BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240339 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#181361 Dec 5, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
What Rogue Scholar fails to mention:
CPI inflation
Under Obama from 2008 to 2013: 8.47%. Undedr Bush from 2003 to 2008: 17.01%. The rate of inflation under Obama in FIVE years is HALF than it was under Bush in five years.
Oh course, Bush was in office for EIGHT years and we still have over three years left of Obama.
I also note that you gave Obama 2008 which had a very low inflation rate of just 0.1%. Why did you give Obama 20008 when he was not the president until 2009? Oh, please note I gave a link whereas you did NOT!!!

2008 inflation rate at 0.1%, slowest gain in 54 years for consumer prices
January 16, 2009 Filed Under Inflation, Inflation Rates
http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflatio...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#181362 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what Mr. Finch fails to mention is that Bush did not print any money yet they have printed over $3 Trillion Obama Bucks which keeps the inflation rate low ........ until they stop printing money.
Just look what happened to Jimmy Carter after he printed just a half trillion dollars and after he stopped the inflation rate peaked at 14% annual inflation rate.
Hey Mr. Finch, what do you think the inflation rate will be after Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks?!?
What was the inflation rate under Jimmy Carter?
Answer:
Despite a sluggish economy, inflation reached as high as 14.8%, and interest rates reached as high as 18% during the period 1977-1981. By 1985-1990, this contributed to the failure of Savings and Loan associations which had many bad loans, especially in real estate.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_the_inflat...
"And what Mr. Finch fails to mention is that Bush did not print any money yet they have printed over $3 Trillion Obama Bucks which keeps the inflation rate low"

Printing money keeps inflation low? Under what fuzzy math does that work?
Excessive printing of money devalues it. Like anything the more there is, the less it is worth.
A lower value dollar buys less which is exactly what inflation is.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#181363 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh course, Bush was in office for EIGHT years and we still have over three years left of Obama.
I also note that you gave Obama 2008 which had a very low inflation rate of just 0.1%. Why did you give Obama 20008 when he was not the president until 2009? Oh, please note I gave a link whereas you did NOT!!!
Uhm the inflation rate of 08 was because our economy crashed. You cant very well raise prices when nobody is buying.
However, we now have an inflation rate under 2%.
Most economists agree that a healthy inflation rate is between 2 and 3 percent.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#181364 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and lets not forget all the properties that lost value in 08, offsetting any other inflationary gains.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181365 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
see what Marxism gets you?
Zimbabwe GDP $10.8 Billion US; per capita income $552 US
South Africa GDP $384.3 Billion US; per capita income $11,440 US
Rogue Moron is trying desperately to link his racism to economic systems in his current troll routine.

Instead Rogue merely shows how strong the link is between Tommy Nadeau jr. and the word jackass.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181366 Dec 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Standard reply from Path. "I did, prove it, prove it NOW"! LMAO!
That seems like the standard reply when you make really dumb accusations, Justice Loser.

The burden of proof is, as always, on the birfoon making the ludicrous accusation.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181367 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what Mr. Finch fails to mention is that Bush did not print any money yet they have printed over $3 Trillion Obama Bucks which keeps the inflation rate low ........ until they stop printing money.
Just look what happened to Jimmy Carter after he printed just a half trillion dollars and after he stopped the inflation rate peaked at 14% annual inflation rate.
Hey Mr. Finch, what do you think the inflation rate will be after Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks?!?
Answer:
Despite a sluggish economy, inflation reached as high as 14.8%, and interest rates reached as high as 18% during the period 1977-1981. By 1985-1990, this contributed to the failure of Savings and Loan associations which had many bad loans, especially in real estate.
Printing money keeps inflation low?!?!?!?!?

This is by far the dumbest thing anyone on this thread has ever uttered.

Sometimes I patronize you, Rogue Moron. Other times I make fun of your simplistic understanding of the world. But this is flat out so wrong, I can't even, I can't even fathom it

You're hereby banned from talking about economics of any sort for the rest of your life. Stick to racism and helicopters.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181368 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron forgets THE FINANCIAL CRISIS in another move so startlingly stupid, one must wonder whether Rogue Moron should be allowed to leave his home.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181369 Dec 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems like the standard reply when you make really dumb accusations, Justice Loser.
The burden of proof is, as always, on the birfoon making the ludicrous accusation.
Noooo, noooo, nooooooooo......you DIMs insisted on "disprove it"! How typical of you guys, make your rules then want to change them mid-game. Clown. I see they named the city after you.....painesville! How sad.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181370 Dec 5, 2013
Remember when Democrats overrode Reagan's veto against sanctions on the apartheid regime, which helped bring it down?

I do.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#181371 Dec 5, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it is brilliant.
Impeach the Kenyan-born gay moslem Antichrist NOW!
www.WND.com
A nut spreading B.S from a groups of nuts what else is new
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181372 Dec 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop some nuts and quit being a wuss, boy! BTW, you two fruitcakes haven't answered the question YET. Which is exactly what I predicted. Please, share some of that transparency with Obobblehead! I think he must have forgotten that pledge!
OK it's because Jacques is with the NSA as authorized by the FISA court.

Moron.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#181373 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
Printing money?

How do you explain the inflation rate that DOUBLE under Bush? Discussing what happened over 33 YEARS AGO under Carter's administration is not relevant what is happening now. Why don't you discuss the monetary policies under President Grove Cleveland while you bringing up ancient history.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#181374 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used 2008 as a base year for Obama since Obama wasn't president in 2008. If I used 2009 as a base year then the whole year of 2009 would not be calculated for CPI inflation. As for calculating Bush's years I used only FIVE YEARS not EIGHT YEARS as you misstated.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181375 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what caused the housing meltdown was the Housing Bubble which was caused by Liberal Politics. Bills passed by you Democrats while Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton make it a crime to even appear to discriminate against people of color so banks had no choice but to make loans to people who could not afford them.
This cause real estate to inflate and like any bubble, it burst. And as usual Libtards will never blame it on the real reason but in this case blame it on the evil banks who were forced to make these loans.
And lawyers like Barrack Obama made millions of of representing these people. You have no problem with lawyers ripping people off but those evil Jewish bankers as just plan evil!!!
Nonsense. Many banks behaved responsibly. It's a myth that banks were forced to make bad loan after bad loan and them dump them on speculators in the form of mortgage-backed securities. And who forced Wall Street to buy all that paper? It was the security buyers who drove the process. Not the other way around. The banks didn't care who they loaned money to because after selling the paper the risk was not their problem. Again who was forced to buy all that paper?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181376 Dec 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
see what Marxism gets you?
Zimbabwe GDP $10.8 Billion US; per capita income $552 US
South Africa GDP $384.3 Billion US; per capita income $11,440 US
Why do you come out , constantly, non-stop, with such crap? Do you not know that Mandela's party was accused of being communist by people like you, the racists who ruled South Africa until 1992? But it so happens that Mandela's ANC, and Mandela, were communists in name only - as is Mugabe. Please stay out of foreign politics (and domestic politics as well), your cluelessness in both is appalling.

Er, if you please, proof that the First World War only formally ended in 2010 and evidence that either or both the U.N. and the U.S. declared war on North Korea. Will I have to wait long?

Ottawa

#181377 Dec 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks and that's true, but not with birfoon and birther LRS. Ludicrous accusations are part and parcel of birtherland - and in even more ludicrous time capsules, when challenged, they ask YOU to prove it.

Ottawa

#181378 Dec 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Remember when Democrats overrode Reagan's veto against sanctions on the apartheid regime, which helped bring it down?
I do.
Rogue and his Republican heroes, along with Reagan and Thatcher, invariably sided with the South African Apartheid regime and against that communist, Mandela. Only when the die was cast, when Mandela was on the verge of relief, did Reagan,(did he have a choice?), advocated Mandala's release and to be allowed to enter politics.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#181379 Dec 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
I do.
Was that before or after he parted the sea?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181380 Dec 5, 2013
The CRA caused the housing bubble and ensuing meltdown?

"in the 15 most populous metropolitan areas, 84.3 percent of subprime loans in 2006 were made by financial institutions not governed by the CRA."

http://mediamatters.org/mobile/research/2008/...

http://tinyurl.com/p824ecj

Rouge is FOS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,522,224
Hello Chicago 3 hr JDogs The Name 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 4 hr Bryce 31
Scary Obituary 5 hr Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Rose of Tralee 105,132
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 9 hr Truth 8
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 10 hr SENIORS READ-THIS 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages