BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243312 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#180804 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The issue was sanity, moron.
LMAO!!! This thread has nothing to do with sanity, as we can all see from your postings!
Anyone that would call the intent of the framers of the 14th amendment crazy, it would seem, you are the crazy ones.
Yep, the framers of the 14th (Citizenship Clause) had it right, no foreign influence.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180805 Nov 30, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You're a nut-case, you should be castrated and locked away from society!!! This nation can not afford people like you to be walking the streets.
Dale thinks if he screams it loud enough it will become true. Meanwhile the guys in white coats will fetch him.

Sonny, no one gives a crap about your play law jurisdiction fantasy and no one cares about your delusional perpetual motion toys.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180806 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The issue was sanity, moron.
LMAO!!! Have you forgotten the thread you are on?
Psst! I have proven that Obama is an alien!!!! NEXT!!!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180807 Nov 30, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Have you forgotten the thread you are on?
Got Alzheimer's?
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Evidently, you aren't sane, so why should I even communicate?
Right from his own deranged mouth.
Pathetic.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#180808 Nov 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd as 2013 they have had a record sea ice not only in the Arctic but Hudson Bay. And if Canada has a shortage of polar bears who are they the only country in the world that allows sport hunting of polar bears?
Ice on Hudson Bay doubling previous years
By Robert On October 15, 2013
“This year’s ice on the Hudson Bay is not only doubling and tripling previous years, but quadrupling some years as well,” says reader Ralph Fato.“Rapid Ice increase in the past week.”
http://iceagenow.info/2013/10/ice-hudson-bay-...
Did my link state anything about the amount of sea ice or did it mention the fact that the sea ice is breaking up weeks earlier than in the past? Polar bear use the ice flows to move to feeding grounds but often cannot get there early enough (especially mother bears with young cubs in tow) when the ice breaks up earlier than usual.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180809 Nov 30, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Have you forgotten the thread you are on?
Play Justice Dale has proven that he is an incoherent, grandiose, delusional fool.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180810 Nov 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you import so much of ours? And why do you rightwingers want that pipeline so badly? Better check it out, LOSER LRS-Dale.
So we can use up yours instead of ours!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180811 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics?
<quoted text>
"You aren't sane" is not about sanity but rather politics?
Insane.
LMAO!!! Now close your eyes and click you heals together, you will meet the meanest "mother" you have ever seen, good luck!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#180812 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Play Justice Dale has proven that he is an incoherent, grandiose, delusional fool.
And you've proven what a pencil-necked, little polish pile of puke you are! Poor lil failure of a man. LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180813 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
Right from his own deranged mouth.
Pathetic.
LMAO!!! You seem to be the one that can't spate politics from light enhancement.
How is that "jurisdiction, thereof" working for you, since I broke it off in your ass?????
Oh, well!!!!! I can see it will be just another day on the farm!!!!! E-I-E-I-O!!!!!
Yep, you are loser and will remain a such!!!!
Yep, got to go and check the cows!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180814 Nov 30, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now close your eyes and click you heals together, you will meet the meanest "mother" you have ever seen, good luck!!!!
"Click heels" from the play law practitioner. That's the epitome of irony. The moron thinks a term of art was used according to his fanciful delusion rather than as it has been accepted for hundreds of years. Friggin' insane.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180815 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Play Justice Dale has proven that he is an incoherent, grandiose, delusional fool.
LMAO!!! Would post you back, but I have already broken that off in your ass!!!!
GO FISAH!!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180816 Nov 30, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
Dale wouldn't be allowed to polish his shoes.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180817 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Dale thinks if he screams it loud enough it will become true. Meanwhile the guys in white coats will fetch him.
Sonny, no one gives a crap about your play law jurisdiction fantasy and no one cares about your delusional perpetual motion toys.
LMAO!!! What do you not understand about complete jurisdiction, scooter?????
I love your complete stupidity!!!! You are sooooooo easy!!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180818 Nov 30, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You seem to be the one that can't spate politics from light enhancement.
How is that "jurisdiction, thereof" working for you, since I broke it off in your ass?????
Oh, well!!!!! I can see it will be just another day on the farm!!!!! E-I-E-I-O!!!!!
Yep, you are loser and will remain a such!!!!
Yep, got to go and check the cows!!!
Sorry Dufus, it's your child's play buggy that is stuck in the mud on the farm.

Dufus doesn't seem to realize the connection between play law and play physics.

Both are child's play. Obvious to any adult.

Got your patent? Hehe.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180819 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>"Click heels" from the play law practitioner. That's the epitome of irony. The moron thinks a term of art was used according to his fanciful delusion rather than as it has been accepted for hundreds of years. Friggin' insane.
LMAO!!! You have met him, it is called "complete jurisdiction" and he has kicked your ass!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180820 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Dale wouldn't be allowed to polish his shoes.
LMAO!!! Why would I want to polish sandals?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180821 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Dale thinks if he screams it loud enough it will become true. Meanwhile the guys in white coats will fetch him.
LMAO!!! I don't have to scream, the framers of the 14th (Citizen Clause) did that for me, anyone born in this nation and subject to a foreign power, does not get ipso facto citizenship.
No need to answer, it was all explained in the Globe, the official record.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180822 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Dufus, it's your child's play buggy that is stuck in the mud on the farm.
Got your patent? Hehe.
LMAO!!!! Evidently you don't know what I drive! I drive the heart beat of this nation, you are just a bump in the road or just a sail critter.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180823 Nov 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Dufus, it's your child's play buggy that is stuck in the mud on the farm.
Got your patent? Hehe.
LMAO!!! This is the last post I will send to you, since your ability has been hampered by your mental state of being.
Oh, how has that "jurisdiction, thereof" been working for you, since I broke it off in your ass?
Replies not needed, I won't respond!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Go fish 1,703,207
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 2 hr Lulz 6
SPOONS.............gime dem Spoons. 2 hr Hillbilly Heaven 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SAUCY FART 64,450
News Skeleton may be of woman from suburbs (Jul '07) 3 hr Scorpio 59
Trump is A 3 hr Walking s t dees 453
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr texas pete 2,770

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages