BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242994 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180987 Dec 2, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no way I can look at where I started from and the opportunities I had and not say that there isn't a god."
No need to listen any further. And the double negative coming from a professor has little to do with it.
I escaped poverty.
Hence, there is a god.
She goes on to pin the Orwellian swing the US is taking on Obama.
If she would have read 1984 twenty years ago... she would be aware that this is not even close to a new experience.
Obama is just running his leg of the race.
He will pass the baton in 2016 to Hillary or the Goldman Sachs approved GOP candidate. They will continue serving the interest of the world banking cartel and the military industrial complex.
O ye of little faith and blind eyes.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180988 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to be shown every post of yours that gets brought up? Do you have no memory? You know and so do I, what you've said, on more than one occasion too. Like I've said, you're a real piece of work, Path. You're a peon and you're too stupid to figure out why! LMAO!!!
Tip for the fruitcake: When you run too many puppets, you can't keep up with all of them! LMAO! Share some of your transparency with Obobblehead, will ya? LMAO!
I knew you couldn't. What a blowhard. Called your bluff, this must be the 100th time, usual dumb ad hominem response.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#180989 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slice and dice the numbers all you want, idiot. The fact is, O has spent more in five years than Bush did in eight! In fact, O has spent more than all previous presidents combined BUT he's slowed the rate of change! LMAO! The rate of change does not tell the entire story, does it fool? Nope. It only presents a skewed picture of reality. Ah, that's where I'm losing you...reality! LMAO! peon
Sorry, loser, the numbers show that rate of change of annual increase (totally out of control and increasing under Dubya) diminished under Obama. That means, Dumbo, that Dubya was asleep at the wheel with the pedal to the metal and Obama put on the brakes.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The imbecilic birfoon does not comprehend what the RATE OF CHANGE is.
-4.94%,-4.81%, and -0.43%. Duh! The numbers don't lie.
The fy ending in in 9/30/2010 showed an increase of 13.869% which was less than the increase of 18.802%(under the last fy budget of Dubya ending 9/30/2009). That's a RATE OF CHANGE of -4.94%. Fool.
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180990 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slice and dice the numbers all you want, idiot. The fact is, O has spent more in five years than Bush did in eight! In fact, O has spent more than all previous presidents combined BUT he's slowed the rate of change! LMAO! The rate of change does not tell the entire story, does it fool? Nope. It only presents a skewed picture of reality. Ah, that's where I'm losing you...reality! LMAO! peon
Are you finished? Is there no limit to your ignorance? Why do you do this? Why dig yourself even deeper? You are stupid, you act stupid, you look stupid. "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg,d) have stomped you and EVEN your birther ilk can't bear to look, so pitiful and pathetic are you. Stop squirming, kneel, grovel, ask for mercy, LOSER.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180991 Dec 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you couldn't. What a blowhard. Called your bluff, this must be the 100th time, usual dumb ad hominem response.
You truly are delusional, peon.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180992 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, the numbers show that rate of change of annual increase (totally out of control and increasing under Dubya) diminished under Obama. That means, Dumbo, that Dubya was asleep at the wheel with the pedal to the metal and Obama put on the brakes.
<quoted text>
What this means is perfectly clear, you're stupid.

Bristol, CT

#180993 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maths was never LTS's strong point.

Bush didn't start with out of control deficits. He was handed a stable economy delivered under the steady hand of Bill Clinton. Obama was given a craft spiraling downward screaming out of control at a high rate of speed. The fact remains Obama put on the brakes while Dubya had the pedal to the metal while blindfolded. That's what the numbers show. That's a fact.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180994 Dec 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you finished? Is there no limit to your ignorance? Why do you do this? Why dig yourself even deeper? You are stupid, you act stupid, you look stupid. "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg,d) have stomped you and EVEN your birther ilk can't bear to look, so pitiful and pathetic are you. Stop squirming, kneel, grovel, ask for mercy, LOSER.
You TARDS have no leg to stand on, except for skewed numbers. Typical, so damn typical of DIMs! Smoke and mirrors, unable to accept their own failures. You clowns are perfect clones of Obobblehead! Oh, for your macho show, pfft. I "do" know what you look like! heh heh heh suck on it boy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180995 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't start with out of control deficits. He was handed a stable economy delivered under the steady hand of Bill Clinton. Obama was given a craft spiraling downward screaming out of control at a high rate of speed. The fact remains Obama put on the brakes while Dubya had the pedal to the metal while blindfolded. That's what the numbers show. That's a fact.
No excuses, please!

Bristol, CT

#180996 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What this means is perfectly clear, you're stupid.
Coming from a birfoon who cannot understand a simple percentage that's pretty ironic.

Then he compounds the irony when he dismisses rates of change of rates (second derivatives), which are way over his head.

Really, it's not important whether you're speeding up or slowing down? All that matters is how fast you're going at any moment?

Pathetic. Keep it up, you're digging yourself a nice hole.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#180997 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses, please!
That's not an excuse. It's based on straightforward math that flies over the birfoon head.

His comment is laughable coming from a fool who cannot distinguish between the accelerator and the brake pedal.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#180998 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
O ye of little faith and blind eyes.
Try NO faith.

We have a "law professor" not comprehending Jefferson's wall. She seems to be completely unaware that the United States was founded as and continues to be a secular nation.

The subtitle of the book she is peddling is "A call to reclaim America's faith"

The woman's overall message is filled with holes and cliches. In a debate she would be what we call "Alpo".

Sorry, I don't think that waiting for Superman, evoking your fairy godmother, or spamming Yahwey with self absorbed request is going to affect America in a positive way at all.

In fact... thinking others will handle our issues is a large part of what got us here in the first place.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180999 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a birfoon who cannot understand a simple percentage that's pretty ironic.
Then he compounds the irony when he dismisses rates of change of rates (second derivatives), which are way over his head.
Really, it's not important whether you're speeding up or slowing down? All that matters is how fast you're going at any moment?
<quoted text>
I understand the percentage, peon. The rate of change does not reflect reality, in this case. Like I said spoogeboy, play with your numbers all you want. They'll be just numbers in the end, too. pryck
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181000 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an excuse. It's based on straightforward math that flies over the birfoon head.
His comment is laughable coming from a fool who cannot distinguish between the accelerator and the brake pedal.
<quoted text>
Sure sounds like an excuse to me! LMAO! Back to the cellar, igor.

Bristol, CT

#181001 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You TARDS have no leg to stand on, except for skewed numbers. Typical, so damn typical of DIMs! Smoke and mirrors, unable to accept their own failures. You clowns are perfect clones of Obobblehead! Oh, for your macho show, pfft. I "do" know what you look like! heh heh heh suck on it boy
Bush received a stable economy. Dubya handed Obama a sinking ship and all the morons can say is Obama didn't fix the gaping hole in the hull fast enough?

Pathetic.

Rate of change of increase in the debt.

fy 2012 -0.43%(ending 9/30/2012)
fy 2011 -4.81
fy 2010 -4.94

Under the last two fiscal years of Bush budgets?

+7.51 and +5.41

Over the past 20 years that was not exceeded by ANY other President.

Who came closest? Dubya again in 2002.

And before that who came closest? Daddy Bush.

It runs in the family.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181002 Dec 2, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Try NO faith.
We have a "law professor" not comprehending Jefferson's wall. She seems to be completely unaware that the United States was founded as and continues to be a secular nation.
The subtitle of the book she is peddling is "A call to reclaim America's faith"
The woman's overall message is filled with holes and cliches. In a debate she would be what we call "Alpo".
Sorry, I don't think that waiting for Superman, evoking your fairy godmother, or spamming Yahwey with self absorbed request is going to affect America in a positive way at all.
In fact... thinking others will handle our issues is a large part of what got us here in the first place.
Burn brightly lil ember.

Bristol, CT

#181003 Dec 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the percentage, peon. The rate of change does not reflect reality, in this case. Like I said spoogeboy, play with your numbers all you want. They'll be just numbers in the end, too. pryck
If you understood you would not have so stupidly said: "5.6T is 76% of 10.025T?"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. You don't have a clue. You don't even understand middle school math.

Foot on brake vs foot on pedal does not reflect reality? Really Romper?

You need to get your medication adjusted.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181004 Dec 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush received a stable economy. Dubya handed Obama a sinking ship and all the morons can say is Obama didn't fix the gaping hole in the hull fast enough?
Pathetic.
Rate of change of increase in the debt.
fy 2012 -0.43%(ending 9/30/2012)
fy 2011 -4.81
fy 2010 -4.94
Under the last two fiscal years of Bush budgets?
+7.51 and +5.41
Over the past 20 years that was not exceeded by ANY other President.
Who came closest? Dubya again in 2002.
And before that who came closest? Daddy Bush.
It runs in the family.
You are an absolutely perfect clone of Obobblehead! BLAME BUSH LMAO!!!!!!!!!! priceless hahahaha
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#181005 Dec 2, 2013
Oh, btw, checked the futures earlier and want to send out a big thanks for your participation! Support your local oil companies. Thanks. LMAO!

Bristol, CT

#181006 Dec 2, 2013
Hey Bayou Moron, "5.6T is 76% of 10.025T?" are "just numbers in the end?"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hey birfoon, did you calculate that percentage while sitting in your "office"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,640,756
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min hojo 64,109
J. Biden, Franken & Weinstein from the same mold. 1 hr VERY Believable 1
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 16 hr Rules for Rubes 2
Well, Well Whatdayaknow? 16 hr Negrah History 12
Sarah Sanders is a Hog 18 hr Burp-azz hole 2
Help me 18 hr Negrah rape 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages