BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#181168 Dec 4, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta wonder when the tea baggers lose their hold on the GOP in 2014 and another Democrat takes over from Obama how long it will be before these "patriots" are doing Al Queada's work for them right here in the U.S.?
They arent going to be doing anything but get crazier and crazier with each disappointment and defeat.
You dont have to read too many of these threads to see that is already under way.(Paging Marcus Welby)
They are practically foaming at the mouth and chassing their tails already as their leverage to scream about the 'failure' of Obamcare is slipping away.
Are you seriously that ignorant??? They don't even need to whisper about the failure of Obamacare. All they have to do is watch it unfold!!! More and more join in on the screaming about it daily! Obama knows it is a complete failure, that is why he is pushing back everything he can until after the elections. He knows as well as ALL other Dems that as soon as the employer mandate kicks in and millions all at once lose their insurance the Dems are sunk!!! They pushed it through without a single R vote and they will NOT be able to run from it. Even if Obama pushes it until after the next presidential election as soon as it happens.....the R's will wipe them out on the very next election. The take over of healthcare will collapse on under it's own weight and the R's won't have to do anything but stand back and watch as the liberal rats start to scatter.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181169 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!country of origin.
Country of origin. You mean where they were born?

Thus, using Dale the Rambling Alcoholic's logic, those born in the US are subject to its jurisdiction.
LCNLin

United States

#181170 Dec 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Country of origin. You mean where they were born?
Thus, using Dale the Rambling Alcoholic's logic, those born in the US are subject to its jurisdiction.
President Obama was born in Hawaii.
Bifoons still are on the other planet on this?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#181171 Dec 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that has anything to do with jurisdiction.
Simply put, Jurisdiction means they subject to our laws. The very same laws that prevent them from having government jobs.
BTW None of us can be "forced" to work for a government entity.
Jeez what are you, 12?
LMAO!!! And if they were "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they could be forced into the military or any government entity.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Know what you are talking about, before posting.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#181172 Dec 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mr. McCarthy.
You may now go drink yourself to death...again.
LMAO!!! Joe was right and you communist should be shot at sunrise.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#181173 Dec 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a pet project of Tricky Dick Nixon.
Nixon proudly took credit for flipping him.
To the point where he turned rat and started snitching out his friends in the screen actors guild for the FBI.
Ole' Ron... trustworthy and loyal to the end.
Well, any ends that would further his political career.
Ole' Ron!!! Hell, we need more of those guys.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#181174 Dec 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
First and last? heh heh...
Guess we will see... after Queen Clinton passes the torch.
Obama put 200 million people on welfare?
Sure you are going to pay for it Dale... that or enjoy your freedoms from a cell. Talk is cheap.
Obamastein was just an experiment, that went horribly wrong.
The only torch that Clinton will see, will be the one that burns her at the stake.
I didn't say Obama put 200 million people on welfare, learn to read.
LMAO!!! I haven't paid one red cent in Federal Income taxes since I retired and it is all legal.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181175 Dec 4, 2013
Australia abolished the debt ceiling. Now of the OECD countries that leave the US and Denmark bound to this silly anachronistic political tool.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#181176 Dec 4, 2013
Obama Asks: Will You Shoot Americans?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-litmu...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#181177 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"first and last black POTUS "? you wrote. You can't scream your way outta that one by saying you'd vote for a black man any day. For racists like you and your ilk, RACE HAS EVERYTHING to do with politics.
Taxed? What? Can I, yes or no, come to the U.S. and because I'm an alien, work there and pay no taxes? You are clueless beyond one's wildest imagination. Keep repeating it, over and over, it will still remain ridiculous, as it means all those latinos playing professional baseball for millions of dollars pay no taxes.
Yep, I did write that, Obamastein was just an experiment that went horribly wrong, everything he touches turns to shit.
I see you still don't know what "taxed" means! It's a delight to watch you show your ignorance.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181178 Dec 4, 2013
So .... Out of the Country for a couple of weeks, I wonder if I missed anything. I'm certainly not going to read through all the blather that accumulated while I was away - but I can imagine

Two more weeks of Birfoon fail (but that was a given).

Dufus wearing out the heels on three more pairs of ruby slippers (and still no one recognizes Play Law as anything more than a whiner's fable)

Two of my personal favorites (Ernie Banks and Richard Lugar) received medals of freedom - but that probably passed without notice here

I suspect that Rouge and/or Romper got all worked up when Ted whined about a POTUS with the GALL to appoint well qualified judges who happened to share similar views on certain matters

And of course the FauxCon lemmings probably followed Puff Windbaugh off the cliff after the Pope strayed from the anti-Gay / anti-abortion message long enough to read from the bible and mention the evils of the worship of money.

And worst of all - an episode of Hawaii 5-0 referred to Obama as a local. Tacky may have become the first recorded case of self-inflicted shaken baby syndrome after that aired.

Other than page after page about Zimmerman and guns and miscellaneous "I know more about the military than you do" BS I figure that pretty well covers it

So - did I leave anything out?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#181179 Dec 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
So .... Out of the Country for a couple of weeks, I wonder if I missed anything. I'm certainly not going to read through all the blather that accumulated while I was away - but I can imagine
Two more weeks of Birfoon fail (but that was a given).
Dufus wearing out the heels on three more pairs of ruby slippers (and still no one recognizes Play Law as anything more than a whiner's fable)
Two of my personal favorites (Ernie Banks and Richard Lugar) received medals of freedom - but that probably passed without notice here
I suspect that Rouge and/or Romper got all worked up when Ted whined about a POTUS with the GALL to appoint well qualified judges who happened to share similar views on certain matters
And of course the FauxCon lemmings probably followed Puff Windbaugh off the cliff after the Pope strayed from the anti-Gay / anti-abortion message long enough to read from the bible and mention the evils of the worship of money.
And worst of all - an episode of Hawaii 5-0 referred to Obama as a local. Tacky may have become the first recorded case of self-inflicted shaken baby syndrome after that aired.
Other than page after page about Zimmerman and guns and miscellaneous "I know more about the military than you do" BS I figure that pretty well covers it
So - did I leave anything out?
Atticus pulled a statistical trick on Rouge.

In retort... LRS boldly displayed that he completely fails to grasp the concept of compounding percentages.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Welcome back.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#181180 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obamastein was just an experiment, that went horribly wrong.
The only torch that Clinton will see, will be the one that burns her at the stake.
I didn't say Obama put 200 million people on welfare, learn to read.
LMAO!!! I haven't paid one red cent in Federal Income taxes since I retired and it is all legal.
I didn't say you said that.

I asked.

Google the difference between a statement and a question.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#181181 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Ole' Ron!!! Hell, we need more of those guys.
Dead Neocons?

On this subject we completely agree.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#181182 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Can an alien vote, can an alien be drafted, can an alien have a government job, can an alien be forced to work for a government entity? Looks like they aren't "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are they.
An alien while in this country does not lose their citizenship/allegiance to their country of origin.
According to Dale, a nation doesn't have jurisdiction of a person if that person can't:
1. Be drafted
2. Be forced to work for a government entity
3. Have a government job

Let's see who else can't do the above requirements of a citizen:
1. Children
2. Convicted felons
3. Women (as to being drafted)
4. Handicapped persons who can't work

That is world according to Dale
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181183 Dec 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>Atticus pulled a statistical trick on Rouge.

In retort... LRS boldly displayed that he completely fails to grasp the concept of compounding percentages.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Welcome back.
Romper fails to grasp? Imagine the look of surprise on my face as I read this. Thanks for the chuckle

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#181184 Dec 4, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously that ignorant??? They don't even need to whisper about the failure of Obamacare. All they have to do is watch it unfold!!! More and more join in on the screaming about it daily! Obama knows it is a complete failure, that is why he is pushing back everything he can until after the elections. He knows as well as ALL other Dems that as soon as the employer mandate kicks in and millions all at once lose their insurance the Dems are sunk!!! They pushed it through without a single R vote and they will NOT be able to run from it. Even if Obama pushes it until after the next presidential election as soon as it happens.....the R's will wipe them out on the very next election. The take over of healthcare will collapse on under it's own weight and the R's won't have to do anything but stand back and watch as the liberal rats start to scatter.
See Angel?

They care... they just have no clue what they are saying.

They want so badly for "the other guys" to fail..they will gleefully watch as America spirals downward. This particular douche will be at standing ovation.

And it works both ways. The dems are just as guilty.

These idiots think that if their asshole wins everything will get better.

Think it was a coincidence that a guy who wrote a healthcare bill himself was offered up as our other "choice"?

National healthcare was on the agenda. Would have happened either way and it is a disaster by design.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#181185 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What if, omg, she's black and atheist?
God would never allow that to happen in a christian nation.

Heh heh..

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#181186 Dec 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper fails to grasp? Imagine the look of surprise on my face as I read this. Thanks for the chuckle
Anytime.

Just so you are aware I will be stealing the "self inflicted shaken baby syndrome" bit.

Thank YOU.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#181187 Dec 4, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That pretty well sums it up. Thanks.
You and blackdogman are whacked out nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min King Clutch 1,129,383
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 2 hr Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 6 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:36AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]