BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#179853 Nov 18, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ORIGINALLY a "natural-born" citizen of the United States was born on U.S. soil to parents who were BOTH Amercan citizens at the time. The definition and Constitutional requirement has NEVER changed. This formula leaves out Cruz, Chester Arthur, McCain and Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist. Our nation is done for and these are the Last Days. Rapture will occur very soon unless maybe if there is national repentence, which is highly unlikely. John 3:16
You have the situation precisely BACKWARDS.

The original meaning, which has never changed, is that every child born on US soil is a Natural Born US citizen, and that the meaning of Natural Born comes from the common law (if it came from any other place, the writers of the Constitution would have told us) and that it refers to the place of birth and NOT to the citizenship of children born on US soil.

"Prior to the adoption of the constitution, the people inhabiting the different states might be divided into two classes: natural born citizens, or those born within the state, and aliens, or such as were born out of it. The first, by their birth-right, became entitled to all the privileges of citizens; the second, were entitled to none, but such as were held out and given by the laws of the respective states prior to their emigration....St. George Tucker, BLACKSTONE'S COMMENTARIES: WITH NOTES OF REFERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.(1803)

"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)

Those are two examples of legal scholars WHO KNEW THE WRITERS OF THE CONSTITUTION (Rawle was a close friend of Washington and Franklin) and both of whom used the term Natural Born to refer to the place of birth, and neither of whom used it to refer to parents, and one of whom said, as the US Supreme Court was to rule in the Wong Kim Ark case. It also ruled (six to two, one justice not voting) that the meaning of Natural Born comes from the common law and that it refers to the place of birth and that every child, repeat EVERY child, born on US soil, except for the children of foreign diplomats and enemy invaders, is a Natural Born US Citizen.

That is why all these articles, and ten appeals court rulings, and the Heritage Foundation and Senators Hatch and Graham and former senator Fred Thompson all have said that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen includes every child born on US soil (excepting the children of foreign diplomats and enemy invaders):

More reading on the subject:

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179854 Nov 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do a Terri Tunna on you. Bush did not use B17s.
But he only bombed MILITARY targets. One of the Military bunkers that were bombed was full of military families. Is it our problem that civilians were in military bunkers?
Obama is ONLY bombing civilians. Not one of them that has been killed was in the military!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, B1s, not 17s. Typo.
Only bombed military targets but nonetheless killed a whole lot more civilians nonetheless than Obama will have done in 8 years.
I don't know if drones killed any military (the opposition is not an army in Afghanistan or Pakistan, Rogue), but they sure did kill terrorists in civilian garb. And innocent civilians, which you call collateral. That is sad, very sad.
Yes, I knew it was most probably a typo and I knew you probably meant "B1" and I normally do not comment about typos or other minor issues.
My POINT is that you continue to bash Bush at every chance you get but when I point out that Obama is doing the same thing you will NOT bash him.
You simply excuse it by saying, Bush was worse! But, how many innocent deaths are too many? Come on now, put a value to it, if you dare too.
How many unnecessarily deaths did LBJ contribute to my tying the hands of our military?
If we mined Haiphong Harbor in 1962 instead of 1972, would we have saved lives on all sides? You do not win a war by killing people but by demoralizing them into stop fighting! A concept you Libtards have a hard time grasping!!!

Location hidden

#179855 Nov 18, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the list. Next time Rouge tells this old joke it will start:
Scrutiny Logic
Scrutiny and his buddy decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first goes in to see the counselor, who tells him to take Math, History, and Logic.
"What's Logic?" Scrutiny asks.
The professor answers by saying, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weedeater?" ....
He has been ['cleverly'] repeatedly reciting this old redneck joke for nearly five years.
If you noted I logged on to this forum in May 2010 which was about three and a half years ago. But like Libtards, you are week on math!

Location hidden

#179856 Nov 18, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Frank doesnt really know what he's talking about...he's just another one of these good ol Patriots who just find the idea of a black man being President unsettling and distatseful so like many other of his ilk he found solace for his sensibilties by keeping his TV on 24 hour FOX channel lock except when he's pouring Limbaugh's mind poison in his ear with a funnel,now he feels ALL better!
He just wants to stop OBAMMY from destroyin his country! Yessir!
But of course if you ask him HOW the country is being destroyed he would decline to get into specifics.Just Beck Babble.. muttering about Benghazi and taxes and Gays.
Let's see, you tossed out the Race-Card, the Gay-Card, etc. Can you please explain what Bush did to destroy America? Cause and Effect, PLEASE!!!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#179857 Nov 18, 2013
Grand Barfer wrote:
<quoted text>
For his next trick Fwank will defend Reaganomics.
L O L
Defend This Moron!
Dem. Rep.: Obama Lacks 'Legal Underpinning' for Obamacare Fix (because he is a usurper.)

Location hidden

#179858 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, B1s, not 17s. Typo.
Only bombed military targets but nonetheless killed a whole lot more civilians nonetheless than Obama will have done in 8 years.
I don't know if drones killed any military (the opposition is not an army in Afghanistan or Pakistan, Rogue), but they sure did kill terrorists in civilian garb. And innocent civilians, which you call collateral. That is sad, very sad.
Ah, I got you!!! You admit that it is okay to kill civilians if they are illegal combatants (as defined by the Geneva Accords) but what about the civilians that help them?
I flew Medevac for a time in the Army and I had Geneva Non-Combatant ID card. In other words, if captured I would not be a POW but a "detainee" whom they are to return to their country as soon as possible. But the Red Cross on the side of a helicopter does not show up on a radar scope so I assumed certain risks.
http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-...

Location hidden

#179859 Nov 18, 2013
I counted three Medevacs shot down in Vietnam in just 1968!
http://www.armyaircrews.com/huey_nam_68.html

Location hidden

#179860 Nov 18, 2013
I left S. Vietnam on Aug. 30, 1971. On Sep. 25 my unit, the 117th AHC, lost an aircraft do to a mechanical problem. I states that the pilot and door gunner were killed but what id did not say was the crew chief died two weeks later. The only survivor was my last copilot who was serious injured.
I found him on the internet about ten years ago and finally made contact with him but he did not want to talk about anything. He is a retired fireman from Florida.
http://www.armyaircrews.com/huey_nam_71.html

And then on Sep. 30 one of our gunships was shot down. The pilot was a friend of mine. Oh, before he joined the Army he was a bit-actor who had a minor role in the movie 'Midnight Cowboy' which was about gay prostitution and was originally rated "X".
Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voight where in it too and it was the only X-rated movie to get an Oscar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Cowboy

Location hidden

#179861 Nov 18, 2013
The first half of the movie was in Houston, TX and the last half in NYC. Tom Stansbury was from Houston so I assume he was in the first part of the movie but I have never seen the film. Gay prostitution does not interest me and if Tom was in an X-rated scene, I would not want to see it.
Anyway, Tom was smarter than average and a good conversationalist so he was good company at the O-Club. "If" I was a gay guy, I would say he was pretty! I can see why he was into acting.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#179862 Nov 18, 2013
Dem Senator: 'We All Knew' Obama Was Lying

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179863 Nov 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do a Terri Tunna on you. Bush did not use B17s.
But he only bombed MILITARY targets. One of the Military bunkers that were bombed was full of military families. Is it our problem that civilians were in military bunkers?
Obama is ONLY bombing civilians. Not one of them that has been killed was in the military!!!
<quoted text>
Yes, I knew it was most probably a typo and I knew you probably meant "B1" and I normally do not comment about typos or other minor issues.
My POINT is that you continue to bash Bush at every chance you get but when I point out that Obama is doing the same thing you will NOT bash him.
You simply excuse it by saying, Bush was worse! But, how many innocent deaths are too many? Come on now, put a value to it, if you dare too.
How many unnecessarily deaths did LBJ contribute to my tying the hands of our military?
If we mined Haiphong Harbor in 1962 instead of 1972, would we have saved lives on all sides? You do not win a war by killing people but by demoralizing them into stop fighting! A concept you Libtards have a hard time grasping!!!
Point by point :

1. Yes, civilians killed in military bunkers and loads of civilians killed in the fields, at home, in stores, at work. Don't tell me those bombs were THAT smart because they were not/ Specially the biggest culprits, the B52s that just plunked bombs, no guidance. Carpet bombing on things military and unfortunately, civilian;

2. I don't bash Bush, I just recite facts. And they are undeniable. He waged a phoney war in Afghanistan, and, particularly, in Iraq where he fudged his reasons for invading and cost over 200,000 killed and over 1 million maimed. That is not bashing , that is telling it like it is. Obama is NOT trying to do the same thing, as he has yet to invade TWO sovereign countries. The GWB/Obama kill ratio is about 400 to 1, assuming Obama has killed over 400 terrorists and civilians, which I believe is a bit high;

3. LBJ contributed too many deaths uselessly in Vietnam, both American and Vietnamese, and the WOUNDED! How many handicapped/maimed U.S. servicemen affected for the rest of their lives, either physiologically or psychologically? LBJ was as wrong as GWB, he had no business in Vietnam any more than Iraq or Afghanistan. What did the Vietnamese or Iraqis ever do to the U.S. to merit invasion and occupation? You want me to criticize LBJ? I won't 'cuz I'm not American but I will do the same a I do with GWB, I will cite facts and the facts don't back up their participation in either war. Cripes, even McNamara made an open confession concerning his guilt on Vietnam;

4. Come off it, Rogue. Mine Haiphong when you like, at the beginning or at the end, you would still have lost the war. Plenty of ways to ship through land from Russia and China. War may have agonized a bit longer but that's it.

Did you know, Rogue, that more bombs were dropped on North Vietnam than by the entire combatants in WWII in Europe? And you think mining Haiphong harbour would've made a difference? Good lord, even chemical warfare was used on the North, way before Saddam did it. Again, not criticizing, just a fact. Dream on.

Ottawa

#179864 Nov 18, 2013
P.S. The funniest thing is, in a few weeks, you will say,like you did yesterday, that I never ever answer your questions or comments. And the best part is, I do, often twice , three times , in parables even. And notice, I know my stuff, no links required unless requested, and you get instant reply . Is that how YOU respond?

Ottawa

#179865 Nov 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, you tossed out the Race-Card, the Gay-Card, etc. Can you please explain what Bush did to destroy America? Cause and Effect, PLEASE!!!
Please don't get ME started.

Ottawa

#179866 Nov 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I got you!!! You admit that it is okay to kill civilians if they are illegal combatants (as defined by the Geneva Accords) but what about the civilians that help them?
I flew Medevac for a time in the Army and I had Geneva Non-Combatant ID card. In other words, if captured I would not be a POW but a "detainee" whom they are to return to their country as soon as possible. But the Red Cross on the side of a helicopter does not show up on a radar scope so I assumed certain risks.
http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-...
You did NOT get me, unless YOU didn't get it. I wrote THREE times that the civilian deaths were , and I used the same adjectives all three times, regrettable. They always are and I always hope that somehow the U.S. can go after the Bin Laden types, the terrorists, kill them but avoid killing innocent lives. Are you going to compare the number of civilians killed in Iraq under GWB and the number of civilians killed by drones . Look at my above post a few minutes ago, I just detailed it for you, 400 to 1. BTW, no innocent deaths are negligeable. Every life is important.

Your service, either as a combatant or Medivac, was, no matter the nature of war, valiant and noble if you were an honest soldier. I assume you were, so thank you for that, as you were putting your life on the line.

Ottawa

#179867 Nov 18, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Dem Senator:'We All Knew' Obama Was Lying
you are not a senator and even less a democrat.

Ottawa

#179868 Nov 18, 2013
Rogue, this is for you. You'll love it, I just know it. Enjoy.

Hope the link works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Ottawa

#179869 Nov 18, 2013
It does!

I did not know that the American army air force flew Spitfires. Live and learn. Americans flew them for the RAF of course, but news to me they deployed some to the U.S. forces.

Location hidden

#179870 Nov 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From 1975-76 I had a sergeant who was Egyptian. He immigrated with his parents at age 17 to New York City and at age 19 was drafted. I used to call him my token African which pissed off the blacks in my unit!
<quoted text>
Oh man, was that smart!
I was educating them.Many blacks thing that if you are not black, you are not African. But most Saharan Africans are not ...... black. They are Arabs which are Caucasians!
But when you are taught in a ghetto school, it is no wonder why you wouldn't believe that.

Location hidden

#179871 Nov 18, 2013
Hummm, just Google "ObamaCare Rally" and see what pops up! Remember I told you that ObamaCare and the rest of Obama's agenda is a drag on our economy? Well now that it looks like ObamaCare is dying, the stock market is shooting up and I am ..... RIGHT ON!!!

'Obamacare Rally'? It's as good a reason as any: Friday, 15 Nov 2013 | By: Jeff Cox | Finance Editor

Stocks in general and health care in particular are showing virtually no fear that the Affordable Healthcare Act's dismal debut may have more widespread repercussions.

In a perverse way, the current market's movement, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average approaching 16,000 for the first time ever, could be called the "Obamacare rally."
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101202541

Location hidden

#179872 Nov 18, 2013
I don't care if it is OSHA, EPA, the War on Coal or ramming down our throats ObamaCare, it all has had a negative effect on our economy and that is why this is the longest recession recovery in history. And it has nothing to do with Bush either. Obama, and the Progressives, own this economy, lock, stock and barrel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,236
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Homo Erectus 49,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,305
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?