BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
158,981 - 159,000 of 174,884 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

And what is funny is that you Libtards thought Reagan was an actor when Bill could out act him any day of the week. And that was all it was, was an act for Clinton. Same with Obama.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people on food stamps have a job, Rogue? With a minimum wage ranging anywhere from $3.00 to $5.00 an hour, what do you expect? With unions being bashed and battered by republicans, and workers losing wages and rights, what DO you expect?
Are you referring to the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) District 751, District W-24 union who voted Wednesday to reject the Boeing Company’s offer of an eight-year contract extension that would have expired in 2024 and could cost a lot of people that earn 80 - 100 thousand dollars a year to lose their jobs plus the tens of thousands of people that benefit directly and indirectly because of that contract?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Er, Rogue,what's the news on Zimmerman lately?

http://www.inquisitr.com/856539/george-zimmer .
I was wondering how long it would take you.
Tell us, why after GZ allegedly put a shotgun to the face of his girl friend she calmly called 911? If she was really afraid, why did he allegedly have to push her out of the house? There seems to be way to many questions here.
Oh, the last year of my 21 year marriage my wife tried to provoke me into assaulting her and all I would do is take a long walk.
I like women to much to want to share a cell with a Bubba for twenty odd years! It is to easy to get a new woman and they are not worth prison time.
Oh, our daughter broke off relations with her mother five years ago. She use to be a real nice lady but I probably would not recognize her today.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Obama doubled the number of people on welfare! He doubled the number of people on food stamps! And what is sad is that you think that this is progress. I think it is progress when more people have jobs and can take care of themselves and their families!!!
91 million out of work, where's them jobs Barry?

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"Probably?"
Good one, snow job. You're a real hoot. What a rousing defense of economic policies you clearly understand very well.
Who's living in all the fine houses, Dingus? Hard workers or welfare slugs?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Why are you coming back on this? Hasn't it been hashed out often enough? You repeat this , why, it's like it was never mentioned before. And when did Obama pretend he was Muslim? Ever seen him going to worship at a Mosqué? Have you? And in our exchanges, haven't we pretty much established that yes, he "prays" to garner votes, AS EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON has done, except for Jimmy Carter who was no doubt the only sincere church-goer.
Slow "criticize Obama day" for you, Rogue? Can't find anything "meaty", so you rehash old idiocies.
Today was the anniversary of the Gettysburg Address,instead of going to Gettysburg today he stubbed them. There is a recording of Obama reciting the Gettysburg Address, but he left out 'under God'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

<quoted text>
How many people on food stamps have a job, Rogue? With a minimum wage ranging anywhere from $3.00 to $5.00 an hour, what do you expect? With unions being bashed and battered by republicans, and workers losing wages and rights, what DO you expect?
If Obama had not been to anti-business, most of those people would have jobs and be able to support themselves and their families.
You do know that businessmen tend to be Republicans. How can Japanese build wings for Boeing 777Xs less than American union workers and still ship them to America for final assembly and still save Boeing money?!?
Stick that in your crack pipe and think about it!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the reality is that the lib's are the party of and for the rich. The poor lib's are just the useful idiots being tossed someone else's dime to keep them on the plantation and dependent and voting for the santa that brings them the presents.
Makes sense to me, Oblama is a puppet, a stooge.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

angel wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Libs are the party of the Rich' right...are you an idiot or just another Teabagging Liar hoping that if you claim something and someone is dumb enough to beleive it its worthwhile?
$85 billion a month is propping up Wall Street and mega banks, what's up with that? Where's the jobs?

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its really amazing that Teabagging fools such as yourself are so Bankrupt in the Self Knowledge Dept.you cant see how incredibly transparent and hypocritical your Faux concern for the Human Rights of AlQueda Terrorists truly is.
It is Laughable at best Contemptous at worst.
Your heroine Hilary is against almost all efforts to contain the terrorists who would kill you and all your family, will you support her?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

<quoted text>
What 's this "under God" stuff? I thought you were a secular republic.
Lincoln never made that statement and neither did over forty other Presidents,Obama is the only one that has said that our country is not a Christian country.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this: On January 20, 2009 the date that Obama became President the Dow Jones was at 7949.09. At the closing on November 18, 2013 The Dow Jones was at 15976. This is a 100% increase of the Dow Jones since Obama became President. As for inflation or CPI, the cost of goods in 2009 rose 9.14% in 2013. In other words, what cost $100 in 2009 would cost 109.14 in 2013.
So using your argument that the DJIA is breaking even when corrected for inflation doesn't hold up when challenged by FACTS.
As such, the Dow Jones double from 2009 to 2013 under Obama's administration and the inflation/CPI rose only 9.14% during the same time.
So you're a bootlikker and asskisser for the uber wealthy? Interesting, Adolph.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their
Tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,'Kemo Sabe, look Towards sky, what you see?
'The Lone Ranger replies,'I see millions of stars.'
What that tell you?' asked Tonto.
The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorological, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?'
"You dumb as Obama voter. It means someone stole the tent."
Hilarious.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Er, Rogue,what's the news on Zimmerman lately?
The filthy, violent, racist dirtbag Traygone B. Buckwheat is still dead. No need to thank me.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its really amazing that Teabagging fools such as yourself are so Bankrupt in the Self Knowledge Dept.you cant see how incredibly transparent and hypocritical your Faux concern for the Human Rights of AlQueda Terrorists truly is.
It is Laughable at best Contemptous at worst.
Watching John Kennedy get shot is
too unreal. Seeing his wife catch
his head makes you wonder if she
knew what was going to happen.
Maybe she knew that they were going
to kill him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.inquisitr.com/856539/george-zimmer...
That he seems to be an idiot and can't stop doing stupid things. Seems he has a history of being stupid Jacques, he's a democrat.
So he's a democrat? How so? And if democrats are stupid, I'd like to know how one would define a republican.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you when there is an election near? When you see a WHITE Democrat in a Black church! And all the politician wants is their vote. Bill Clinton was sooooo good he could switch from a laugh to a cry in mid-stride when he saw a camera!!!
Bill Clinton at Ron Brown's funeral
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are you that dumb? I've told you a hundred times, ALL presidents attend church to garner votes. Except Jimmy Carter. In my opinion, he was the only sincere of the bunch.

What's wrong with Clinton attending Brown's funeral? Brown was his secretary of commerce when his airplane crashed in then-Yugoslavia. Brown was black, so his funeral happened to be in a black church. You think Clinton was there to attract voters?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) District 751, District W-24 union who voted Wednesday to reject the Boeing Company’s offer of an eight-year contract extension that would have expired in 2024 and could cost a lot of people that earn 80 - 100 thousand dollars a year to lose their jobs plus the tens of thousands of people that benefit directly and indirectly because of that contract?
Nope.§tart with the ridiculous minimum wage of which so many companies are taking advantage of. Ranks right up there with child labour and near-slavery.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
An unnamed source??? LOL!
Just what should be expected from a fraud!
The U.S. government in the final months leading up to the 2012 presidential election released “faked” unemployment data, according to a bombshell report from the New York Post.
The source is named the New York Post, that LIEberal bastion of Obama Ass-crack licking truthers!
Yes, Kentucky Klown Kar. The source was named and discredited today. Another loser with a vendetta who made his way into the news cycle for a day, only to die with his unfounded story.

But birfoons love made up stories, so I'm sure this one will continue to rattle around in your little tin trap of a brain for another day or two.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering how long it would take you.
Tell us, why after GZ allegedly put a shotgun to the face of his girl friend she calmly called 911? If she was really afraid, why did he allegedly have to push her out of the house? There seems to be way to many questions here.
Oh, the last year of my 21 year marriage my wife tried to provoke me into assaulting her and all I would do is take a long walk.
I like women to much to want to share a cell with a Bubba for twenty odd years! It is to easy to get a new woman and they are not worth prison time.
Oh, our daughter broke off relations with her mother five years ago. She use to be a real nice lady but I probably would not recognize her today.
Is your crack dealer the same guy as Mayor Ford? Are you out of your mind ?

Z. was arrested and later released for assaulting a policeman BEFORE he killed Martin;

Z. killed Martin. Very controversial

Z. threatened his soon-to-be ex-wife and soon-to-be in-laws with a gun. She dropped charges but regretted doing so;

Z. unbelievably has a girl friend (not the brightest of the bright is she, in passing) whom he threatens with a gun.

So, you're still in denial, Rogue? You don't think the dude is aggressive, right? You don't think there is a faint possibility, given his propensity for waiving guns in people's faces, that he is a tad aggressive? Or, a loser? What about it?

Will you be his apologist again if and when he ever kills someone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,081,728
Why can't we all just get along? LOL 3 min Tina Moore 1
Abby 7-28 3 min edogxxx 6
You need a good looking man to hold on with cal... 5 min Mr Mike 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min edogxxx 97,553
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 14 min Albuquerque 4
2 men charged with attempted murder in shooting... 28 min reality is a crutch 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT