BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,946)

Showing posts 158,901 - 158,920 of167,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows that been going for us? Should only be a few more weeks till they break...huh?
Just like Vietnam under LBJ, Obama will not let the military fight to WIN! In the end both sides will lose fewer people.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, have you ever read intelligence reports? I have!!! They list the known facts and then probabilities of what they mean. Do you think that it was odd that not only did Bush believe they had WMD, but also the British, French, Germany, Poland, Russia and Israel.
But also John F-up Kerry, Owl Gore, Bill & Hillary Clinton, Teddy Kennedy, Dirty Hair Reid, San Fran Nan Pelosi, etc.!!!
Oh, I know, Kerry said he did befour he said he didn't!!!
Oh, our military goes out of it's way to prevent collateral deaths and injuries. If the Iraqis put their family members in military bunkers, that was NOT OUR FAULT!!!
Of course, you never having been in the military know differently!!!
Damn right I know differently.

And let me tell ya, being indoctrinated into military serfdom certainly doesn't give you an advantage as a freethinker.

You haven't been in the military since the 80s and I am supposed to believe that you are given recent intelligence gathering information the rest of us are not?

Rouge, I don't care. You can believe every statement the Bush administration ever made. It is your M.O. we get it. They PUT their kids there so we would blow them up, you know send a message.

Any idea how deranged you are?

You would think it would bother you more. After all, you and all of your buddies were offered up to Vietnam over a lie. August 4, 1964 never happened.

Yet it is impossible for you to comprehend we have done the same thing...again, and again.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is small-minded peoples logic as we know both men and women screw around for a variety of reasons.
Why my baby brother just divorced his wife of ten years (20 year relationship) because he reconnected with an old lover.
By baby brother is an atheist, pot-smoking, flaming progressive. His ex-wife is pretty Liberal too but she is not an in-you-face- progressive like my brother is.
Oh, I went to their wedding Labor Day weekend 2002. His "best man" was a lesbian. We had three lesbian and one gay couple at the wedding. I had taken my 11 year old granddaughter and it was one of those "don't ask, don't tell" events. When she was about 15 I asked her about it and she said she had figured it out.
But Liberals average three times as many partners than Conservatives do. Yes, there are exceptions like Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich but I said "average".
Case in point. Why did it ever matter at all who was there?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We knew that when we developed Quick-Fix TacFire that sooner or later the Soviets would also develop it was that is where we came out with the MRLS (Multiple Rocket Launch System).
Once we knew were the bad guys were we could launch 72 precision aimed, multi-warhead rockets within thirty seconds and thirty seconds later we would be buggin' out to the next firing position where they would rearm. So if the bad guys had the same targeting capacity, we would not be were we were at when they returned fire.
Have you ever hear of "shell shocked"? You get shelled and a tenth of your unit is killed and then you wait for the next attack. Pretty soon the troops panic and break! That is how you defeat the enemy.
<quoted text>
How long did it take us to get from the Iraq border to Baghdad?
March 20, 2003 the war starts.
April 10, 2003 we take Baghdad just 20 days later!!!
War kind of implies that there are two organized forces in combat. Iraq just seems like a senseless beating.

Oh, I see, we won?

Then where are all the people we sent over there?

Guess we can focus all this money we have been flushing for decades on something useful.

Rouge we are still in the desert. Over 12 years later.
Our guys are still dying. The taliban and al-queda are doing better than ever.
We may never not be in the desert again.

Whats all this about destroying the enemy again?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Question, who killed and maimed most of those Iraqis? Bush???
Next, Iraq's oil supply was added to the world supply. Case in point, what was the cost of gasoline in the U.S. when Bush left office?
$1.84 per gallon in Jan. 2009!
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2009/...
Now, what is the price TODAY?!? Now, shut the F-up!
Rouge thinks that the oil companies that benefit from American interest in the gulf are going to help Americans save money!!!!

BAhhhahahaha.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Vietnam under LBJ, Obama will not let the military fight to WIN! In the end both sides will lose fewer people.
And what of Bush? Did he fight to win?

I mean we took the whole country in days... right?

This thing should have been mopped up well before the election.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>John Bingham was the absolute expert on immigration,as it applied to The Constitution.
Interpreting the Constitution is not based on the personal opinions of anyone. Interpreting the Constitution is solely within the province of the courts and they held that personal opinions of members of congress are irrelevant in determining the meaning of language in the Constitution.

Justice Scalia reminds us that "We are governed by laws, not by the intentions of legislators. As the Court said in 1844: "The law as it passed is the will of the majority of both houses, and the only mode in which that will is spoken is in the act itself ...." Aldridge v. Williams, 3 How. 9, 24 (emphasis added). But not the least of the defects of legislative history is its indeterminacy. If one were to search for an interpretive technique that, on the whole, was more likely to confuse than to clarify, one could hardly find a more promising candidate than legislative history....
Judge Harold Leventhal used to describe the use of legislative history as the equivalent of entering a crowded cocktail party and looking over the heads of the guests for one's friends. Conroy v. Aniskoff, 507 US 511, 519 (Scalia, J., concurring)

Moreover, "While it is generally true that debates in Congress are not appropriate sources of information from which to discover the meaning of the language of a statute passed by that body. Binns v. United States, 194 US 486 , 495(1904)(internal citation omitted)

Finally, the piece de resistance "By repeated decisions of this court it has come to be well established that the debates in Congress expressive of the views and motives of individual members are not a safe guide, and hence may not be resorted to, in ascertaining the meaning and purpose of the law-making body. Aldridge v. Williams, 3 How. 9, 24; United States v. Union Pacific R.R. Co., 91 U.S. 72, 79; United States v. Trans-Missouri Freight Association, 166 U.S. 290, 318. Duplex Printing Press Co. v. Deering, 254 US 443, 474 (1923)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of Bush? Did he fight to win?
I mean we took the whole country in days... right?
This thing should have been mopped up well before the election.
Yes we did WIN the Military war in just three weeks. We lost the insurgency because of Obama!!!
Now, how many civilians have been killed in Obama's Drone Strikes?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Next, Iraq's oil supply was added to the world supply. Case in point, what was the cost of gasoline in the U.S. when Bush left office?
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2009/ ...
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge thinks that the oil companies that benefit from American interest in the gulf are going to help Americans save money!!!!
BAhhhahahaha.
Obviously you do not grasp the world oil markets. When Bill Clinton released some oil from the strategic oil reserves, tanker ships that were enroute to the U.S. changed course and went to other countries.
When Iraq put it's oil in the world market, very little came to the U.S. but it did make an impact on the "World Market"!
Imagine a pipe full of marbles. You put a marble in one end and one comes out the other end. So put a "Y"at either end. It does not matter which Y you put it in, another one will pop out some place.
Talking logic to a Libtard is like eating your table for breakfast.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ didn't lose Vietnam. You can thank General Westmoreland with his outdated WWII tactics of search and destroy in a country where the enemy can dictate when and where to fight. His tactic of attrition was unsuited in a warfare that numbers didn't mean anything to the enemy where he was able to sustain losses 100 to 1 American.

Furthermore, by underreporting the actual strenght of the enemy forces to his superiors including the President as far back as 1965
so as to increase the size of the United States forces in Vietnman from 200,00 in 1965 to 540,000 in 1968.

In his own words, it was General Westmoreland's strategy "not to defeat the North Vietnamese army."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
BAhhhahahaha.
You do know there are about 150 oil companies here in America, don't you? How many times has the Democrat controlled House of Congress tried to prove there was a conspiracy but could not find any?
If there was only two or three companies, that would be possible but not with a 150?!?
Get a brain!!!
You do know the average American farmer has a high profit MARGIN than the average oil company, don't you?
Do you know that the Federal, State and local governments make more profit off of oil than the oil companies do, don't you??? Probably not as you do not know the difference between profit and profit margin!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ didn't lose Vietnam. You can thank General Westmoreland with his outdated WWII tactics of search and destroy in a country where the enemy can dictate when and where to fight. His tactic of attrition was unsuited in a warfare that numbers didn't mean anything to the enemy where he was able to sustain losses 100 to 1 American.
Furthermore, by underreporting the actual strenght of the enemy forces to his superiors including the President as far back as 1965
so as to increase the size of the United States forces in Vietnman from 200,00 in 1965 to 540,000 in 1968.
In his own words, it was General Westmoreland's strategy "not to defeat the North Vietnamese army."
Ah, it was LBJ and and SecDef McNamara that were cherry picking the targets. You have no idea of what you talk about.
Tell us, when did we mine Haiphong Harbor? Was it 1962 or was it ... 1972?

Vietnam War
See also: Operation Rolling Thunder, Operation Linebacker , and Operation Linebacker II

Late in the Vietnam War, Haiphong was subjected to heavy bombing by US Navy and Air Force strike aircraft because it was North Vietnam's only major port. U.S. Admiral Thomas H. Moorer ordered the mining of Haiphong harbor on 8 May 1972, effectively sealing the port. Until it was lifted, the mining caused no casualty.[6] Despite being targeted, the physical structure of the city was mostly unaffected by the war as the US had a self-imposed prohibition zone for the city. After the war, the city recovered its role as a significant industrial center
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiphong

Oh, please note they do not mention Nixon but do you really thing Adm. Moore made the decision all on his own? Or did the author of this article not want to give Nixon credit?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

How come the Libtards will talk about all the people killed while Bush was president but will not talk about the number of innocent people who have been droned to death under Obama?!?
In fact there are a lot of subject on Obama that you will not reply to. Was da matta, CHICKEN?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2009/...
You question : "Question, who killed and maimed most of those Iraqis? Bush???"

Answer : Yes

Yes, it was $1.84. What is it now and if you add inflation, what should it be and if the intervention in Iraq was meant to protect oil sources and keep the price low, what happened, Rogue?

And in a final fit of frustration, what with your lies, innumerable lies catching up with you, all that's left is : "Now, shut the F-up!" Poor, very poor.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, you win a war not by killing people but by demoralizing them. When the bad guys don't know at what time, from what direction or how they will be attacked, they get demoralized!!!
That is why one snipped can destroy several hundreds enemy. He knocks one off here, another there, he kills the leaders and then the privates panic.
The enemy does not know where you are so they do a reconnaissance-by-fire! By using phase-array radar and TacFire we know exactly where the fire came from within seconds, we assign an artillery unit to return fire from exactly where it came from and bad guys world blows up.
They still don't know where we are but they do know if they shoot, all hell will break loose.
Sounds great. Is that how you won in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you know why? Because doctors and lawyers buy MU-2s and Cessna Citations and their egos kill themselves. In any event, the accident rate for MU-2 is much higher that Citations are.
Safety Concerns
Concerns have been raised about safety; there have been 330 fatalities from MU-2 crashes.[10] As of October 2005, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has begun a safety evaluation of the aircraft and decided that the aircraft has met its certification requirements - it is safe when operated by properly trained pilots who operate properly maintained aircraft. The FAA is in the process of mandating training specific to the MU-2 as it has in the past for other aircraft. When such mandated training was required outside of the U.S. the MU-2 accident record was vastly improved.
Because the MU-2 offers very high performance at a relatively low cost, some of its operators lack sufficient training and experience for such an advanced aircraft.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_MU-2
Oh, did you know about the Mitsubishi MU-2 before I brought it to your attention?
What the hell ! The above are your answers to my questions and comments, namely :

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Don't be so stupid. I always acknowledged your piloting skills but also always said that didn't mean you were savvy on aviation in general, any more than driving a car does not make me an automobile industry expert or tapping on this computer makes me a software of hardware expert.
Now, the Cessna is the highest-selling pvt jet aircraft. Did you know that? It also has a high accident record, as the "accident chart" of Airline World will tell you. Of course, that may be because there are so many of them. I don't know the per-capita rate of accidents compared to other pvt jet aircraft.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is small-minded peoples logic as we know both men and women screw around for a variety of reasons.
Why my baby brother just divorced his wife of ten years (20 year relationship) because he reconnected with an old lover.
By baby brother is an atheist, pot-smoking, flaming progressive. His ex-wife is pretty Liberal too but she is not an in-you-face- progressive like my brother is.
Oh, I went to their wedding Labor Day weekend 2002. His "best man" was a lesbian. We had three lesbian and one gay couple at the wedding. I had taken my 11 year old granddaughter and it was one of those "don't ask, don't tell" events. When she was about 15 I asked her about it and she said she had figured it out.
But Liberals average three times as many partners than Conservatives do. Yes, there are exceptions like Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich but I said "average".
You wrote : "But Liberals average three times as many partners than Conservatives do" Prove it now, BSr. NOW. Or will you tell me to find it myself.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We knew that when we developed Quick-Fix TacFire that sooner or later the Soviets would also develop it was that is where we came out with the MRLS (Multiple Rocket Launch System).
Once we knew were the bad guys were we could launch 72 precision aimed, multi-warhead rockets within thirty seconds and thirty seconds later we would be buggin' out to the next firing position where they would rearm. So if the bad guys had the same targeting capacity, we would not be were we were at when they returned fire.
Have you ever hear of "shell shocked"? You get shelled and a tenth of your unit is killed and then you wait for the next attack. Pretty soon the troops panic and break! That is how you defeat the enemy.
<quoted text>
How long did it take us to get from the Iraq border to Baghdad?
March 20, 2003 the war starts.
April 10, 2003 we take Baghdad just 20 days later!!!
Yes, and what happened from that day on until today? THAT's what he was asking, but you didn't get it. Again.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes we did WIN the Military war in just three weeks. We lost the insurgency because of Obama!!!
Now, how many civilians have been killed in Obama's Drone Strikes?
Not too too good on dates, are you? The insurgency began in 2009?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How come the Libtards will talk about all the people killed while Bush was president but will not talk about the number of innocent people who have been droned to death under Obama?!?
In fact there are a lot of subject on Obama that you will not reply to. Was da matta, CHICKEN?
I replied to that nonsense a couple of hours ago. You ignored it and you come right back with this platitude. I repeat, drones regrettably killed innocent civilians. When Bush was president, over 160,000 people were killed and 1 million maimed in Iraq.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,901 - 158,920 of167,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]