BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,948)

Showing posts 158,941 - 158,960 of174,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you did not answer my question. Answering a question with another question is not an answer. And you call them "parables"? I call it shifting the blame.
In your sick mind it is okay for Obama to kill innocent civilians because ..... Bush did it. But you will bash Bush on the issue but ignore the fact that three our of four people killed in Obama's drone attacks are innocent civilians.
Now, how many deaths are you okay with? None if it was Bush but how many for Obama?
At least Bush tried to capture them and put them in GITMO while Obama would rather kill them than capture them.
I know, reality is tuff for you Libtards, but try.
Its really amazing that Teabagging fools such as yourself are so Bankrupt in the Self Knowledge Dept.you cant see how incredibly transparent and hypocritical your Faux concern for the Human Rights of AlQueda Terrorists truly is.
It is Laughable at best Contemptous at worst.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

I have been talking about this for a long time. That under G.W. Bush, about a third of the monthly jobs reports were revised upwards, a third downward and a third were not changed.
But during Obama's first four years NOT ONE report was revised DOWNWARD, only a few were not changed and all the rest were revised UPWARDS.
Statistically this is impossible yet the Libtards have summarily dismissed this issue simply saying that modern computers have reduced the errors. But if that was true, why were NONE revised DOWNWARD in Obama's first four years?
Now, was Obama complicit in this scandal? Probably not but the Libtards who were not only not punished, they were PROMOTED. Yep, Lie-up for Obama and Move-UP!!!

Census 'faked' 2012 Election Jobs Report

By John Crudele November 18, 2013

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012.
http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-201...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the reality is that the lib's are the party of and for the rich. The poor lib's are just the useful idiots being tossed someone else's dime to keep them on the plantation and dependent and voting for the santa that brings them the presents.
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Libs are the party of the Rich' right...are you an idiot or just another Teabagging Liar hoping that if you claim something and someone is dumb enough to beleive it its worthwhile?
Hard to admit it, but it is true. Is Nancy Pelosi poor? You see, the Progressives put poor people in ghettos, educated their children in ghetto schools so they will become good domestic servants, give they free stuff like Obama phones, and they are happy and will vote for Obama.
All the Democrats have none is figured out a way to re-enslave black people and Hispanics and other minorities. The Liberals do not want to solve racial issues because once they do, they will no longer be needed and they can't have that as they will be out of a job.
Oh, most sport teams owners are Conservatives and they will go out and find the best athletes they can afford regardless of their skin color or how many times they have been arrested so long as they, the owners, can make money.
For every Magic Johnson or Michael Gordon who make it rich, there are a hundred that burn out and end up bankrupt two years after they leave the majors.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you did not answer my question. Answering a question with another question is not an answer. And you call them "parables"? I call it shifting the blame.
In your sick mind it is okay for Obama to kill innocent civilians because ..... Bush did it. But you will bash Bush on the issue but ignore the fact that three our of four people killed in Obama's drone attacks are innocent civilians.
Now, how many deaths are you okay with? None if it was Bush but how many for Obama?
At least Bush tried to capture them and put them in GITMO while Obama would rather kill them than capture them.
I know, reality is tuff for you Libtards, but try.
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its really amazing that Teabagging fools such as yourself are so Bankrupt in the Self Knowledge Dept.you cant see how incredibly transparent and hypocritical your Faux concern for the Human Rights of AlQueda Terrorists truly is.
It is Laughable at best Contemptous at worst.
While you Libtards would rather kill suspected terrorist rather than capture them and put them in GITMO.
Imagine you are a soldier and you know Obama is releasing enemy combatants who are now trying to kill you and you have a chance to capture them again and you ask yourself, "If I capture this guy and Obama lets him go, he may return to kill me or my buddies". So you decide not to try and capture him and just go ahead and kill him.
Yep, you Libtards are always doing things that have unintended consequences.
Like when Jimmy Carter turned his back on the Shah of Iran allowing Iran to become a theocracy who's goal is to kill Americans. Personally I didn't care how many Iranian people the Shah killed or tortured so long as we Americans are safer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

angel wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Libs are the party of the Rich' right...are you an idiot or just another Teabagging Liar hoping that if you claim something and someone is dumb enough to beleive it its worthwhile?
It is rally sad about how many Libtards are as stupid as you are.

Seven of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats, 02 Dec 2012

Insider Report

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/InsiderReport/Richest-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Obama doubled the number of people on welfare! He doubled the number of people on food stamps! And what is sad is that you think that this is progress. I think it is progress when more people have jobs and can take care of themselves and their families!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people on food stamps have a job, Rogue? With a minimum wage ranging anywhere from $3.00 to $5.00 an hour, what do you expect? With unions being bashed and battered by republicans, and workers losing wages and rights, what DO you expect?
Didn't read my last sentence, did you? How sad. Try reading it again!
"I think it is progress when more people have jobs and can take care of themselves and their families!!!"!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree with pollsters, the media, make wild predictions and when nothing comes true, you blame them. It's never your doing. Well, well.
As to the DJIA, well, it's risen so quickly and so well, it'll still be high even if it loses 1,500 points at stimulus end. Do you get it? Example : If my newspaper says my man/woman will win such and such an election, and he/she does not, according to your reasoning, I would not have been wrong, the media would. Correct?
You wrote : "Now, how many people does Obama have to kill before you get upset?!?" Well, what is it about the word "regrettable" you don't understand? And, how many people? One is too many, BUT how about 400 times the number of people? How often have you written that the 1 million+ Vietnamese and American deaths and millions maimed have upset you? How often have you written that the hundreds of thousands Iraqis and Afghans have upset you?
No, it is YOU who do not get it. The DJIA topped at at 14,138 in November 2007!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DJIA_histor...
The current DJIA is up 13% over that high. but when corrected for INFLATION, it is just breaking even!!! And when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks, it will drop at least 10%!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 2006 elections the congress went to the democrats and they did nothing to correct the "pension fix" that was passed earlier that year. That "fix" is the reason most say the post office is in trouble more then any thing else. Then in 2008-2010, the congress and the presidency was in total control of the democrats, and what did they do to correct the problem? That would be a big zero, nada, zilch! In other words, not a damn thing. So again Jacques, why is it the republicans fault the USPS is in such dire straights?
The Republicans initiated the pension rip-off. Yes, the Dems had a little under 2 years to fix it, and they should've. But it remains that they did not rip off the post office, the Repubs did. And it's the Repbubs in Congress who lately vetoed the halt of expensive and unnecessary Saturday mail delivery.

As to the U.S. post office, and even though a govt agency, it delivers the mail and parcel post as well if not better than the UPS's and FedEx's of this world, and at less cost.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Obama doubled the number of people on welfare! He doubled the number of people on food stamps! And what is sad is that you think that this is progress. I think it is progress when more people have jobs and can take care of themselves and their families!!!
<quoted text>
Didn't read my last sentence, did you? How sad. Try reading it again!
"I think it is progress when more people have jobs and can take care of themselves and their families!!!"!!!
No, YOU didn't read mine. And your sentence ends "more people have jobs and can take care of themselves and their families!!!"!!!". YES, and at $5.00 an hour, marching straight to the food bank or supermarket with food stamps. Are you telling me that the 49 million citizens on food stamps are all unemployed? Wow.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The current DJIA is up 13% over that high. but when corrected for INFLATION, it is just breaking even!!! And when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks, it will drop at least 10%!!!
Another prediction. Who will you blame when THAT one doesn't come true?

As to your inflation figures, and when GWB disastrously handed the reins over to Obama in Feb 2009,, the DJIA was at 7850. At 3% compound inflation, the DJIA today should be at 9,200. It's at 16,000. So much for your inflation theories. So much for 2007 as a watershed date. Why do you do this? Do you think that everyone here is in your league, intellectually speaking? Do you think that you can just imagine stuff , shout it out and walk away?
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Our corrupt corporate rightwing and mainstream media is saturating the citizenry with this nonsense of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford instead of important issues that effect all of us.

----------

We Don't Wanna Hear It: Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to NSA's Bulk Collection Program / November 18, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/ljuneyo
Nation's highest court refuses to entertain challenge of domestic spying program revealed by Edward Snowden
The Supreme Court on Monday refused to consider a challenge to the National Security Agency’s global sweep of telephone and communications.(File)The U.S. Supreme Court unceremoniously denied a legal challenge brought against the National Security Agency for its domestic spying program that has allowed for the bulk collection of the phone data of millions of U.S. cell phone users.
The challenge, brought by the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), was unique in that it was the first of its kind to reach the Supreme Court by bypassing lower federal courts.
That was necessary, according to EPIC, because no other federal court would have the authority to challenge the secrecy inherent in the NSA program or weigh in on the closed-door authorization the spy agency received from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) which approved the process by which Verizon was compelled to hand over all of its customer records—which number in the tens of millions—to the government.
The existence of the program only came to public light after a FISC order was leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden and published in a newspaper article by journalist Glenn Greenwald in June.
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/11/...

---------

The Obamacare Disaster and the Poison of Party Loyalty
November 18, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mouce3r
Four years ago, countless Democratic leaders and allies pushed for passage of Barack Obama’s complex healthcare act while arguing that his entire presidency was at stake. The party hierarchy whipped the Congressional Progressive Caucus into line, while MoveOn and other loyal groups stayed in step along with many liberal pundits.
Lauding the president’s healthcare plan for its structure of “regulation, mandates, subsidies and competition,” New York Times columnist Paul Krugman wrote in July 2009 that the administration’s fate hung in the balance:“Knock away any of the four main pillars of reform, and the whole thing will collapse—and probably take the Obama presidency down with it.” Such warnings were habitual until Obamacare became law eight months later.
Meanwhile, some progressives were pointing out that—contrary to the right-wing fantasy of a “government takeover of healthcare”—Obama’s Affordable Care Act actually further enthroned for-profit insurance firms atop the system. As I wrote at the time,“The continued dominance of the insurance industry is the key subtext of the healthcare battle that has been raging in Washington. But that dominance is routinely left out of the news media's laser-beam concentration on whether a monumental healthcare law will emerge to save Obama's presidency.”
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/18-0

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
Our corrupt corporate rightwing and mainstream media is saturating the citizenry with this nonsense of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford instead of important issues that effect all of us.
----------
We Don't Wanna Hear It: Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to NSA's Bulk Collection Program / November 18, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/ljuneyo
Nation's highest court refuses to entertain challenge of domestic spying program revealed by Edward Snowden
The Supreme Court on Monday refused to consider a challenge to the National Security Agency’s global sweep of telephone and communications.(File)The U.S. Supreme Court unceremoniously denied a legal challenge brought against the National Security Agency for its domestic spying program that has allowed for the bulk collection of the phone data of millions of U.S. cell phone users.
The existence of the program only came to public light after a FISC order was leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden and published in a newspaper article by journalist Glenn Greenwald in June.
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/11/...
---------
The Obamacare Disaster and the Poison of Party Loyalty
November 18, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mouce3r
Four years ago, countless Democratic leaders and allies pushed for passage of Barack Obama’s complex healthcare act while arguing that his entire presidency was at stake. The party hierarchy whipped the Congressional Progressive Caucus into line, while MoveOn and other loyal groups stayed in step along with many liberal pundits.
Lauding the president’s healthcare plan for its structure of “regulation, mandates, subsidies and competition,” New York Times columnist Paul Krugman wrote in July 2009 that the administration’s fate hung in the balance:“Knock away any of the four main pillars of reform, and the whole thing will collapse—and probably take the Obama presidency down with it.” Such warnings were habitual until Obamacare became law eight months later.
Meanwhile, some progressives were pointing out that—contrary to the right-wing fantasy of a “government takeover of healthcare”—Obama’s Affordable Care Act actually further enthroned for-profit insurance firms atop the system. As I wrote at the time,“The continued dominance of the insurance industry is the key subtext of the healthcare battle that has been raging in Washington. But that dominance is routinely left out of the news media's laser-beam concentration on whether a monumental healthcare law will emerge to save Obama's presidency.”
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/18-0
Insurance companies. How right you are. Crying in their money rivers, poor things, having to re-conduct health insurance policies that lapsed because Obamacare provided more and better coverage. Yes, what a huge pile of work and expense having to reinstate those policies. Er, hmm, pardon me? Reinstate them is complex and expensive? No. But, oh , sorry, yes, it is, if you treat every reinstatement like it was a new application. And in the process week out those insured that have had certain ailments and make sure they are no longer covered. THAT takes time. If I'm wrong, then what is the big deal with leaving policy holders with the same coverage , what is the expense, what is the complication?

Obama badly launched Obamacare. Then mistake after mistake was made, and he just went along and promised things he could not deliver. Strike 2. But could he foresee that insurance companies would hypocritically cry foul and outright lie about reinstatement?

Sorry, had to cut a bit of your post,(spying) was over the 4000-character limit. You're right on that one too,(supreme court decision on spying) incidentally.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this: On January 20, 2009 the date that Obama became President the Dow Jones was at 7949.09. At the closing on November 18, 2013 The Dow Jones was at 15976. This is a 100% increase of the Dow Jones since Obama became President. As for inflation or CPI, the cost of goods in 2009 rose 9.14% in 2013. In other words, what cost $100 in 2009 would cost 109.14 in 2013.

So using your argument that the DJIA is breaking even when corrected for inflation doesn't hold up when challenged by FACTS.

As such, the Dow Jones double from 2009 to 2013 under Obama's administration and the inflation/CPI rose only 9.14% during the same time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Again, I contend that Obummer Boy is only religious for politics sake and nothing more. He only claims to be a Christian, or a Muslim, simply to get votes and nothing more. His whole life is a fraud!
And that is why you Atheists love him as he is fooling those stupid religious people.

Obama delivers Gettysburg Address on YouTube, leaves out ‘under God’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/19/obama-deliv...

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Obama doubled the number of people on welfare! He doubled the number of people on food stamps!
In 2008 there were 28,000,000 people who were on food stamps (SNAP). As of August 2013 there were 47,000,000 people on are on food stamps (SNAP). This is a 67% increase since 2008 not a 100% as you stated.

Furthermore, the average monthly benefit for an individual in August 2013 was 133.07. Back in October 2009 the average monthly benefit was 134.60, An DECREASE of $1.53 of in FOUR YEARS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Oh, what that means to everyone that the National Debt JUMPED from $17 Trillion to $18 Trillion in ONE second and anyone who did not see this coming is an idiot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Obama doubled the number of people on welfare! He doubled the number of people on food stamps!

I
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 there were 28,000,000 people who were on food stamps (SNAP). As of August 2013 there were 47,000,000 people on are on food stamps (SNAP). This is a 67% increase since 2008 not a 100% as you stated.
Furthermore, the average monthly benefit for an individual in August 2013 was 133.07. Back in October 2009 the average monthly benefit was 134.60, An DECREASE of $1.53 of in FOUR YEARS.
Two very big points here. Number one I knew I used another Red Herring and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
Next, you mention AUGUST 2013! Why not JULY 2013?!? And you are to stupid to know why I brought this up but I will let you ponder you pea brain on that issue and see if you can come up with the correct answer!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you a small hint. Why did you use October 2009 as a base line and not October 2008? Would it because Obama jacked it up 13.8% during that time frame?!? Yep, just one year the benefit went up 13.8% so Obama can claim HE did not raise it and HE would blame it on ..... Bush!!! How could I guess that?!?
Naw, you won't cjerry pick your data, wood you? After all, you think I am stupid and you are smarter.
But you did not catch my red herring while I caught you cherry picking your data so just who is smarter?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

It is just like the FY2009 Budget. Bush submitted his budget request for ONLY $2.7 Trillion but but the time San Fran Nan Pelosi and Dirty Hair Reid rewrote it to $3.7 Trillion, and Obummer Boy signed it into law 13 moths AFTER Bush submitted his $2.7T budget.
But the Libtards blamed Bush because he was the one that originally submitted the budget even though he had nothing to do with jacking it up from $2.7T to $3.7T.
Yep, blame Bush but the only trouble is the only people that now believe it are your fellow Libtards!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Excuse me. It was NOT 13.8%, it was only increased 13.6%. I stand corrected!!! But it was passed by the DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CONGRESS and signed into law by .... Obummer Boy!!! So stop blaming ... BUSH!!!

Summary
This report presents the results of our audit of the Thrifty Food Plan (TFP) and its relationship to
the 13.6 percent increase in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits authorized by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (the “Recovery Act”).
http://www.usda.gov/oig/webdocs/27703-1-KC.pd...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,941 - 158,960 of174,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL 1,077,907
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min HughBe 68,343
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 67,833
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min Terry rigsby 48,821
Abby 7-22 1 hr Cass 5
Voice of God Weapon 1 hr I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,508
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000