BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237666 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181252 Dec 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your "therapist" had to increase your dosage when you heard that Notre Dame filed a suit against ObamaCare. Poor Romper - hoping both sides lose
I had no idea. Don't really care. I did hear Notre Lame lost again! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181253 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "I don't know where you're from nor do I care"
That so, liar? Then why do you keep wondering?
I just asked why Ottawa was blacked-out as your location. I notice you haven't answered. Just as I predicted. sad

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181254 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're PC challenged, aren't you? Remain ignorant.
Am I, triple L? You play on topix, register or not, they know all they need to know about you. And I'll bet they regretted it the day you signed in.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181255 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You : "Uh, the Mississippi is a river NOT a pond! " I that so? Then the Atlantic is an ocean, not a pond.
Hey, that post of yours is royally screwed up, just like you.
It 'is' called the Atlantic Ocean. Damn son, you're quick! LMAO! Duh...ok moose! LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181257 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Am I, triple L? You play on topix, register or not, they know all they need to know about you. And I'll bet they regretted it the day you signed in.
Care to inform anyone just what the hell you're talking about? Triple L? I think you must have some of your puppets mixed up. DAB! LMAO! Your post is the epitome of GUM-FLAPPING! Good job, lil one.

Ottawa

#181258 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Path, you didn't explain why Ottawa is blacked-out under your avatar. Well?
Okay, computer genius. See below. I've copied the wording over AND under my avatar. The location, foolish man, is automatic. I didn't even have to write it. Ottawa's ALWAYS been there, every post of mine, whether I like it or not :

Read and weep. I'm curious, what will your loser response be? Hope it's better than the percentages.

Ottawa

Ottawa

#181259 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It 'is' called the Atlantic Ocean. Damn son, you're quick! LMAO! Duh...ok moose! LMAO!!!

Then grateful you explain why you told wojar and me to get back across the pond. Whatever did you mean?

P.S. "Across the pond" is universally accepted as crossing the Atlantic, Larry.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181260 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, computer genius. See below. I've copied the wording over AND under my avatar. The location, foolish man, is automatic. I didn't even have to write it. Ottawa's ALWAYS been there, every post of mine, whether I like it or not :
Read and weep. I'm curious, what will your loser response be? Hope it's better than the percentages.
Ottawa
Why are you avoiding the question? Which is; why is Ottawa blacked-out? Bristol, under Wojar's name is highlighted in blue (meaning clickable). See the difference? Of course you do. Care to explain?(I'm betting "No") LMAO
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181261 Dec 4, 2013
Just as I figured. Cya Moose! LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#181262 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you avoiding the question? Which is; why is Ottawa blacked-out? Bristol, under Wojar's name is highlighted in blue (meaning clickable). See the difference? Of course you do. Care to explain?(I'm betting "No") LMAO
You are certified. It says ,black on white, Ottawa.

Anyone else not see it?

Ottawa

#181263 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see it. What a fool, what a genuine 3L.

Click on my name, idiot, and topix will bring you to my profile. It's complete.

As to wojar, ask him why he is sometimes registered, sometimes not. I don't know. His business, and who cares? When he's registered, click his moniker, you'll get his profile. When he's not registered, click Bristol, Ct, you'll only get...Bristol. And you were an airline mechanic? How many passengers did you kill?

Ottawa

#181264 Dec 4, 2013
Incredible, hope the link works. And I thought I was good in geography !

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/...

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181265 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I had no idea. Don't really care. I did hear Notre Lame lost again! LMAO!
What? Real news escaped the Birfoon alert system? The surprises just keep coming!
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#181266 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah Bladder Splatter, what's really funny is your lack of ability to understand what is meant by jurisdiction. Then again, you've never made a relevant post or even one that made sense. So, I'm not surprised. DAB
Justice Loser has been called on innumerable times to simply cite one case that supports his fantasy interpretation of jurisdiction.

Just.
One.
Case.

But Justice Loser can't, so he stomps his wittle feets and clenches his fists. Why oh why won't anyone in the history of this great nation support birfoon fantasies?

L O L O L O L O L O L
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181267 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Now I see it. What a fool, what a genuine 3L.
Click on my name, idiot, and topix will bring you to my profile. It's complete.
As to wojar, ask him why he is sometimes registered, sometimes not. I don't know. His business, and who cares? When he's registered, click his moniker, you'll get his profile. When he's not registered, click Bristol, Ct, you'll only get...Bristol. And you were an airline mechanic? How many passengers did you kill?
Just how dumb are you? If you click on someone's name it takes you to their profile? Oh my! No way! DAB. And if you click on someone's location it takes you to their local forums, DAB. Now, why not quit avoiding the question and explain why your location is blacked-out? LOCATION..DAB, not NAME! You've flapped those fat gums about everything else, now try the question at hand. Moose the DAB! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181268 Dec 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Loser has been called on innumerable times to simply cite one case that supports his fantasy interpretation of jurisdiction.
Just.
One.
Case.
But Justice Loser can't, so he stomps his wittle feets and clenches his fists. Why oh why won't anyone in the history of this great nation support birfoon fantasies?
L O L O L O L O L O L
This from the person who has grown roots to his toilet seat! Bladder Splatter, you're like a toilet at an abandoned gas station full of pyzz sitting in the hot summer sun! Good grief you reek.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181269 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he "avoiding" the question?

What does Romper fantasize is the significance of whether or not he can click on an Ottawa forum? He can click on Jacques' name and get to his profile.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181270 Dec 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Real news escaped the Birfoon alert system? The surprises just keep coming!
I want to give you a big shout out for supporting the oil/gas industry on your trip. It is appreciated, each and EVERY day! hahahahaha

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#181271 Dec 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Just.
One.
Case.
L O L O L O L O L O L
Other than quoting Senator Howard's opinion during the ratification of the 14th Amendment, the birthers have no case law for the proposition that aliens residing in the United States are not within the jurisdiction of the United States.

Even the Elk v. Wilkins (1884) case involving an indian doesn't help the birthers because in that case the Supreme Court held that Indians were members of an "ALIEN NATIONS" that were physically within the boundaries of the United States were not citizens of the United States as defined in the 14th Amendment. Their attempts to compare the Elk case with Obama's status as a citizen is without legal foundation since under the Elk ruling Obama is not a member of an "alien nation" within the physical boundaries of the of the United States.

And we have our in house expert on jurisdiction named DALE whose illogical folderol litmus test for jurisdiction rests solely on a person's citizenship or non-citizenship status. According to the world of DALE, if a person is an alien residing in the United States he is not within the jurisdiction of the United States even though that person pays income taxes and is subject to civil and criminal proceedings in the courts.

If you asked DALE if United States doesn't have jurisdiction over aliens residing in the United States then who does. His answer is that the home country of the aliens have jurisdiction over its subjects WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.

And you wonder why students in the United States ranked 26th in world in Math and Science.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181272 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he "avoiding" the question?
What does Romper fantasize is the significance of whether or not he can click on an Ottawa forum? He can click on Jacques' name and get to his profile.
Is the Grasshut Slumlord taking over for Path, now? BTW, more avoidance on your part. Sad, very sad. Actually it's pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DisconnectedDimwits 1,497,404
Sanctuary city morbid humor 10 min Rep Denny Hasturd 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Into The Night 63,330
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min Ize Found 71,388
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 56 min GEORGIA 2,475
last post wins! (Dec '10) 57 min They cannot kill ... 2,996
Sally Yates Legacy 1 hr A Good Read 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages