BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
158,861 - 158,880 of 174,945 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We count the numbers differently now than we did in the 1920's. Back then a larger percentage of the population worked of farms and in rural areas. We now have approximately 310 million people and only around 100 million people working full time jobs, with ten times as many people working for federal,state, and municipality -- meaning being paid directly through state,local and federal tax revenue. In other words ten times as many people are getting paid on the backs of the civilian workforce. We shouldn't have to compare 2013 with the Great Depression,this is the twenty first century --- our country deserves better.
As for the number of federal civilian employees, there are 2,723,000 employees which represent only 2% of the workforce in the United States. This number is the lowest since 1966 when we had 2,723,000 federal civilian employees.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Chester A. Arthur - Republican President of the United States of America
His father was born in Ireland, making him a British subject.
<quoted text>
Ah, but the question is not where his father was born but whether his father was a U.S. citizen at the time of his son's birth!!!
Since both of Ted Cruz's parents where U.S. citizens at the time of his birth in CANADA, Ted is a NBC!!!
I wonder if Chauncey agrees that if Ted was issued a DS-1350, that he is recognized as an NBC? I mean, Chauncey claims to work at out Embassies, so he must know that fact!
Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
ORIGINALLY a "natural-born" citizen of the United States was born on U.S. soil to parents who were BOTH Amercan citizens at the time. The definition and Constitutional requirement has NEVER changed. This formula leaves out Cruz, Chester Arthur, McCain and Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist. Our nation is done for and these are the Last Days. Rapture will occur very soon unless maybe if there is national repentence, which is highly unlikely. John 3:16
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Bush father and son not benefit from the same statistical bonanza?
Ihose statistics were invented by Clinton.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I am squarely in the middle class Jacques, and do not suffer from envy or jealousy of what others have rightfully acquired, and have disdain and contempt for those who feel they should be punished. I don't trust Wall Street so I tend not to share my wealth creating with them. I do celebrate the wealthy and would like to see our system encourage as many as possible to become wealthy. My own business is typically patronized by other businesses and the wealthier among us, not the poor. I do not have contempt for the poor, although I do not have much sympathy for those who choose it through irresponsible actions or sheer laziness and stupidity. That is why I give generously to causes like the Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, Easter Seals, and Wounded Warriors. I'm curious though, what do you define as the rich, and why is it that harbor such contempt for them? Most of the wealthy I deal with are decent and fair minded people that work very hard.
We'll have to discuss this one day. I have absolutely no contempt for the rich and, like you, I disapprove of those who don't wish to honestly earn a living. I hate welfare cheating but hate corporate welfare even more as those people don't need handouts or to cheat. What I wrote in the post that you just replied to is pretty much how I feel about the whole situation. Not everyone has the will, the talent, the wherewithal to be rich - hell, there is no way more than , let's say , 5% of the population can be very rich. Were we all rich, we'd be all poor - can you see a billion-dollar rich guy doing his own plumbing and picking up his own garbage or doing the valves on his Mercedes?

There are fewer and fewer rich people who have made their fortunes from the ground up. You have CEOs who act like they own the companies in which they have less than 5% of the shares. Yet, take the CEO of Blackberry who was brought in less than 2 years ago to turn it around. To make a long story short, he ran it into the ground instead. He did manage to lay off over 40,000 employees worldwide, though. How do they think they feel when they learned last week that the aforementioned CEO had been fired but would pick up a severance pay of $22 million for TWO FRIGGIN YEARS OF FAILURE. You tell me how fair that is. Oh, his contract called for $44 million severance pay but they negotiated it down to 22. Awwww, poor bugger. When I say it's not a level playing field, that is what I mean.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ihose statistics were invented by Clinton.
Why do you lie like that? How does it feel, specially knowing that everyone here, including you, knows it is so?

Please prove it now and I'll eat my words with pleasure.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't have the votes or the support of the state legislature. He didn't write the legislation,he actually had another plan that the Democrats didn't accept. He has said on numerous occasions that this state plan was unique to Massachusetts and would not be good for the rest of the country. Massachusetts is quite unique from the rest of the country,just as Wyoming is much different from the other 49 states.
Frank, I have lived in MA. Have you? The fact is there is no requirement whereby the governor may not veto a bill thus forcing an override vote and requiring each legislator to vote when it really counts. And no Frank there is nothing particular to MA that makes the conservative invented individual mandate designed for the entire country by the Heritage Foundation uniquely suitable for just one state. They again.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do a Terri Tunna on you. Bush did not use B17s.
But he only bombed MILITARY targets. One of the Military bunkers that were bombed was full of military families. Is it our problem that civilians were in military bunkers?
Obama is ONLY bombing civilians. Not one of them that has been killed was in the military!!!
Yes, B1s, not 17s. Typo.

Only bombed military targets but nonetheless killed a whole lot more civilians nonetheless than Obama will have done in 8 years.

I don't know if drones killed any military (the opposition is not an army in Afghanistan or Pakistan, Rogue), but they sure did kill terrorists in civilian garb. And innocent civilians, which you call collateral. That is sad, very sad.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Try again.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From 1975-76 I had a sergeant who was Egyptian. He immigrated with his parents at age 17 to New York City and at age 19 was drafted. I used to call him my token African which pissed off the blacks in my unit!
Oh man, was that smart!
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ORIGINALLY a "natural-born" citizen of the United States was born on U.S. soil to parents who were BOTH Amercan citizens at the time.
False. Tell that to James Madison, who said that place of birth is the most certain criterion of allegiance. He said it is what applies in the United States.
angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Frank, I have lived in MA. Have you? The fact is there is no requirement whereby the governor may not veto a bill thus forcing an override vote and requiring each legislator to vote when it really counts. And no Frank there is nothing particular to MA that makes the conservative invented individual mandate designed for the entire country by the Heritage Foundation uniquely suitable for just one state. They again.
Oh Frank doesnt really know what he's talking about...he's just another one of these good ol Patriots who just find the idea of a black man being President unsettling and distatseful so like many other of his ilk he found solace for his sensibilties by keeping his TV on 24 hour FOX channel lock except when he's pouring Limbaugh's mind poison in his ear with a funnel,now he feels ALL better!
He just wants to stop OBAMMY from destroyin his country! Yessir!
But of course if you ask him HOW the country is being destroyed he would decline to get into specifics.Just Beck Babble.. muttering about Benghazi and taxes and Gays.
angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ORIGINALLY a "natural-born" citizen of the United States was born on U.S. soil to parents who were BOTH Amercan citizens at the time. The definition and Constitutional requirement has NEVER changed. This formula leaves out Cruz, Chester Arthur, McCain and Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist. Our nation is done for and these are the Last Days. Rapture will occur very soon unless maybe if there is national repentence, which is highly unlikely. John 3:16
Awwww a professional Hate Monger and racist referencing the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Isnt that special?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that if we killed two thirds of Americans with jobs...
We would be just about equal with the great depression?
Somehow I knew his attempt to help you understand comparable statistics would fail.
The U-6 unemployment rate for the great depression was 37.6% Vs. the 13.8 you provided.(just going to take your word for it)
Today we would need to hit close to 100 million unemployed to be comparable.
The U-3 for the depression was 25% compared to the 7.3% today.
Rougemath fools no one educated.
You're on the list. Next time Rouge tells this old joke it will start:

Scrutiny Logic

Scrutiny and his buddy decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first goes in to see the counselor, who tells him to take Math, History, and Logic.
"What's Logic?" Scrutiny asks.
The professor answers by saying, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weedeater?" ....

He has been ['cleverly'] repeatedly reciting this old redneck joke for nearly five years.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Sick. Complaining the site doesn't work while criminally attacking it. RWNJ logic.

http://www.examiner.com/article/right-wing-cy...

http://tinyurl.com/k2gntes
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Thank you for that, but I did not conclude well. What I should've added was that the rich not only trump (pun intended) the middle class in income, and that not only 3% of $1 million is better than 10% of $40,000, it's fair to be rich and able to manipulate the stock market for huge gains, to the detriment of the small investor.
I can only dream of the profits reaped by those 2% after the GWB stock market crash in the fall of 2008. No wonder all the big "rescued" brokerage house-banks have been reaping record profits since 2010! Birthers, most of them poor blighters, applaud that.
No argument from me.

Mitt Romney only pays 12%-13% in taxes while everyone not in the top 0.1%, 1%, and like you said top 2%, gets stuck with the bills.

After the 2008 crash Warren Buffet bought most of the shares in Goldman Sachs. The top 0.1% always takes advantage of financial crisis.

The most important thing to the prostitutes in Congress is if the stock market is up so they can ask for more funds to get reelected.

Wall Street always wins and "We The People" always lose.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument from me.
Mitt Romney only pays 12%-13% in taxes while everyone not in the top 0.1%, 1%, and like you said top 2%, gets stuck with the bills.
After the 2008 crash Warren Buffet bought most of the shares in Goldman Sachs. The top 0.1% always takes advantage of financial crisis.
The most important thing to the prostitutes in Congress is if the stock market is up so they can ask for more funds to get reelected.
Wall Street always wins and "We The People" always lose.
I'm in agreement with you. Even Warren Buffett, who , for some odd, naïve, and strange reason, I admired, has turned out to be a fink.(Why should he be different from all the other fink 1%?) He recently bought Heinz. Why? Well, it's a good investment, guarantees a steady income for Berkshire-Hathaway and is a strongly-rooted company. It has big profitable plants in Pittsburgh and across the U.S. and in Leamington, Ontario, Canada. Heinz has been in Leamington since 1901. As far as is known, it has turned a profit every single year since then, as have Pittsburgh and others I suppose. Well, he just closed something like 4 of them in the U.S. with the loss of over 1,000 workers and farmers and the century-old one in Leamington, leaving 700 out of a job in June 2014. The farm lands around the plant that supplied it, well, they'll just have to find another outlet for their produce, is all.

Excerpt from Wikipedia :

Heinz closed three plants in North America on Thursday, including Florence, SC (200 employees); Pocatello, ID (410 employees); and, Leamington, ON in Canada (740 employees).

In a statement, Heinz said it came to its decision "after an extensive review of our company’s North American supply chain footprint, capabilities, and capacity utilization."

"We reached this decision after thoroughly exploring extensive alternatives and options. Heinz fully appreciates and regrets the impact our decision will have on employees and the communities in which these factories are located," Michael Mullen, senior vice president of corporate and government affairs, said in a news release. "We appreciate the many contributions these employees have made to Heinz and we are committed to treating all employees with the utmost respect and dignity."

==========
==========

"Heinz fully appreciates and regrets the impact our decision will have on employees and the communities in which these factories are located," Michael Mullen, senior vice president of corporate and government affairs, said in a news release. "We appreciate the many contributions these employees have made to Heinz and we are committed to treating all employees with the utmost respect and dignity."

SUUUUUURE. Bastards. Up yours, Buffett.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

P.S : I smell a Mexico solution , much like Hershey, Black and Decker, Chev Impala, Fiat 500, Freightliner trucks etc.
Humberto

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

P.S : I smell a Mexico solution , much like Hershey, Black and Decker, Chev Impala, Fiat 500, Freightliner trucks etc.
You have a problem with Mexicans? Share the wealth you greedy azz gringo. You will anyway. hahahaha

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Chatty Chauncey!! Talk about a fucking retard, the 14th amendment was ratified in 1868!!!
Prior to (Apr. 9, 1866) the states made the citizens and yes some used English common law, but English common law was not use in the 14th amendment citizenship clause.
Sorry, I wasn't around to raise hell with Author, Wilson and Hoover.
Obama, it is open season on his communist-alien ass!
You were dropped on your head as an infant, huh? Is that why you picket our military funerals?

I cited the dates and separated them based upon the fourteenth amendment so that small minds, like you, could see that even after its ratification, others were elected President.

Your boy lost, you are bitter. Get over it and stop protesting our military funerals, traitor.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Humberto wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with Mexicans? Share the wealth you greedy azz gringo. You will anyway. hahahaha
Well said and any response would be futile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Flacks News 1,082,302
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min truth-facts 45,842
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr OnlyPatchWork 68,051
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 4 hr Sublime1 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Eric 68,396
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search