BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240940 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

wojar

Bristol, CT

#181238 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, for once the Grasshut Slumlord is correct! 5.6 is not 76% of 10. Good for you lil one! It was blatantly obvious in the original post, moron. Where do you guys play poker, I want in. LMAO! I promise not to take advantage of your blindness or your tunnel vision.
Poker? Birfoon Boy grabs the bowl of dip and pours it over his head saying, "I promise not to take advantage of your blindness or your tunnel vision."

WOW!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Bayou Buffoon is still trying to wipe the egg off his face. Pathetic. Now who BELIEVED that a quantity would itself be 76% of that quantity increased by 76%? Birfoon Boy.
BTW, if you increase 5.68 by 76% the result is 10. But a Birfoon will moronically protest that 5.68 is not 76% of 10! WOW!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181239 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Poker? Birfoon Boy grabs the bowl of dip and pours it over his head saying, "I promise not to take advantage of your blindness or your tunnel vision."
WOW!
<quoted text>
That fell flat on its face.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181240 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How ya been twink?
I see you didn't expand your vocabulary while I was away. More surprises!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181241 Dec 4, 2013
You're going to have to do much better than that amateurish drivel, igor. MUCH better!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181242 Dec 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't expand your vocabulary while I was away. More surprises!
How could I ever forget your name? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#181243 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, for once the Grasshut Slumlord is correct! 5.6 is not 76% of 10. Good for you lil one! It was blatantly obvious in the original post, moron. Where do you guys play poker, I want in. LMAO! I promise not to take advantage of your blindness or your tunnel vision.
It was blatantly obvious to everyone except Birfoon Boy that the result of a 76% increase of 5.8 is 10.

Poker? Is that the game where Birfoon Boy explains how he lost his load when his brilliant bluff was called but losing is really winning because he wasn't taking advantage?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Bayou Buffoon is still trying to wipe the egg off his face. Pathetic. Now who BELIEVED that a quantity would itself be 76% of that quantity increased by 76%? Birfoon Boy.
BTW, if you increase 5.68 by 76% the result is 10. But a Birfoon will moronically protest that 5.68 is not 76% of 10! WOW!

Bristol, CT

#181244 Dec 4, 2013
It was blatantly obvious to everyone except Birfoon Boy that the result of a 76% increase of 5.8 is 10.

Poker? Is that the game where Birfoon Boy explains how he lost his load when his brilliant bluff was called but losing is really winning because he wasn't taking advantage?

I forgot to add, please pass the chips and dip to Birfoon Boy!
Learn to Read

Franklin, IN

#181245 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How could I ever forget your name? LMAO!
I'll bet your "therapist" had to increase your dosage when you heard that Notre Dame filed a suit against ObamaCare. Poor Romper - hoping both sides lose

Bristol, CT

#181246 Dec 4, 2013
Sane person, "It increased 76% from 5.7 to 10."

Birfoon: "5.7 is 76% of 10?

Sane person: RU taking your medication?

Birfoon: Ever play poker?

Sane person: Huh?

Birfoon: Please pass the dip.

Bristol, CT

#181247 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That fell flat on its face.
Nope.

That fell flat on its face:
Justice LRS wrote:
5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Incorrect??

Poker anyone?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#181248 Dec 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.

That fell flat on its face:

Justice LRS wrote, "
5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. "

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Incorrect??

Poker anyone?
I see you fell for Romper's trick of posting something so stupid that he had to know it was wrong. When will you learn?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181249 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you're from nor do I care. Uh, the Mississippi is a river NOT a pond! DAB! Prove "I" didn't say it? Oh the idiocy! LMAO! Whatever flips your lil skirt sugar! LMAO!!!
You : "I don't know where you're from nor do I care"

That so, liar? Then why do you keep wondering?

Ottawa

#181250 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you're from nor do I care. Uh, the Mississippi is a river NOT a pond! DAB! Prove "I" didn't say it? Oh the idiocy! LMAO! Whatever flips your lil skirt sugar! LMAO!!!
You : "Uh, the Mississippi is a river NOT a pond! " I that so? Then the Atlantic is an ocean, not a pond.

Hey, that post of yours is royally screwed up, just like you.

Ottawa

#181251 Dec 4, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to talk some sense into Rogues head.
He's a birther, good luck with that.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181252 Dec 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your "therapist" had to increase your dosage when you heard that Notre Dame filed a suit against ObamaCare. Poor Romper - hoping both sides lose
I had no idea. Don't really care. I did hear Notre Lame lost again! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181253 Dec 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "I don't know where you're from nor do I care"
That so, liar? Then why do you keep wondering?
I just asked why Ottawa was blacked-out as your location. I notice you haven't answered. Just as I predicted. sad

Ottawa

#181254 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're PC challenged, aren't you? Remain ignorant.
Am I, triple L? You play on topix, register or not, they know all they need to know about you. And I'll bet they regretted it the day you signed in.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181255 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You : "Uh, the Mississippi is a river NOT a pond! " I that so? Then the Atlantic is an ocean, not a pond.
Hey, that post of yours is royally screwed up, just like you.
It 'is' called the Atlantic Ocean. Damn son, you're quick! LMAO! Duh...ok moose! LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181257 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Am I, triple L? You play on topix, register or not, they know all they need to know about you. And I'll bet they regretted it the day you signed in.
Care to inform anyone just what the hell you're talking about? Triple L? I think you must have some of your puppets mixed up. DAB! LMAO! Your post is the epitome of GUM-FLAPPING! Good job, lil one.

Ottawa

#181258 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Path, you didn't explain why Ottawa is blacked-out under your avatar. Well?
Okay, computer genius. See below. I've copied the wording over AND under my avatar. The location, foolish man, is automatic. I didn't even have to write it. Ottawa's ALWAYS been there, every post of mine, whether I like it or not :

Read and weep. I'm curious, what will your loser response be? Hope it's better than the percentages.

Ottawa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min KLM 1,536,221
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 21 hr Cheech the Conser... 4
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) Sat Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... Sat Earl 54
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... Sat Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) Fri Comrades 105,189
Trump Just Sux Fri Old Yellow Dog 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages