BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243103 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

United States

#181667 Dec 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently but stupidly did not include your idiotic and irrelevant reply. You're only fooling yourself. But then, that is what children will often do.
LMAO!!! My post was very relevant, yours, as usual was in left field!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181668 Dec 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and cover up your ignorance now. Too late. You sure like to speak of my mother and step-mother, hmmm? Is there something you'd like to confess. Oh, and thanks again for the support! It is appreciated. LMAO!!! Think about me next time you fill up! That is, if you own a car, which I doubt. LMAO!
FYI, YOU started it by mentioning my wife and afterwards, mother. You called my wife names that never even approached what I called your mom or step-mom, except to say "poor them" or "poor suffering step mom". You called my mom a whore. Far from me to call anyone's mom that .
Dale

United States

#181669 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>
There is a world of difference between sitting on the biggest oil reserves and having them on tap, poor you. In the meantime, and except for the odd exception, you still have by far the cheapest gallon in the world. It's over $7.00 + per gallon everywhere else.
LMAO!! Yes, and we will get it even cheaper.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181670 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>
FYI, YOU started it by mentioning my wife and afterwards, mother. You called my wife names that never even approached what I called your mom or step-mom, except to say "poor them" or "poor suffering step mom". You called my mom a whore. Far from me to call anyone's mom that .
More of your BS, Path! I never called your mother a w*ore. Are there any depths to which you won't sink? Sad, man...sad.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181671 Dec 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your BS, Path! I never called your mother a w*ore. Are there any depths to which you won't sink? Sad, man...sad.
Yes, you did. It's you, it's your final response when you're stuffed, which you always are

For the record, here is what I said about your mom and step momn :

1) Your mom probably died of grief. That's aimed at YOU, loser
2. Your poor suffering mom is the harshest I called her
3. I said for you to ask your step-mom to call you
4. I said your poor suffering step-mom would be mad at your constant kerplunkink

That's about it. Where am I talking ill of them? Also, and look at your birther and other looney comrades here, have I ever mentioned their family? NO. Not my thing. But YOU, frustrated at being trumped over and over again, started with my wife and our travels, remember, LOSER? Then my "whore" mom. Bastard. To anyone, that's crude, but to you, sheer genius. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not the only one whose relatives have been smeared by you, right? Ask wojar.

You don't even know the difference between "blacked-out" and black, LOSER. What're you doing in a chat room?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181673 Dec 7, 2013
Here is your funny for this morning.
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed...

Location hidden

#181674 Dec 7, 2013
Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders, other violent crime
8/30/13 | by Jennifer Cruz

For example, in Luxembourg handguns are completely banned and gun ownership of any kind is extremely rare. However, the country’s murder rate is nine times that of Germany’s, despite Germany having gun ownership rates 30,000 times higher than Luxembourg.

http://www.guns.com/2013/08/30/harvard-study-...
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181675 Dec 7, 2013
Justice Dumbass has been huffing ether again if he thinks the US has "the biggest oil reserves."

Location hidden

#181676 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "What as you smokin'? Probably the same stuff La Jacqueau does!!!"
Well, what are YOU smoking as I await your reply to my request for proof that WW1 ended in 2010 and the U.N. and/or U.S. declared war on N. Korea. Yes , what were YOU smoking when you wrote that?
Where have I ever said the "U.N. and/or U.S. declared war on N. Korea"? Now, how many times do I have to show you this about WWI?

Article 231 of the Treaty of Versailles (the so-called "war guilt" clause) stated Germany accepted responsibility for "all the loss and damage to which the Allied and Associated Governments and their nationals have been subjected as a consequence of the war imposed upon them by the aggression of Germany and her allies."[280] It was worded as such to lay a legal basis for reparations, and the same clause was inserted, mutatis mutandis "in the treaties with Austria and Hungary, neither of whom interpreted it as declaration of war guilt..........
On 3 October 2010, Germany made the final payment on these bonds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181677 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, you did. It's you, it's your final response when you're stuffed, which you always are
4. I said your poor suffering step-mom would be mad at your constant kerplunkink
That's about it. Where am I talking ill of them? Also, and look at your birther and other looney comrades here, have I ever mentioned their family? NO. Not my thing. But YOU, frustrated at being trumped over and over again, started with my wife and our travels, remember, LOSER? Then my "whore" mom. Bastard. To anyone, that's crude, but to you, sheer genius. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not the only one whose relatives have been smeared by you, right? Ask wojar.
You don't even know the difference between "blacked-out" and black, LOSER. What're you doing in a chat room?
You sir, are delusional to the hilt! Show me the post. Can't do it, can you? You're just BS, Path. LMAO! BSer!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181678 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, "ask wojar"? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#181679 Dec 7, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Justice Dumbass has been huffing ether again if he thinks the US has "the biggest oil reserves."
If you include oil shale and oil sands, he is 100% correct!!! However, less than 5% of the Earth has been properly investigated so there are significantly more opportunities to find oil and gas on this Earth.

Unconventional prospective resources
Oil shale
Main article: Oil shale reserves

The United States has the largest known deposits of oil shale in the world, according to the Bureau of Land Management and holds an estimated 2.175 trillion barrels (345.8 km3) of potentially recoverable oil.[20] Oil shale does not actually contain oil, but a waxy oil precursor known as kerogen. There is no significant commercial production of oil from oil shale in the United States.
Oil sands
Main article: Utah oil sands

There are significant volumes of heavy oil in the oil sands of northeast Utah. There has yet to be any significant production from these deposits
S

Location hidden

#181680 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed, we need to leave family members alone.

Location hidden

#181681 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>
There is a world of difference between sitting on the biggest oil reserves and having them on tap, poor you. In the meantime, and except for the odd exception, you still have by far the cheapest gallon in the world. It's over $7.00 + per gallon everywhere else.
Sitting on massive oil/gas reserves and then have the government prevent you from drilling on your own property is another issue!!!

Location hidden

#181682 Dec 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, what was the cost of a gallon of gasoline in January 2009? What is it today? Typical Libtardian Logic hard at work!!!
<quoted text>
In Feb 2009, when Obama took over, the cost of a gallon was $2.67
Today, it is $3.30 a gallon.
If we add compounded inflation of 2% per year to that number from 2009 to 2013 , we arrive at $2.94 a gallon. Still a bit higher than it should be, BUT the GWB economy had collapsed, consumption was down. That's why gasoline prices were down from $3.27 a gallon in May 2007.
Rogue, you're not being very impressive with your STFU's. Is that what you'll tell me if I set you straight and REPEAT ad infinitum that the daily DJIA AND the cost of a gallon of gasoline have ZILCH to do with the president, except over a very long period of time? Both will fluctuate, it's normal, it's all fixed by the rich 1%. The rake it in, you pay. And, strangely enough, you like.
And just where did you get YOUR figures from? NO LINK!!!
And Obama took office January 20, 2009 and the first report was January 26, 2009 and at that time a gallon of gasoline averaged $1.84 and here is MY LINK!!!
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2009/...
And how come Obama's gasoline has only fluctuated UPWARD?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181683 Dec 8, 2013
Anti-Medicaid tea bagger has ten kids on Medicaid.

http://tinyurl.com/klnyn75

He claims he is not a hypocrite.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181684 Dec 8, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I see you have forgotten about treaties/International Law.
Dufus Dale does not comprehend that the US is a sovereign and independent nation.
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Both state and federal have prisons that have aliens as inmates. If US government had no jurisdiction over the aliens they why if they commit a federal offense they are tried and convicted under federal law.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181685 Dec 8, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Apparently you forgot, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
And Dufus Dale can write to the State Department telling them that the US is not a sovereign nation and they ought to follow Play Law.
LMAO.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingham, Trumbull, and Howard apparently forgot to inform Pennsylvania that the thousands of children born of German parents were no longer citizens.
What doesn't change is that Dale is a kook.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181686 Dec 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this, like three straight days of BS from you? Pathetic. Old rule of thumb, DAB; when a person's location is grayed out/blacked out, raise one red flag! Three days of BSing around the subject....raise another red flag. And these "slips" of yours are getting more frequent, third flag ready to go up! LMAO! Pretty simple, huh? LMAO!
Red flag? An active link would merely be to the local forum which, wherein Jacques may never have participated.

Red flag? Moronic.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181687 Dec 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And they continue to sit in awe of the long since burned out fire! uga uga me moose1! uga uga me moose2!
More avoidance on the 6 year old's part! BTW, how many of you gum-flappers have come to Path's aid on this? Funny indeed! You're all BS, Mr. 6 Year Old. Same is true for Path, just drop the B! Granny leave that damn cellar door unlocked again? LMAO!
And the paranoid schizophrenic Play Justice obsesses over a non-link to a local forum Jacques is not connected to.
Sad.

Does the pathetic moron still believe LTR and Jacques are one and the same?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Reality Check 1,659,937
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 43 min Tardos-get lost 6,656
Trump is A 50 min RoseB azzhole 195
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 2 hr Lookin 2 Climax 5
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 2 hr RaunerRUN Away 15
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr honeymylove 11,602
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Thoughts and Prayers 105,380

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages