BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 191790 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#180933 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
America MEET your MASTERS...
http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston...
Builderberg has been around for decades.

Are you just finding out about this?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180934 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you THINK
NDAA
is for ???
Just the Republicans
;~)
It is the lynch pin to the Patriot Act... Which Obama auto-stamped the extention from overseas.

The NSA/DOHC are the new gestapo. The piece of shit that birthed these American neo-fascist institutions didn't quite bend America over the entire way.

Hence... the NDAA.

When are you people going to wake up to the reps and the dems serving the same masters?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180935 Dec 2, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The KISS Army?
Jodie Foster's Army!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#180936 Dec 2, 2013
I wonder if this Idiotard will still feel this way in 14 months when the Republicans control the Senate.

There's nothing nuclear about the nuclear option
Posted: 12/02/2013 by Dale Hansen

Harry Reid and Senate Democrats made waves last week when they detonated the "nuclear option." Thanks to this change in Senate rules, ending debate on judicial nominees will only require 51 votes instead of the previous 60 votes needed to quash a filibuster.

It should be noted this change does not affect the typical Senate filibuster we have all come to know and love. So Mitch McConnell and company are free to continue to block every piece of legislation brought before the chamber and will likely use the threat of filibuster on legislation as a proxy filibuster for judicial nominees.

Not too long ago this was called the "Constitutional Option" by Rush Limbaugh and the "path to a military state" by the Daily Kos. Unfortunately, Congress has become just another step in getting re-elected, so voting or not voting now has more to do with establishing a Congressman's partisan credentials than actually accomplishing any legislative victories.

As an example in the debate before the nuclear option was passed Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said "You'll regret this and you may regret it a lot sooner than you think," but if this change was so immoral and unconscionable wouldn't Republicans just take the high ground and stand on the side of righteousness by changing the rules back the first chance they get?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dale-hansen/the...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180937 Dec 2, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodie Foster's Army!
I like Jodie Foster. What a woman. A graduate of La Sorbonne, I believe and she speaks perfect French. And an excellent actress.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180938 Dec 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible, posting hyper anti-Obama McCann crap , this extreme right-wing nut whose entire career has been spent writing lies and hateful articles on Obama. Yes, this McCann "thing" publishes his garbage in hyper garbage "American Thinker" , that very medium that claims that Jesus Christ hand delivered the Constitution to the Founding Fathers!!!! Even that beats the Mormons' claim that Jesus Christ visited the United States after his Resurrection. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). And don't come to me claiming I killed the messenger. The medium (American Thinker and the bum McCann) IS the messenger.
Aw, but Dodger, that is only your opinion. You forgot to state that. Just thought I'd remind you! LMAO! And, you know about opinions.....opinions are like feet, everybody has a couple and they both stink. Some (yours) stink more than others. First you speak ill of the dead then you speak ill of Christ. Not too bright are ya? Nope! BTW Moonbeam, I'm still not Dale! LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#180939 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn jockitch ...
I'm surprised YOU didn't 'blame' Bush.
It was 'facetious'...
Do you understand WHAT that is?
NO!
Here's ya some 'pravda' on the side :)
Obama's web portal contractor runs Army Human Terrain System
by John Stanton
Who knew?
President Obama should have made sure that his staff checked out the performance credentials of CGI Federal before awarding it millions of dollars to push out a key element of the President's signature healthcare initiative. The Washington Post, Daily Caller, New York Times, Probublica, Wall Street Journal and, well, hell!, all of the legacy and non-legacy media, have now reported widely on the flaky technical work of CGI Federal and the journey that led to the healthcare's website flop. That of course refers to the debacle that is Obama's Affordable Care Act web portal which was to have allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to register for various health care plans.
CGI Federal has a bumpy performance track record that also includes US Army Human Terrain System (HTS) which remains a controversial and troubled program with ongoing allegations of time card fraud and employee harassment.
PolicMic has listed the US Army's HTS program as number four in its top five list of most wasteful government programs.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
Here is the same basic story by another author on a different net-rag.

Obamacare website-maker runs failed Army Human Terrain System program

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/01/obamacare-w...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180940 Dec 2, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Let's look at the numbers
Under Bush, the National Debt rose from 5,674 Trillion in 2000 to 10,025 Trillion by 2008. An increase of 76% in eight years.
Under Obama, the National Debt rose from 10,025 Trillion in 2008 to 16,738 Trillion by 2013. An increase of 66% in five years. A difference of 15%. In other words, the rate of increase of the National Debt under Obama is 15% less than under Bush.
5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180941 Dec 2, 2013
Oh Dodger, be a good chap and make us some fresh squeezed orange juice, would you dear boy? We'll be by the pool. TIA

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#180942 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'afraid'
big BOY ...
you can not DO THAT to me ...
on this 'forum ...
TOO MANY
*Patriots*
on here
KNOW
I post from the heart.
My 'heart'
IS NOT IN iran ...
*AMERICAN PATRIOT*
through & through!
;~)
got it ...
Hmm, I don't know...
You seem ignorant about a lot of things most Americans know, AND you seem intent one defaming our President.
Those are exactly the two things I would look for in an Iranian plant.

Ottawa

#180943 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
5.6T is 76% of 10.025T? 66% is also incorrect. Only a DIM!!!!!
Nitpicking ignoramus ! It's 76.7% and 66.7%. What a loser, never heard of rounding out numbers or percentages?

Instead of saying, "hey, you're right about GWB's bigger debt, thanks for setting me straight", you remark on tenths of percents? What a birther birfoon buffoon loser. Plus ša change, plus c'est pareil.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180944 Dec 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I don't know...
You seem ignorant about a lot of things most Americans know, AND you seem intent one defaming our President.
Those are exactly the two things I would look for in an Iranian plant.
Ah, typical squid thinking. No one is "defaming" our president, he does that all by himself on a daily basis.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#180945 Dec 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if this Idiotard will still feel this way in 14 months when the Republicans control the Senate.
There's nothing nuclear about the nuclear option
Posted: 12/02/2013 by Dale Hansen
Harry Reid and Senate Democrats made waves last week when they detonated the "nuclear option." Thanks to this change in Senate rules, ending debate on judicial nominees will only require 51 votes instead of the previous 60 votes needed to quash a filibuster.
It should be noted this change does not affect the typical Senate filibuster we have all come to know and love. So Mitch McConnell and company are free to continue to block every piece of legislation brought before the chamber and will likely use the threat of filibuster on legislation as a proxy filibuster for judicial nominees.
Not too long ago this was called the "Constitutional Option" by Rush Limbaugh and the "path to a military state" by the Daily Kos. Unfortunately, Congress has become just another step in getting re-elected, so voting or not voting now has more to do with establishing a Congressman's partisan credentials than actually accomplishing any legislative victories.
As an example in the debate before the nuclear option was passed Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said "You'll regret this and you may regret it a lot sooner than you think," but if this change was so immoral and unconscionable wouldn't Republicans just take the high ground and stand on the side of righteousness by changing the rules back the first chance they get?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dale-hansen/the...
Rouge isn't working with a full deck. The so-called "nuclear option" only affects appointments, and in 14 months, even if the Repubs control the Senate, the President will still be Obama. Even without the the "option" if Repubs were to have a majority they could block appointments. So the "nuclear option" will not matter as Dems will not be interested in blocking Obama's appointments and wouldn't need the option if they were in the minority.

Duh!

Meanwhile, Rouge's prophesies about who is going to win the "next" election is always wrong. Hehehehe.

Rouge should predict that the Dems will keep control of the Senate; then maybe the Republicans might win.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180946 Dec 2, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale try very had to get this threw the empty space betwen your ears. The President was born in HAWAII and he passed the requtrmants to be Pesident
LMAO!!! He could have been born in the White House, since at the moment of birth he was a citizen of his father's country.
Yep, Obama was subject to the jurisdiction of a foreign nation and there is only one way for him to be a US citizen, that would be through naturalization.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180947 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Nitpicking ignoramus ! It's 76.7% and 66.7%. What a loser, never heard of rounding out numbers or percentages?
Instead of saying, "hey, you're right about GWB's bigger debt, thanks for setting me straight", you remark on tenths of percents? What a birther birfoon buffoon loser. Plus ša change, plus c'est pareil.
Under Bush the debt rose 4.4T in 8 years. Under Obobblehead the debt has risen 6.7T in 5 years! And you think the rate was greater under Bush? LMAO!!! There's some fuzzy math being used here.

Ottawa

#180948 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, but Dodger, that is only your opinion. You forgot to state that. Just thought I'd remind you! LMAO! And, you know about opinions.....opinions are like feet, everybody has a couple and they both stink. Some (yours) stink more than others. First you speak ill of the dead then you speak ill of Christ. Not too bright are ya? Nope! BTW Moonbeam, I'm still not Dale! LMAO!!!
Foolish man. I never said that was an opinion. It's fact, in both cases, as claim has been made that Jesus delivered the Constitution to the founding fathers and Mormons believe that Jesus visited the U.S. after his resurrection. God, you read and understand badly. NOT and opinion, a fact. You can't distinguish between either. Explains your fascination for these dingbat websites of yours.

Spoke ill, me? Tell me, show me where I spoke ill of Christ. C'mon, liar, show me or is this another "can you hear us coming " lie? Speak ill of the dead? Your mom? Please show me where and when I did that. Asked you before as a matter of fact. Still no reply.

Ottawa

#180949 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Bush the debt rose 4.4T in 8 years. Under Obobblehead the debt has risen 6.7T in 5 years! And you think the rate was greater under Bush? LMAO!!! There's some fuzzy math being used here.
Hey, hey, nitpicker, we are talking percentages here, wake up.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180950 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge isn't working with a full deck. The so-called "nuclear option" only affects appointments, and in 14 months, even if the Repubs control the Senate, the President will still be Obama. Even without the the "option" if Repubs were to have a majority they could block appointments. So the "nuclear option" will not matter as Dems will not be interested in blocking Obama's appointments and wouldn't need the option if they were in the minority.
Duh!
Meanwhile, Rouge's prophesies about who is going to win the "next" election is always wrong. Hehehehe.
Rouge should predict that the Dems will keep control of the Senate; then maybe the Republicans might win.
And the cellar-dwelling six year old thinks he has a full deck? LMAO! NOW THAT IS FUNNY!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180951 Dec 2, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Globe? You mean the Congressional Globe? Does it have the force of law? Is it the supreme law of the land or is it the CONSTITUTION?
Explain how "anyone born in this nation" is "subject to a foreign power"? Does that mean that a person born in the United States whose parents were foreign nationals and this person never left the jurisdiction of the United States for let's say 50 years then this person is STILL SUBJECT to a foreign power?
Applying your "logic", let's say this person married another person under similar circumstances and they have children. Then under your "logic" their CHILDREN WILL ALSO BE NON-CITIZENS since their native born parents weren't citizens.
As such, under your "logic" a family who has been in the United States for three generations (70 plus years) is still "subject to a foreign power".
LMAO!!! The "Globe" is the official record showing the intent of the framers.
Yes, if one is never naturalized they are still citizens of their father's nation of origin.
Looks like y'all have about 115+ years of citizenships to correct.
I see no reason to give amnesty to anyone until the above is corrected.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180952 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, nitpicker, we are talking percentages here, wake up.
Hey, hey, dumbazz.....those precentages are skewed to say the least. Of course, if you start with a lower base then the percentages are going to be higher! Fool. Lies and misinformation. Do you ever tire of spreading BS? What a piece of work you are. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Brian_G 53,889
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Enter 1,249,906
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 54 min Snip Snip Snip 65
Even U-locks aren't safe anymore to lock bicycl... 2 hr Observer 2
Ya gotta listen to the BIG TRUTH. 3 hr Someone U Know 1
Tony Rezko's great friends, BH Obama & Valerie ... 3 hr TR release me 1
Fundraiser Help 4 hr Mama 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Sublime1 99,856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages