BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242766 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#180822 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Dufus, it's your child's play buggy that is stuck in the mud on the farm.
Dufus doesn't seem to realize the connection between play law and play physics.
Both are child's play. Obvious to any adult.
Got your patent? Hehe.
LMAO!!!! Evidently you don't know what I drive! I drive the heart beat of this nation, you are just a bump in the road or just a sail critter.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180823 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Dufus, it's your child's play buggy that is stuck in the mud on the farm.
Got your patent? Hehe.
LMAO!!! This is the last post I will send to you, since your ability has been hampered by your mental state of being.
Oh, how has that "jurisdiction, thereof" been working for you, since I broke it off in your ass?
Replies not needed, I won't respond!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180824 Dec 1, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What do you not understand about complete jurisdiction, scooter?????
I love your complete stupidity!!!! You are sooooooo easy!!!!
Ordinary aliens born in every independent nation are born under the jurisdiction (complete) of the country they are born in. Of course, according to play law, the US is not a sovereign nation and its jurisdiction (power to exercise its authority over all people and things within its dominions) is inferior to its betters such as China, North Korea, or Iran. Oddly Dufus Dale fantasizes that jurisdiction within China is somehow bound by the preamble of the US constitution.(Thus a Pakistani is under the jurisdiction of Pakistan while in China due to said preamble.(Asserting his concept of jurisdiction per the Play Constitution as an International standard.)) Play Law breaks down from every conceivable angle but the oblivious grandiose moron blathers on as though it matters. Meanwhile today is another day and Barack Obama is President of the United States, Play Law notwithstanding. Hehe.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Dale thinks if he screams it loud enough it will become true. Meanwhile the guys in white coats will fetch him.
Sonny, no one gives a crap about your play law jurisdiction fantasy and no one cares about your delusional perpetual motion toys.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180825 Dec 1, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! This is the last post I will send to you, since your ability has been hampered by your mental state of being.
Oh, how has that "jurisdiction, thereof" been working for you, since I broke it off in your ass?
Replies not needed, I won't respond!
I couldn't care less if Play Justice Dufus Dale decides to pout in his play room.
wojar wrote:
Got your patent? Hehe
angel

Boise, ID

#180826 Dec 1, 2013
Kim 0806 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! There are some pathetic individuals in the Republican party as well as some who vote that way. But to declare that all are pathetic is both ignorant and myopic. Ron Paul(R. Texas) is one of the most intelligent, articulate, and compassionate politicians of our generation. Although I consider myself to be a liberal Democrat it was his voice of reason that I wanted to hear from the White House. Alas.....
Ron Paul is just another two bit neo fascist like the rest of the Right Bent Ciphers.
He just has a good line of Bullsh*t that dazzles the un-discerning.
'Lets run the country like its a circa 1904 Feed and Tack Store and everything will straighten iteself out.'
This is also the guy who says prohibiting 'Whites Only' signs on restaraunts is 'Government interfering with the Private sector.'
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180827 Dec 1, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Evidently you don't know what I drive! I drive the heart beat of this nation, you are just a bump in the road or just a sail critter.
His perpetual motion buggy sure isn't the heartbeat of anything but play physics.

How's the new revised First Law of Thermodynamics working out?
wojar wrote:
Got your patent? Hehe.
angel

Boise, ID

#180828 Dec 1, 2013
It is hilarous yet sad that so many of these Teabagging losers are STILL beating this dead horse!
A year into his SECOND term and they still have their heads imbedded in the ass-track of denial rather then just face reality.
And they just cant figure out why the majority of Americans view the Right as unfit to lead and consider Birthers as exibit 'A' when it comes to reasons why.
A living symbol of the Right's total break with what the rest of us view as Objective Reality(Which they feel is a Liberal Hoax!)
What a contemptible lot of Culls.Lmao!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180830 Dec 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've proven what a pencil-necked, little polish pile of puke you are! Poor lil failure of a man. LMAO!
Says the Bayou Birfoon in denial of reality. "Can you hear us coming?" Hehe.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180831 Dec 1, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick-weed!! Was I talking to you? If I were, I would have addressed you as, dick-weed!
So LRS-like.

Ottawa

#180832 Dec 1, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just who were you in 1812, you sure wasn't the nation of Canada. When did your country become a nation or are you to French to state.
Seeing as you know nothing of Canada, including not even close when it comes to knowing the population, I don't expect you to know when Canada became a nation. Hint : Same year you bought Alaska. It was called "someone's folly". Oh, but you don't know that either or who I mean, now do you? It's our own history!Shame, ignoramus.

And what matters that we were still a colony in 1812? Ancestors, same stock, British, French, native Indians. 6 to 1, remember?

Umbrella you say? Does that include the drunk "key-holding" generals that Obama had to fire? Your pal Rogue thinks they should've e stayed.

Ottawa

#180833 Dec 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can use up yours instead of ours!
In the meantime...our budget will be in surplus mode in 2015. And we've still got that AAA rating. You?

Ottawa

#180834 Dec 1, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now close your eyes and click you heals together, you will meet the meanest "mother" you have ever seen, good luck!!!!
Sounds like Saddam's mother of all ....LMAO (Dale-LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#180836 Dec 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Bayou Birfoon in denial of reality. "Can you hear us coming?" Hehe.
And the bright boy Justice LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
And you've proven what a pencil-necked, little polish pile of puke you are! Poor lil failure of a man. LMAO! "

Did he mean a "polished" pile or that you are Polish? And if that is what he meant, well, here I thought you were 100% U.S. born citizen. Did you even know you were Polish? Being Polish, I hope you know you can't run for president. So says play lawyer "Justice" ha ha LRS-Dale.
angel

Boise, ID

#180837 Dec 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less if Play Justice Dufus Dale decides to pout in his play room.
<quoted text>
Surely you dont think Dale or the rest of these Rightist Ciphers actually CARE what the Truth is do you?
I mean it has nothing at all to do with where Obama was born or wasnt.
The problem is these scum or so utterly Racist they literally are unable to wrap there heads around or accept a Half Black man as POTUS.
The rest is just mis direction and bullsh*t.
By pretending it about economics or his origin or their 'Patriotism' or Healthcare they can indulge in their dispicable Misogyny and STILL pretend they are braying and bloviating from the Moral High Ground!
How irresistable to a clueless tool like Rogue or Dale!
The ONLY reason this thread even exists.

Ottawa

#180838 Dec 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as you know nothing of Canada, including not even close when it comes to knowing the population, I don't expect you to know when Canada became a nation. Hint : Same year you bought Alaska. It was called "someone's folly". Oh, but you don't know that either or who I mean, now do you? It's our own history!Shame, ignoramus.
And what matters that we were still a colony in 1812? Ancestors, same stock, British, French, native Indians. 6 to 1, remember?
Umbrella you say? Does that include the drunk "key-holding" generals that Obama had to fire? Your pal Rogue thinks they should've e stayed.
"It's our own history! Shame, ignoramus." should've read, obviously, "It's Your own history! Shame, ignoramus."

Ottawa

#180839 Dec 1, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you dont think Dale or the rest of these Rightist Ciphers actually CARE what the Truth is do you?
I mean it has nothing at all to do with where Obama was born or wasnt.
The problem is these scum or so utterly Racist they literally are unable to wrap there heads around or accept a Half Black man as POTUS.
The rest is just mis direction and bullsh*t.
By pretending it about economics or his origin or their 'Patriotism' or Healthcare they can indulge in their dispicable Misogyny and STILL pretend they are braying and bloviating from the Moral High Ground!
How irresistable to a clueless tool like Rogue or Dale!
The ONLY reason this thread even exists.
Amen
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#180841 Dec 1, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's them jobs Ostupida promised?
Where's the $85 billion a month going?
Obama is a corporate hack just like Bush and Cheney.

==========

They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#180842 Dec 1, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct!!! For him to even be in the White House is a violation of the 14th amendment.
Aliens are not authorized to be POTUS!!! Hell, aliens are not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, if they were, they would be called, citizens.
Dale try very had to get this threw the empty space betwen your ears. The President was born in HAWAII and he passed the requtrmants to be Pesident

Ottawa

#180844 Dec 1, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a corporate hack just like Bush and Cheney.
==========
They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
True, but truer for the right than the left. Let's go from the premise that all administrations "work" their unemployment numbers, with Obama using the same system that's been in place for decades. This means that all comparisons are valid, cheating or no cheating on real numbers.

When Obama assumed power in February 2009, rate was 7.8%. 9 months later, it reached 10%. No honest person would attribute that rise to 10% to Obama after only 9 months in office. It was the tsunami that followed GWB's disastrous turn at the helm that moved unemployment numbers north. Today, it's 7.3%, a net improvement and getting better. Yes, Rogue, I know, I know, they are "worked-over" numbers. If that is the case, please don't forget to factor that into GWB's figures.

Ottawa

#180845 Dec 1, 2013
P.S.: And don't forget: Who wanted to eliminate big bankrupt bank and broker bonuses? Obama is who. Who prevented him? Wall street best friend Boehner and his Republican congress and tea partyers. Humph , Boehner loves U.S. citizens so much he prorogued congress end Dec 2012, forgetting to okay emergency aid for NY and NJ hurricane Sandy victims. Someone reminded him, and he reconvened a session to pass the bill.

Don't forget, Obama is no friend of Wall Street. He dares to speak against the Street even though his party needs its contributions. There is no love lost between Obama and Wall Street. The Rogue/LRS-Dale idols and crooks are still smarting from the new oversight regulations he's imposed on them and his desire to cut their unwarranted and bandit-like bonuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,617,725
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,421
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 4 hr spud 30
Millions of dollars paid out by Norcross to Ukr... 9 hr Zofran 1
Benghazi, the REAL story. 11 hr Bad Breath 3
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 11 hr Wanting the truth 477
Trump Just Sux 13 hr Toi Ohta 170

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages