BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180952 Dec 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, nitpicker, we are talking percentages here, wake up.
Hey, hey, dumbazz.....those precentages are skewed to say the least. Of course, if you start with a lower base then the percentages are going to be higher! Fool. Lies and misinformation. Do you ever tire of spreading BS? What a piece of work you are. Pathetic.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180953 Dec 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish man. I never said that was an opinion. It's fact, in both cases, as claim has been made that Jesus delivered the Constitution to the founding fathers and Mormons believe that Jesus visited the U.S. after his resurrection. God, you read and understand badly. NOT and opinion, a fact. You can't distinguish between either. Explains your fascination for these dingbat websites of yours.
Spoke ill, me? Tell me, show me where I spoke ill of Christ. C'mon, liar, show me or is this another "can you hear us coming " lie? Speak ill of the dead? Your mom? Please show me where and when I did that. Asked you before as a matter of fact. Still no reply.
Then you've committed plagiarism! LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180954 Dec 2, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I attempted communicating the same thing weeks back with less articulation.
Sadly, it is like teaching the game of golf to a fish.
Some here seem to lack the most basic elements of IQ. "Logic" is a word that gets tossed around in here a lot.
Dale and his brick head band of denial enthusiast should never be branded with their own brand of "logic" when it is the absence of the process that is their issue.
He has no affinity for rational argument. Hell, I am willing to bet that according to how he defines the 14th... HE is not a citizen either. His family had to come from somewhere.
Globe = Opinion
Hell, in his Howard quote he rode around for months...
Howard starts by clearly stating that "In my opinion...."
Those words are somehow less important than a misinterpreted definition.
LMAO!!!

!!!
(2893)
Mr. TRUMBULL. The Senator from Ohio says they ought to be. If they are there and within the jurisdiction of Colorado, and subject to the laws of Colorado, they ought to be citizens; and that is all that is proposed. It cannot be said of any Indian who owes allegiance, partial allegiance if you please, to some other Government that he is “subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.”Would the Senator from Wisconsin think for a moment of bringing a bill into Congress to subject these wild Indians with whom we have no treaty to the laws and regulations of civilized life? Would he think of punishing them for instituting among themselves their own tribal regulations? Does the Government of the United States pretend to take jurisdiction of murders and robberies and other crimes committed by one Indian upon another? Are they subject to our jurisdiction in any just sense? They are not subject to our jurisdiction. We do not exercise jurisdiction over them.(((It is only those persons who come completely within our jurisdiction, who are subject to our laws, that we think of making citizens; and there can be no objection to the proposition that such persons should be citizens))). It seems to me, sir, that to introduce the words suggested by the Senator from Wisconsin would not make the proposition any clearer than it is, and that it by no means embraces, or by any fair construction -- by any construction, I may say -- could embrace the wild Indians of the plains or any with whom we have treaty relations, for the very fact that we have treaty relations with them shows that they are not subject to our jurisdiction. We cannot make a treaty with ourselves; it would be absurd. I think that the proposition is clear and safe as it is.
Now can it be any plainer as to who will receive citizenship of this nation, only those born here that are completely subject to our jurisdiction.
Obama Jr. was born a citizen of his father's country of origin, with this condition he is not subject to the complete jurisdiction of the US.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#180955 Dec 2, 2013
From a woman of faith who loves America:‘Black people have been deceived’[VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/01/from-a-woma...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180956 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!
Sorry Dufus, the increase was 76.7%, not 76%. I know math is not a birfoon strength.

If you need a math lesson I'll show you how to calculate it.

BTW, Dufus, did you score in the top 7% of college graduates in quantitative thinking? Didn't think so.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180957 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you've committed plagiarism! LMAO!
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). So ignorant. Why do I bother replying? You don't even know what plagiarism means.

Definition of plagiarism to LRS : The weatherman says tomorrow's gonna be sunny. I then say to my friend it's gonna be sunny tomorrow. I've committed plagiarism.

To the corner, put the dunce hat on, and sit there, LOSER.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180958 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, dumbazz.....those precentages are skewed to say the least. Of course, if you start with a lower base then the percentages are going to be higher! Fool. Lies and misinformation. Do you ever tire of spreading BS? What a piece of work you are. Pathetic.
And so you decided to go from the higher number ! What a fool. You don't even understand grade 4 math. And you worked on airplanes? Wow. Probably emptied the toilet tanks with a straw.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180959 Dec 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nitpicking ignoramus ! It's 76.7% and 66.7%. What a loser, never heard of rounding out numbers or percentages?
Instead of saying, "hey, you're right about GWB's bigger debt, thanks for setting me straight", you remark on tenths of percents? What a birther birfoon buffoon loser. Plus ça change, plus c'est pareil.
LRS wasn't nitpicking. He was out in left field calculating something else totally irrelevant. Indeed, if the increase had been, say, 300%, according to LRS it would only be 25%. LRS is so innumerate that he doesn't realize his math calculates a smaller percentage the larger the increase. He's mathematically an imbecile.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#180960 Dec 2, 2013
From a woman of faith who loves America:‘Black people have been deceived’[VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/01/from-a-woma...

What exactly do you think she means by Native Born Citizen?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180961 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, the increase was 76.7%, not 76%. I know math is not a birfoon strength.
If you need a math lesson I'll show you how to calculate it.
BTW, Dufus, did you score in the top 7% of college graduates in quantitative thinking? Didn't think so.
And these percentages are still skewed. Do you really think simple math is that hard? Bush spent 4.4 in 8 years, Obobblehead has run up 6+ in 5 years. These numbers tell the story, Mr. BS! DUH!!! Hell, you probably don't see your error! LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180962 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And the cellar-dwelling six year old thinks he has a full deck? LMAO! NOW THAT IS FUNNY!
The sad illiterate twerp thinks that's a rebuttal.

Please explain to the class how in 14 months, if the Republicans have a majority in the Senate, lack of the "nuclear option" for Democrats would affect Obama's appointments. Puh-lease! That was the point, MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge isn't working with a full deck. The so-called "nuclear option" only affects appointments, and in 14 months, even if the Repubs control the Senate, the President will still be Obama. Even without the the "option" if Repubs were to have a majority they could block appointments. So the "nuclear option" will not matter as Dems will not be interested in blocking Obama's appointments and wouldn't need the option if they were in the minority.
Duh!
Meanwhile, Rouge's prophesies about who is going to win the "next" election is always wrong. Hehehehe.
Rouge should predict that the Dems will keep control of the Senate; then maybe the Republicans might win.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180963 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wasn't nitpicking. He was out in left field calculating something else totally irrelevant. Indeed, if the increase had been, say, 300%, according to LRS it would only be 25%. LRS is so innumerate that he doesn't realize his math calculates a smaller percentage the larger the increase. He's mathematically an imbecile.
You clowns are looking real foolish. Really, even for you two! LMAO! Simple math blows them out of the water, and they call themselves geniuses!!!!! LMAO! Not a chance in hell. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180964 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad illiterate twerp thinks that's a rebuttal.
Please explain to the class how in 14 months, if the Republicans have a majority in the Senate, lack of the "nuclear option" for Democrats would affect Obama's appointments. Puh-lease! That was the point, MORON.
<quoted text>
Damn, already I have to correct you again! That was "your" point, not mine. Moron.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180965 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And these percentages are still skewed. Do you really think simple math is that hard? Bush spent 4.4 in 8 years, Obobblehead has run up 6+ in 5 years. These numbers tell the story, Mr. BS! DUH!!! Hell, you probably don't see your error! LMAO!!!
What a sad little twerp. Here's his arse backwards comment:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!
No, Moron, 5.6T isn't 76% of 10.025T. The real question is why did you think an increase of 4.351T relative to 5.674T involves "76% of 10.025T".

Flat out stupid.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, the increase was 76.7%, not 76%. I know math is not a birfoon strength.
If you need a math lesson I'll show you how to calculate it.
BTW, Dufus, did you score in the top 7% of college graduates in quantitative thinking? Didn't think so.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180966 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, already I have to correct you again! That was "your" point, not mine. Moron.
Which dull boy has failed to rebut. Duh!

(Hence "The sad illiterate twerp thinks that's a rebuttal.")
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad illiterate twerp thinks that's a rebuttal.
Please explain to the class how in 14 months, if the Republicans have a majority in the Senate, lack of the "nuclear option" for Democrats would affect Obama's appointments. Puh-lease! That was the point, MORON.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180967 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You clowns are looking real foolish. Really, even for you two! LMAO! Simple math blows them out of the water, and they call themselves geniuses!!!!! LMAO! Not a chance in hell. LMAO!
Simple math blows the Bayou twerp out of the water. Now can he please explain to the class why 10.026 T should be the divisor?

Innumerate twerp: "5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!"

DUH! He fails Middle School math. Pathetic.

Would you like a lesson on how to calculate the percentage increase? It's really easy.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wasn't nitpicking. He was out in left field calculating something else totally irrelevant. Indeed, if the increase had been, say, 300%, according to LRS it would only be 25%. LRS is so innumerate that he doesn't realize his math calculates a smaller percentage the larger the increase. He's mathematically an imbecile.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180968 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad little twerp. Here's his arse backwards comment:
<quoted text>
No, Moron, 5.6T isn't 76% of 10.025T. The real question is why did you think an increase of 4.351T relative to 5.674T involves "76% of 10.025T".
Flat out stupid.
<quoted text>
It's not use, wojar. I'm no mathematician, but I get it. It's so fundamental . But he does not. Why's that?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180969 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad little twerp. Here's his arse backwards comment:
<quoted text>
No, Moron, 5.6T isn't 76% of 10.025T. The real question is why did you think an increase of 4.351T relative to 5.674T involves "76% of 10.025T".
Flat out stupid.
<quoted text>
I know exactly what the 76% is, dumbazz. Why do you think I brought up the base values? R U Dense?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180970 Dec 2, 2013
4.4 in 8 or 6+ in 5? LMAO! You don't have a leg to stand on. Other than some skewed numbers. LMAO! Typical DIM!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180971 Dec 2, 2013
Twaddle that for awhile, grasshut slumlord! LMAO! I'll check back and see if you two have figured it out. Cya twit boys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min eghhed 1,129,469
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Abby 10-30 16 min edogxxx 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 31 min RACE 3
Abby 10-31 36 min loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min Cheftell 68,686

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]