BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213043 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#179970 Nov 19, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this: On January 20, 2009 the date that Obama became President the Dow Jones was at 7949.09. At the closing on November 18, 2013 The Dow Jones was at 15976. This is a 100% increase of the Dow Jones since Obama became President. As for inflation or CPI, the cost of goods in 2009 rose 9.14% in 2013. In other words, what cost $100 in 2009 would cost 109.14 in 2013.
So using your argument that the DJIA is breaking even when corrected for inflation doesn't hold up when challenged by FACTS.
As such, the Dow Jones double from 2009 to 2013 under Obama's administration and the inflation/CPI rose only 9.14% during the same time.
So you're a bootlikker and asskisser for the uber wealthy? Interesting, Adolph.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179971 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their
Tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,'Kemo Sabe, look Towards sky, what you see?
'The Lone Ranger replies,'I see millions of stars.'
What that tell you?' asked Tonto.
The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorological, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?'
"You dumb as Obama voter. It means someone stole the tent."
Hilarious.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179972 Nov 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Er, Rogue,what's the news on Zimmerman lately?
The filthy, violent, racist dirtbag Traygone B. Buckwheat is still dead. No need to thank me.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#179973 Nov 19, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its really amazing that Teabagging fools such as yourself are so Bankrupt in the Self Knowledge Dept.you cant see how incredibly transparent and hypocritical your Faux concern for the Human Rights of AlQueda Terrorists truly is.
It is Laughable at best Contemptous at worst.
Watching John Kennedy get shot is
too unreal. Seeing his wife catch
his head makes you wonder if she
knew what was going to happen.
Maybe she knew that they were going
to kill him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179975 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you when there is an election near? When you see a WHITE Democrat in a Black church! And all the politician wants is their vote. Bill Clinton was sooooo good he could switch from a laugh to a cry in mid-stride when he saw a camera!!!
Bill Clinton at Ron Brown's funeral
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BnQ0g4BhHssXX
Are you that dumb? I've told you a hundred times, ALL presidents attend church to garner votes. Except Jimmy Carter. In my opinion, he was the only sincere of the bunch.

What's wrong with Clinton attending Brown's funeral? Brown was his secretary of commerce when his airplane crashed in then-Yugoslavia. Brown was black, so his funeral happened to be in a black church. You think Clinton was there to attract voters?

Ottawa

#179976 Nov 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) District 751, District W-24 union who voted Wednesday to reject the Boeing Company’s offer of an eight-year contract extension that would have expired in 2024 and could cost a lot of people that earn 80 - 100 thousand dollars a year to lose their jobs plus the tens of thousands of people that benefit directly and indirectly because of that contract?
Nope.§tart with the ridiculous minimum wage of which so many companies are taking advantage of. Ranks right up there with child labour and near-slavery.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#179977 Nov 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
An unnamed source??? LOL!
Just what should be expected from a fraud!
The U.S. government in the final months leading up to the 2012 presidential election released “faked” unemployment data, according to a bombshell report from the New York Post.
The source is named the New York Post, that LIEberal bastion of Obama Ass-crack licking truthers!
Yes, Kentucky Klown Kar. The source was named and discredited today. Another loser with a vendetta who made his way into the news cycle for a day, only to die with his unfounded story.

But birfoons love made up stories, so I'm sure this one will continue to rattle around in your little tin trap of a brain for another day or two.

Ottawa

#179978 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering how long it would take you.
Tell us, why after GZ allegedly put a shotgun to the face of his girl friend she calmly called 911? If she was really afraid, why did he allegedly have to push her out of the house? There seems to be way to many questions here.
Oh, the last year of my 21 year marriage my wife tried to provoke me into assaulting her and all I would do is take a long walk.
I like women to much to want to share a cell with a Bubba for twenty odd years! It is to easy to get a new woman and they are not worth prison time.
Oh, our daughter broke off relations with her mother five years ago. She use to be a real nice lady but I probably would not recognize her today.
Is your crack dealer the same guy as Mayor Ford? Are you out of your mind ?

Z. was arrested and later released for assaulting a policeman BEFORE he killed Martin;

Z. killed Martin. Very controversial

Z. threatened his soon-to-be ex-wife and soon-to-be in-laws with a gun. She dropped charges but regretted doing so;

Z. unbelievably has a girl friend (not the brightest of the bright is she, in passing) whom he threatens with a gun.

So, you're still in denial, Rogue? You don't think the dude is aggressive, right? You don't think there is a faint possibility, given his propensity for waiving guns in people's faces, that he is a tad aggressive? Or, a loser? What about it?

Will you be his apologist again if and when he ever kills someone else?
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#179979 Nov 19, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's living in all the fine houses, Dingus? Hard workers or welfare slugs?
"Probably." -- Snow Job

Ottawa

#179980 Nov 19, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
$85 billion a month is propping up Wall Street and mega banks, what's up with that? Where's the jobs?
1.$85 billion in corporate welfare;
2. money is invested overseas in derelict plants or in offshore havens;
3. Result : No jobs.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179981 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Z. was arrested and later released for assaulting a policeman BEFORE he killed Martin;
Z. threatened his soon-to-be ex-wife and soon-to-be in-laws with a gun. She dropped charges but regretted doing so;
Z. unbelievably has a girl friend (not the brightest of the bright is she, in passing) whom he threatens with a gun.
So, you're still in denial, Rogue? You don't think the dude is aggressive, right? You don't think there is a faint possibility, given his propensity for waiving guns in people's faces, that he is a tad aggressive? Or, a loser? What about it?
Where's the shotgun, moose humper?

“no one told me”

Denver

#179983 Nov 19, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"Probably." -- Snow Job
Well, BJ queen, who's living in the houses?
Coward.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179984 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Courtesy of Barry Oblamer, imbecile. Gawd you're stupid.

“no one told me”

Denver

#179985 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
are you by chance rob ford's fatter, dumber twin brother?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179986 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And pray tell what the above has to do with going to church to gain votes? Oh, funny, I watch American channels. Why is it we don't see Obama and family attending church as often as his predecessors? And I asked you, because you said he was Muslim, for proof that he attended Mosqués to attract the Muslim vote.
It's only my opinion, not his, but I'm pretty sure Obama's too smart to believe in religion hokus pokus.
Ya know, my dad use to say you can tell the real Christians (any religious person) when you are in the parking lot leaving church.
I don't know why anyone goes to church, or chooses not to. I care who they act when they are not in church.
Reagan did not attend church when he was in the White House because he said he did not want to be a distraction. But I do believe he was a deeply religious person. It does not matter if Obama, or either Clinton, go to church as I believe they only go to church for political reasons.
They say integrity is doing what is right when you don't think anyone is watching!
Oh, I do most of my charity spontaneously. I might stop and help someone with a car break down or help in a medical emergency.
Case in point. Two years ago my girlfriend and I went to a Cracker Barrel for breakfast on my 60th B-day. I noticed two elderly ladies and one seemed to be confused so I got up and just before I got to her she passed out, fell over backwards and hit her head on the floor.
She was conscious and as I stood over her, talking to her, I noticed blood pooling under her head. A grabbed some napkins off a nearby table, raised her head and covered the wound and righted her to a control the bleeding. And then with my left hand I pulled out my cell hone and dialed 911.
Now my girl friend is a nurse and but that time she was assisting. About five minutes into the emergency the manager asked if we should call for an ambulance and I said I already had five minutes earlier.
As the ambulance left I rode in the other woman's car to take her direct her to the hospital to be with her friend as my girl friend drove my car behind us.
So a few hours later we both had my birth day breakfast at a convenience store and we enjoyed it because we helped someone when they needed help.
Oh, the elderly lady was released a few hours later with a half dozen stitches in the back of her head. Overall, it was a great morning. I just hope someone will help my mother if she needs help some day.

Location hidden

#179987 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
If someone is trying to bash my brains in and I have access to a weapon, they are dead. That is called .... self defense.
What evidence do you have that GZ assaulted his wife? It is a he said, she said situation yet you have already convicted him.
What evidence do you have that he threatened his girlfriend with a shotgun? Ya know, if someone threatened me with a gun, they would not have to force me out the door as I would probably have already jumped out the window and if she felt her life was threatened, she would have done the same thing.
Again, during the last year of my 21 year marriage to my now ex-wife she tried to provoke me into assaulting her and all I would do is go out for a long walk. Our daughter had not talked to her own mother in over five years now..... but at least my daughter does not have to visit me in prison because I popped my cheating wife.
Women can be easily replaced and I would rather replace an unfaithful wife than spend twenty years in a cell with a guy named Bubba!
Oh, I really don't think my ex-wife is that happy of a person these days and I actually feel sorry for her. Her boy friend did have more money than I did but I think the situation has changed. Oh well, that's life.

Location hidden

#179988 Nov 20, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"Probably." -- Snow Job
We have a Pookie in the White House.

Who is Obama’s ‘Cousin Pookie’?
by Dax-Devlon Ross

By JONATHAN TILOVE

[Selma, AL]— In his sermon Sunday at Brown Chapel in Selma, Ala., Barack Obama declared:“If Cousin Pookie would vote, if Uncle Jethro would get off the couch and stop watching SportsCenter and go register some folks and go to the polls, we might have a different kind of politics.”

It wasn’t the first time the Illinois senator and presidential aspirant has invoked “Pookie” in gently scolding terms, and his mention was met with affirmations of recognition at the church.

But for those not in the know, the question remains: Who is this Pookie?

The Obama campaign didn’t respond to requests for details. But Newhouse News Service asked some of America’s best minds on black culture, language and politics.

In their interviews and e-mails, Pookie emerges as a stock character of the black popular imagination, a name that has come to personify the kind of layabout kin who, if endearing, is also a source of some embarrassment and consternation to his more successful relations. And, it turns out, in his use of Pookie, Obama reveals something about himself.

“Pookie means a whole lot of different things; none of them are good,” said Kevin Gray, a South Carolina writer and activist.“Pookie’s always the foil.”

http://thehnic.wordpress.com/2007/03/13/who-i...
angel

Boise, ID

#179989 Nov 20, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Courtesy of Barry Oblamer, imbecile. Gawd you're stupid.
You....really arent very bright are you Snow-Baller?
Stupid finger licking toadie of the Corprate Rich gets his 'snark' on yehaaaw.!
Colardo Cull.Lmao!

Location hidden

#179990 Nov 20, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I hear he heroically got arrested for domestic violence yesterday.
I guess after you end a kid, women are logically the next step up in weight class.
There were 3 or 4 charges, I was laughing too hard to hear them over the radio.
Why did Bill Clinton suddenly leave Oxford in March 1968? He would have graduated come June but he left in March, why? Oh, he said it was to attend Yale Law School but that did not start until September and if the Mayflower could cross the Atlantic in 66 days in 1620, certainly Bil could have waited to graduate Oxford in June and still make his plane to fly him to Yale in September?
Or was it because a 19 y/o British girl accused Bill Clinton of ..... RAPE?!? Oh, the British police did investigate and it might have been a case of date-rape but they did not have enough evidence go go ahead with a prosecution. But that does not mean Bill did not rape her, did it?
But because a woman accuses GZ of pointing a shotgun at her, it must be true?!?
angel

Boise, ID

#179991 Nov 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry your among the last to find it out, but your pathetic and childish name calling and projecting has been proven false. It is your president and his administration that are being uncovered as the liars. The unemployment number that was reported last year from September through the election was a fabrication "angel". To put it in terms you can can understand, we call that a lie!. The "you can keep your doctor and existing insurance, period". That was a lie, and told deliberately and with deceit as the intent to manipulate fools like yourself. The president saying that he wouldn't be stupid enough to allow the web site to go online had he known it would fail, turns out he is that stupid, since he knew as early as April of this year that it was in serious trouble. How about the Liar in Chief telling us that raising the debt ceiling does not mean we will take on more debt. He told that whopper just a month ago when he shut down the government and attempted to deny our WWII Vet's from visiting their open air memorial with fencing and guards. That trillion just got "appropriated" in less then five weeks to cover treasury bonds that matured and had to be covered, along with other government "obligations". Like I have stated on some other threads "angel", people like you, who lie all the time, are to stupid to even recognize just how stupid you are. Calling an apple and orange just because you say so does not make it so.
Sorry,but a lecture on the 'Truth' From a Fox Cipher who gets his talking points from Liars such as Murdoch and the Koch Bro.s and who's powers of discernment are filtered through a pathalogical,psychosexual obsession with Barrack Obama is a laughable notion at best.
I find Rightist fools such as yourself as tedious as the rest of the Nation does.
I believe youll be finding how HOW tired of the Right most Americans are next November.
Dont take my word for it.Wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unbelieable, no wonder why the USA is going dow... 1 hr !!! 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,454
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr PEllen 5,980
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr PEllen 8,083
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 2,254
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 58,792
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr Tami 501
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages