BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192014 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181902 Dec 10, 2013
Something is wrong here. This topix page has gone screwy

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181903 Dec 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Wojar, Jacques, Just wanted to pass on this note from Comrade Soros:
Heil!
Comrades, greetings. Long live Stalinist communism and its American father, Comrade President Barack Hussein Obama of Mombasa, Kenya.
The campaign to confuse the birthers by manipulating your locations is working very well. "Justice LRS" seems most befuddled.
Remember, you have carte blanche in terms of subject matter and methodology when dealing with the birthers, whom are the last guard against our implementation of Stalinist communism.
The cheques for your efforts are in the mail, and I think you will be pleased with the holiday bonuses. The birthers appear to be very confused, so please keep up the great work!
Sincerely with Stalinist communism forever;
Comrade George Soros
"Cheques", eh? Love it.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181904 Dec 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, what a heartbreak of a loss for the suckeyes, huh? Suckeyes sent home again! LMAO!
Hmmm, who gives a shat about football?
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181905 Dec 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Something is wrong here. This topix page has gone screwy
No, it's definitely just you. Try hitting yourself in the head with a hammer and reloading the page.

Ottawa

#181906 Dec 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's definitely just you. Try hitting yourself in the head with a hammer and reloading the page.
Funnier to have Moe hit him.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181907 Dec 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Wojar, Jacques, Just wanted to pass on this note from Comrade Soros:
Heil!
Comrades, greetings. Long live Stalinist communism and its American father, Comrade President Barack Hussein Obama of Mombasa, Kenya.
The campaign to confuse the birthers by manipulating your locations is working very well. "Justice LRS" seems most befuddled.
Remember, you have carte blanche in terms of subject matter and methodology when dealing with the birthers, whom are the last guard against our implementation of Stalinist communism.
The cheques for your efforts are in the mail, and I think you will be pleased with the holiday bonuses. The birthers appear to be very confused, so please keep up the great work!
Sincerely with Stalinist communism forever;
Comrade George Soros
Thanks for reminding me I have carte blanche as I was instructed that any methods that benefit the cause are justified.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181908 Dec 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you've caught on YET! LMAO! boink boink boink
Has anyone caught on that when Bayou Birfoon Boy gets caught with his foot in his mouth, it was really an elaborate ruse but that no one has caught on to yet?

Figured out how to calculate a percentage yet?

Figured out the difference between a spoof study and a peer reviewed Harvard study?

Figured out yet that there has never been enough water on the earth to inundate all land mass a la Noah?

Caught on yet?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181909 Dec 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone caught on that when Bayou Birfoon Boy gets caught with his foot in his mouth, it was really an elaborate ruse but that no one has caught on to yet?
Figured out the difference between a spoof study and a peer reviewed Harvard study?
Figured out yet that there has never been enough water on the earth to inundate all land mass a la Noah?
Caught on yet?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
You should have read the article I posted. Oh, ever heard of ice caps? You poor SAP, I thank you again for leaving the nose ring in! LMAO! Figured out you're a gullible peon, yet?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181910 Dec 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding me I have carte blanche as I was instructed that any methods that benefit the cause are justified.
You have seed money, Twinkerbelle. LMAO!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181911 Dec 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have read the article I posted. Oh, ever heard of ice caps? You poor SAP, I thank you again for leaving the nose ring in! LMAO! Figured out you're a gullible peon, yet?
Bayou Boy is still stuck on stupid. Polar ice caps? Not even close Romper.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught on yet?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181912 Dec 11, 2013
Romper thinks the continental divide would be covered with water if it rained long enough and if the polar ice caps melted. Earth was covered with water - completely. Noah's ark was only thing above water and a few biblical birds.

Real science brought to you by birfoon who cannot calculate a percentage.

Ottawa

#181913 Dec 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
Romper thinks the continental divide would be covered with water if it rained long enough and if the polar ice caps melted. Earth was covered with water - completely. Noah's ark was only thing above water and a few biblical birds.
Real science brought to you by birfoon who cannot calculate a percentage.
"...who cannot calculate a percentage" and cannot explain where said biblical birds nested while the whole wide world was covered with water. But then, he can't tell a pond from an ocean, so no surprise there.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181914 Dec 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, who gives a shat about football?
One of Romper's fantasies is that every team that loses was near and dear to the heart of someone who laughed at him. It is as close as he'll ever get to winning - at anything

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#181915 Dec 11, 2013
Jacques,
It is unfortunate for Mark Kirk that he is sickly.
But as long ss he is an elected official who holds public office and trust, he is fair game and open for legitimate criticism on all fronts.
I say the man has always been a few sandwiches shy of a picnic, even before his stroke.

I'll be back later with some more words of wisdom.
loose

Ottawa

#181916 Dec 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It is unfortunate for Mark Kirk that he is sickly.
But as long ss he is an elected official who holds public office and trust, he is fair game and open for legitimate criticism on all fronts.
I say the man has always been a few sandwiches shy of a picnic, even before his stroke.
I'll be back later with some more words of wisdom.
loose
Take your time.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181917 Dec 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bayou Boy is still stuck on stupid. Polar ice caps? Not even close Romper.
<quoted text>
Remember, I told you not to take things so literally. Poor Twinkerbelle can't grasp the idea that the sea level rose, flooded the Black Sea and could easily explain the story of the flood in the Bible. What was the "world" to the people of the area? Distinct formations have been/are being found around the world that support some type of massive flood. Do you really disagree with this? Sorry Twinker, you are the one that is incorrect! We'll see how this expedition (article) turns out.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#181918 Dec 11, 2013
Jacques,
The bottom line is that the Unites States Senate seat Mrk Kirk has his butt parked in right now has been used and abused for years and years.
We are calling on Kirk to do what is best or the country and step down.

I'll be bck later with some more words of wisdom.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181919 Dec 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"...who cannot calculate a percentage" and cannot explain where said biblical birds nested while the whole wide world was covered with water. But then, he can't tell a pond from an ocean, so no surprise there.
And what was it you called a river? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181920 Dec 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
One of Romper's fantasies is that every team that loses was near and dear to the heart of someone who laughed at him. It is as close as he'll ever get to winning - at anything
Yep, I think you're a Notre Lame fan! BTW, I've already won. Just joining the posse for the fun of it? Sad and very pathetic.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181921 Dec 11, 2013
Twinkerbelle, I know it's too late for you but here's a tip anyway. Always reduce things to their simplest forms, otherwise you end up lost in the BS of the details. Old Injun sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min USAsince1680 1,250,640
Tony Rezko's great friends, BH Obama & Valerie ... 3 hr Natty Bumpo 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr osangaope 53,926
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 3 hr An NHL Fan 82
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr White_Lightning 6,138
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr White_Lightning 5,321
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Mark 52,015
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 99,878
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages