BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181219 Dec 4, 2013
Loonie Larry wrote:
To hell with Kenya, he had a load in his pants when he took the oath of office. Hillary told me. It's true - it's true!!
Appears the load in YOUR pants has gotten too close to your crotch-located pea brain. Keep it up, so long as you enjoy being the class clown. Oh, Larry is LRS. You're Curly, as LRS is just slightly smarter LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). So far, no birther has attained the Moe level designation. Too cultured and sophisticated.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181220 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Path, you didn't explain why Ottawa is blacked-out under your avatar. Well?
And btw, and I've asked you a load of times, why are YOU not registered? You once said you didn't want to supply pers info. You don't have to. Just register, triple L (loser, liar, leech).
Grand Birther

United States

#181221 Dec 4, 2013
Wow. This is repugnant, even by Republican standards.

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/california-a...
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#181222 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, PDA, Rogue and his friendly-to-corporation birther ilk will tell you that these people CREATE JOBS. At least, if they did that...
Someone needs to talk some sense into Rogues head.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#181223 Dec 4, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Dale, a nation doesn't have jurisdiction of a person if that person can't:
1. Be drafted
2. Be forced to work for a government entity
3. Have a government job
Let's see who else can't do the above requirements of a citizen:
1. Children
2. Convicted felons
3. Women (as to being drafted)
4. Handicapped persons who can't work
That is world according to Dale
LMAO!!! You have tried this before or was that Ellen.

Now here is what it takes to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
Dale

Wichita, KS

#181224 Dec 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Note the catch phrase "when required by law" DUH!!
I'm not required by law to join the military or perform any work, yet I am a citizen and under US jurisdiction.
Even under a draft there are exceptions. Religious reasons, conscientious objector, age, Physical disability, mental issues and yes, we don't draft non-citizens (though many volunteer).
So is everyone who is exempt from the draft not a citizen?
Seriously look up what jurisdiction means.
The simple fact is, if they can be arrested and tried for crimes they are under US jurisdiction.
You are confusing "jurisdiction" for "citizenship".
LMAO!!! Seriously are you that dumb?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181226 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where I'm from, major loser. Do tell.
What does "across the pond" signify to you, loser? Across the Mississipi? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Yes, you said Canada was in France. Prove you DIDN'T say it.
I don't know where you're from nor do I care. Uh, the Mississippi is a river NOT a pond! DAB! Prove "I" didn't say it? Oh the idiocy! LMAO! Whatever flips your lil skirt sugar! LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181227 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You have tried this before or was that Ellen.
Now here is what it takes to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
Funny thing is people who are born here don't have to do Justice Dumbass's song and dance.

What's even funnier is the countless times and myriad ways Justice Dumbass has been explicitly shown aliens are subject to the US's jurisdiction.

What's sad is that Justice Dumbass keeps rambling on with his crackpot jibber jabber.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181228 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It never said Ottawa under the avatar, Moe, oops Larry. It always said "Orleans", but I deleted it, not wanting people to think I was from Louisiana like you.
As to me, it says "Jacques from Ottawa." But you don't know Ottawa, now do you? It's the capital of Canada, Larry.
No answer, huh? Ottawa is blacked-out, why? You can't answer that, can you? What an immature lil manchild you are. If you weren't such a pervert I bet you'd fit in well with the kindergarten class! No pun intended.

BTW, Louisiana thanks you! No pun intended here either.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181229 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And btw, and I've asked you a load of times, why are YOU not registered? You once said you didn't want to supply pers info. You don't have to. Just register, triple L (loser, liar, leech).
You're PC challenged, aren't you? Remain ignorant.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181230 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 5 76% of 10? LMAO! I bet the local con-men have a real time with you! LMAO! boneheaded dolt
Again, were you spoken to?
Bayou Buffoon is still trying to wipe the egg off his face. Pathetic. Now who BELIEVED that a quantity would itself be 76% of that quantity increased by 76%? Birfoon Boy.

BTW, if you increase 5.68 by 76% the result is 10. But a Birfoon will moronically protest that 5.68 is not 76% of 10! WOW!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181231 Dec 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is people who are born here don't have to do Justice Dumbass's song and dance.
What's even funnier is the countless times and myriad ways Justice Dumbass has been explicitly shown aliens are subject to the US's jurisdiction.
What's sad is that Justice Dumbass keeps rambling on with his crackpot jibber jabber.
Nah Bladder Splatter, what's really funny is your lack of ability to understand what is meant by jurisdiction. Then again, you've never made a relevant post or even one that made sense. So, I'm not surprised. DAB
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181232 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You have tried this before or was that Ellen.
Now here is what it takes to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
Not in possession of a full deck, a Birfoon insists that a condition specified as precedent to citizenship under the 14th amendment is rather the result of becoming a citizen. It is not possible to reason with one so deranged. He's pleased as punch but punch drunk.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181233 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Bayou Buffoon is still trying to wipe the egg off his face. Pathetic. Now who BELIEVED that a quantity would itself be 76% of that quantity increased by 76%? Birfoon Boy.
BTW, if you increase 5.68 by 76% the result is 10. But a Birfoon will moronically protest that 5.68 is not 76% of 10! WOW!
Hey, for once the Grasshut Slumlord is correct! 5.6 is not 76% of 10. Good for you lil one! It was blatantly obvious in the original post, moron. Where do you guys play poker, I want in. LMAO! I promise not to take advantage of your blindness or your tunnel vision.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181234 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Nah Bladder Splatter, what's really funny is your lack of ability to understand what is meant by jurisdiction. Then again, you've never made a relevant post or even one that made sense. So, I'm not surprised. DAB
Since play law has no jurisdiction your fables remain as useless as your reading lamp
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181235 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Not in possession of a full deck, a Birfoon insists that a condition specified as precedent to citizenship under the 14th amendment is rather the result of becoming a citizen. It is not possible to reason with one so deranged. He's pleased as punch but punch drunk.
Ah, still over looking that coma, huh? LMAO! coward
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181236 Dec 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Since play law has no jurisdiction your fables remain as useless as your reading lamp
How ya been twink?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181237 Dec 4, 2013
A Birfoon trying to master percentages? Boy am I sorry I missed that!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181238 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, for once the Grasshut Slumlord is correct! 5.6 is not 76% of 10. Good for you lil one! It was blatantly obvious in the original post, moron. Where do you guys play poker, I want in. LMAO! I promise not to take advantage of your blindness or your tunnel vision.
Poker? Birfoon Boy grabs the bowl of dip and pours it over his head saying, "I promise not to take advantage of your blindness or your tunnel vision."

WOW!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Bayou Buffoon is still trying to wipe the egg off his face. Pathetic. Now who BELIEVED that a quantity would itself be 76% of that quantity increased by 76%? Birfoon Boy.
BTW, if you increase 5.68 by 76% the result is 10. But a Birfoon will moronically protest that 5.68 is not 76% of 10! WOW!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181239 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Poker? Birfoon Boy grabs the bowl of dip and pours it over his head saying, "I promise not to take advantage of your blindness or your tunnel vision."
WOW!
<quoted text>
That fell flat on its face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,173,835
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 50,449
How to stop ants. 3 hr joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 4 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 5 hr j_m_w 71
Amy 1-29 5 hr Julie 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots