BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180191 Nov 22, 2013
Haldeman tried for perjury, conspiracy, and obstruction of justice only had to be jailed for 18 months because he was not so corrupt. Sure.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#180192 Nov 22, 2013
Do you know how Hillary solved the Intern Problem? She started to hire only guys. The only problem was that it backfired on her as Chelsea started to date one.
So Hillary confronted her daughter saying, "You're not having sex with that intern, are you"? And Chelsea replied, "Not according to Dad I'm not"!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#180194 Nov 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
On April 13, 2005, then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) stood up on the Senate floor
to > oppose < efforts to invoke
the so-called "nuclear option"--the same strategy that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid implemented on Thursday.[and 0 > agreed < with!]
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Mann D. Lifeboats
Here are two words: "moral reprobates."
Or "pathological liars."
Or "scum of the earth" -- or "evil Communists."
Christopher ...
OBONGO is BEYOND DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Agreeeee ...
2005? That was before half the filibustered appointments in history happened in the past five years. Duh!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180195 Nov 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep making it up and immediately believing it. Did you go before 1965? In 1965, the minimum wage was $7.50 and hour. Check it out.
As to Canadian money, the rate in 1965, 48 years ago, was $1.07 Cdn to $1.00 U.S., practically same as it is today. You had a 7 cent premimum of our money. Of course, your saying that "I really didn't want 19.90 worth of Canadian money" only highlights your total ignorance of currencies as the Cdn dollar has always been, and to this day, totally and freely convertible.
Also, you keep making it up as you go. Two things would happen if you handed a $20 bill to any store clerk in Canada, in 1965 or today. He would politely refuse it and tell you to exchange it at the bank first as he/she only accepts Cdn currency , OR, he/she would screw you on the exchange rate and you'd walk away a loser. But you ARE a loser, so no change there.
<quoted text>
Isn't it sad that Canada, being an oil exporting nation, has such a lousy exchange rate. Why Germany, who IMPORTS most of their petroleum, has a better exchange rate.
Why oh why do you purposely decide to display your ignorance when it comes to politics, culture, military and now, the economy?

The Cdn-American exchange rate is almost at par, there is a 5 cent U.S. advantage at the moment. Not bad when you consider that yes, you do produce more oil than we do, and yes, your economy is 10 times bigger (not stronger), bigger. Now, to simply prove your ignorance in monetary matters, I will ask you if the British economy is stronger than the U.S. economy. It isn't? Then why does it take $1.40 to buy one british pound? Is the Greek economy stronger than the U.S. economy? No? Then why does it take almost $1.40 U.S. to buy one Euro?

To further pound your ignorance into the ground, I will point out that you wrote that "Why Germany, who IMPORTS most of their petroleum, has a better exchange rate". Rogue, birther, Germany is on the Euro, there are no more Deutchmarks, and if there were, they would be worth less than a Canadian or U.S. dollar, which is where it was at when they adopted the Euro standard. Geesh...

Ottawa

#180196 Nov 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, that's the F-ing point. Ever hear of the Saturday Night Massacre?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_M...
Most of Nixon's staff turned on him as they were NOT corrupt as he was. But the entire Obama staff if rotten to the core!!!
Obama has not have to order the census people to cook the unemployment figures, they do it and with a wink and a nod he accepts it. Same goes for the IRS, FBI, etc. A wink and a nod is all it takes.
More gibberish. More frustrated angry gibberish. More frustrated hateful gibberish. More "I'll say anything against Obama even when I know it's invented and a lie because I CAN'T STAND TO SEE THAT BLACK MAN AND HIS BLACK FAMILY IN THE WHITE HOUSE, IT'S NOT NATURAL, GOD DIDN'T INTEND FOR THAT TO HAPPEN".

Ottawa

#180197 Nov 22, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
by Ralph Nader / November 22, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mx8clqb
Dear America:
Costly complexity is baked into Obamacare. No health insurance system is without problems but Canadian style single-payer full Medicare for all is simple, affordable, comprehensive and universal.
In the early 1960s, President Lyndon Johnson enrolled 20 million elderly Americans into Medicare in six months. There were no websites. They did it with index cards!
Below please find 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare.
Repeal Obamacare and replace it with the much more efficient single-payer, everybody in, nobody out, free choice of doctor and hospital.
Love, Canada
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/22-1
Much flattered am I, and thank you. But our system is not perfect, needs improvements and additions in many areas and in these hard times, is suffering a tad. But for all our complaints, we like it. My wife's cold is persisting. She phoned her doctor at 11AM, saw him (replacing her regular doctor who takes Fridays off) at 1PM, got her prescription and is home. Cost of visit and prescription :$ ZERO. And no parking fees.

It's interesting that at its inception in 1965, proponents got hate mail, were threatened, insurance companies predicted the doom of our medical system and the populace was AGAINST medicare to the tune of over 60%. Today, I'll go out on a limb, won't check, I challenge birthers to prove me wrong, our universal health care gets a 90%+ rating. ANY gov't that wants to diminish benefits or dismantle it is DOA at the next election.

Ottawa

#180198 Nov 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Nixon's men turned on him to save their own skin. Dean sang like a canary because he was set up to get stuck holding the bag. Nice guys, Haldeman, Erlichman, Colson, not so corrupt? What r u smoking?
Who appointed all those guys? Nixon? Of course not, Rogue will have us believe. Did his attorney general, Mitchell, yes THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, the one who's sworn to uphold the law, set an example, did he not do jail time, 19 months for his involvement in Watergate? He was Nixon's alter ego, HIS point man, his confidant. Oh, yes, I forgot, Nixon did not know about the Watergate breakin, Mitchell forgot to tell him LMAO (LRS under another moniker tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#180199 Nov 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally disjointed. Gibberish. Gaby Hayes would be envious. Like machine-gun spraying a vacant lot, no hits. Do you want to review your post?
<quoted text>
Only an intellectually bankrupt person wood throw peanuts. I just love peanuts as I know I have done my job and jerked some Libtards chain. Chink, chink!
See the intellectually-corrupt person
See Rogue
See the intellectually-corrupt person throw peanuts at monkey Rogue
See monkey Rogue catch and eat the peanuts
See the intellectually-corrupt person walk away
See the monkey Rogue rattle his cage and seek personal satisfaction.

Ottawa

#180200 Nov 22, 2013
Slick Willie wrote:
Waxman wrote:
Anyone know what Obama's lie is for next week?
<quoted text>
I did not inhale and Monica did not swallow! And if your cigar starts to smoke, try a little KY jelly.
It was wrong, but all of that didn't kill over 200,000 persons and cost billions, thereby almost bankrupting the U.S.

Ottawa

#180202 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
It was wrong, but all of that didn't kill over 200,000 persons and cost billions, thereby almost bankrupting the U.S.
Correction : Trillions, not billions.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#180203 Nov 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, that's the F-ing point. Ever hear of the Saturday Night Massacre?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_M...
Most of Nixon's staff turned on him as they were NOT corrupt as he was. But the entire Obama staff if rotten to the core!!!
Obama has not have to order the census people to cook the unemployment figures, they do it and with a wink and a nod he accepts it. Same goes for the IRS, FBI, etc. A wink and a nod is all it takes.
Rouge, you won't get an argument from me. We completely agree here.

Where we differ is that you seem to be under the impression that it would be different under GOP rule.

This is a mere continuation of same ole'...

It has been like that since Reagan no matter who was in power. Maybe it was like that with him too. I may have just been too young to care.

My entire adult life... a wink and a nod followed by a cigar has been standard operating procedure in America.

Every President grabs a little more power... I began to realize what we called America was over when executive order started trumping all.

Ottawa

#180204 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Your jokes are like shit, Rogue. You free shit, you defrost shit.
Shit . Lol. Your jokes are like shit, Rogue. You freeZE shit, you defrost shit. But you're smart, lol, I'm sure you got it the 1st time.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180205 Nov 22, 2013
Allow me to add that the birth of the NSA and the DOHS were the harbingers of the last days.

Someday, If I am lucky enough to live that long... my grandchildren will be regaled with tales that will include the phrase...

"We called it America."

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180207 Nov 22, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
by Ralph Nader / November 22, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mx8clqb
Dear America:
Costly complexity is baked into Obamacare. No health insurance system is without problems but Canadian style single-payer full Medicare for all is simple, affordable, comprehensive and universal.
In the early 1960s, President Lyndon Johnson enrolled 20 million elderly Americans into Medicare in six months. There were no websites. They did it with index cards!
Below please find 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare.
Repeal Obamacare and replace it with the much more efficient single-payer, everybody in, nobody out, free choice of doctor and hospital.
Love, Canada
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/22-1
***APPLAUSE***

This has been bothering me for years.

I will now provide affordable national health care in two sentences...

Move the starting age for medicaid down 5 or 10 years.
Next year, rinse and repeat until it hits zero.

TAA frickin DAA!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#180208 Nov 22, 2013
Weird.

I could have sworn while wheeling through post I saw AL respond to one of my posts... don't know which one.

I am sure I saw it. The only thing that jumped out at me was that she called me "hacker". Like it was a bad thing.

The post seems to have vanished.

Ottawa

#180209 Nov 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Allow me to add that the birth of the NSA and the DOHS were the harbingers of the last days.
Someday, If I am lucky enough to live that long... my grandchildren will be regaled with tales that will include the phrase...
"We called it America."
Or "Bye bye Miss American Pie"?

Don't fret, we of the whole wide world are all in the same boat.

Ottawa

#180211 Nov 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ...
like a LOT of mine DO!
Seems they have TOO MUCH TRUTH in them ...
;~)
So, you admit that Scrutiny's posts "have TOO MUCH TRUTH in them ...." There, now, was that so hard?
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#180213 Nov 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Weird.
I could have sworn while wheeling through post I saw AL respond to one of my posts... don't know which one.
I am sure I saw it. The only thing that jumped out at me was that she called me "hacker". Like it was a bad thing.
The post seems to have vanished.
Lay off the wicked weed.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#180214 Nov 22, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge, you won't get an argument from me. We completely agree here.
Where we differ is that you seem to be under the impression that it would be different under GOP rule.
This is a mere continuation of same ole'...
It has been like that since Reagan no matter who was in power. Maybe it was like that with him too. I may have just been too young to care.
My entire adult life... a wink and a nod followed by a cigar has been standard operating procedure in America.
Every President grabs a little more power... I began to realize what we called America was over when executive order started trumping all.
When Nixon was in the White House he was the one that was corrupt while most of his staff was not. Under Reagan it was Reagan and most of his staff was not corrupt but some of his staff where. Under Obama, Obama and all his staff are corrupt.
Obama makes me look like a choir boy!
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#180215 Nov 22, 2013
Slick Willie wrote:
Waxman wrote:
Anyone know what Obama's lie is for next week?
<quoted text>
I did not inhale and Monica did not swallow! And if your cigar starts to smoke, try a little KY jelly.
Rogue Dumbarse, your phallic obsession is showing again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min harmonious 1,109,449
Amy 9-16 33 min Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 40 min ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 1 hr Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 2 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search