Dec 11, 2013
I knew when I heard her 911 call, something was not right. If someone has a gun pointed at you, do they really need to force you to leave your house??? If someone was pointing a gun at me, they would not have to tell me to leave because I would be so far away I would not have been able to hear them!!!
Again, six months before I filed for divorce from my wife of twenty years she tried to pick fights with me and all I would do was go for a walk or a drive. I really think she was trying to provoke me into assaulting her.
I mean, I thought she was going thought menopause when I found out she was not pausing-between-men. I only found out about Al after I filed!!!
But that does not stop you Libtards from judging George Zimmerman because you are flaming bigots!!!
But I wish the police would charge is former girl friend for filing a false criminal complaint!!!

George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute: prosecutor
Seminole-Brevard State Attorney Phil Archer said there is not enough cooperation from Zimmerman's girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, to go forward. The former neighborhood watchman had faced charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/geor...

Location hidden

#181934 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
"...who cannot calculate a percentage" and cannot explain where said biblical birds nested while the whole wide world was covered with water. But then, he can't tell a pond from an ocean, so no surprise there.
You Liberals can not calculate a percentage. You think 364,000 people signing up for ObamaCare out of 7,000,000 is going well!!! Since when is 5.2% of anything good?!?
Oh, out of that 364,000, how many actually signed up for Medicaid?

Location hidden

#181935 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well my comfuser is fixed. Musta been a bug!
Actually I can no longer view Topix on Firefox and had to switch to Chrome.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181936 Dec 11, 2013

Location hidden

#181937 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, too bad about that $10 billion loss. But have thought how much more it would've cost had GM and Chrysler shut down in direct and indirect jobs? The $10 billion loss , however regretful, is peanuts compared to letting them close.
Obama did not fix any of the problems at GM or Chrysler? Did not Jimmy Carter bail out Chrysler before? Yep, 1979 and it fixed nothing. That is why we have bankrupts courts. All bail outs do is reward people for being stupid!

Location hidden

#181938 Dec 11, 2013
P.S..- and again, peanuts compared to what the "competent and capable" non-gov't and pvt industry CEOs and bosses did to what was once the flower, the pride, of the United States, yes, "what was good for GM was good for America", remember? How could ANY gov't worker manage to f*ck up to such an extent a prosperous company any more than those so-called bright private industry boys? How do these incompetent crooks even begin to compare with so-called incompetent gov't civil servants?
It was the trade unions who have run GM and Chrysler into the ground and Obama did not save those companies but he did save UNION jobs. Why do you think companies are moving to Right to Work states?!?
Or is it better if Ford sends their jobs to Mexico???

Ottawa

#181939 Dec 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Liberals can not calculate a percentage. You think 364,000 people signing up for ObamaCare out of 7,000,000 is going well!!! Since when is 5.2% of anything good?!?
Oh, out of that 364,000, how many actually signed up for Medicaid?
We can't? Who mentioned 5.2? here? Who mentioned 364,000 here? Who calculated anything at all here? Nobody except you. What's your post got to do with calculation of percentages? Your bosom buddy LRS twisted in the wind and lied and kerpunkled all over on the debt percentage and you know it. He made such a fool of himself on the percentages, added to it with his moniker infantilism, even you, his bestest buddy, didn't even come to his rescue.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#181940 Dec 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, I told you not to take things so literally. Poor Twinkerbelle can't grasp the idea that the sea level rose, flooded the Black Sea and could easily explain the story of the flood in the Bible. What was the "world" to the people of the area? Distinct formations have been/are being found around the world that support some type of massive flood. Do you really disagree with this? Sorry Twinker, you are the one that is incorrect! We'll see how this expedition (article) turns out.
hahahahahahahaha. Too literal?

I recall the buffoon linking to a young earth site claiming the Grand Canyon was formed during Noah's Flood. He said it contained "geologic evidence."

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,129,558
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min script continuity 98,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min factcheck 47,607
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 50,789
Abby 10-30 1 hr RACE 26
Amy 10-31 2 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 2 hr loose cannon 9

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]