BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194696 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181723 Dec 8, 2013
celtic_slawic_germanic wrote:
The law is discriminating american citizens who were not born as citizen.
Thats really evil.
I even believe, Europeans should be allowed to vote and to become president. So we could send the most dangerous politicians to Washington. Now, they are all in Brussels, you
will be sorry for that.
Excellent. Love your sense of humour. So right on.

Ottawa

#181724 Dec 8, 2013
Who's watching the Philadelphia/Detroit game? Even here in Canada, I've never watched a game played in so much snow.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#181725 Dec 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Who's watching the Philadelphia/Detroit game? Even here in Canada, I've never watched a game played in so much snow.
I am, friggin amazing isn't it.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181726 Dec 8, 2013
Agree, classic football. Best of luck to anyone who has to leave their home in Philly or travel there in the next couple days.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181728 Dec 8, 2013
Bobby Bowden wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby Bowden has never seen a single location in Canada that is a clickable link. He's not an idiot like Justice LRS though.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada/TP68S...
It sure took an idiot to make this post! See, if everything was on the up and up, your location would be blue and clickable. Why isn't it? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181729 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight, Mr. Funny Man. You're a jokester, right? Ribbing me, right? Also ribbing the President on Air Force 1? Let me ask you this, then. Your son or daughter, let's say is flying somewhere and you drive him/her to the airport. As you see him/her off before he/she heads for security, you say to him/her "I hope your plane crashes." Or, more mildly, "you know, these flying machines occasionally have problems". Ribbing him, right?
Have you departed from the grade 2 school yard theme joke yet?
More of your delusions, Path. I never said, "I hope your plane crashes". Liar. Why would I change my theme? It keeps you engrossed daily! I'm telling ya, you're a perfect clone of Obobblehead! A liar and a fake!

Ottawa

#181730 Dec 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure took an idiot to make this post! See, if everything was on the up and up, your location would be blue and clickable. Why isn't it? LMAO!
Fool. Karma's , Atticus's , mine, all black locations. Could it be because we are registered and you're not? Strange, we click on their names, on mine, and there we are, all the info is there. Got it, Sherlock?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181731 Dec 8, 2013
"Even here in Canada...." LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181732 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Fool. Karma's , Atticus's , mine, all black locations. Could it be because we are registered and you're not? Strange, we click on their names, on mine, and there we are, all the info is there. Got it, Sherlock?
Who is talking about "location hidden", moron? Get back to me when you can deal with the truth. In the meantime, get back in your car and leave! Pathetic. LMAO! Let's see, this is day 4 or 5 of your avoidance? LMAO! That speaks volumes.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181733 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, it's not because you're registered. Could it be you're lying as usual? Yep! child

Ottawa

#181734 Dec 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even here in Canada...." LMAO!!!
Your point being that we normally have more snow and that makes us better ? Sigh.

Ottawa

#181735 Dec 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking about "location hidden", moron? Get back to me when you can deal with the truth. In the meantime, get back in your car and leave! Pathetic. LMAO! Let's see, this is day 4 or 5 of your avoidance? LMAO! That speaks volumes.
location hidden? Who? They all have locations, and add Bowden to it, also in black. What the hell's the matter with you?

Ottawa

#181736 Dec 8, 2013
Add celtic_slawic_germanic whose location is also in black. All liars except you, the bearer of truth LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Let's see YOU register now, Justice LSR

Since: Dec 10

Shreveport, LA

#181737 Dec 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not surprising Justice LRS is too dumb to understand that a location is not defined well enough unless there's a state to define it. Since Ottawa is not a state, you cannot define it.

Which is obviously hard to understand if you're a rambling retard from Louisiana.

Maybe Justice LRS was too lazy and stupid to check the Canada forum and see for himself that not a single Canadian poster has a linked location?

Maybe Justice LRS would rather believe there is a vast conspiracy to make him look like a raving lunatic?

Maybe Justice LRS is just stupid?

Bobby Bowden is going with the latter.

Thank you and God bless,

Bobby Bowden

Since: Dec 10

Shreveport, LA

#181738 Dec 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, it's not because you're registered. Could it be you're lying as usual? Yep! child
Ahem,

What is my location now?

Thank you and God bless,

Bobby Bowden

P.S. Did you find any Canadian poster with a linked location? If so, please point them out.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181739 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>
location hidden? Who? They all have locations, and add Bowden to it, also in black. What the hell's the matter with you?
Sorry, already checked out other registered users. And guess what? Their locations are in blue and they're clickable. Do you wish to keep trying or would you like to go ahead and admit you're FOS? LMAO! child
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181740 Dec 8, 2013
Bobby Bowden wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem,
What is my location now?
Thank you and God bless,
Bobby Bowden
P.S. Did you find any Canadian poster with a linked location? If so, please point them out.
Now, it's grayed-out! LMAO!

Ottawa

#181741 Dec 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, already checked out other registered users. And guess what? Their locations are in blue and they're clickable. Do you wish to keep trying or would you like to go ahead and admit you're FOS? LMAO! child
The ones I mentioned are black, or grey if you're colour-blind, whatever. But they're sure as hell not blue. How come? Surely not because you're lying. Nooooo, you never lie LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181742 Dec 8, 2013
The USGA will not confirm, but...

The golf term "bad lie" is now called an "Obama".

Ottawa

#181743 Dec 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The USGA will not confirm, but...
The golf term "bad lie" is now called an "Obama".
That's it? Slow "what's bad about Obama and Democrats google/internet day"?

What do you call the Iraq invasion lie based on WMDs? Requiem for 4500 useless GI deaths?, not to mention 32,000 uselessly maimed, and over 150,000 Iraqis uselessly killed , a million uselessly maimed, and a crushing $1.5 trillion unfunded useless war that in good part propelled the U.S. to a too-close-for-comfort bankruptcy and default. I would call that a much "baddest" lie, wouldn't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 min Adolph Dawetter 52,071
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Thanks But No Thanks 1,264,504
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,306
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
amy august 2 2 hr Blunt Advice 5
Abby August 3 2 hr Blunt Advice 7
Ask Amy August 3 2 hr Sublime1 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages