BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225666 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#181384 Dec 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Benefit concert for 26 victims of Sandy Hook massacre is cancelled for lack of interest, sad, and you trumpet it triumphantly ! Sick. So sick. Who do you want shot with "Their Guns", the traitorous musicians who organized it and then forced to cancel it?
Who are the traitors? Are you high on that Obama ASS-CRACK now?
Obama, Congress, and the House of Representatives, etc.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181385 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks and that's true, but not with birfoon and birther LRS. Ludicrous accusations are part and parcel of birtherland - and in even more ludicrous time capsules, when challenged, they ask YOU to prove it.
Hey DAB, disprove it was an idea you geniuses came up with! DAB! LMAO
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181386 Dec 5, 2013
Krugman: The CRA "Was Irrelevant To The Subprime Boom." In a June 3, 2010, post on his New York Times blog, Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman pointed out, "The Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 was irrelevant to the subprime boom, which was overwhelmingly driven by loan originators not subject to the Act." [The New York Times, 6/3/10]
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181387 Dec 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how you two can't answer the question, I'd have to say you two are the morons. A simple question at that! LMAO!
So it's not because Jacques is working for the NSA? Ya don't say. Give Romper a gold star!
So what's the point of Romper's burning inquiry?

Ya think Jacques is really a Mountie working in cahoots with the NSA?

Moron.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181388 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>So it's not because Jacques is working for the NSA? Ya don't say. Give Romper a gold star!
So what's the point of Romper's burning inquiry?
Ya think Jacques is really a Mountie working in cahoots with the NSA?
Moron.
Actually, I'm getting a good laugh from you two not being able to answer a simple question! LMAO! Back to answering for Path, huh? My, my....the numerous puppets you have. Very pathetic. You're all BS, Twinkerbelle!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181389 Dec 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how you two can't answer the question, I'd have to say you two are the morons. A simple question at that! LMAO!
What is Romper's problem? Now that's is the question.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181390 Dec 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm getting a good laugh from you two not being able to answer a simple question! LMAO! Back to answering for Path, huh? My, my....the numerous puppets you have. Very pathetic. You're all BS, Twinkerbelle!
I already told you the answer. Jacques is an NSA agent.

Moron.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181391 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Romper's problem? Now that's is the question.
Imagine that! More avoidance. Wow. DAB! Really? You two can't come up with an answer? LMAO! You're all BS, Twinkerbelle.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#181392 Dec 5, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://salonesoterica.wordpress.com/2008/11/2...
THAT martial law.
<quoted text>
The Dumpocrats and Republitards are the same entity. Thought you were all about NOT getting snowed?
Anymore stupid questions?
<quoted text>
That didn't take long.
Umm... no.
Not exactly ball lightning are ya?
<quoted text>
I asked you to define your terms.
But without clarifying what you consider expensive...I have to go with financially expensive.
And by those terms...
No. It wasn't expensive at all to America.
The buildings and airliners were fully insured. The buildings owner (Larry Silverstein) was more than fairly compensated. He took in almost 5 billion dollars. Considering what he put into the buildings... it was a rather large windfall.
The airliners were also insured.
So as far as buildings and planes go... it cost nothing at all. People actually made money.
Clean up cost a bit... but as I said, a pittance compared to what we spend on absolutely useless programs. Clean up at ground zero was a little over 1 billion.
May seem expensive to individuals, but as a nation we have had over 9 billion dollars just disappear all at once and no one seemed to care.
<quoted text>
Well, he was the president... was he not?
<quoted text>
Sure did. They are beholden to the military industrial complex just as the republitards are.
<quoted text>
My guess would be the Caspian sea pipeline. Or maybe the opium. Maybe just to keep a military foothold in the place to launch our next preemptive strike from.
Good to ask the question though. I don't recall it being explained to us. Not that we care... we have George Zimmerman and a crack smoking politician to keep us entertained recently.
Really...someone should write a letter to Fox and MSNBC, I am certain they have dug into it and know what is going on. They probably just forgot to tell the people.
<quoted text>
Victoria's Secret?
Or is pink a low threat level color?
Perhaps it is the new Mountain Dew flavor.
I haven't the foggiest idea what code pink is. Let alone what it has to do with the cost of 9-11.
Only one more question, have you been missed at the home for the terminally retarded yet?

“no one told me”

Denver

#181393 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
It shall remain that you are an ignoramus, whether it is pronounced from the U.S. or anywhere else.
Your every post proves your ignorance, you know nothing, merely a parrot repeating some one else's talking points. Your knowledge of history goes back as far as what you had for breakfast, nothing more.
ARe all Canadiens as pathetic as you?

“no one told me”

Denver

#181394 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You can blame anyone you please. Who cares?
You do.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181395 Dec 5, 2013
Hummmm, I did not know this. I know the left bashed Reagan because he did not want to put sanction on South Africa because he thought that would be counter productive and would hurt the black people he was trying to help. But it was not Jimmy Carter who sent the first black ambassador to South Africa!

A Black Ambassador to Apartheid South Africa
by Juan Williams; October 24, 2006

Juan Williams begins a series of profiles of American pioneers with the story of Edward Perkins, the first black U.S. ambassador to South Africa and to the United Nations.

South Africa was in turmoil during the 1980s. Apartheid was still the law and although whites were just a fraction of the population, they owned 90 percent of the land. The government, led by President P.W. Botha, was on the verge of a bloody civil war with Nelson Mandela's African National Congress. Each day brought news of more violence.

Archbishop Desmond Tutu and other black South Africans were asking corporations and governments to pressure the white South African government to end apartheid. In Washington, President Reagan resisted using economic sanctions. His administration preferred a policy called "constructive engagement."
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

“no one told me”

Denver

#181396 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
cowardly democrats, worried only about their next re election, showed how spineless they are.

Location hidden

#181397 Dec 5, 2013
I wonder if he realized it would be a fellow Democrat?

A Brilliant Prophecy from 93 Years Ago:

H.L. Mencken (born 1880 - died 1956) was a journalist, satirist, critic, and Democrat. He wrote this editorial while working for the Baltimore Evening Sun, which appeared in the July 26, 1920 edition. He wrote:

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."

---H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

So it was written, and so it has come to pass.

“no one told me”

Denver

#181398 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
Not
Sane
Azzhole ?

Location hidden

#181399 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
You do.
They blame everyone but themselves. They are the ones that beat their wives and then claim their wives made them beat them. They are the ones that think black people have the right to knock out white people simply because that 150 odd years ago one of their relatives was a slave.

Location hidden

#181400 Dec 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Remember when Democrats overrode Reagan's veto against sanctions on the apartheid regime, which helped bring it down?
I do.
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that before or after he parted the sea?
But Reagan did send the first BLACK ambassador and Reagan thought sanctions would hurt the very people we were trying to help!!!

Location hidden

#181401 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
The CRA caused the housing bubble and ensuing meltdown?
"in the 15 most populous metropolitan areas, 84.3 percent of subprime loans in 2006 were made by financial institutions not governed by the CRA."
http://mediamatters.org/mobile/research/2008/...
http://tinyurl.com/p824ecj
Rouge is FOS
Why would the banks give subprime loans to poor people? Maybe it was because they were forced to!!!
Maybe Wotard is in denial!

Location hidden

#181402 Dec 5, 2013
But the Libtards will never accept the facts as they believe they never do anything who, it is always someone else's fault!!!!

With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African-Americans

President Barack Obama was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble, and roughly half of the 186 African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices.

As few as 19 of those 186 clients still own homes with clean credit ratings, following a decade in which Obama and other progressives pushed banks to provide mortgages to poor African Americans.

The startling failure rate among Obama’s private sector clients was discovered during The Daily Caller’s review of previously unpublished court information from the lawsuit that a young Obama worked on as an attorney for the lead plaintiff.[RELATED: Learn about the 186 class action plaintiffs]

Since the mortgage bubble burst, some of his former clients are calling for a policy reversal.

“If you see some people don’t make enough money to afford the mortgage, why would you give them a loan?” asked Obama client John Buchanan.“There should be some type of regulation against giving people loans they can’t afford.”

Banks “were too eager to lend to many who didn’t qualify,” said Don Byas, another client who saw banks lurch from caution to bubble-inflating recklessness.[RELATED: Obama's Citibank plaintiffs hit hard when housing bubble burst]

“I don’t care what race you are.… You need to keep financial wisdom [separate] from trying to help your people,” said Byas, an autoworker.

Nonetheless, Obama has pursued the same top-down mortgage lending policies in the White House.

Obama’s lawsuit was one element of a national “anti-redlining” campaign led by Chicago’s progressive groups, who argued that banks unfairly refused to lend money to people living within so-called “redlines” around African-American communities. The campaign was powered by progressives’ moral claim that their expertise could boost home ownership among the United States’ most disadvantaged minority, African-Americans.[RELATED: Obama's African-American clients got coupons, not cash]

Progressive activists’ ambition instead contributed greatly to a housing bubble that burst in 2007, crashed the nation’s economy in 2008, wiped out at least $4 trillion in equity, kept unemployment above 8 percent for four years, and damaged the intended beneficiaries of looser mortgage lending standards.

In the White House, Obama has continued to intensify regulatory pressure on banks to provide more risky loans to African-Americans and Latinos. He has used lawsuits to fund his allies. And taxpayers are now unwittingly contributing to a re-inflation of housing prices.

Meanwhile, the president has blamed the housing bubble on supposed GOP deregulation, even though President George W. Bush expanded the regulation-expanding, anti-redlining policies established by progressives during Bill Clinton’s presidency.

“Governor Romney’s plan would… roll back regulations on big banks,” Obama says of his Republican challenger Mitt Romney in a 2012 TV ad titled “The Choice.”

“But you know what? We tried that top-down approach. It’s what caused the mess in the first place.”

Location hidden

#181404 Dec 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Not
Sane
Azzhole ?
Well, I am FBI (Female Body Inspector). Did you know there are over two million sets of fake boobs out there? It's a hard job but someone has to do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RoxLo 1,432,262
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1,693
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 2,066
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,549
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 3,187
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 61,479
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr PEllen 9,534

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages