BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,960)

Showing posts 159,181 - 159,200 of173,795
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards are flaming hypocrites. Nixon ONLY talked about using the IRS to get back at his enemies but Clinton did and Obama did it ten times worse than Clinton but to you Libtards Nixon was evil and Clinton and Obama are great.
The Republican controlled Senate ONLY talked about the nuclear option but the Democrats just passed it and again you Libtards do not see your plutocracy. And you wonder why I call you Libtards???
Watch how democrats fight hard to stop Nuclear Option
Just remember, turn around is fair play and in 14 months the Republicans maybe in control both Houses of Congress.
Oh, Obama is trying to stack the 3rd Federal Court District by appointing more judges than is needed and because the Republicans are blocking it, they think they need the nuclear option.
Remember, FDR tried to increase the numbers of Justices at the Supreme Court so he could appoint them and it was the good Democrats that stopped him!
Nixon ONLY talked because the IRS chief told him to get bent.

Nixon had every intention and made the request.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Back then the President wasn't a king. Remember when power in the U.S. was affected by checks and balances set by our constitution?

Very low... and I mean next to no chance of republicans controlling both the house and the senate in 14 months.

The democrats figured our system out first. Make the most people happy, get the most votes. They enroll thousands of voters a day. I see volunteers around at least twice a week registering people somewhere.

The last time I saw republicans doing the same thing was the Clinton-Bush election. They just seem not to want to do the leg work.

Texas and Ohio are the last of the big vote states that remain a republican majority. And the democrats have nearly every other state with significant electoral college power.

Hence, I don't see a GOP president anytime in the near future either. Barring a colossal screw up.

We seem to be ok with US espionage targeting the average American. So, it would have to be bigger than Snowden... a lot bigger.

The republicans miss opportunity after opportunity... it is almost suspicious. Like they want the democrats in control.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep making it up and immediately believing it. Did you go before 1965? In 1965, the minimum wage was $7.50 and hour. Check it out.
As to Canadian money, the rate in 1965, 48 years ago, was $1.07 Cdn to $1.00 U.S., practically same as it is today. You had a 7 cent premimum of our money. Of course, your saying that "I really didn't want 19.90 worth of Canadian money" only highlights your total ignorance of currencies as the Cdn dollar has always been, and to this day, totally and freely convertible.
Also, you keep making it up as you go. Two things would happen if you handed a $20 bill to any store clerk in Canada, in 1965 or today. He would politely refuse it and tell you to exchange it at the bank first as he/she only accepts Cdn currency , OR, he/she would screw you on the exchange rate and you'd walk away a loser. But you ARE a loser, so no change there.
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is believing that lie, give it up. What is it now?$90?
Isn't it sad that Canada, being an oil exporting nation, has such a lousy exchange rate. Why Germany, who IMPORTS most of their petroleum, has a better exchange rate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon ONLY talked because the IRS chief told him to get bent.
Nixon had every intention and made the request.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Back then the President wasn't a king. Remember when power in the U.S. was affected by checks and balances set by our constitution?
Very low... and I mean next to no chance of republicans controlling both the house and the senate in 14 months.
The democrats figured our system out first. Make the most people happy, get the most votes. They enroll thousands of voters a day. I see volunteers around at least twice a week registering people somewhere.
The last time I saw republicans doing the same thing was the Clinton-Bush election. They just seem not to want to do the leg work.
Texas and Ohio are the last of the big vote states that remain a republican majority. And the democrats have nearly every other state with significant electoral college power.
Hence, I don't see a GOP president anytime in the near future either. Barring a colossal screw up.
We seem to be ok with US espionage targeting the average American. So, it would have to be bigger than Snowden... a lot bigger.
The republicans miss opportunity after opportunity... it is almost suspicious. Like they want the democrats in control.
Ah, that's the F-ing point. Ever hear of the Saturday Night Massacre?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_M...
Most of Nixon's staff turned on him as they were NOT corrupt as he was. But the entire Obama staff if rotten to the core!!!
Obama has not have to order the census people to cook the unemployment figures, they do it and with a wink and a nod he accepts it. Same goes for the IRS, FBI, etc. A wink and a nod is all it takes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Totally disjointed. Gibberish. Gaby Hayes would be envious. Like machine-gun spraying a vacant lot, no hits. Do you want to review your post?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody, some more peanuts from the peanut gallery. Nothing intellectually honest to reply so you throw out an ad hominnem attack. Sooo, no hits, huhhhh? It hit your funny bone!!!
Only an intellectually bankrupt person wood throw peanuts. I just love peanuts as I know I have done my job and jerked some Libtards chain. Chink, chink!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Yep, Nixon's Sandwege did not get kicked off but Obummer Boy's NSA is hard at work trying to undermine that TEA Baggers!!!!
Operation Sandwedge
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Sandwedge was a proposed clandestine intelligence-gathering operation against the political enemies of the Richard Nixon presidential administration, put together by H. R. Haldeman, John Ehrlichman and Jack Caulfield in 1971. Caulfield, a former police officer, detailed a plan to target the Democratic Party and the anti-Vietnam War movement, inspired by what he believed to be the Democratic Party's employment of a private investigation firm.

The operation was planned to aid Nixon's re-election campaign for the 1972 presidential election. Details of Operation Sandwedge included the proposed electronic surveillance of Nixon's enemies to gather information on their financial statuses and sexual activities, to be carried out through illegal black bag operations.

Control of Sandwedge was passed to G. Gordon Liddy, who abandoned it in favor of a strategy of his own devising, Operation Gemstone, which detailed a plan to break into Democratic Party offices in the Watergate complex. Liddy's plan eventually led to the downfall of Nixon's presidency, which Caulfield believed would have been avoided had Sandwedge been acted upon.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Someone should tell Obama.
21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
by Ralph Nader / November 22, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mx8clqb
Dear America:
Costly complexity is baked into Obamacare. No health insurance system is without problems but Canadian style single-payer full Medicare for all is simple, affordable, comprehensive and universal.
In the early 1960s, President Lyndon Johnson enrolled 20 million elderly Americans into Medicare in six months. There were no websites. They did it with index cards!
Below please find 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare.
Repeal Obamacare and replace it with the much more efficient single-payer, everybody in, nobody out, free choice of doctor and hospital.
Love, Canada
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/22-1

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody, some more peanuts from the peanut gallery. Nothing intellectually honest to reply so you throw out an ad hominnem attack. Sooo, no hits, huhhhh? It hit your funny bone!!!
You have no idea what "ad hominem" means. Otherwise, you would not have so called my post which has zero ad hominem.

Nothing intellectually honest you say? As I asked in my post, have reviewed yours? THAT is intellectually honest, throwing twisted opinions around with nothing to back them up like they were facts?

Like I said, gibberish,
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of Nixon's staff turned on him as they were NOT corrupt as he was. But the entire Obama staff if rotten to the core!!!
Obama has not have to order the census people to cook the unemployment figures, they do it and with a wink and a nod he accepts it. Same goes for the IRS, FBI, etc. A wink and a nod is all it takes.
Nixon's men turned on him to save their own skin. Dean sang like a canary because he was set up to get stuck holding the bag. Nice guys, Haldeman, Erlichman, Colson, not so corrupt? What r u smoking?
Owl Gore

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Anyone know what Obama's lie is for next week?
Did he open his mouth?
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Waxman wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, Nostradumbass Waxman is on the birfoon forum.
Did you embarrass yourself off the other thread again, Wax?
I did not inhale and Monica did not swallow! And if your cigar starts to smoke, try a little KY jelly.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Haldeman tried for perjury, conspiracy, and obstruction of justice only had to be jailed for 18 months because he was not so corrupt. Sure.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Do you know how Hillary solved the Intern Problem? She started to hire only guys. The only problem was that it backfired on her as Chelsea started to date one.
So Hillary confronted her daughter saying, "You're not having sex with that intern, are you"? And Chelsea replied, "Not according to Dad I'm not"!
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
On April 13, 2005, then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) stood up on the Senate floor
to > oppose < efforts to invoke
the so-called "nuclear option"--the same strategy that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid implemented on Thursday.[and 0 > agreed < with!]
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Mann D. Lifeboats
Here are two words: "moral reprobates."
Or "pathological liars."
Or "scum of the earth" -- or "evil Communists."
Christopher ...
OBONGO is BEYOND DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Agreeeee ...
2005? That was before half the filibustered appointments in history happened in the past five years. Duh!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep making it up and immediately believing it. Did you go before 1965? In 1965, the minimum wage was $7.50 and hour. Check it out.
As to Canadian money, the rate in 1965, 48 years ago, was $1.07 Cdn to $1.00 U.S., practically same as it is today. You had a 7 cent premimum of our money. Of course, your saying that "I really didn't want 19.90 worth of Canadian money" only highlights your total ignorance of currencies as the Cdn dollar has always been, and to this day, totally and freely convertible.
Also, you keep making it up as you go. Two things would happen if you handed a $20 bill to any store clerk in Canada, in 1965 or today. He would politely refuse it and tell you to exchange it at the bank first as he/she only accepts Cdn currency , OR, he/she would screw you on the exchange rate and you'd walk away a loser. But you ARE a loser, so no change there.
<quoted text>
Isn't it sad that Canada, being an oil exporting nation, has such a lousy exchange rate. Why Germany, who IMPORTS most of their petroleum, has a better exchange rate.
Why oh why do you purposely decide to display your ignorance when it comes to politics, culture, military and now, the economy?

The Cdn-American exchange rate is almost at par, there is a 5 cent U.S. advantage at the moment. Not bad when you consider that yes, you do produce more oil than we do, and yes, your economy is 10 times bigger (not stronger), bigger. Now, to simply prove your ignorance in monetary matters, I will ask you if the British economy is stronger than the U.S. economy. It isn't? Then why does it take $1.40 to buy one british pound? Is the Greek economy stronger than the U.S. economy? No? Then why does it take almost $1.40 U.S. to buy one Euro?

To further pound your ignorance into the ground, I will point out that you wrote that "Why Germany, who IMPORTS most of their petroleum, has a better exchange rate". Rogue, birther, Germany is on the Euro, there are no more Deutchmarks, and if there were, they would be worth less than a Canadian or U.S. dollar, which is where it was at when they adopted the Euro standard. Geesh...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
More gibberish. More frustrated angry gibberish. More frustrated hateful gibberish. More "I'll say anything against Obama even when I know it's invented and a lie because I CAN'T STAND TO SEE THAT BLACK MAN AND HIS BLACK FAMILY IN THE WHITE HOUSE, IT'S NOT NATURAL, GOD DIDN'T INTEND FOR THAT TO HAPPEN".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
by Ralph Nader / November 22, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mx8clqb
Dear America:
Costly complexity is baked into Obamacare. No health insurance system is without problems but Canadian style single-payer full Medicare for all is simple, affordable, comprehensive and universal.
In the early 1960s, President Lyndon Johnson enrolled 20 million elderly Americans into Medicare in six months. There were no websites. They did it with index cards!
Below please find 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare.
Repeal Obamacare and replace it with the much more efficient single-payer, everybody in, nobody out, free choice of doctor and hospital.
Love, Canada
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/22-1
Much flattered am I, and thank you. But our system is not perfect, needs improvements and additions in many areas and in these hard times, is suffering a tad. But for all our complaints, we like it. My wife's cold is persisting. She phoned her doctor at 11AM, saw him (replacing her regular doctor who takes Fridays off) at 1PM, got her prescription and is home. Cost of visit and prescription :$ ZERO. And no parking fees.

It's interesting that at its inception in 1965, proponents got hate mail, were threatened, insurance companies predicted the doom of our medical system and the populace was AGAINST medicare to the tune of over 60%. Today, I'll go out on a limb, won't check, I challenge birthers to prove me wrong, our universal health care gets a 90%+ rating. ANY gov't that wants to diminish benefits or dismantle it is DOA at the next election.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon's men turned on him to save their own skin. Dean sang like a canary because he was set up to get stuck holding the bag. Nice guys, Haldeman, Erlichman, Colson, not so corrupt? What r u smoking?
Who appointed all those guys? Nixon? Of course not, Rogue will have us believe. Did his attorney general, Mitchell, yes THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, the one who's sworn to uphold the law, set an example, did he not do jail time, 19 months for his involvement in Watergate? He was Nixon's alter ego, HIS point man, his confidant. Oh, yes, I forgot, Nixon did not know about the Watergate breakin, Mitchell forgot to tell him LMAO (LRS under another moniker tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally disjointed. Gibberish. Gaby Hayes would be envious. Like machine-gun spraying a vacant lot, no hits. Do you want to review your post?
<quoted text>
Only an intellectually bankrupt person wood throw peanuts. I just love peanuts as I know I have done my job and jerked some Libtards chain. Chink, chink!
See the intellectually-corrupt person
See Rogue
See the intellectually-corrupt person throw peanuts at monkey Rogue
See monkey Rogue catch and eat the peanuts
See the intellectually-corrupt person walk away
See the monkey Rogue rattle his cage and seek personal satisfaction.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Slick Willie wrote:
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not inhale and Monica did not swallow! And if your cigar starts to smoke, try a little KY jelly.
It was wrong, but all of that didn't kill over 200,000 persons and cost billions, thereby almost bankrupting the U.S.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It was wrong, but all of that didn't kill over 200,000 persons and cost billions, thereby almost bankrupting the U.S.
Correction : Trillions, not billions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,181 - 159,200 of173,795
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min lily boca raton fl 1,073,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMare 48,707
Amy 7-14 18 min Mister Tonka 6
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 25 min Here is another one 354
Abby 7-14 26 min not a ghost 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min scirocco 67,558
Mailer, RDP , Smtp , Leads, Shell, Logins, Cpan... (Sep '12) 28 min joel 10
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Cook County was issued at July 14 at 11:45AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search