If you noted I logged on to this forum in May 2010 which was about three and a half years ago. But like Libtards, you are week on math!
Obviously it is still an great joke as I still get a rise from you and YOU think it is five years old!<quoted text>OMG! Three and a half years of the same old joke.
And Rouge thinks that's good because it's not five years.
Now that's the joke.
Hey, did you hear Hilary had a heart attack? Bill made a pass at her!
And I have been telling that joke for a dozen years ago and still 95% of all people laugh at it! The other 5% grumble like you!