BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180902 Dec 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is your response to THIS? You're a foul-mouthed bad joke.
<quoted text>
Number 1 : Your debt, budget deficits and loss of AAA rating do not, contrary to you if it happened to us, make me rejoice. Not in the least bit. YOU however would rejoice if our oil ran out and we had huge monetary problems. First of all, oil is only part of our equation and there is no chance we'll be "done" either way. Sorry to disappoint;
Number 2.: Calling your president names is not exactly helping your lost cause. And the present U.S. economic situation is much improved since GWB left his house in such incredible disorder. The roof had caved in, the basement was flooded, furniture was ruined, electricity was out, no plumbing, when the new tenant, Barack Obama arrived on the scene and moved in. Things are much better now, roof is replaced, basement is almost dry, almost all furniture has been repaired or replaced and electricity and water are back on. In the next three years, as the economy continues to improve, you and your ever-increasing frustrated pitiful birther ilk will work harder than ever to find more negative trivia on Obama, his wife and daughters. But, hey, wait, you'll have to switch your vomit to either Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden.
One doesn't have to search for bits on Obobblehead, they're usually on the FRONT PAGE of the "Stupid" section! Fresh, new headlines daily! Things are much improved? LMAO!!! You really are dense, Path. Is that your new apartment you're describing? Sounds real nice. LMAO! Oh, as I said, run out of oil and see if you're not DONE!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#180903 Dec 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes. I see how a raving looney toon who cannot string together a coherent thought, much less a sentence, to saver her miserable life could think that.
Fantastic job proving my point, Unamerican Lunch Lady.
LOL I think she is an Iranian plant. Just not a very good one :P
American Lady

Danville, KY

#180904 Dec 1, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think she is an Iranian plant. Just not a very good one :P
I'm 'afraid'
big BOY ...

you can not DO THAT to me ...
on this 'forum ...

TOO MANY
*Patriots*
on here
KNOW

I post from the heart.

My 'heart'
IS NOT IN iran ...

*AMERICAN PATRIOT*
through & through!

;~)

got it ...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180905 Dec 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'afraid'
big BOY ...
on this 'forum ...
TOO MANY
*Patriots*
on here
KNOW
I post from the heart.
My 'heart'
IS NOT IN iran ...
*AMERICAN PATRIOT*
through & through!
;~)
got it ...
You just posted from Pravda, Unamerican traitor. Using Pravda to criticize your country and president. Patriot? You? Is Benedict Arnold a patriot?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180906 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You just posted from Pravda, Unamerican traitor. Using Pravda to criticize your country and president. Patriot? You? Is Benedict Arnold a patriot?
And you are? LMAO! You spend all your time talking about the U.S. instead of your own country. Are you sure Canada is your country? Saw your little slip earlier...."our", then you hurried and changed it. LMAO! What a spectacle, you are. LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#180907 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
“Patriotism means to stand by the country.

It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country.

It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country.

It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.

In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT PART OF THIS
did you NOT "understand"

the first few times I posted it?

Can ya NOW?

ya 'dumChit'

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#180908 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
you mean the person without a Country?
Who moved to Canada?

Wasn't doing well there either ...

DIED and buried
under rule of the King ...
George, that is.

;~)
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#180909 Dec 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'afraid'
big BOY ...
on this 'forum ...
TOO MANY
*Patriots*
on here
KNOW
I post from the heart.
My 'heart'
IS IN iran ...
*IRANIAN PATRIOT*
through & through!
;~)
got it ...
Yes, we got it. You're shilling for the mullahs.

Leave the US ASAP and don't come back. Traitor.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#180910 Dec 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we got it. You're shilling for the mullahs.
Leave the US ASAP and don't come back. Traitor.
you & whose
ARMY
IS
gonna
MAKE ME!

;~)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180911 Dec 1, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/01/politics/obamac...

http://tinyurl.com/njehskr

Administration: Obamacare website working smoothly

Zients and Julie Bataille, spokeswoman for the federal agency charged with developing and operating HealthCare.gov , said the website now works "smoothly for the vast majority of users." The administration said the site can now handle 50,000 concurrent users and 800,000 consumer visits a day -- two capacity goals for the portal that date back to its launch two months ago. And Bataille said the site was now allowing "in the zone of 80%" of users to successfully complete a health care enrollment.

In short, after a concerted effort to improve HealthCare.gov , the administration said Sunday that the online Obamacare enrollment portal now essentially meets all of the previously stated goals for the website.

----------

Predictions that it would never work were just wishful thinking by RWNJs. Now their worst fear, that it will work, is at hand.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#180912 Dec 1, 2013
"Prior to the turnaround effort, Zients said, management of the enrollment site had been plagued by slow decision-making and a lack of accountability. These issues were addressed by creating a new management structure led by general contractor QSSI, which was tapped to oversee the site's operations, and the creation of a 24-hour, rapid response team that constantly monitors the site and the experience users are having on it."

Of course RWNJs said that it couldn't be done, that the entire system needed to be scrapped. That it would cost BILLIONS to fix. They said this in hope that it would be scrapped lest it get off the ground and prove them wrong.
angel

Boise, ID

#180913 Dec 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama had concentrated all his efforts on the unemployment numbers instead of wasting his efforts on his radical left wing agenda,we wouldn't have the double digit unemployment, the number on welfare wouldn't have doubled and our national debt wouldn't have increased by 8 trillion.
Ah Frank,your such a Fox Lemming.
angel

Boise, ID

#180914 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you this, we really could not care less what the spudstud has to say. BTW, learn how to frickin' spell and use correct words! I suggest you drop back a year......to the FIRST grade! DAB LMAO!!! And, just how old is your lame-azz excuse for Obobblehead....they hate him because he's black. The truth is......HE SUX AS PRES. and his policies prove it. Deal with it.
SPUDSTUD???
Thats a good one I have to admit.

Ottawa

#180915 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the person without a Country?
Who moved to Canada?
Wasn't doing well there either ...
DIED and buried
under rule of the King ...
George, that is.
;~)
Yes, that person, the traitor, your close cousin.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#180916 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
“Patriotism means to stand by the country.
It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country.
It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country.
It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.
In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
~~~~~~~~~~
WHAT PART OF THIS
did you NOT "understand"
the first few times I posted it?
Can ya NOW?
ya 'dumChit'
~-~
It is patriotic to descent when you know the president is wrong.

The military lives by that same code but unfortunately not many Generals resign.

How many Generals resigned with Bush/Cheney?

Now, how many Generals resigned with Obama?

That should answer your question of who is patriotic.

If you are interested in the names I will certainly provide them.

Ottawa

#180917 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, that person, the traitor, your close cousin.
You may want to take a more in-depth look at Benedict Arnold's life and career, American oh yeah lady. You'll find out that he was much more American than you could ever be. Just try telling the people of Vermont, along Burlington way, that he is a traitor and see what kind of reception you get. However, should I opine amongst your entourage that you are a traitor would surprise no one.

Arnold would never quote a foreign and hostile medium like today's Pravda, nor would he allow it to criticize his own leadership. In a way, it's not your fault that you're a communist sympathiser. Using Pravda's opinionated kind of journalistic propaganda is a mere result of your naive ignorance in things politic and a serious lack of education. Just knowing you may have children is frightening.
angel

Boise, ID

#180918 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You may want to take a more in-depth look at Benedict Arnold's life and career, American oh yeah lady. You'll find out that he was much more American than you could ever be. Just try telling the people of Vermont, along Burlington way, that he is a traitor and see what kind of reception you get. However, should I opine amongst your entourage that you are a traitor would surprise no one.
Arnold would never quote a foreign and hostile medium like today's Pravda, nor would he allow it to criticize his own leadership. In a way, it's not your fault that you're a communist sympathiser. Using Pravda's opinionated kind of journalistic propaganda is a mere result of your naive ignorance in things politic and a serious lack of education. Just knowing you may have children is frightening.
I fear most Teabaggers are a little confused when it comes to sorting out 'Patriotism' and 'Treason'.
Just cant keep the two sorted.....which is not surprising they truly are not the brightest folks to ever come down the turnpike.
Studies have been done on the visceral attraction RightWing Idealogy has for the Personality Disordered and those unfortunates with a low I.Q.
Im sure the results wouldnt surprise you....

Ottawa

#180919 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you & whose
ARMY
IS
gonna
MAKE ME!
;~)
The goose-stepping Red Army?

Ottawa

#180920 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are? LMAO! You spend all your time talking about the U.S. instead of your own country. Are you sure Canada is your country? Saw your little slip earlier...."our", then you hurried and changed it. LMAO! What a spectacle, you are. LMAO!
Fool, talking about you and American phoney Lady is NOT talking about the U.S., quite the opposite. You two represent the U.S.'s bottom feeders, the kind that every country on earth is saddled with. I am pro-American, as pro-American as they come. Your beef is that I like Obama and democrats - well, let's say,endure them more than the alternative. You think my liking those two amongst others is meddling in your affairs and anti-American. Wrong.

I'd gladly converse on Canada with you, but you know zilch about it. I recall what you said to me, namely to go back where I came from "across the pond". Incredibly, you thought Canada was located in France. And that I was French. You still believe taht. Sad.

If some day you know as much about my country as I do of yours,(I'll even accept 1/100th) we'll discuss it. In the meantime, eat your heart out.
angel

Boise, ID

#180921 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
The goose-stepping Red Army?
The KISS Army?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,109,603
Scots, Scottish Americans in Chicago brace for ... 1 min James 2
Dear Abby 9-17-14 5 min Mister Tonka 8
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 12 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 9-17-14 14 min Mister Tonka 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Who 46,625
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Buttnakedunderware 49,809
Amy 9-16 53 min Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••