BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240864 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#181196 Dec 4, 2013
Are SHEEPLE getting too smart for Obama?
HARVARD: Majority of Americans Under 25 Would Throw Obama Out of Office...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#181197 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadaboi, were you spoken to? Remain seated.
Being a "Canada boy" means it's not so? That is your reply? So limited.

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
And with corporate America (Which America, incidentally, North, Central or South? Does it say America alone on your currency and passports?) the middle class never ceases to recede while the top 1 to 2% get richer in tax havens. Soon, no one will have a viable pension as the 1% to 2% have made sure there would not be enough to go around - them first and foremost. Oh, I thought EVERY citizen held preferred shares in companies. My bad.

Ottawa

#181198 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruff, you're illiterate, aren't you? Please continue with your stupid ways. I'm sure they'll take you exactly where you are! LMAO! Tell us old wizzy one, do you really think I believe 5T is 76% of 10T? LMAO! I hope you do! The point was (over your head) that the rate of change doesn't give a true representation of the facts. Especially, in this case. Reading your other posts, you seem to be a real conspiracy theorist. Obsess much? OCD out of control? LMAO! You're a class A quack. Really.
Continue twisting in the foul wind, Moe. As if you didn't look sufficiently stooge and clown-like tomorrow. Told you, say "yes, Scrutiny and wojar teachers, I was wrong on those percentages and you were right. I don't want to look like a fool anymore. I apologize."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181199 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Being a "Canada boy" means it's not so? That is your reply? So limited.
<quoted text>
And with corporate America (Which America, incidentally, North, Central or South? Does it say America alone on your currency and passports?) the middle class never ceases to recede while the top 1 to 2% get richer in tax havens. Soon, no one will have a viable pension as the 1% to 2% have made sure there would not be enough to go around - them first and foremost. Oh, I thought EVERY citizen held preferred shares in companies. My bad.
There are 1%ers the world over. What's your point? Or do you have one? Seeing as I live in Louisiana (mostly), which America does the genius think I'm talking about? You haven't pulled that loser line out in quite awhile! DAB
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181200 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Continue twisting in the foul wind, Moe. As if you didn't look sufficiently stooge and clown-like tomorrow. Told you, say "yes, Scrutiny and wojar teachers, I was wrong on those percentages and you were right. I don't want to look like a fool anymore. I apologize."
Is 5 76% of 10? LMAO! I bet the local con-men have a real time with you! LMAO! boneheaded dolt

Again, were you spoken to?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181201 Dec 4, 2013
Hey Path, how come Ottawa is "blacked-out" under your avatar? Still lying, huh? Yep. Have you ever taken a completely honest look at yourself? If not, wait until you need a good laugh! LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#181202 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 1%ers the world over. What's your point? Or do you have one? Seeing as I live in Louisiana (mostly), which America does the genius think I'm talking about? You haven't pulled that loser line out in quite awhile! DAB
Well, if you thought Canada was in France, I don't see why I wouldn't think that Louisiana was still a French colony and somewhere in North, Central and South America. Do you even know where the name "Louisiana" originates? I know , you don't. Now google it, quickly, so you can try to make me believe you knew it. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Twit. Told you a million times on Topix that the 1% was scattered all over the globe, that YOUR injustice is shared by one and all. Any reason why you feel targeted?

Ottawa

#181203 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 5 76% of 10? LMAO! I bet the local con-men have a real time with you! LMAO! boneheaded dolt
Again, were you spoken to?
That was not the question, Moe. Oops, sorry, Moe, I meant Larry. I believe it was 5.8, but not going back to check. So yes, if you increase 5.8 by 76%, you will arrive at 10020, to be exact. Will that do? But if you take away 76% from 10020, you will NOT arrive at 5.8. Am I being grade 3 enough for you? Do you get it now? Am I wrong because I'm not an American citizen? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#181204 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hey Path, how come Ottawa is "blacked-out" under your avatar? Still lying, huh? Yep. Have you ever taken a completely honest look at yourself? If not, wait until you need a good laugh! LMAO!!!
It never said Ottawa under the avatar, Moe, oops Larry. It always said "Orleans", but I deleted it, not wanting people to think I was from Louisiana like you.

As to me, it says "Jacques from Ottawa." But you don't know Ottawa, now do you? It's the capital of Canada, Larry.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181205 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, if you thought Canada was in France, I don't see why I wouldn't think that Louisiana was still a French colony and somewhere in North, Central and South America. Do you even know where the name "Louisiana" originates? I know , you don't. Now google it, quickly, so you can try to make me believe you knew it. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Twit. Told you a million times on Topix that the 1% was scattered all over the globe, that YOUR injustice is shared by one and all. Any reason why you feel targeted?
Path, don't you know people tire of cry-babies? Looks like you've told yourself that I think Canada is in France so many times that you actually believe that's what I meant! What a DAB! Are you beginning to see how stupid you make yourself look? No, not a clue! LMAO! Carry on, the entertainment is unbeatable. Who said I feel targeted? Targeted by whom? Why? Oh, is that a death threat? vile, disgusting filth
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181206 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
That was not the question, Moe. Oops, sorry, Moe, I meant Larry. I believe it was 5.8, but not going back to check. So yes, if you increase 5.8 by 76%, you will arrive at 10020, to be exact. Will that do? But if you take away 76% from 10020, you will NOT arrive at 5.8. Am I being grade 3 enough for you? Do you get it now? Am I wrong because I'm not an American citizen? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
It was 5.6, Mr No Memory. A difference of 4.4T. 4.4 divided by 5.6 equals (Oh, rounding off) 78%. Which does not give a fair representation of the circumstances. In this case, it is a totally irrelevant number! Are you wrong because you're not an American citizen? No, you're just wrong in general as a whole. LMAO! But, please continue thinking I believe that 5.6 is 76% of 10. DAB!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#181207 Dec 4, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! And if they were "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they could be forced into the military or any government entity.
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
Know what you are talking about, before posting.
Note the catch phrase "when required by law" DUH!!
I'm not required by law to join the military or perform any work, yet I am a citizen and under US jurisdiction.
Even under a draft there are exceptions. Religious reasons, conscientious objector, age, Physical disability, mental issues and yes, we don't draft non-citizens (though many volunteer).
So is everyone who is exempt from the draft not a citizen?
Seriously look up what jurisdiction means.
The simple fact is, if they can be arrested and tried for crimes they are under US jurisdiction.
You are confusing "jurisdiction" for "citizenship".

Ottawa

#181208 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was 5.6, Mr No Memory. A difference of 4.4T. 4.4 divided by 5.6 equals (Oh, rounding off) 78%. Which does not give a fair representation of the circumstances. In this case, it is a totally irrelevant number! Are you wrong because you're not an American citizen? No, you're just wrong in general as a whole. LMAO! But, please continue thinking I believe that 5.6 is 76% of 10. DAB!
OMG , demoted to graded 2. That is, if your old grade 2 teacher will have you back. LMAO (LRS -Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#181209 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Path, don't you know people tire of cry-babies? Looks like you've told yourself that I think Canada is in France so many times that you actually believe that's what I meant! What a DAB! Are you beginning to see how stupid you make yourself look? No, not a clue! LMAO! Carry on, the entertainment is unbeatable. Who said I feel targeted? Targeted by whom? Why? Oh, is that a death threat? vile, disgusting filth
You wrote that I should "go back across the pond" - you wrote that I was in the centre of France. Seeing as I am in Canada, NOT across the pond, then Canada is not in France as you claimed in one of your posts.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#181210 Dec 4, 2013
A Hard Lesson from Motown: They Will Steal Your Pension
December 04 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/psolw7b
Anyone in a public-sector job looking forward to retiring in comfort should look carefully at what is going on in Detroit and Springfield, Ill. Sherlock Holmes would call it the case of the missing pension money.
News leaking out this week from the Motor City tells how the enormous gap between the pensions workers earned and the money set aside to pay for them will be closed. By stealing from the workers.
Courts, legislatures, and corporations are all working in concert not to pay the full benefits owed. For decades, political and business leaders failed to set aside the right amount of money each payday to cover the pensions workers earned and, in some cases, covered up the mismanagement of pension fund investments.
http://www.newsweek.com/hard-lesson-motown-th...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#181211 Dec 4, 2013
EU fines first U.S. banks in rate rigging scandal
http://tinyurl.com/mbepk3l / Dec. 4, 2013
JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup have become the first U.S. banks fined for the alleged ma­nipu­la­tion of benchmark interest rates that affect hundreds of billions of dollars in contracts around the world.
On Wednesday, the European Commission slapped six financial giants, including Deutsche Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland and JPMorgan, with a total of $2.3 billion in penalties for colluding to rig European and Japanese interest rates for profit. The commission is one of several regulators around the world that have been examining the manipulation of key interest rates such as the London interbank offered rate known as Libor.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181212 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote that I should "go back across the pond" - you wrote that I was in the centre of France. Seeing as I am in Canada, NOT across the pond, then Canada is not in France as you claimed in one of your posts.
I never claimed Canada was in the center of France, moron. You can prove it, if you like! But, you'll pass on that, I know. Lordy, lordy, how dense you are. I have never thought you were from Canada! Remember your name....Path!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181213 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Oh Path, you didn't explain why Ottawa is blacked-out under your avatar. Well?
Loonie Larry

Hamden, CT

#181214 Dec 4, 2013
To hell with Kenya, he had a load in his pants when he took the oath of office. Hillary told me. It's true - it's true!!

Ottawa

#181216 Dec 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed Canada was in the center of France, moron. You can prove it, if you like! But, you'll pass on that, I know. Lordy, lordy, how dense you are. I have never thought you were from Canada! Remember your name....Path!
Tell me where I'm from, major loser. Do tell.

What does "across the pond" signify to you, loser? Across the Mississipi? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Yes, you said Canada was in France. Prove you DIDN'T say it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yessir Erafat 1,534,903
Congressional FIX and REPAIR------NOW. 1 hr Needed Desperately 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 10,698
Trumps Orange Aid Benefits Rich 2 hr Ingemar Scarlet J... 3
Dexcom transmitter G5 for sale 16 hr Yalie70 1
whats going on in washington 19 hr MAGA 7
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 19 hr MAGA 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance