BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181464 Dec 6, 2013
Yep, Owl Gore had a quota system that did not allow more than two black SS agents on his detail and they could not stand near him!!!
Reality is sometimes hard to ignore!!!

Leroy Hendrix, a plaintiff who is on Vice President Al Gore's security detail, said he was denied a promotion after complaining that a superior told him of a racial quota system. Later, Mr. Hendrix was transferred to what the lawyers said was a less desirable job.
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/02/us/black-se...
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#181465 Dec 6, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that most blacks vote Democrat....that is the point Einstein!!! Smart people do not vote for the party that keeps them dependent and enslaved to the government....of course we are not talking about smart people here are we????
Oh, so you think over 99% of all Blacks in America are dumb?

That is a racist statement and something that Fox News advocates and teaches surreptitiously.

-----

MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...

UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181466 Dec 6, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>If blacks would bother to learn history they would find that R's are the ones that voted for their right to vote, civil rights, and their right to prosper as equals in every sense of the word. Dems were the sheet wearing racist that have always tried to keep them down, just as they continue to today. If blacks truly studied history they would not vote for another Democrat again. Of course why bite the hand that feeds you for free??? Ignorance is bliss!!!
Another TPublican repeating the "if Blacks were smart" Windbaugh rant

Gee - I wonder why more Blacks aren't attracted by your bigotry?

Location hidden

#181467 Dec 6, 2013
No, no racial intimidate here, nothing to see, move along, Owl Gore loves black people .... so long as they vote for him!!!
But those evil Republicans are the real racists!!! Those black SS agents where all evil Republicans who wanted Owl Gore to lose!

The lawyers said the director of the Secret Service, Brian Stafford, and another high-ranking official had written e-mail messages warning them against participating in the lawsuit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/02/us/black-se...

Location hidden

#181468 Dec 6, 2013
Oh, Amb Perkins was just on Fox News. Wasn't he the first BLACK ambassador to be sent to South Africa. Hummmm, who was the president you sent him? Was it Jimmy Crater? NO! It was Ronald Reagan!!!
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#181469 Dec 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another TPublican repeating the "if Blacks were smart" Windbaugh rant
Gee - I wonder why more Blacks aren't attracted by your bigotry?
Nope, another recovering Democrat! I am just like so many others that actually voted for Obama in 2008, got smart, and didn't repeat that mistake in 2012.

Oh CRAP!!! That just blew your theory out of the water that everyone that disagrees with Obama must be a Republican or a "teabagger"!!! Now what scooter?
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#181470 Dec 6, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you think over 99% of all Blacks in America are dumb?
That is a racist statement and something that Fox News advocates and teaches surreptitiously.
-----
MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...
UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
No it is something that anyone that actually bothers to learn the history on the two parties knows is a fact!!!

And why the hell am I suppose to care about Rupert Murdoch???

You know they have these really cool things called BOOKS and there is a really neat function of your computer that allows you to read as well. You just have to be willing to learn...ouch, that might be the catch for you right there. It is much easier to just listen to people and repeat what they say and follow what they tell you then to actually learn history on your own. Sad really.

But yes, anyone that would vote for the very party that has taken them out of the picture and out of the family unit, completely eliminated their purpose and their role in their own family....yep, pretty much has to be stupid.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181471 Dec 6, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, another recovering Democrat! I am just like so many others that actually voted for Obama in 2008, got smart, and didn't repeat that mistake in 2012.

Oh CRAP!!! That just blew your theory out of the water that everyone that disagrees with Obama must be a Republican or a "teabagger"!!! Now what scooter?
Now what? Now you continue to be an ignorant bigot whining about how "if Blacks were smart ..., too bad they aren't .... Gee why don't Blacks find my bigoted rants attractive"
Observer

Clearlake, CA

#181472 Dec 6, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
100% false.
Bud you are obviously mentally disabled you should ask your mommy to turn off the PC
Observer

Clearlake, CA

#181473 Dec 6, 2013
I believe YOU people have forgotten the title of the thread...Let me remind you....Suit contesting Little Barry aka BHO's citizenship.......Get it?...Got it?...GOOD!
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#181475 Dec 6, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is something that anyone that actually bothers to learn the history on the two parties knows is a fact!!!
And why the hell am I suppose to care about Rupert Murdoch???
You know they have these really cool things called BOOKS and there is a really neat function of your computer that allows you to read as well. You just have to be willing to learn...ouch, that might be the catch for you right there. It is much easier to just listen to people and repeat what they say and follow what they tell you then to actually learn history on your own. Sad really.
But yes, anyone that would vote for the very party that has taken them out of the picture and out of the family unit, completely eliminated their purpose and their role in their own family....yep, pretty much has to be stupid.
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
Tea Bags Sold Out To Wall Street
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
In 2010, many freshmen Republicans were swept into Congress on the promise of doing things differently.
But fast-forward to 2012, and the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, Fla.-- an exclusive seaside resort and home to 54 holes of championship golf and a private marina full of luxury yachts.
"Book your Key Largo getaway now," reads the invitation, obtained by CBS News. The hosts are veteran congressmen Spencer Bachus, of Alabama, Pete Sessions, of Texas, "and 12 of your favorite Republican freshmen!"
The 12: Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
Congressmen Canseco and Gardner were seen on camera heading in to host happy hour. To get in, donors had to pay at least $10,000.
During his campaign, Gardner promised average voters would inspire his actions. One ad said, "I will always put Colorado families before the Washington special interests."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

--------

FreedomWorks is closely tied to its founder, corporate lobbyist and former Republican Congressman Dick Armey, whose former lobbying firm DLA Piper that he resigned in August 2009, represents Bristol Myers Squibb, among other pharmaceutical companies.

The Wall Street front group FreedomWorks is mobilizing get out the vote efforts for Brown this weekend. FreedomWorks organized the very first tea party protests, and has used its extensive staff and resources to mobilize rallies and advocacy campaigns on behalf of corporate interests. Dick Armey, who as a corporate lobbyist represented AIG, Lehman Brothers, and Merrill Lynch during the bailouit, is the leader of FreedomWorks. FreedomWorks is also funded and chaired by Steve Forbes and Frank Sands of Sands Capital Management.

– The Wall Street front group Club for Growth is strongly “boosting” Brown and is expected to run ads in support for him. According to recent disclosures, the Club for Growth is funded by a $1.4 million dollar donation from investor Stephen Jacksons of Stephens Groups Inc, a $1.4 million dollar donation from broker Richard Gilder, and $210,000-$630,000 donations from at least 10 other investors and financial industry professionals. The Club is also supporting a slate of candidates to repeal health reform, while its other endorsed candidates have opposed a financial truth commission

---------
Observer

Clearlake, CA

#181476 Dec 6, 2013
The POTUS knowingly and with malice harbored 2 illegal aliens...His Aunt and an Uncle...Both BLACK TRASH FROM KENYA who have been sucking the US system for more than 2 decades...And yes Your Illustrious Liar in Chief knew and actually lived with the Uncle...Ummm Look up the law on harboring Illegal Aliens and see of maybe Little Barry should be charged....YES HE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD!...Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress...Little Barry while being sworn in and billed as our Senator from Kenya put his right hand on the Bible and swore he has Never used any other name than B. H. O......LIAR...It is on video watch it ...UNDENIABLE FACT....BOOT THE LOUSY LIAR AND STRIP HIM OF EVERY AMERICAN DIME, SEND HIM, HIS ILLEGAL RELATIVES, HIS US HATING WIFE AND CHILDREN AFLOAT ON A MAKESHIFT RAFT TO KENYA...Time to teach the Thieves in DC a lesson..Maybe the next Admin. will be a bit more mindful of the Citizens who pay them....Those are just 2 examples of so many that could and should end his Reign of Terror..So beaten down with "Political correctness" that "We The People" are WEAK...Afraid to call it like it is...All because the fear it will start a race war....Well Fucking Bring IT!.. Lets get it over with so we can get on with LIFE...You ALL know there is NO PROOF HE IS A NBC...The only proof is THAT HE IS NOT!...He is not even Black ...He a a White COMMUNIST in a black shell..Look at the People who RAISED him...His Mother...Wheeew what a delightful woman....Beds only FOREIGN COMMUNIST BLACK MEN in the early 60s...Think that might be a STATEMENT?...Her Parents COMMUNIST even sent her to a COMMUNIST School in Wa. State.... Think theses people might in fact harbor some ill feelings towards the USA?...To Chickenshit to live in a Commie Country...Oh Yeah I said Chickenshit...Lived where they did not agree with the way of life....So move dumb ass....NO THEY USED THE USA Because they were CHICKEN SHIT TO LIVE IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY...Does that tell you "Guinness" anything?... Thieves of SS numbers from his Grandma who worked at the SS office in Hawaii to currently using a Connecticut SS#...Aunt and Uncle obviously using STOLEN SS#s to suck the system...Think Little Barry did not know?....I have a Bridge for sale... If there were one set of BALLS in DC he would have been gone many yrs ago....Oh WAIT!.... Then they would have to admit they knew and were stifled by "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" and fear of a race war...as I Laugh .... They are ALL Treasonous and should be dealt with in a swift and JUST manner...So "We the People" can get on with "LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS"
Show me a Country where the people are afraid to March and Challenge their Gov....Only here in this Failed experiment the USA

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181477 Dec 6, 2013
Observer wrote:
I believe YOU people have forgotten the title of the thread...Let me remind you....Suit contesting Little Barry aka BHO's citizenship.......Get it?...Got it?...GOOD!
Who are you, the Topix gestapo?
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181478 Dec 6, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>The Heritage Foundation was right, 23 years ago. But for people whom are devoid of history, it's understandable.
I wonder what the Heritage Foundation's stance on selling arms to Iranians was, as it was happening at the same time?

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#181479 Dec 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another lie was that the Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. A greater percentage of REPUBLICANS voted for it than Democrats!!!
The Civil Right Act of 1964 was not pushed by LBJ but by JFK who was assassinated before it could be voted on. LBJ tried to stop the vote but he could not because of the Northern Democrats. LBJ was a Southern Democrat RACIST!!!
LBJ a racist?

Let's look at his actions and see for yourself if he is a racist:

1. Appointed first Black on the U.S. Supreme Court (Thurgood Marshall)

2. Appointed first Black in the cabinet as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (Robert C. Weaver)

3. Signed Executive Order 11246, the first Executive Order that provides affirmative action guidelines:

"prohibits federal contractors and subcontractors and federally-assisted construction contractors and subcontractors that generally have contracts that exceed $10,000 from discriminating in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. It also requires covered contractors to take affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of their employment."

4. Signed into law Voting Rights Act of 1965.

5. Signed into law Civil Rights Act of 1968.

LBJ a racist? I don't think so.
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#181480 Dec 6, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
Tea Bags Sold Out To Wall Street
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
In 2010, many freshmen Republicans were swept into Congress on the promise of doing things differently.
But fast-forward to 2012, and the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, Fla.-- an exclusive seaside resort and home to 54 holes of championship golf and a private marina full of luxury yachts.
"Book your Key Largo getaway now," reads the invitation, obtained by CBS News. The hosts are veteran congressmen Spencer Bachus, of Alabama, Pete Sessions, of Texas, "and 12 of your favorite Republican freshmen!"
The 12: Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
Congressmen Canseco and Gardner were seen on camera heading in to host happy hour. To get in, donors had to pay at least $10,000.
During his campaign, Gardner promised average voters would inspire his actions. One ad said, "I will always put Colorado families before the Washington special interests."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...
--------
FreedomWorks is closely tied to its founder, corporate lobbyist and former Republican Congressman Dick Armey, whose former lobbying firm DLA Piper that he resigned in August 2009, represents Bristol Myers Squibb, among other pharmaceutical companies.
The Wall Street front group FreedomWorks is mobilizing get out the vote efforts for Brown this weekend. FreedomWorks organized the very first tea party protests, and has used its extensive staff and resources to mobilize rallies and advocacy campaigns on behalf of corporate interests. Dick Armey, who as a corporate lobbyist represented AIG, Lehman Brothers, and Merrill Lynch during the bailouit, is the leader of FreedomWorks. FreedomWorks is also funded and chaired by Steve Forbes and Frank Sands of Sands Capital Management.
– The Wall Street front group Club for Growth is strongly “boosting” Brown and is expected to run ads in support for him. According to recent disclosures, the Club for Growth is funded by a $1.4 million dollar donation from investor Stephen Jacksons of Stephens Groups Inc, a $1.4 million dollar donation from broker Richard Gilder, and $210,000-$630,000 donations from at least 10 other investors and financial industry professionals. The Club is also supporting a slate of candidates to repeal health reform, while its other endorsed candidates have opposed a financial truth commission
---------
Yeah, not really sure why you posted this in response to anything I posted. Who cares?
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#181481 Dec 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what? Now you continue to be an ignorant bigot whining about how "if Blacks were smart ..., too bad they aren't .... Gee why don't Blacks find my bigoted rants attractive"
Gee, I don't know why you think I care if blacks or anyone else find my post "attractive". I am just posting facts about who is actually harming the black population. It's common knowledge, there is not only a lot of material to read on it but there are actually black American's with websites of their own that try to constantly educate blacks on the very thing I posted. It's not like it's just a "white thing" to know that Dems have never had the best interest of blacks at heart and have only thrown them treats to get their vote and then like Obama, do nothing for them after the fact. Blacks being educated about the Democratic party and the history of the party where blacks are concerned is not something that does me any good....it's for their benefit to know. Hell if anything I'm just trying to educate which is more than a lot of black teachers are trying to do. You're welcome!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181482 Dec 6, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I don't know why you think I care if blacks or anyone else find my post "attractive". I am just posting facts about who is actually harming the black population. It's common knowledge, there is not only a lot of material to read on it but there are actually black American's with websites of their own that try to constantly educate blacks on the very thing I posted. It's not like it's just a "white thing" to know that Dems have never had the best interest of blacks at heart and have only thrown them treats to get their vote and then like Obama, do nothing for them after the fact. Blacks being educated about the Democratic party and the history of the party where blacks are concerned is not something that does me any good....it's for their benefit to know. Hell if anything I'm just trying to educate which is more than a lot of black teachers are trying to do. You're welcome!
Blather on fool. Your bigotry shows through every post

Ottawa

#181483 Dec 6, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ a racist?
Let's look at his actions and see for yourself if he is a racist:
1. Appointed first Black on the U.S. Supreme Court (Thurgood Marshall)
2. Appointed first Black in the cabinet as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (Robert C. Weaver)
3. Signed Executive Order 11246, the first Executive Order that provides affirmative action guidelines:
"prohibits federal contractors and subcontractors and federally-assisted construction contractors and subcontractors that generally have contracts that exceed $10,000 from discriminating in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. It also requires covered contractors to take affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of their employment."
4. Signed into law Voting Rights Act of 1965.
5. Signed into law Civil Rights Act of 1968.
LBJ a racist? I don't think so.
But, with Rogue, it's all about prejudice, perception, fabrication, lies, Wmd.com (had to insert that one), propaganda, rumours, calumny and race. But just think of it, if one is overflowing with the aforementioned garbage and vitriol, one is bound to believe oneself, specially when it's been looped in the birther world and returned to its originator. "I knew it,", says Rogue, "it's true, LBJ WAS a George Wallace/Lester Maddox racist. Why, I bet even Jimmy peanut man Carter was a closet racist".

Ottawa

#181484 Dec 6, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I don't know why you think I care if blacks or anyone else find my post "attractive". I am just posting facts about who is actually harming the black population. It's common knowledge, there is not only a lot of material to read on it but there are actually black American's with websites of their own that try to constantly educate blacks on the very thing I posted. It's not like it's just a "white thing" to know that Dems have never had the best interest of blacks at heart and have only thrown them treats to get their vote and then like Obama, do nothing for them after the fact. Blacks being educated about the Democratic party and the history of the party where blacks are concerned is not something that does me any good....it's for their benefit to know. Hell if anything I'm just trying to educate which is more than a lot of black teachers are trying to do. You're welcome!
You wrote : "I'm just trying to educate"

LMAO (LRS/Phil Shifley tm reg'd). Suffice to say, no further comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,193,426
Amy 3.6.15 39 min Kuuipo 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 51,594
Move it in March at Chicago Children's Museum 1 hr jones 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,141
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 5,739
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:16 am PST

NBC Sports10:16AM
Bears will get fifth-round pick for Brandon Marshall