BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192564 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#180912 Dec 1, 2013
"Prior to the turnaround effort, Zients said, management of the enrollment site had been plagued by slow decision-making and a lack of accountability. These issues were addressed by creating a new management structure led by general contractor QSSI, which was tapped to oversee the site's operations, and the creation of a 24-hour, rapid response team that constantly monitors the site and the experience users are having on it."

Of course RWNJs said that it couldn't be done, that the entire system needed to be scrapped. That it would cost BILLIONS to fix. They said this in hope that it would be scrapped lest it get off the ground and prove them wrong.
angel

Boise, ID

#180913 Dec 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama had concentrated all his efforts on the unemployment numbers instead of wasting his efforts on his radical left wing agenda,we wouldn't have the double digit unemployment, the number on welfare wouldn't have doubled and our national debt wouldn't have increased by 8 trillion.
Ah Frank,your such a Fox Lemming.
angel

Boise, ID

#180914 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you this, we really could not care less what the spudstud has to say. BTW, learn how to frickin' spell and use correct words! I suggest you drop back a year......to the FIRST grade! DAB LMAO!!! And, just how old is your lame-azz excuse for Obobblehead....they hate him because he's black. The truth is......HE SUX AS PRES. and his policies prove it. Deal with it.
SPUDSTUD???
Thats a good one I have to admit.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180915 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean the person without a Country?
Who moved to Canada?
Wasn't doing well there either ...
DIED and buried
under rule of the King ...
George, that is.
;~)
Yes, that person, the traitor, your close cousin.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#180916 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
“Patriotism means to stand by the country.
It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country.
It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country.
It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.
In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
~~~~~~~~~~
WHAT PART OF THIS
did you NOT "understand"
the first few times I posted it?
Can ya NOW?
ya 'dumChit'
~-~
It is patriotic to descent when you know the president is wrong.

The military lives by that same code but unfortunately not many Generals resign.

How many Generals resigned with Bush/Cheney?

Now, how many Generals resigned with Obama?

That should answer your question of who is patriotic.

If you are interested in the names I will certainly provide them.

Ottawa

#180917 Dec 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that person, the traitor, your close cousin.
You may want to take a more in-depth look at Benedict Arnold's life and career, American oh yeah lady. You'll find out that he was much more American than you could ever be. Just try telling the people of Vermont, along Burlington way, that he is a traitor and see what kind of reception you get. However, should I opine amongst your entourage that you are a traitor would surprise no one.

Arnold would never quote a foreign and hostile medium like today's Pravda, nor would he allow it to criticize his own leadership. In a way, it's not your fault that you're a communist sympathiser. Using Pravda's opinionated kind of journalistic propaganda is a mere result of your naive ignorance in things politic and a serious lack of education. Just knowing you may have children is frightening.
angel

Boise, ID

#180918 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You may want to take a more in-depth look at Benedict Arnold's life and career, American oh yeah lady. You'll find out that he was much more American than you could ever be. Just try telling the people of Vermont, along Burlington way, that he is a traitor and see what kind of reception you get. However, should I opine amongst your entourage that you are a traitor would surprise no one.
Arnold would never quote a foreign and hostile medium like today's Pravda, nor would he allow it to criticize his own leadership. In a way, it's not your fault that you're a communist sympathiser. Using Pravda's opinionated kind of journalistic propaganda is a mere result of your naive ignorance in things politic and a serious lack of education. Just knowing you may have children is frightening.
I fear most Teabaggers are a little confused when it comes to sorting out 'Patriotism' and 'Treason'.
Just cant keep the two sorted.....which is not surprising they truly are not the brightest folks to ever come down the turnpike.
Studies have been done on the visceral attraction RightWing Idealogy has for the Personality Disordered and those unfortunates with a low I.Q.
Im sure the results wouldnt surprise you....

Ottawa

#180919 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you & whose
ARMY
IS
gonna
MAKE ME!
;~)
The goose-stepping Red Army?

Ottawa

#180920 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are? LMAO! You spend all your time talking about the U.S. instead of your own country. Are you sure Canada is your country? Saw your little slip earlier...."our", then you hurried and changed it. LMAO! What a spectacle, you are. LMAO!
Fool, talking about you and American phoney Lady is NOT talking about the U.S., quite the opposite. You two represent the U.S.'s bottom feeders, the kind that every country on earth is saddled with. I am pro-American, as pro-American as they come. Your beef is that I like Obama and democrats - well, let's say,endure them more than the alternative. You think my liking those two amongst others is meddling in your affairs and anti-American. Wrong.

I'd gladly converse on Canada with you, but you know zilch about it. I recall what you said to me, namely to go back where I came from "across the pond". Incredibly, you thought Canada was located in France. And that I was French. You still believe taht. Sad.

If some day you know as much about my country as I do of yours,(I'll even accept 1/100th) we'll discuss it. In the meantime, eat your heart out.
angel

Boise, ID

#180921 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
The goose-stepping Red Army?
The KISS Army?

Ottawa

#180922 Dec 2, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The KISS Army?
Much too sophisticated for UnAmerican Lady.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180923 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Fool, talking about you and American phoney Lady is NOT talking about the U.S., quite the opposite. You two represent the U.S.'s bottom feeders, the kind that every country on earth is saddled with. I am pro-American, as pro-American as they come. Your beef is that I like Obama and democrats - well, let's say,endure them more than the alternative. You think my liking those two amongst others is meddling in your affairs and anti-American. Wrong.
I'd gladly converse on Canada with you, but you know zilch about it. I recall what you said to me, namely to go back where I came from "across the pond". Incredibly, you thought Canada was located in France. And that I was French. You still believe taht. Sad.
If some day you know as much about my country as I do of yours,(I'll even accept 1/100th) we'll discuss it. In the meantime, eat your heart out.
Eat my heart out? Why? LMAO! BTW, I hate the cold. You're on here everyday talking about America and Americans, no? Yep! My beef is that you're an azzhole, remember? Sure you do! Maybe a little recap will help you; act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Remember now? LMAO! Oh, Canada doesn't really interest me, sorry. Too many draft dodging cowards for me! LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180924 Dec 2, 2013
Guess I'll have to start calling you "dodger"! LMAO!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#180925 Dec 2, 2013
Steve McCann published a spot on piece at American Thinker titled: The Schizophrenia of Barack Obama

Excerpt:

Seventy-two months ago Barack Obama officially declared his candidacy for President. Only now are a few within the mainstream media and ruling elites in America slowly awakening from their self-induced infatuation and beginning to understand who he is. It has become difficult to totally ignore the lawlessness, overt intimidation, demagoguery and outright lies spewed forth by Obama relative to the passage and implementation of ObamaCare.

However, this pattern has been repeated consistently over the past five years in his dealing with the American people as Barack Obama has followed in the footsteps of those 20th century despots resolved to accumulate power.

1. Obama has been determined to keep the populace in a constant state of turmoil. He has endorsed the escalation of vitriol aimed at inciting retaliation against the tea party movement, Republicans and conservatives. In an effort to promote class strife, the demonization of the wealthy has never been so sustained and blatant. The incendiary charge of racism has become the default accusation directed at anyone disagreeing with Barack Obama. As a result, racial animosity is approaching levels not seen since the 1960's.

2. He has created a de facto secret police through the use of the Internal Revenue Service, the EPA and other government agencies to intimidate and harass his political enemies and to browbeat the American citizens into acquiescing to his edicts and demands.

3. He has actively bypassed Congress governing by presidential fiat whether in the case of illegal immigration, the environment, labor statutes, and presidential appointments or by simply ignoring whatever laws he chooses.

4. He is a firm believer that no lie, in the advancement of his agenda, is too egregious to tell, no strategy to destroy one's political enemies is out of bounds, and the creation of false crises and faux enemies is not only legitimate but essential for the implementation of his plan to transform and denigrate America.

5.[...]- Continued @ American Thinker.

Ottawa

#180927 Dec 2, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Steve McCann published a spot on piece at American Thinker titled: The Schizophrenia of Barack Obama
Excerpt:
Seventy-two months ago Barack Obama officially declared his candidacy for President. Only now are a few within the mainstream media and ruling elites in America slowly awakening from their self-induced infatuation and beginning to understand who he is. It has become difficult to totally ignore the lawlessness, overt intimidation, demagoguery and outright lies spewed forth by Obama relative to the passage and implementation of ObamaCare.
However, this pattern has been repeated consistently over the past five years in his dealing with the American people as Barack Obama has followed in the footsteps of those 20th century despots resolved to accumulate power.
1. Obama has been determined to keep the populace in a constant state of turmoil. He has endorsed the escalation of vitriol aimed at inciting retaliation against the tea party movement, Republicans and conservatives. In an effort to promote class strife, the demonization of the wealthy has never been so sustained and blatant. The incendiary charge of racism has become the default accusation directed at anyone disagreeing with Barack Obama. As a result, racial animosity is approaching levels not seen since the 1960's.
2. He has created a de facto secret police through the use of the Internal Revenue Service, the EPA and other government agencies to intimidate and harass his political enemies and to browbeat the American citizens into acquiescing to his edicts and demands.
3. He has actively bypassed Congress governing by presidential fiat whether in the case of illegal immigration, the environment, labor statutes, and presidential appointments or by simply ignoring whatever laws he chooses.
4. He is a firm believer that no lie, in the advancement of his agenda, is too egregious to tell, no strategy to destroy one's political enemies is out of bounds, and the creation of false crises and faux enemies is not only legitimate but essential for the implementation of his plan to transform and denigrate America.
5.[...]- Continued @ American Thinker.
Incredible, posting hyper anti-Obama McCann crap , this extreme right-wing nut whose entire career has been spent writing lies and hateful articles on Obama. Yes, this McCann "thing" publishes his garbage in hyper garbage "American Thinker" , that very medium that claims that Jesus Christ hand delivered the Constitution to the Founding Fathers!!!! Even that beats the Mormons' claim that Jesus Christ visited the United States after his Resurrection. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). And don't come to me claiming I killed the messenger. The medium (American Thinker and the bum McCann) IS the messenger.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#180928 Dec 2, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Globe? You mean the Congressional Globe? Does it have the force of law? Is it the supreme law of the land or is it the CONSTITUTION?
Explain how "anyone born in this nation" is "subject to a foreign power"? Does that mean that a person born in the United States whose parents were foreign nationals and this person never left the jurisdiction of the United States for let's say 50 years then this person is STILL SUBJECT to a foreign power?
Applying your "logic", let's say this person married another person under similar circumstances and they have children. Then under your "logic" their CHILDREN WILL ALSO BE NON-CITIZENS since their native born parents weren't citizens.
As such, under your "logic" a family who has been in the United States for three generations (70 plus years) is still "subject to a foreign power".
I attempted communicating the same thing weeks back with less articulation.

Sadly, it is like teaching the game of golf to a fish.

Some here seem to lack the most basic elements of IQ. "Logic" is a word that gets tossed around in here a lot.

Dale and his brick head band of denial enthusiast should never be branded with their own brand of "logic" when it is the absence of the process that is their issue.

He has no affinity for rational argument. Hell, I am willing to bet that according to how he defines the 14th... HE is not a citizen either. His family had to come from somewhere.

Globe = Opinion

Hell, in his Howard quote he rode around for months...

Howard starts by clearly stating that "In my opinion...."

Those words are somehow less important than a misinterpreted definition.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180929 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS a 'record' of HOW they came to the LAWS they DID!
IT IS THE HISTORY of THIS Country!
ya dumChit!
But NOT law IN and OF it's SELF.

Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe you have some form of sign language you could use to communicate this to Dale as English does not seem to be his first language.

Atticus is correct. Dale still delusional.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180930 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Really?
Let's look at the numbers
Under Bush, the National Debt rose from 5,674 Trillion in 2000 to 10,025 Trillion by 2008. An increase of 76% in eight years.
Under Obama, the National Debt rose from 10,025 Trillion in 2008 to 16,738 Trillion by 2013. An increase of 66% in five years. A difference of 15%. In other words, the rate of increase of the National Debt under Obama is 15% less than under Bush.
LOL!

Gotta love statistics.

This is going to be a while. Rouge is gonna need to flick the abacus a bit.

Bu but... it's still more... isn't it?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180931 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong.
the $85 billion is the purchase of bonds by the Federal Reserve from private banks which the banks in turn allow them to increase their ability to lend money to people to buy houses and cars.
It is called Quantitative easing. Look it up.
Important to note that the "Federal" Reserve is also a private banking cartel.

Not a part of the Federal Govt and certainly not beholden to Obama or even Congress for that matter...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180932 Dec 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at hitler history
THEN
look at the 0's ...
IF
you don't SEE any similarities
YOU ARE blind.
I can list over 50 direct correlations between Bush and Hitler. History repeating itself. Militarily, politically, and personally.

Would like to see your list... if you have one.

I am interested to see how they compare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,252,776
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min USA people 54,013
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,937
9 dead 53 injured 3 hr Right Wing 10
abby7-7-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr White_Lightning 6,156
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr White_Lightning 5,332
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages