BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234671 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181268 Dec 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Loser has been called on innumerable times to simply cite one case that supports his fantasy interpretation of jurisdiction.
Just.
One.
Case.
But Justice Loser can't, so he stomps his wittle feets and clenches his fists. Why oh why won't anyone in the history of this great nation support birfoon fantasies?
L O L O L O L O L O L
This from the person who has grown roots to his toilet seat! Bladder Splatter, you're like a toilet at an abandoned gas station full of pyzz sitting in the hot summer sun! Good grief you reek.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181269 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you avoiding the question? Which is; why is Ottawa blacked-out? Bristol, under Wojar's name is highlighted in blue (meaning clickable). See the difference? Of course you do. Care to explain?(I'm betting "No") LMAO
Why is he "avoiding" the question?

What does Romper fantasize is the significance of whether or not he can click on an Ottawa forum? He can click on Jacques' name and get to his profile.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181270 Dec 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Real news escaped the Birfoon alert system? The surprises just keep coming!
I want to give you a big shout out for supporting the oil/gas industry on your trip. It is appreciated, each and EVERY day! hahahahaha

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#181271 Dec 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Loser has been called on innumerable times to simply cite one case that supports his fantasy interpretation of jurisdiction.
Just.
One.
Case.
But Justice Loser can't, so he stomps his wittle feets and clenches his fists. Why oh why won't anyone in the history of this great nation support birfoon fantasies?
L O L O L O L O L O L
Other than quoting Senator Howard's opinion during the ratification of the 14th Amendment, the birthers have no case law for the proposition that aliens residing in the United States are not within the jurisdiction of the United States.

Even the Elk v. Wilkins (1884) case involving an indian doesn't help the birthers because in that case the Supreme Court held that Indians were members of an "ALIEN NATIONS" that were physically within the boundaries of the United States were not citizens of the United States as defined in the 14th Amendment. Their attempts to compare the Elk case with Obama's status as a citizen is without legal foundation since under the Elk ruling Obama is not a member of an "alien nation" within the physical boundaries of the of the United States.

And we have our in house expert on jurisdiction named DALE whose illogical folderol litmus test for jurisdiction rests solely on a person's citizenship or non-citizenship status. According to the world of DALE, if a person is an alien residing in the United States he is not within the jurisdiction of the United States even though that person pays income taxes and is subject to civil and criminal proceedings in the courts.

If you asked DALE if United States doesn't have jurisdiction over aliens residing in the United States then who does. His answer is that the home country of the aliens have jurisdiction over its subjects WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.

And you wonder why students in the United States ranked 26th in world in Math and Science.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181272 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he "avoiding" the question?
What does Romper fantasize is the significance of whether or not he can click on an Ottawa forum? He can click on Jacques' name and get to his profile.
Is the Grasshut Slumlord taking over for Path, now? BTW, more avoidance on your part. Sad, very sad. Actually it's pitiful.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#181273 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see it. What a fool, what a genuine 3L.
Click on my name, idiot, and topix will bring you to my profile. It's complete.
As to wojar, ask him why he is sometimes registered, sometimes not. I don't know. His business, and who cares? When he's registered, click his moniker, you'll get his profile. When he's not registered, click Bristol, Ct, you'll only get...Bristol. And you were an airline mechanic? How many passengers did you kill?
It depends on which device I'm using. But we all know that Ottawa is not a live link under Jacques's name because Topix is not cooperating with RCMP agents. ;-)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181274 Dec 4, 2013
Imagine that! The two geniuses put their heads together and still couldn't answer a simple question. LMAO!!!

Cya Moose1 Cya Moose2
LMAO!!!!!
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181275 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the person who has grown roots to his toilet seat! Bladder Splatter, you're like a toilet at an abandoned gas station full of pyzz sitting in the hot summer sun! Good grief you reek.
*grabs dictionary off the shelf*

*looks up loser, sees picture of Justice Loser*

Hmmm

*looks up failure, sees picture of Justice Loser*

Interesting.

*looks up delusional, sees picture of Justice Loser*

Interesting, a pattern is beginning to emerge.

*looks up birfoon, sees picture of Justice Loser*

Why yes, what we have here is a textbook case of birfoonery. I suggest intensive electroshock therapy immediately.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#181276 Dec 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what?
It not happening?
Then yes, rather costly.
Compared to say... a banker bailout under threat of martial law?
Then the figure barely registers.
Compared to Katrina?
Pocket change.
Our response to 9-11 however... is one of the final nails in our economic coffin.
This was one of two primary objectives in Bin Laden's scheme.(Change the American way of life forever and destroy our financial ability to maintain our edge over the world.)
We have lost our freedoms we thought were protected by our Constitution...and we are far beyond broke.
Well played America.
Guess we showed them!
what martial law? the one dumpocrats would love to institute?

Katrina was Bush's fault?

BTW, you didn't answer, was 9/11 expensive to America or not? Did Bush have to deal with it? Did dumpocrats vote for both wars?

Why are we still wasting billions and lives in Afghanistan?

Where's Code Pink?

“no one told me”

Denver

#181277 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the latter, not the former.
and, that is a "nice" way to signify you didn't understand it.
I understand that the opinion of a moose humping interloper from Canada means nothing here. now go away.

“no one told me”

Denver

#181278 Dec 4, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Francis denounces ‘trickle-down’ economic theories in critique of inequality / November 26 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/krlpqq3
Pope Francis on Tuesday sharply criticized growing economic inequality and unfettered markets in a lengthy paper outlining a populist philosophy that he says will guide his papacy as he pushes the Catholic Church to reach out more, particularly to the disenfranchised.
Using sharply worded phrases, Francis decried an “idolatry of money” and warned it would lead to “a new tyranny.” And he invoked language with particular resonance in the United States, attacking an economic theory most affiliated with conservatives that discourages taxation and regulation.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
so what? since when did the opinion of a religious fanatic mean anything to the left?

“no one told me”

Denver

#181279 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no excuse for not knowing how to calculate a percentage.
90% of Oblamer supporters couldn't.

“no one told me”

Denver

#181280 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 caused the financial meltdown?
Get a grip.
NO, lunkhead, not what I said. The demorat authored mortgage meltdown caused it. You own it.

“no one told me”

Denver

#181281 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem, the refuge of the retard who cannot articulate a rebuttal.
<quoted text>
articulation is wasted on the slobbering drones on the left.

“no one told me”

Denver

#181282 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantasy WMD in Iraq was a lot more expensive. Moron.
I blame the spineless dumporats who were too cowardly to vote against it. Don't you agree? How are things in Libya going?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#181284 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Seriously are you that dumb?
Yes I am.
So is the Supreme Court of the US, most all lower courts, and every reputable constitutional law professor and lawyer.
Pretty much everyone but you and a few right wing conspiracy nuts.
I bow to your superior intellect.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181286 Dec 4, 2013
Pay attention now, Path! LMAO!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#181287 Dec 5, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
what martial law? the one dumpocrats would love to institute?
Katrina was Bush's fault?
BTW, you didn't answer, was 9/11 expensive to America or not? Did Bush have to deal with it? Did dumpocrats vote for both wars?
Why are we still wasting billions and lives in Afghanistan?
Where's Code Pink?
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
what martial law?
http://salonesoterica.wordpress.com/2008/11/2...

THAT martial law.
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text> the one dumpocrats would love to institute?
The Dumpocrats and Republitards are the same entity. Thought you were all about NOT getting snowed?

Anymore stupid questions?
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>Katrina was Bush's fault?
That didn't take long.

Umm... no.

Not exactly ball lightning are ya?
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you didn't answer, was 9/11 expensive to America or not?

I asked you to define your terms.
But without clarifying what you consider expensive...I have to go with financially expensive.

And by those terms...

No. It wasn't expensive at all to America.

The buildings and airliners were fully insured. The buildings owner (Larry Silverstein) was more than fairly compensated. He took in almost 5 billion dollars. Considering what he put into the buildings... it was a rather large windfall.

The airliners were also insured.

So as far as buildings and planes go... it cost nothing at all. People actually made money.

Clean up cost a bit... but as I said, a pittance compared to what we spend on absolutely useless programs. Clean up at ground zero was a little over 1 billion.

May seem expensive to individuals, but as a nation we have had over 9 billion dollars just disappear all at once and no one seemed to care.
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>Did Bush have to deal with it?
Well, he was the president... was he not?
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>Did dumpocrats vote for both wars?
Sure did. They are beholden to the military industrial complex just as the republitards are.
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>Why are we still wasting billions and lives in Afghanistan?
My guess would be the Caspian sea pipeline. Or maybe the opium. Maybe just to keep a military foothold in the place to launch our next preemptive strike from.

Good to ask the question though. I don't recall it being explained to us. Not that we care... we have George Zimmerman and a crack smoking politician to keep us entertained recently.

Really...someone should write a letter to Fox and MSNBC, I am certain they have dug into it and know what is going on. They probably just forgot to tell the people.
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Code Pink?
Victoria's Secret?
Or is pink a low threat level color?
Perhaps it is the new Mountain Dew flavor.

I haven't the foggiest idea what code pink is. Let alone what it has to do with the cost of 9-11.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#181288 Dec 5, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am.
So is the Supreme Court of the US, most all lower courts, and every reputable constitutional law professor and lawyer.
Pretty much everyone but you and a few right wing conspiracy nuts.
I bow to your superior intellect.
Well done.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181289 Dec 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Pay attention now, Path! LMAO!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Why? What's that got to do with the merits or non-merits of the plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women's March in Chicago: Crowd too big to marc... 44 min GiveThem40Whacks 4
Are democrats destroyed? 53 min Dead As LBJ-JFK-RFK 269
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr OzRitz 1,483,973
"Wooden Girl" a bit Weird 3 hr Gotta Luv Her 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,192
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,986
News Shootings, homicides in Chicago both higher tha... 9 hr former democrat 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages