BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181297 Dec 5, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me that some "teatard" needs to defecate in your mouth "angel".
You : "defecate in your mouth ". Really? I recall someone, name of Obskeptic, calling for more civility in exchanges a while back. Do you really think that your use of such vile and vulgar language is in any way justified?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181298 Dec 5, 2013
Typical Libtardian Logic, it is not a crime when a black person hits a white person because it is just a game. But if the white guy dares defend himself, he is the racist!!!!

Liberals talk race and crime – and hilarity ensues!
By: Ann Coulter : 12/4/2013 06:32 PM

On a break from pretending to believe they live in a country bristling with violent white racists, the Non-Fox Media have been trying to debunk stories about the “Knockout Game,” in which young black males approach random strangers and try to knock them out with one punch.

The left’s leading line of defense against the Knockout Game is to argue that young black males have always been violent, so, hey, this is nothing new.

You’re welcome, black America!

In Slate, Emma Roller wearily recounted other episodes of black-on-white violence in order to announce:“The ‘Knockout Game’ is a myth.”

Reminiscing about the flash mobs that shook many parts of the country a few years ago, Roller wrote:“I remember the summer of 2011, a story about a crowd of (black) teenagers at the Wisconsin State Fair randomly attacking fairgoers went viral as a sign of a burgeoning race war.”

So you see, stupid right-wingers, young black males have always been violent, so what’s the big deal about the Knockout Game? Your honor, my client’s not a killer; he’s a serial killer.

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes reached for a different example of monstrous black-on-white violence in order to dispute that the Knockout Game is anything new.

Looking like a translator for the deaf with all the air quotes he had to make for “supposed”“trend” and “Knockout Game,” Hayes compared it to what he called the fake trend of “wilding” after a mob of black youths violently attacked and raped a white woman jogging in New York’s Central Park in 1989. According to Hayes,“there never was such a thing” as wilding.

Whether the boys who were convicted of the crime did it or, as liberals now claim, a man already sentenced to life in prison did it, the Central Park jogger was brutally raped and nearly murdered by either one or several young black men.(They all did it — see Chapter 13 of my book “Demonic.”)
The following year, 1990, blacks committed 57 percent of all the violent crime against whites, while whites committed only 2 percent of the violent crime against blacks, according to the Department of Justice’s annual Victimization Report.Thanks for the memories, Chris!Oh, and contrary to Hayes’ proclamation, black men raping white women is something of a “trend”— at least according to FBI crime statistics. At least since 1997 (I got bored and stopped looking any farther back) blacks have raped several thousand white women every year, while white-on-black rapes have numbered between “0.0&#8243; and “Sample based on 10 or fewer.”(See Chapter 11 of “Mugged.”)

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/12/04/liberal...

Location hidden

#181299 Dec 5, 2013
Hillary was making coffee early in the morning when Bill came in
though the kitchen door. Hillary said, "Bill, where have you been"?
Bill replied, "Well Honey, I just took the trash out"?
And Hillary responded, "I thought you did that last night"?
And Bill responded, "Well,,,, yes I did,,,,,, but,,, I just got back"!

Hey, did you hear Hillary had an heart attack?
Bill made a pass at her!
I guess Bill had his beer goggles on and Hillary came home unexpectedly.

Oh course Bill will be remembered as the president between two Bushs.

But then again my Bush jokes are boring and I have to wait until Halloween to tell my Obama jokes.

Did you hear how Hillary solved the Intern Problem?
She started to hire only guys!
But it backfired on her as Chelsea started to date one of them so Hillary confronted her daughter.
"Your not having sex with this intern, are you", Hilary asked Chelsea?
To which Chelsea replied, "Not according to dad, I'm not'!

You do know that Bill Clinton is not Chelsea's real dad, don't you? Well, her real dad is James Reno. But James had a sex change operation and changed his name to Janet. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she went to James, who was now Janet, and asked him/her what she should do and Janet said she was dating this pretty liberal guy buy the name of Bill so that is how Hillary and Bill met.

Well it is impossible for Bill to be Chelsea's real dad because Bill is not a straight shooter. You don't know Bill has Peyronie's disease? It came out in the Paula Jones trial. Jennifer Flowers and two other women said Bill's love took curves to the left while Paula Jones said it curved to the right. But Paula is not to bright and she did not know the difference between her right and Bill's left.
Well, they could not ask Bill to drop his drawers in court so they decided to do a photo lineup of Bill's, and several other guy's, private parts. Like, "Can you pick out Bills', ah er, penis"? "Well yea, it's the one on the left"!
And what is odd is that they had to do the same in the Michael Jackson trial and they found out that that was the only piece of dark skin left on him!

Location hidden

#181300 Dec 5, 2013
Did you hear Bill has got to go back to court?
Monica coughed up more evidence!
(this is a cop joke just in case you have a cop friend)

Did you know Monica was a JAP? No, a Jewish American Princes!
Then you don't know what a JAP's favorite whine is? "But Bill promised to marry me"!
Why did Monica think that Bill was going to marry her? Why he gave her the cigar ring!
That's okay as Monica gave Bill a lipstick ring!

According to Monica, if your cigar starts to smoke, you are doing it way to fast.
Monica recommends Kentucky jelly.(you do know what the postal abbreviation for Kentucky is, don't you?)

Ya know Monica is now 39 years old and she still can't find anyone to marry her?
She has no problem getting a first date but no one want to take her home to their mom.
So Monica started to date truckers who are over 60 years old assuming their moms are either dead or senile.

Did you hear about Hillary planning Chelsea's wedding?
Yea, she went to Bill and said, "Just sit on the couch and sign the checks. I will take care of all the planning".
To which Bill replied, "Okay Hill, I can do that. But I need to be more involved. Oh, I know, I'll take care of the bachelor party"!

Hey, did you hear about when G.W. went to New Orleans to check out the disaster relief for Hurricane Katrina? Well he was down in the old French Quarter and he was getting a little hungry and he saw this woman put out an "Open" sign in front of this French restaurant so across the street he went with his entourage.
He went in and was immediately seated and the waitress asked him what he wanted and G.W. said, "Ah, could you bring me a coffee and a quickie, please"? And the waitress turned white saying, "How dare you and I thought you would be nicer than Clinton". With that she started to cry and she ran back into the kitchen.
A Secret Service Agent walk over to Pres. Bush and said, "Excuse me Mr. President but I think that it is pronounce 'quiche'"!

Location hidden

#181301 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it is what you implied. Thanks for restating with another spurious assertion. Democrats forced speculators to buy mortgage backed securities with other people's money? Get a grip.
Actually what caused the housing meltdown was the Housing Bubble which was caused by Liberal Politics. Bills passed by you Democrats while Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton make it a crime to even appear to discriminate against people of color so banks had no choice but to make loans to people who could not afford them.
This cause real estate to inflate and like any bubble, it burst. And as usual Libtards will never blame it on the real reason but in this case blame it on the evil banks who were forced to make these loans.
And lawyers like Barrack Obama made millions of of representing these people. You have no problem with lawyers ripping people off but those evil Jewish bankers as just plan evil!!!

Ottawa

#181302 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hillary was making coffee early in the morning when Bill came in
though the kitchen door. Hillary said, "Bill, where have you been"?
Bill replied, "Well Honey, I just took the trash out"?
And Hillary responded, "I thought you did that last night"?
And Bill responded, "Well,,,, yes I did,,,,,, but,,, I just got back"!
Hey, did you hear Hillary had an heart attack?
Bill made a pass at her!
I guess Bill had his beer goggles on and Hillary came home unexpectedly.
Oh course Bill will be remembered as the president between two Bushs.
But then again my Bush jokes are boring and I have to wait until Halloween to tell my Obama jokes.
Did you hear how Hillary solved the Intern Problem?
She started to hire only guys!
But it backfired on her as Chelsea started to date one of them so Hillary confronted her daughter.
"Your not having sex with this intern, are you", Hilary asked Chelsea?
To which Chelsea replied, "Not according to dad, I'm not'!
You do know that Bill Clinton is not Chelsea's real dad, don't you? Well, her real dad is James Reno. But James had a sex change operation and changed his name to Janet. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she went to James, who was now Janet, and asked him/her what she should do and Janet said she was dating this pretty liberal guy buy the name of Bill so that is how Hillary and Bill met.
Well it is impossible for Bill to be Chelsea's real dad because Bill is not a straight shooter. You don't know Bill has Peyronie's disease? It came out in the Paula Jones trial. Jennifer Flowers and two other women said Bill's love took curves to the left while Paula Jones said it curved to the right. But Paula is not to bright and she did not know the difference between her right and Bill's left.
Well, they could not ask Bill to drop his drawers in court so they decided to do a photo lineup of Bill's, and several other guy's, private parts. Like, "Can you pick out Bills', ah er, penis"? "Well yea, it's the one on the left"!
And what is odd is that they had to do the same in the Michael Jackson trial and they found out that that was the only piece of dark skin left on him!
Slow negative news day on sick con-Clinton internet sites, I see. Which drives you to re-tell old and unfunny jokes, much like a senile old man would. Keep it up, Rogue, and you'll soon share that rubbery room with your pal LRS-Dale.

Ottawa

#181303 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what caused the housing meltdown was the Housing Bubble which was caused by Liberal Politics. Bills passed by you Democrats while Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton make it a crime to even appear to discriminate against people of color so banks had no choice but to make loans to people who could not afford them.
This cause real estate to inflate and like any bubble, it burst. And as usual Libtards will never blame it on the real reason but in this case blame it on the evil banks who were forced to make these loans.
And lawyers like Barrack Obama made millions of of representing these people. You have no problem with lawyers ripping people off but those evil Jewish bankers as just plan evil!!!
Third time you enunciate the same garbage, and 3 times it's been debunked. You think by re-posting it, it'll look new, that people, like you, forget. Told you before , will tell you again, Rogue, you freeze shit, you defrost shit. BTW, best you remain in the freezer.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#181304 Dec 5, 2013
SHEEPLE were told more than 5 years ago!
PROF: Obama's 'become the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid'...
JONATHAN TURLEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he's not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He's becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in every single branch.

Location hidden

#181305 Dec 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Third time you enunciate the same garbage, and 3 times it's been debunked. You think by re-posting it, it'll look new, that people, like you, forget. Told you before , will tell you again, Rogue, you freeze shit, you defrost shit. BTW, best you remain in the freezer.
No you have not debunked it. The facts are Jimmy Carters Housing and Community Development Act of 1977 which, among other things, made "red lining" illegal"!
Red lining by banks just denoted areas that were a high risk for investments but you Libtards said they were RACIST when it had nothing to do with race. Just because they were mostly black majority areas does not mean their decisions to not make loans in those areas was based on .... RACE!!! But that did not stop you Libtards from making it a racial issue. Just like the reason for Geo. Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon Martin was not based on race but it was an issue why TM assaulted GZ because he was a "Creepy-azz cracker"!!!
It is funny that you see racism where there is none but don't see it where it is. Like the "knockout game" being done by black people against non-black people.

Location hidden

#181306 Dec 5, 2013
Oh, so sorry, the link.

Community Reinvestment Act
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA, Pub.L. 95–128, title VIII of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1977, 91 Stat. 1147, 12 U.S.C.§ 2901 et seq.) is a United States federal law designed to encourage commercial banks and savings associations to help meet the needs of borrowers in all segments of their communities, including low- and moderate-income neighborhoods.[1][2][3] Congress passed the Act in 1977 to reduce discriminatory credit practices against low-income neighborhoods, a practice known as redlining.[4][5]

The Act instructs the appropriate federal financial supervisory agencies to encourage regulated financial institutions to help meet the credit needs of the local communities in which they are chartered, consistent with safe and sound operation (Section 802.) To enforce the statute, federal regulatory agencies examine banking institutions for CRA compliance, and take this information into consideration when approving applications for new bank branches or for mergers or acquisitions (Section 804.)[6]
The CRA was passed to discourage redlining, a practice originally based on Home Owners' Loan Corporation "residential security maps," like this 1937 security map of Philadelphia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_Reinve...

Oh, did you notice "1937"? Who was the president in 1937? The RACIST FDR!!!
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#181307 Dec 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
SHEEPLE were told more than 5 years ago!
PROF: Obama's 'become the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid'...
JONATHAN TURLEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he's not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He's becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in every single branch.
Obama is continuing the 8 years of crimes against our Constitution perpetrated by Bush and Cheney.

You let Bush/Cheney go free so now Obama goes free and the American citizenry pays the price.

--------

Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
The Libertarian commentator debates politics, history and what he considers to be the unconstitutional behavior of both the Bush and Obama administrations, with consumer advocate and four-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader.
June 2, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/kpno7e7
Well, this is something you don't see every day. Ralph Nader hosted this interview segment with Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and discussed his book, Lies the Government Told You. I'm surprised the judge is going to be allowed on Fox after making the statements he did about Bush and Cheney during the interview.

Nader: What's the sanction for President Bush and Vice President Cheney?

Napolitano: There's been no sanction except what history will say about them.

Nader: What should be the sanctions?

Napolitano: They should have been indicted. They absolutely should have been indicted for torturing, for spying, for arresting without warrants. I'd like to say they should be indicted for lying but believe it or not, unless you're under oath, lying is not a crime. At least not an indictable crime. It's a moral crime.

Nader: So you think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney should even though they've left office, they haven't escaped the criminal laws, they should be indicted and prosecuted?

Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings

Location hidden

#181308 Dec 5, 2013
And just who was the president in the early 1990s who gave Jimmy Carter's law teeth that made it very easy for people to sue banks claiming ...... racism??? Why it was none other than ..... Slick Willie.
Yep, often times well meaning Libtards pass laws that actually make things WORSE!!! Caring does not count, it is results that do. Promoting a strong economy makes it easier for poorer people to afford homes.

Legislative changes 1992

Although minor amendments were made directly to the Community Reinvestment Act concerning the consideration of minority and female owned institutions & partnerships during evaluations first established in 1991, other portions of the Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act of 1992 indirectly affected the CRA practices at the time in requiring Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two government sponsored enterprises that purchase and securitize mortgages, to devote a percentage of their lending to support affordable housing.[4]
Legislative changes 1994

The Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994, which repealed restrictions on interstate banking, listed the Community Reinvestment Act ratings received by the out-of-state bank as a consideration when determining whether to allow interstate branches.[49][50]

According to Bernanke, a surge in bank merger and acquisition activities followed the passing of the act, and advocacy groups increasingly used the public comment process to protest bank applications on Community Reinvestment Act grounds. When applications were highly contested, federal agencies held public hearings to allow public comment on the bank's lending record. In response many institutions established separate business units and subsidiary corporations to facilitate CRA-related lending. Local and regional public-private partnerships and multi-bank loan consortia were formed to expand and manage such CRA-related lending.[4]
Regulatory changes 1995

In July 1993, President Bill Clinton asked regulators to reform the CRA in order to make examinations more consistent, clarify performance standards, and reduce cost and compliance burden.[51] Robert Rubin, the Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, under President Clinton, explained that this was in line with President Clinton's strategy to "deal with the problems of the inner city and distressed rural communities". Discussing the reasons for the Clinton administration's proposal to strengthen the CRA and further reduce red-lining, Lloyd Bentsen, Secretary of the Treasury at that time, affirmed his belief that availability of credit should not depend on where a person lives, "The only thing that ought to matter on a loan application is whether or not you can pay it back, not where you live." Bentsen said that the proposed changes would "make it easier for lenders to show how they're complying with the Community Reinvestment Act", and "cut back a lot of the paperwork and the cost on small business loans".[36]
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#181309 Dec 5, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
so what? since when did the opinion of a religious fanatic mean anything to the left?
Our new Pope Francis proved that Ronald Reagan hurt poor and middle class people and mostly benefited the wealthiest who do not need help.

========

How the CIA Created a Ruling, Corporate Overclass in America
1/18/2008 / http://tinyurl.com/c7ex8ce
The Bush administration will be forever associated with a "ruling overclass" --oligarchs who were the sole beneficiaries of Ronald Reagan's infamous tax cut of 1982 and, later, several equally inequitable tax cuts during the Bush regime. It is no coincidence that the oligarchs likewise benefited in various ways from Bush's military adventures in the Middle East. GOP tax cuts are typically called "trickle down" theory. Reagan's Budget Director David Stockman called the theory that justifies them a "trojan horse".
Since Ronald Reagan's infamous tax cut of 1982, "conservatives" myopically cite a mythical "Reagan Recovery" as proof of "Reaganomics", otherwise called supply-side economics. The right wing argument is simplistic and fallacious. It must be pointed out that following the tax cut, the nation plunged into recession, the worst since Herbert Hoover's Great Depression of 1929. Nevertheless, conservatives will persist in citing a three percent growth rate following two years of severe recession as proof that "wealth trickles down". This assertion fails to address key questions.

Who benefited from the recovery?
At some 3 percent how long did it take for the nation to regain lost ground?
Did Reagan's tax cuts bring about more growth than would have normally occurred?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_len_h...

----------

Crisis inspires rethinking of 'Reaganomics'
October 19, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6kopdb
Big government is staging a comeback.
When Ronald Reagan entered the White House in 1981, he famously declared, "Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." Since then, conservative small-government ideas built on a foundation of deregulation and low taxes have dominated the debate over what role Washington should play in the economy.
Now the tide is turning, political experts on the right and left say. A combination of circumstances, including the resurgence of the Democratic Party and fallout from the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, is giving impetus to wholesale expansion of government economic intervention.
"We've gone through a period of three decades when the default assumptions were conservative assumptions," said William Galston, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C., and a policy adviser in the Clinton administration. "That framework has probably been torpedoed by events."
If Barack Obama is elected president and Democrats strengthen their grip on Congress, the period could be transformative. Democrats would enact a series of programs that they believe would boost economic growth and improve middle-class living standards.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

Location hidden

#181310 Dec 5, 2013
Hey La Jacqueau, can you read the last paragraph of this? Now, do you understand it?!?

Alleged relationship to the 2008 financial crisis

Economist Stan Liebowitz wrote in the New York Post that a strengthening of the CRA in the 1990s encouraged a loosening of lending standards throughout the banking industry. He also charges the Federal Reserve with ignoring the negative impact of the CRA.[103] In "The Trillion dollar Bank Shakedown that Bodes Ill for Cities," Manhattan Institute scholar Howard Husock quoted the CEO of a midsize bank who noted: "... 20 percent of his institution's CRA-related mortgages, which required only $500 down payments, were delinquent in their very first year, and probably 7 percent will end in foreclosure."[108]

American Enterprise Scholar Edward Pinto noted that, in 2008, Bank of America reported that its CRA portfolio, which constituted only 7 percent of its owned residential mortgages, was responsible for 29 percent of its losses.[109]

A Cleveland Plain Dealer investigation found that "The City of Cleveland has aggravated its vexing foreclosure problems and has lost millions in tax dollars by helping people buy homes they could not afford." The newspaper added that these problem mortgages "typically came from local banks fulfilling federal requrements to lend money in poorer neighborhoods."

Location hidden

#181311 Dec 5, 2013
And La Jacqueau accuses me of recycling garbage?!?

Location hidden

#181312 Dec 5, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Our new Pope Francis proved that Ronald Reagan hurt poor and middle class people and mostly benefited the wealthiest who do not need help.
========
How the CIA Created a Ruling, Corporate Overclass in America
1/18/2008 / http://tinyurl.com/c7ex8ce
The Bush administration will be forever associated with a "ruling overclass" --oligarchs who were the sole beneficiaries of Ronald Reagan's infamous tax cut of 1982 and, later, several equally inequitable tax cuts during the Bush regime. It is no coincidence that the oligarchs likewise benefited in various ways from Bush's military adventures in the Middle East. GOP tax cuts are typically called "trickle down" theory. Reagan's Budget Director David Stockman called the theory that justifies them a "trojan horse".
Since Ronald Reagan's infamous tax cut of 1982, "conservatives" myopically cite a mythical "Reagan Recovery" as proof of "Reaganomics", otherwise called supply-side economics. The right wing argument is simplistic and fallacious. It must be pointed out that following the tax cut, the nation plunged into recession, the worst since Herbert Hoover's Great Depression of 1929. Nevertheless, conservatives will persist in citing a three percent growth rate following two years of severe recession as proof that "wealth trickles down". This assertion fails to address key questions.
Who benefited from the recovery?
At some 3 percent how long did it take for the nation to regain lost ground?
Did Reagan's tax cuts bring about more growth than would have normally occurred?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_len_h...
----------
Crisis inspires rethinking of 'Reaganomics'
October 19, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6kopdb
Big government is staging a comeback.
When Ronald Reagan entered the White House in 1981, he famously declared, "Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." Since then, conservative small-government ideas built on a foundation of deregulation and low taxes have dominated the debate over what role Washington should play in the economy.
Now the tide is turning, political experts on the right and left say. A combination of circumstances, including the resurgence of the Democratic Party and fallout from the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, is giving impetus to wholesale expansion of government economic intervention.
"We've gone through a period of three decades when the default assumptions were conservative assumptions," said William Galston, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C., and a policy adviser in the Clinton administration. "That framework has probably been torpedoed by events."
If Barack Obama is elected president and Democrats strengthen their grip on Congress, the period could be transformative. Democrats would enact a series of programs that they believe would boost economic growth and improve middle-class living standards.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
Oh wow, another loony-lefty source. Tell us, how is the economy doing? Why is Bernanke still printing Obama Bucks and what will happen when he stops? Probably the same thing when they stopped printing Carter Bucks in 1980. A 14% inflation rate, double digit unemployment and a .... recession!!!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#181313 Dec 5, 2013
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not make what Obama is doing LEGAL!
You are PROOF that America Got STUPID!

Location hidden

#181314 Dec 5, 2013
Hey La Jacueau, does it bother you that Republicans pray for Obama? No, we do not pray that he dies, just that he sees the LIGHT!

The 'Duck Dynasty' Congressman: Meet the House's Newest Member
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/duck-dynasty-congr...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#181315 Dec 5, 2013
A few jokes Rouge hasn't told 35 times...

President Bush's campaign was attacking John Kerry for throwing away some of his medals to protest the Vietnam War. Bush did not have any medals to throw away, but in his defense he did have all his services records thrown out.

The Republican Convention goes on all week, and of course, the highlight will be toward the end of the week. George Bush will show up for one day, you know, just like he did in the National Guard.

After president Bush destroyed Iraq... He said he was going to establish true democratic elections. He was going to rebuild the infrastructure, create family sustaining jobs. Also, make sure the Iraqi people would be secure in their freedoms. And if he were successful he would do the same here.

President Bush was not fazed by other candidates' war records. He said, "I may have not fought in Vietnam, but I think I have outdone them by creating one."

Obama won a Nobel prize for no reason at all, Bush was furious. He thought he was owed at least an Oscar for the "Weapons of mass destruction" speech.

When Bush flew over Iraq in Air Force One to survey the damage, he turned to Rumsfeld and said... "Don't worry, we are going to get whoever did this."

When Bush asked congress for 80 billion dollars to rebuild Iraq he noted that there should be two "L"s. Congress told him they already knew how to spell "billion". Bush replied... "No, there are two "L"s in Halliburton"

President Bush insisted that there was nothing in the August 6, 2001 briefing, which was titled "Bin Laden determined to attack the United States", that hinted what bin Laden was up to. Bush said that he would have "moved mountains" to stop the attack... but he drew the line at reading his briefings.

An aide to the prime minister of Canada called President Bush a moron. Well that's not fair. Here's a guy who never worked a day in his life, got rich off his Dad's money, lost the popular vote and ended up president. That's not a moron, that's genius!

George W. Bush surrounded himself with smart people the way a hole surrounds itself with a doughnut.

When Stevie Wonder took the stage at the Kennedy Center, President Bush waved to him. Realizing his faux pas, President Bush turned to his wife and said, "Oh my God, do you think he saw that?"
Citizen org

West Sayville, NY

#181316 Dec 5, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not make what Obama is doing LEGAL!
You are PROOF that America Got STUPID!
Of course Obama is doing the same crimes Bush and Cheney did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Eric 71,044
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr John Galt 1,154,077
New Beach Boys song. 14 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 14 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH