BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,008)

Showing posts 160,141 - 160,160 of167,751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And these percentages are still skewed. Do you really think simple math is that hard? Bush spent 4.4 in 8 years, Obobblehead has run up 6+ in 5 years. These numbers tell the story, Mr. BS! DUH!!! Hell, you probably don't see your error! LMAO!!!
What a sad little twerp. Here's his arse backwards comment:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!
No, Moron, 5.6T isn't 76% of 10.025T. The real question is why did you think an increase of 4.351T relative to 5.674T involves "76% of 10.025T".

Flat out stupid.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, the increase was 76.7%, not 76%. I know math is not a birfoon strength.
If you need a math lesson I'll show you how to calculate it.
BTW, Dufus, did you score in the top 7% of college graduates in quantitative thinking? Didn't think so.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, already I have to correct you again! That was "your" point, not mine. Moron.
Which dull boy has failed to rebut. Duh!

(Hence "The sad illiterate twerp thinks that's a rebuttal.")
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad illiterate twerp thinks that's a rebuttal.
Please explain to the class how in 14 months, if the Republicans have a majority in the Senate, lack of the "nuclear option" for Democrats would affect Obama's appointments. Puh-lease! That was the point, MORON.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You clowns are looking real foolish. Really, even for you two! LMAO! Simple math blows them out of the water, and they call themselves geniuses!!!!! LMAO! Not a chance in hell. LMAO!
Simple math blows the Bayou twerp out of the water. Now can he please explain to the class why 10.026 T should be the divisor?

Innumerate twerp: "5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!"

DUH! He fails Middle School math. Pathetic.

Would you like a lesson on how to calculate the percentage increase? It's really easy.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wasn't nitpicking. He was out in left field calculating something else totally irrelevant. Indeed, if the increase had been, say, 300%, according to LRS it would only be 25%. LRS is so innumerate that he doesn't realize his math calculates a smaller percentage the larger the increase. He's mathematically an imbecile.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, Moron, 5.6T isn't 76% of 10.025T. The real question is why did you think an increase of 4.351T relative to 5.674T involves "76% of 10.025T".
Flat out stupid.
<quoted text>
It's not use, wojar. I'm no mathematician, but I get it. It's so fundamental . But he does not. Why's that?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Flat out stupid.
<quoted text>
I know exactly what the 76% is, dumbazz. Why do you think I brought up the base values? R U Dense?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

4.4 in 8 or 6+ in 5? LMAO! You don't have a leg to stand on. Other than some skewed numbers. LMAO! Typical DIM!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Twaddle that for awhile, grasshut slumlord! LMAO! I'll check back and see if you two have figured it out. Cya twit boys!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what the 76% is, dumbazz. Why do you think I brought up the base values? R U Dense?
Look at the little twerp in denial. Why did he think the 76% had anything to do with 76% of 10.025 T. Why oh why? Because he's an innumerate twerp.

Twerp: "5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Do the math moron.(10.025-5.674)/5.674 X 100 = DUH!

It's 76.7%, jackass. You know it now that the egg is all over your face.

This denial is as dumb as LRS's "Harvard Study" fiasco. Hilarious.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Flat out stupid.
<quoted text>
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Bombshell! What America should have known already,
No security ever built into Obamacare site: Hacker
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101068119

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
4.4 in 8 or 6+ in 5? LMAO! You don't have a leg to stand on. Other than some skewed numbers. LMAO! Typical DIM!!!
Innumerate twerp: "5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!"

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!
WOW!

Just WOW.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Irrelevant.

1. Bayou twerp disputed the 76% figure because he unwittingly believed the correct percentage should be calculated from 5.6/10.0. He was caught red handed being ignorant and stupid.

2. 4.4 in 8 vs 6+ in 5 is also irrelevant. The rates of change in the debt for the last two fiscal years of Bush budgets were +5.41% and +7.51%, respectively. These were the highest rates of change since Bush's +4.90% in 2002, which was in turn the highest since Papa Bush's +3.35% in 1990. The rates of change under each fiscal year of Budgets following GW Bush's are -4.94%,-4.81%, and -0.43%. Notice the negative signs? Duh! That means Obama has managed to slow down the out of control train after Dubya handed over the controls.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the little twerp in denial. Why did he think the 76% had anything to do with 76% of 10.025 T. Why oh why? Because he's an innumerate twerp.
Twerp: "5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!"
Do the math moron.(10.025-5.674)/5.674 X 100 = DUH!
It's 76.7%, jackass. You know it now that the egg is all over your face.
This denial is as dumb as LRS's "Harvard Study" fiasco. Hilarious.
<quoted text>
Forget it, wojar. He's dumb, a nitwit and this is not the first time he stupidly corrects a superior being and then falls flat on his face, which makes him twist and turn even more. That's when the ad hominem comes out, well, just look at the vocabulary in last few posts, namely : Mr. BS, clowns, dumbazz (2), slumlord, twit boys, DIM, squid and fool. All that in less than 2 pages and confined to debt percentage posts only. So much apoplexy when he's wrong.

Oh, BTW, birther clown decided he'd like to be mocked some more, decided to totally misinterpret the verb "plagiarized". It doesn't get any better than that.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

...or the word "plagiarism".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

LRS : still waiting to be shown where I spoke ill of the dead (your mom?) and Jesus. Will you be informing me at the same time you'll be revealing why you wrote "Can you see us coming" daily for a whole month prior to Nov 2012 and then stopped suddenly after Obama won...yet again? Waiting, eh boy.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Under Roe v. Wade, the USSC came down on the side of privacy (when it comes health care), you really have to see the following.

http://adask.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/obamaca...

Now, which USSC ruling do we follow and when will life insurance be a requirement? I wonder if the government will be the beneficiary.

Just a though!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
1. Bayou twerp disputed the 76% figure because he unwittingly believed the correct percentage should be calculated from 5.6/10.0. He was caught red handed being ignorant and stupid.
2. 4.4 in 8 vs 6+ in 5 is also irrelevant. The rates of change in the debt for the last two fiscal years of Bush budgets were +5.41% and +7.51%, respectively. These were the highest rates of change since Bush's +4.90% in 2002, which was in turn the highest since Papa Bush's +3.35% in 1990. The rates of change under each fiscal year of Budgets following GW Bush's are -4.94%,-4.81%, and -0.43%. Notice the negative signs? Duh! That means Obama has managed to slow down the out of control train after Dubya handed over the controls.
Damn boy, you are an idiot. Bush added 4.4T over 8 years. That's roughly 500B a year. Obobblehead has added 6+T in 5 years. That's over 1T a year. Can you see the rate of change? LMAO! DUH! R U on drugs? R U on LSD? HUH? LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
LRS : still waiting to be shown where I spoke ill of the dead (your mom?) and Jesus. Will you be informing me at the same time you'll be revealing why you wrote "Can you see us coming" daily for a whole month prior to Nov 2012 and then stopped suddenly after Obama won...yet again? Waiting, eh boy.
Why do you need to be shown every post of yours that gets brought up? Do you have no memory? You know and so do I, what you've said, on more than one occasion too. Like I've said, you're a real piece of work, Path. You're a peon and you're too stupid to figure out why! LMAO!!!

Tip for the fruitcake: When you run too many puppets, you can't keep up with all of them! LMAO! Share some of your transparency with Obobblehead, will ya? LMAO!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn boy, you are an idiot. Bush added 4.4T over 8 years. That's roughly 500B a year. Obobblehead has added 6+T in 5 years. That's over 1T a year. Can you see the rate of change? LMAO! DUH! R U on drugs? R U on LSD? HUH? LMAO! DAB!
The imbecilic birfoon does not comprehend what the RATE OF CHANGE is.

-4.94%,-4.81%, and -0.43%. Duh! The numbers don't lie.

The fy ending in in 9/30/2010 showed an increase of 13.869% which was less than the increase of 18.802%(under the last fy budget of Dubya ending 9/30/2009). That's a RATE OF CHANGE of -4.94%. Fool.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
From a woman of faith who loves America:‘Black people have been deceived’[VIDEO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/01/from-a-woma...
What exactly do you think she means by Native Born Citizen?
"There is no way I can look at where I started from and the opportunities I had and not say that there isn't a god."

No need to listen any further. And the double negative coming from a professor has little to do with it.

I escaped poverty.
Hence, there is a god.

She goes on to pin the Orwellian swing the US is taking on Obama.

If she would have read 1984 twenty years ago... she would be aware that this is not even close to a new experience.

Obama is just running his leg of the race.

He will pass the baton in 2016 to Hillary or the Goldman Sachs approved GOP candidate. They will continue serving the interest of the world banking cartel and the military industrial complex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,141 - 160,160 of167,751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,037,672
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 96,396
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,597
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance