BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225463 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180979 Dec 2, 2013
LRS : still waiting to be shown where I spoke ill of the dead (your mom?) and Jesus. Will you be informing me at the same time you'll be revealing why you wrote "Can you see us coming" daily for a whole month prior to Nov 2012 and then stopped suddenly after Obama won...yet again? Waiting, eh boy.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180980 Dec 2, 2013
Under Roe v. Wade, the USSC came down on the side of privacy (when it comes health care), you really have to see the following.

http://adask.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/obamaca...

Now, which USSC ruling do we follow and when will life insurance be a requirement? I wonder if the government will be the beneficiary.

Just a though!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180981 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
1. Bayou twerp disputed the 76% figure because he unwittingly believed the correct percentage should be calculated from 5.6/10.0. He was caught red handed being ignorant and stupid.
2. 4.4 in 8 vs 6+ in 5 is also irrelevant. The rates of change in the debt for the last two fiscal years of Bush budgets were +5.41% and +7.51%, respectively. These were the highest rates of change since Bush's +4.90% in 2002, which was in turn the highest since Papa Bush's +3.35% in 1990. The rates of change under each fiscal year of Budgets following GW Bush's are -4.94%,-4.81%, and -0.43%. Notice the negative signs? Duh! That means Obama has managed to slow down the out of control train after Dubya handed over the controls.
Damn boy, you are an idiot. Bush added 4.4T over 8 years. That's roughly 500B a year. Obobblehead has added 6+T in 5 years. That's over 1T a year. Can you see the rate of change? LMAO! DUH! R U on drugs? R U on LSD? HUH? LMAO! DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180982 Dec 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
LRS : still waiting to be shown where I spoke ill of the dead (your mom?) and Jesus. Will you be informing me at the same time you'll be revealing why you wrote "Can you see us coming" daily for a whole month prior to Nov 2012 and then stopped suddenly after Obama won...yet again? Waiting, eh boy.
Why do you need to be shown every post of yours that gets brought up? Do you have no memory? You know and so do I, what you've said, on more than one occasion too. Like I've said, you're a real piece of work, Path. You're a peon and you're too stupid to figure out why! LMAO!!!

Tip for the fruitcake: When you run too many puppets, you can't keep up with all of them! LMAO! Share some of your transparency with Obobblehead, will ya? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#180983 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn boy, you are an idiot. Bush added 4.4T over 8 years. That's roughly 500B a year. Obobblehead has added 6+T in 5 years. That's over 1T a year. Can you see the rate of change? LMAO! DUH! R U on drugs? R U on LSD? HUH? LMAO! DAB!
The imbecilic birfoon does not comprehend what the RATE OF CHANGE is.

-4.94%,-4.81%, and -0.43%. Duh! The numbers don't lie.

The fy ending in in 9/30/2010 showed an increase of 13.869% which was less than the increase of 18.802%(under the last fy budget of Dubya ending 9/30/2009). That's a RATE OF CHANGE of -4.94%. Fool.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
1. Bayou twerp disputed the 76% figure because he unwittingly believed the correct percentage should be calculated from 5.6/10.0. He was caught red handed being ignorant and stupid.
2. 4.4 in 8 vs 6+ in 5 is also irrelevant. The rates of change in the debt for the last two fiscal years of Bush budgets were +5.41% and +7.51%, respectively. These were the highest rates of change since Bush's +4.90% in 2002, which was in turn the highest since Papa Bush's +3.35% in 1990. The rates of change under each fiscal year of Budgets following GW Bush's are -4.94%,-4.81%, and -0.43%. Notice the negative signs? Duh! That means Obama has managed to slow down the out of control train after Dubya handed over the controls.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#180984 Dec 2, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
From a woman of faith who loves America:‘Black people have been deceived’[VIDEO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/01/from-a-woma...
What exactly do you think she means by Native Born Citizen?
"There is no way I can look at where I started from and the opportunities I had and not say that there isn't a god."

No need to listen any further. And the double negative coming from a professor has little to do with it.

I escaped poverty.
Hence, there is a god.

She goes on to pin the Orwellian swing the US is taking on Obama.

If she would have read 1984 twenty years ago... she would be aware that this is not even close to a new experience.

Obama is just running his leg of the race.

He will pass the baton in 2016 to Hillary or the Goldman Sachs approved GOP candidate. They will continue serving the interest of the world banking cartel and the military industrial complex.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180985 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The fy ending in in 9/30/2010 showed an increase of 13.869% which was less than the increase of 18.802%(under the last fy budget of Dubya ending 9/30/2009). That's a RATE OF CHANGE of -4.94%. Fool.
<quoted text>
Slice and dice the numbers all you want, idiot. The fact is, O has spent more in five years than Bush did in eight! In fact, O has spent more than all previous presidents combined BUT he's slowed the rate of change! LMAO! The rate of change does not tell the entire story, does it fool? Nope. It only presents a skewed picture of reality. Ah, that's where I'm losing you...reality! LMAO! peon

Bristol, CT

#180986 Dec 2, 2013
The drunken engineer is asleep at the switch, during a time interval t1 to t2, it's speed increases from 86 to 95 mph (Out of control). When a sober person takes over the controls, he manages to slow down the train from 95 to 87 mph over the same size time interval (t2 to t3). The distance traveled under the second engineer (during t2 to t3) is greater than that traveled by the train in the interval t1 to t2.

According to birfoon physics, that means the train was speeding up under the second engineer (Obama) and slowing down under the first (Bush). This is despite the fact that it was accelerating out of control under Dubya and decelerating under Obama.

This is because birfoons cannot understand what a derivitave is. Instantaneous velocity ( ds/dt is the first derivative. The rate of change of velocity dv/dt is the second derivative.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180987 Dec 2, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no way I can look at where I started from and the opportunities I had and not say that there isn't a god."
No need to listen any further. And the double negative coming from a professor has little to do with it.
I escaped poverty.
Hence, there is a god.
She goes on to pin the Orwellian swing the US is taking on Obama.
If she would have read 1984 twenty years ago... she would be aware that this is not even close to a new experience.
Obama is just running his leg of the race.
He will pass the baton in 2016 to Hillary or the Goldman Sachs approved GOP candidate. They will continue serving the interest of the world banking cartel and the military industrial complex.
O ye of little faith and blind eyes.

Ottawa

#180988 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to be shown every post of yours that gets brought up? Do you have no memory? You know and so do I, what you've said, on more than one occasion too. Like I've said, you're a real piece of work, Path. You're a peon and you're too stupid to figure out why! LMAO!!!
Tip for the fruitcake: When you run too many puppets, you can't keep up with all of them! LMAO! Share some of your transparency with Obobblehead, will ya? LMAO!
I knew you couldn't. What a blowhard. Called your bluff, this must be the 100th time, usual dumb ad hominem response.

Bristol, CT

#180989 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slice and dice the numbers all you want, idiot. The fact is, O has spent more in five years than Bush did in eight! In fact, O has spent more than all previous presidents combined BUT he's slowed the rate of change! LMAO! The rate of change does not tell the entire story, does it fool? Nope. It only presents a skewed picture of reality. Ah, that's where I'm losing you...reality! LMAO! peon
Sorry, loser, the numbers show that rate of change of annual increase (totally out of control and increasing under Dubya) diminished under Obama. That means, Dumbo, that Dubya was asleep at the wheel with the pedal to the metal and Obama put on the brakes.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Ottawa

#180990 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you finished? Is there no limit to your ignorance? Why do you do this? Why dig yourself even deeper? You are stupid, you act stupid, you look stupid. "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg,d) have stomped you and EVEN your birther ilk can't bear to look, so pitiful and pathetic are you. Stop squirming, kneel, grovel, ask for mercy, LOSER.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180991 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I knew you couldn't. What a blowhard. Called your bluff, this must be the 100th time, usual dumb ad hominem response.
You truly are delusional, peon.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180992 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, the numbers show that rate of change of annual increase (totally out of control and increasing under Dubya) diminished under Obama. That means, Dumbo, that Dubya was asleep at the wheel with the pedal to the metal and Obama put on the brakes.
<quoted text>
What this means is perfectly clear, you're stupid.

Bristol, CT

#180993 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maths was never LTS's strong point.

Bush didn't start with out of control deficits. He was handed a stable economy delivered under the steady hand of Bill Clinton. Obama was given a craft spiraling downward screaming out of control at a high rate of speed. The fact remains Obama put on the brakes while Dubya had the pedal to the metal while blindfolded. That's what the numbers show. That's a fact.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180994 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you finished? Is there no limit to your ignorance? Why do you do this? Why dig yourself even deeper? You are stupid, you act stupid, you look stupid. "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg,d) have stomped you and EVEN your birther ilk can't bear to look, so pitiful and pathetic are you. Stop squirming, kneel, grovel, ask for mercy, LOSER.
You TARDS have no leg to stand on, except for skewed numbers. Typical, so damn typical of DIMs! Smoke and mirrors, unable to accept their own failures. You clowns are perfect clones of Obobblehead! Oh, for your macho show, pfft. I "do" know what you look like! heh heh heh suck on it boy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180995 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't start with out of control deficits. He was handed a stable economy delivered under the steady hand of Bill Clinton. Obama was given a craft spiraling downward screaming out of control at a high rate of speed. The fact remains Obama put on the brakes while Dubya had the pedal to the metal while blindfolded. That's what the numbers show. That's a fact.
No excuses, please!

Bristol, CT

#180996 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What this means is perfectly clear, you're stupid.
Coming from a birfoon who cannot understand a simple percentage that's pretty ironic.

Then he compounds the irony when he dismisses rates of change of rates (second derivatives), which are way over his head.

Really, it's not important whether you're speeding up or slowing down? All that matters is how fast you're going at any moment?

Pathetic. Keep it up, you're digging yourself a nice hole.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#180997 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses, please!
That's not an excuse. It's based on straightforward math that flies over the birfoon head.

His comment is laughable coming from a fool who cannot distinguish between the accelerator and the brake pedal.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#180998 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
O ye of little faith and blind eyes.
Try NO faith.

We have a "law professor" not comprehending Jefferson's wall. She seems to be completely unaware that the United States was founded as and continues to be a secular nation.

The subtitle of the book she is peddling is "A call to reclaim America's faith"

The woman's overall message is filled with holes and cliches. In a debate she would be what we call "Alpo".

Sorry, I don't think that waiting for Superman, evoking your fairy godmother, or spamming Yahwey with self absorbed request is going to affect America in a positive way at all.

In fact... thinking others will handle our issues is a large part of what got us here in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Too Funny 61,468
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Grey Ghost 1,431,595
News More Cops Will Worsen, Not Help, Chicago's Viol... 31 min NBForrest 4
last post wins! (Apr '13) 48 min Red_Forman 1,651
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,180
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,059
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 71,049
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 103,615

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages