BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
159,841 - 159,860 of 175,151 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180893
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the FIRST one ...
It's the BEST ...
IF ya 'dare'
SHOW ME you're NOT a "coward" ...
;~)
.
.
.
.
.
.
ya can't ...!!!
Coward?
For not wasting time on your links?
LMAO Yes, you are a person of very special intelligence :P
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180894
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward?
For not wasting time on your links?
LMAO Yes, you are a person of very special intelligence :P
Lily-livered
YELLOW
bellied
'coward'

...

YepperZ

that's ng

;~)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180895
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country needed health care reform, it didn't need ObamaKare. ObamaKare is HillaryKare with thousands of added rules,regulations, and taxes designed to control the population and tax take dollars out of the pockets of the working class. Instead of wasting all his efforts on ObamaKare,Obama should have been concentrating on the unemployment problem when he had control of both houses in Congress. After we fix the economy,then we should concentrate on health care reform. If we took out thousands of rules,regulations and taxes and we increase the number of people working by eighty percent,then we could get a plan to work. A plan like ObamaKare can not work when 49% of the population is taking money from the government and only thirty percent is putting money into the government.
©ould you at least TRY to be relevant? If you don't have an answer, or a counter-argument, best to stay quiet rather than go on to something totally disconnected.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180896
Dec 1, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Run out of oil and see if you're not DONE! DAB. Killary will be slaughtered in the media and Biden couldn't get elected as class clown! Things are improving? LMAO!!!!!!!!!! You'll buy any crap they put on TV as long as it says what you want. You're a joke, Path. Obobblehead sux as pres. Deal with it. After all......he's your BOY! LMAO!
THIS is your response to THIS? You're a foul-mouthed bad joke.

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Number 1 : Your debt, budget deficits and loss of AAA rating do not, contrary to you if it happened to us, make me rejoice. Not in the least bit. YOU however would rejoice if our oil ran out and we had huge monetary problems. First of all, oil is only part of our equation and there is no chance we'll be "done" either way. Sorry to disappoint;
Number 2.: Calling your president names is not exactly helping your lost cause. And the present U.S. economic situation is much improved since GWB left his house in such incredible disorder. The roof had caved in, the basement was flooded, furniture was ruined, electricity was out, no plumbing, when the new tenant, Barack Obama arrived on the scene and moved in. Things are much better now, roof is replaced, basement is almost dry, almost all furniture has been repaired or replaced and electricity and water are back on. In the next three years, as the economy continues to improve, you and your ever-increasing frustrated pitiful birther ilk will work harder than ever to find more negative trivia on Obama, his wife and daughters. But, hey, wait, you'll have to switch your vomit to either Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180897
Dec 1, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at hitler history
THEN
look at the 0's ...
IF
you don't SEE any similarities
YOU ARE blind.
I know, you're right. How did you like Obama's Crystal Nacht? And his murder of 6 million Jews plus assorted Poles, Czechs, Russians, Romanians, French, Gypsies, etc in concentration camps. Yes, this Obama, worse than Hitler.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180898
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, you're right. How did you like Obama's Crystal Nacht? And his murder of 6 million Jews plus assorted Poles, Czechs, Russians, Romanians, French, Gypsies, etc in concentration camps. Yes, this Obama, worse than Hitler.
What do you THINK
NDAA
is for ???

Just the Republicans

;~)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180899
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama policies and Obama agenda contribute to the unemployment problem. If we could get jobs for the millions of people that are on unemployment and welfare,those people could actually use the bank, but under Obama the banks can only get business from the wealthy. People on unemployment and welfare can't afford to borrow money from the banks to buy houses and automobiles.
Reality eludes Frank.

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2...

http://tinyurl.com/8886d5s

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180900
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the FIRST one ...
It's the BEST ...
IF ya 'dare'
SHOW ME you're NOT a "coward" ...
;~)
.
.
.
.
.
.
ya can't ...!!!
How about writing a rational and coherent paragraph in your own words?
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180901
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at hitler history
THEN
look at the 0's ...
IF
you don't SEE any similarities
YOU ARE blind.
Yes, yes. I see how a raving looney toon who cannot string together a coherent thought, much less a sentence, to saver her miserable life could think that.

Fantastic job proving my point, Unamerican Lunch Lady.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180902
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is your response to THIS? You're a foul-mouthed bad joke.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 1 : Your debt, budget deficits and loss of AAA rating do not, contrary to you if it happened to us, make me rejoice. Not in the least bit. YOU however would rejoice if our oil ran out and we had huge monetary problems. First of all, oil is only part of our equation and there is no chance we'll be "done" either way. Sorry to disappoint;
Number 2.: Calling your president names is not exactly helping your lost cause. And the present U.S. economic situation is much improved since GWB left his house in such incredible disorder. The roof had caved in, the basement was flooded, furniture was ruined, electricity was out, no plumbing, when the new tenant, Barack Obama arrived on the scene and moved in. Things are much better now, roof is replaced, basement is almost dry, almost all furniture has been repaired or replaced and electricity and water are back on. In the next three years, as the economy continues to improve, you and your ever-increasing frustrated pitiful birther ilk will work harder than ever to find more negative trivia on Obama, his wife and daughters. But, hey, wait, you'll have to switch your vomit to either Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden.
One doesn't have to search for bits on Obobblehead, they're usually on the FRONT PAGE of the "Stupid" section! Fresh, new headlines daily! Things are much improved? LMAO!!! You really are dense, Path. Is that your new apartment you're describing? Sounds real nice. LMAO! Oh, as I said, run out of oil and see if you're not DONE!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180903
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes. I see how a raving looney toon who cannot string together a coherent thought, much less a sentence, to saver her miserable life could think that.
Fantastic job proving my point, Unamerican Lunch Lady.
LOL I think she is an Iranian plant. Just not a very good one :P
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180904
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think she is an Iranian plant. Just not a very good one :P
I'm 'afraid'
big BOY ...

you can not DO THAT to me ...
on this 'forum ...

TOO MANY
*Patriots*
on here
KNOW

I post from the heart.

My 'heart'
IS NOT IN iran ...

*AMERICAN PATRIOT*
through & through!

;~)

got it ...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180905
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'afraid'
big BOY ...
you can not DO THAT to me ...
on this 'forum ...
TOO MANY
*Patriots*
on here
KNOW
I post from the heart.
My 'heart'
IS NOT IN iran ...
*AMERICAN PATRIOT*
through & through!
;~)
got it ...
You just posted from Pravda, Unamerican traitor. Using Pravda to criticize your country and president. Patriot? You? Is Benedict Arnold a patriot?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180906
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You just posted from Pravda, Unamerican traitor. Using Pravda to criticize your country and president. Patriot? You? Is Benedict Arnold a patriot?
And you are? LMAO! You spend all your time talking about the U.S. instead of your own country. Are you sure Canada is your country? Saw your little slip earlier...."our", then you hurried and changed it. LMAO! What a spectacle, you are. LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180907
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You just posted from Pravda, Unamerican traitor. Using Pravda to criticize your country and president. Patriot? You? Is Benedict Arnold a patriot?
“Patriotism means to stand by the country.

It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country.

It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country.

It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.

In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT PART OF THIS
did you NOT "understand"

the first few times I posted it?

Can ya NOW?

ya 'dumChit'

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180908
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You just posted from Pravda, Unamerican traitor. Using Pravda to criticize your country and president. Patriot? You? Is Benedict Arnold a patriot?
you mean the person without a Country?
Who moved to Canada?

Wasn't doing well there either ...

DIED and buried
under rule of the King ...
George, that is.

;~)
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180909
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'afraid'
big BOY ...
you can not DO THAT to me ...
on this 'forum ...
TOO MANY
*Patriots*
on here
KNOW
I post from the heart.
My 'heart'
IS IN iran ...
*IRANIAN PATRIOT*
through & through!
;~)
got it ...
Yes, we got it. You're shilling for the mullahs.

Leave the US ASAP and don't come back. Traitor.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180910
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we got it. You're shilling for the mullahs.
Leave the US ASAP and don't come back. Traitor.
you & whose
ARMY
IS
gonna
MAKE ME!

;~)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180911
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/01/politics/obamac...

http://tinyurl.com/njehskr

Administration: Obamacare website working smoothly

Zients and Julie Bataille, spokeswoman for the federal agency charged with developing and operating HealthCare.gov , said the website now works "smoothly for the vast majority of users." The administration said the site can now handle 50,000 concurrent users and 800,000 consumer visits a day -- two capacity goals for the portal that date back to its launch two months ago. And Bataille said the site was now allowing "in the zone of 80%" of users to successfully complete a health care enrollment.

In short, after a concerted effort to improve HealthCare.gov , the administration said Sunday that the online Obamacare enrollment portal now essentially meets all of the previously stated goals for the website.

----------

Predictions that it would never work were just wishful thinking by RWNJs. Now their worst fear, that it will work, is at hand.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180912
Dec 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Prior to the turnaround effort, Zients said, management of the enrollment site had been plagued by slow decision-making and a lack of accountability. These issues were addressed by creating a new management structure led by general contractor QSSI, which was tapped to oversee the site's operations, and the creation of a 24-hour, rapid response team that constantly monitors the site and the experience users are having on it."

Of course RWNJs said that it couldn't be done, that the entire system needed to be scrapped. That it would cost BILLIONS to fix. They said this in hope that it would be scrapped lest it get off the ground and prove them wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,084,005
Abby 7-31 6 min Cass 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 97,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 45,903
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Eric 68,445
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min Nana4pali 68,064
Amy 7-31 59 min Toj 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••