BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217130 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#182020 Dec 12, 2013
Re: "More recently, Grace Vuoto of the World Tribune reported that among the experts challenging the birth certificate is certified document analyst Reed Hayes, who has served as an expert for Perkins Coie, the law firm that has been defending Obama in eligibility cases."

Two things about Reed Hayes. First, he is a DOCUMENT expert, in fact an expert in signatures, and he has not seen the paper copies of Obama's birth certificate. Second, the Cold Case Posse CLAIMS to have a 40-page report from Reed Hayes, but has never published it.(I wonder why not????)

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank [she did not become a vice president until 1970], and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#182021 Dec 12, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Ya know this is going to feed the Obama Birther conspiracy people. The ONLY person to die in this plane crash just had to be involved in Obama's BC!!!
There seems to be way to many anomalies in Obama's BC scandal!!!"
If it had been the other way around, if all the others had died and she survived, you would have said: "You see, Obama saves the people who helped him."
There was a plane crash. Some who were in good positions in the plane or had their seatbelts on, survived. Others, who didn't or may not have been able to swim strongly, didn't. The idea that Obama sent someone on a plane that crashed to kill one person who actually had helped him is nutty.(But then birthers ARE nutty.)
These birthers and their ilk are not just nutty, they're sick, Ellen. Look at Rogue, all proud to have beaten GB KFC by 4 minutes when he announced this poor woman, Loretta Fuddy, was the only one killed in the crash. Of course, it's all been planned. CONSPIRACY. Rogue, who's THE aviation expert, surely knows how to crash an airplane with 10 people in it whilst assuring that everyone survives EXCEPT the one you want to see dead. I'm sure the crew advised her NOT to secure her seat belt or put her life vest on as they were NOT necessary in the event of an imminent crash on water. And, if after the crash, she was still alive, I'm sure one of the conspiratorial passengers or crew finished her off.

Have you ever in your whole life seen such a bunch of morons? Is it possible that they could retrograde BEYOND moron?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182022 Dec 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, a Cessna 208 Caravan can set 14 passengers but usually has only ten seats to include the pilot and the rest of the area is for baggage. It is a reliable aircraft of relatively new design having been put into service 1984.
Personally, if I had two mln, I would buy a Quest Kodiak. It is just a little smaller but will carry the same weight and has a higher power to weight ratio. In fact it is less than 10 pounds per HP which puts it in the early WWII fight plane category.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quest_Kodiak
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1984? New design? 30 years? new design?
What part of "relative" do you not understand? They have Cessnas old than I am still flying around!!! Oh their prop jobs the only new model they have come out with is the Cessna 162 Skycather which only went into production THREE years ago but they may stop production because of lack of demand! Thank you Obama!!!

Ottawa

#182023 Dec 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, a Cessna 208 Caravan can set 14 passengers but usually has only ten seats to include the pilot and the rest of the area is for baggage. It is a reliable aircraft of relatively new design having been put into service 1984.
Personally, if I had two mln, I would buy a Quest Kodiak. It is just a little smaller but will carry the same weight and has a higher power to weight ratio. In fact it is less than 10 pounds per HP which puts it in the early WWII fight plane category.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quest_Kodiak<... text>
What part of "relative" do you not understand? They have Cessnas old than I am still flying around!!! Oh their prop jobs the only new model they have come out with is the Cessna 162 Skycather which only went into production THREE years ago but they may stop production because of lack of demand! Thank you Obama!!!
The part of "relative" I do understand is that, whether it's aviation or ANY field, a 30-year-old design is NOT a relatively new design. This had nothing to do with technicalities, Rogue, but rather with language. 30 years in today's tech world is old, ancient, dépassé. Like you.

And the demise of a new Cessna, a private plane, is Obama's fault? Anything else on Obama, that is his fault?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#182024 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
These birthers and their ilk are not just nutty, they're sick, Ellen. Look at Rogue, all proud to have beaten GB KFC by 4 minutes when he announced this poor woman, Loretta Fuddy, was the only one killed in the crash. Of course, it's all been planned. CONSPIRACY. Rogue, who's THE aviation expert, surely knows how to crash an airplane with 10 people in it whilst assuring that everyone survives EXCEPT the one you want to see dead. I'm sure the crew advised her NOT to secure her seat belt or put her life vest on as they were NOT necessary in the event of an imminent crash on water. And, if after the crash, she was still alive, I'm sure one of the conspiratorial passengers or crew finished her off.
Have you ever in your whole life seen such a bunch of morons? Is it possible that they could retrograde BEYOND moron?
IF they really believed what they claim to believe, I would agree with you and say that they are morons. Some are. But others have a motive behind what they say. In other words, they DO NOT BELIEVE what they say---they hope that they will be able to convince a nut with a gun that what they say is true. That is their motive. It is not stupid, but it is VILE.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#182026 Dec 12, 2013
Congressmen Want to Bring Obama to Court for Not Faithfully Executing Laws
What about the usurpation of the pResidency?

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#182027 Dec 12, 2013
Dale wrote:
Mr. TRUMBULL. The Senator from Ohio says they ought to be. If they are there and within the jurisdiction of Colorado, and subject to the laws of Colorado, they ought to be citizens; and that is all that is proposed. It cannot be said of any Indian who owes allegiance, partial allegiance if you please, to some other Government that he is “subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.” Would the Senator from Wisconsin think for a moment of bringing a bill into Congress to subject these wild Indians with whom we have no treaty to the laws and regulations of civilized life? Would he think of punishing them for instituting among themselves their own tribal regulations? Does the Government of the United States pretend to take jurisdiction of murders and robberies and other crimes committed by one Indian upon another? Are they subject to our jurisdiction in any just sense? They are not subject to our jurisdiction. We do not exercise jurisdiction over them.[[[[[[[It is only those persons who come completely within our jurisdiction, who are subject to our laws, that we think of making citizens; and there can be no objection to the proposition that such persons should be citizens]]]]]]. It seems to me, sir, that to introduce the words suggested by the Senator from Wisconsin would not make the proposition any clearer than it is, and that it by no means embraces, or by any fair construction -- by any construction, I may say -- could embrace the wild Indians of the plains or any with whom we have treaty relations, for the very fact that we have treaty relations with them shows that they are not subject to our jurisdiction. We cannot make a treaty with ourselves; it would be absurd. I think that the proposition is clear and safe as it is.
Why do keep citing this statement by Senator Trumbull regarding the status of Indians in relationship with the 14th Amendment?

Do you know there is a difference between the indians in the 19th century and aliens in the 21st century? Let me bring you up to speed regarding the difference between 19th indians and today's aliens in the United States.

At the time of the drafting of the 14th Amendment, there was an ssue as to whether or not indians living with their tribes were citizens of the United States despite the fact that these indians were born within the boundaries of the United States.

The debate regarding this issue focused on the idea if these indians who were members of their tribe were subject to the jurisdiction the United States.

The drafters of the 14th Amendment agreed that these indians who were members of their tribe were not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

In Elk v. Wilkins 112 U.S. 94 (1884), The issue was, whether an Indian, born a member of one of the Indian tribes within the United States, is, merely by reason of his or her birth within the United States, and of his afterwards voluntarily separating him or herself from his or her tribe and taking up his or her residence among white citizens, a citizen of the United States, within the meaning of the first section of the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution. The court held Although “Indian tribes, being within the territorial limits of the United States, were not, strictly speaking, foreign states,”“they were alien nations, distinct political communities,” with whom the United States dealt with through treaties and acts of Congress. Thus, born a member of an Indian tribe, even on American soil, Elk could not meet the allegiance test of the jurisdictional phrase because he “owed immediate allegiance to” his tribe, a vassal or quasi-nation, and not to the United States.

As such, today's aliens are not 19th century indians because today's aliens are not members of an alien nation or distinct political communities with whom the US deal with through treaties.

If you can't see the difference then the fault is not mine.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#182028 Dec 12, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's dead pool grows?
Hawaii’s state health director was killed in a plane crash Wednesday afternoon, while eight others aboard the flight survived.

Loretta Fuddy, the director of the state Department of Health, and her deputy were among the nine people aboard a small plane that crashed into the water off the island of Molokai. A Coast Guard helicopter and Maui fire crews rescued most of the surviving passengers, and one person swam to shore, according to Hawaii’s KHON News.

Hawaiian Gov. Neil Abercrombie appointed Fuddy as the state’s health director in 2011, capping a more than 30-year career in the public health field. By state statute, the head of the Health Department also serves as the mayor of Kalawao County, which is why Fuddy had traveled to Molokai.

Read more: Loretta Fuddy, Hawaii State Health Director, Killed in Plane Crash | TIME.com http://nation.time.com/2013/12/12/hawaii-offi...
Could Onaka and Fukino be next?
Figured you'd wet yourself over that one - because you really are that ignorant.

Location hidden

#182029 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, I have seen freak accidents. Some where you expect most to have died but none did while another one looked survivable and everyone died.
But what looks very odd in the Fuddy death is that she was the ONLY one to died out of nine and the only one who had something to do with Obama's BC. Coincidence? Probably! Conspiracy? Probably not but it is still a possibility!!!
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#182030 Dec 12, 2013
I'm really hoping the CIA shares the technology they have with the airline industry that let's some people die and some people not die in plane crashes.

Location hidden

#182032 Dec 12, 2013
Just like the crash of that Korean Boeing 777 at San Francisco earlier this year. Two died because of the accident and another accidentally being run over by a fire truck but I would have expected more.
Oh, a Cessna 208 has a stall speed of 60 knots and a Boeing 377 has a stall speed of over twice that means that it's kinetic energy is four times (X weight) and yet in this ditching NONE were injured.

PanAm Flight 6 Ditching - crash Fleet number 943

Ottawa

#182033 Dec 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have seen freak accidents. Some where you expect most to have died but none did while another one looked survivable and everyone died.
But what looks very odd in the Fuddy death is that she was the ONLY one to died out of nine and the only one who had something to do with Obama's BC. Coincidence? Probably! Conspiracy? Probably not but it is still a possibility!!!
You come out with that birfoon buffoon birther conspiracy theory , specially after telling us the other day you were the only expert here on aviation? You did, yes you did. I'm sure, as I said, as the plane was nearing the water, that the crew told her NOT to secure her seat belt and not put on the life vest. And if she survived, the only one, they finished her off in FRONT OF 8 OTHER PASSENGERS AND THE PILOTS.

For any birther, "moron" would HAVE to be a compliment. How could such a crash happen with a relatively NEW 30-yr-old plane?

Location hidden

#182034 Dec 12, 2013
Oh, by the way, the maximum stall speed for any single engine plane used for commercial purposes in the U.S. is 60 knots. My Maule stalls at 35-40 and the slower you crash the more likely you are to walk away from it.
My Maule can do anything a Cessna 182 can but I can land and takeoff in half the distance so I can get into and out of smaller places. Not that I consider myself to be a real bush pilot and I don't want to be one.
One of the ways to become an old pilot is not to let your ego bluff you into doing things you shouldn't.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182036 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
It is strange. Although, I'm sure you'd never see it in a million years!

And, you call us sick? At least we know the difference between an "exit" and an "entrance"! LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182037 Dec 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
I'm really hoping the CIA shares the technology they have with the airline industry that let's some people die and some people not die in plane crashes.
You're in luck, they're looking for volunteer passengers!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#182038 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You come out with that birfoon buffoon birther conspiracy theory , specially after telling us the other day you were the only expert here on aviation? You did, yes you did. I'm sure, as I said, as the plane was nearing the water, that the crew told her NOT to secure her seat belt and not put on the life vest. And if she survived, the only one, they finished her off in FRONT OF 8 OTHER PASSENGERS AND THE PILOTS.
For any birther, "moron" would HAVE to be a compliment. How could such a crash happen with a relatively NEW 30-yr-old plane?
But, but, but I didn't think you called people names? Said you weren't demeaning either, huh! BS! SSDD

Location hidden

#182040 Dec 12, 2013
Yep, and some more cops get bitch-slapped for violating a citizens Second Amendment rights!

Bang! Payday for man suing cops over guns
Posted on December 12, 2013

LOL. This gets pretty silly.
Check it out:

A man who sued police in Colorado Springs, Colo., for violating his Second Amendment rights has reportedly won more than $23,000 from the city, as local officers apparently did not know it was legal to “open carry” firearms at public parks.

The saga of James Sorensen began in July 2012 at a homosexual-pride festival, just one day after the shooting at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., that left 12 people dead and 70 others injured.

He was openly sporting a handgun on his hip, which prompted police to take him into custody.

Sorensen’s arrest was caught on camera by his partner, who documented the discussion with officers who at one point threatened Sorensen with violence.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/bang-payd...

Location hidden

#182041 Dec 12, 2013
Damn!!!
Driver Survives 80-Mile-An-Hour Amtrak Collision
By Tina Volpe · Posted in the Life Channel

http://www.webpronews.com/driver-survives-80-...

Ottawa

#182042 Dec 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, and some more cops get bitch-slapped for violating a citizens Second Amendment rights!
Bang! Payday for man suing cops over guns
Posted on December 12, 2013
LOL. This gets pretty silly.
Check it out:
A man who sued police in Colorado Springs, Colo., for violating his Second Amendment rights has reportedly won more than $23,000 from the city, as local officers apparently did not know it was legal to “open carry” firearms at public parks.
The saga of James Sorensen began in July 2012 at a homosexual-pride festival, just one day after the shooting at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., that left 12 people dead and 70 others injured.
He was openly sporting a handgun on his hip, which prompted police to take him into custody.
Sorensen’s arrest was caught on camera by his partner, who documented the discussion with officers who at one point threatened Sorensen with violence.
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/bang-payd...
1. Twelve people get shot by a gun-toting nut at movie theatre;
2. One day later, police spot a gun-toting nut with a pistol on his hip at a HOMOSEXUAL PRIDE FESTIVAL;
3. Police take the nut into custody;
4. Nut files a suit, nut wins as nutty and insane judge awards him $23,000.

People, what is wrong with that picture?

Ottawa

#182043 Dec 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but I didn't think you called people names? Said you weren't demeaning either, huh! BS! SSDD
Birfoon, buffoon are the same as dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper etc? I can say mine anywhere, any audience, any public. Can YOU, birfoon buffoon birther?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 12 min STARfukinGOODSTUFF 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min CrunchyBacon 102,571
Chicago has the Worst Women 28 min Jerry K 16
News 10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's... 31 min Hmmm 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Injudgement 60,184
last post wins! (Dec '10) 56 min Retired SOF 2,160
last post wins! (Apr '13) 57 min Retired SOF 1,130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RealDave 1,396,552

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages