BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243399 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#180018 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Grand Birther wrote:
Remember when Rogue Moron tried to pretend that Black Sambo wasn't racist because "something something not racist I swear, guys."
L O L
Violent and racist. Peas and carrots.
Just which racist is Black Sambo mocking? I did not know they had tigers in Africa. Well, maybe a zoo but tigers are not native to Africa, are they?
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#180019 Nov 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, Salon!!! And you think it is funny when we post something from World Net Daily?
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me!

==========

JUST A TASTE OF THE WALL STREET CORPORATE FASCIST RACIST TEA BAG REPUBLICAN PARTY SUPPORTERS!

Palin Supporters' Strange World
http://tinyurl.com/53h7ot
http://fr.youtube.com/watch...

Mom, Why Do You Want Me to Go to Iraq?
http://tinyurl.com/437pnn

The Sidewalk to Nowhere, McCain Supporters in Bethlehem, PA
http://tinyurl.com/4dexd9

Tell McCain to End the Politics of Hate
http://tinyurl.com/3g7zmj

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#180020 Nov 20, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
He should have taken my advice.
But he wouldn't listen to me. And now look at he has created.
I ues to call the Bush White House comment line about once a month. Since I do not want to become an old curmudgeon so about half of my comments were positive and even my negative comments I try to make them constructively.
Now, since Obama entered the White House I have only called three or four times and ONLY to give a positive comment as I feel that Obama does not give a damn about what anyone disagrees with him on.
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#180021 Nov 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ues to call the Bush White House comment line about once a month. Since I do not want to become an old curmudgeon so about half of my comments were positive and even my negative comments I try to make them constructively.
Now, since Obama entered the White House I have only called three or four times and ONLY to give a positive comment as I feel that Obama does not give a damn about what anyone disagrees with him on.
Bush and Obama are one and the same so how can you trust Bush and don't trust Obama?

I dislike both for the simple reason they do not represent 99% of all Americans.

The 1% do not need representation.

----------

Bernie Sanders Might Just Have to Run for President
November 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mozhl2s
Bernie Sanders is not burning with presidential ambition. He doubts that he would consider bidding for the nation’s top job if another prominent progressive was gearing up for a 2016 run that would provide a seriously-focused and seriously competitive populist alternative to politics as usual.
But if the fundamental issues that are of concern to the great mass of Americans—“the collapse of the middle class, growing wealth and income inequality, growth in poverty, global warming”—are not being discussed by the 2016 candidates, Sanders says,“Well, then maybe I have to do it.”
http://www.thenation.com/blog/177247/bernie-s...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#180023 Nov 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just which racist is Black Sambo mocking? I did not know they had tigers in Africa. Well, maybe a zoo but tigers are not native to Africa, are they?
I thought Sambo took place in India, Rogue. Want to check it out?

Ottawa

#180024 Nov 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Bush White House gave a damn? And you think ANY White House, ANY occupant, gives a damn about what YOU think? And you actually call the White House comment line? LMAO (LRS where is he? tm reg'd). I can just see it, now, hear it, visualize it - "Hey, guys," the call filter person says, "c'mre quick, it's that Nado guy again calling from gun arsenal Florida, ha ha, he wants the president to have Zimmerman freed from jail, says the guy is a peace-loving loyal 2nd Amendment American. Get a load of this..."

Ottawa

#180025 Nov 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Obama are one and the same so how can you trust Bush and don't trust Obama?
I dislike both for the simple reason they do not represent 99% of all Americans.
----------
Bernie Sanders is not burning with presidential ambition. He doubts that he would consider bidding for the nation’s top job if another prominent progressive was gearing up for a 2016 run that would provide a seriously-focused and seriously competitive populist alternative to politics as usual.
But if the fundamental issues that are of concern to the great mass of Americans—“the collapse of the middle class, growing wealth and income inequality, growth in poverty, global warming”—are not being discussed by the 2016 candidates, Sanders says,“Well, then maybe I have to do it.”
You wrote : "Bush and Obama are one and the same so "

I beg to differ. Or you were humouring Rogue. Surely.

Saying they are the same is pretty much like saying Einstein and Moe were the same.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#180026 Nov 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.§tart with the ridiculous minimum wage of which so many companies are taking advantage of. Ranks right up there with child labour and near-slavery.
Any wage is better than no wage at all. There are millions of people that would like to be working,at any starting wage.

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#180027 Nov 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this: On January 20, 2009 the date that Obama became President the Dow Jones was at 7949.09. At the closing on November 18, 2013 The Dow Jones was at 15976. This is a 100% increase of the Dow Jones since Obama became President. As for inflation or CPI, the cost of goods in 2009 rose 9.14% in 2013. In other words, what cost $100 in 2009 would cost 109.14 in 2013.
So using your argument that the DJIA is breaking even when corrected for inflation doesn't hold up when challenged by FACTS.
As such, the Dow Jones double from 2009 to 2013 under Obama's administration and the inflation/CPI rose only 9.14% during the same time.
<quoted text>
If the stock market is doing as great as he thinks it is, why is Bernanke still printing $85B Obama Bucks every month? And what will happen to the stock market when he stops?
Oh course the Libtards don't remember what happened in 1980 after the printed just $500B Jimmy Carter Bucks! 14% annual inflation rate, double-digit unemployment, double digit stock market correction.
I guess that is why I call them Libtards are they can never figure things like that out!
Speaking of inflation/CPI index. How come from 2003-2008 during BUSH'S administration the inflation rose 17% in five years and during the Obama's administration from 2009-2013 it rose only 9.14%
in five years?

“impeach now replace later”

Dump Trump now

#180028 Nov 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this: On January 20, 2009 the date that Obama became President the Dow Jones was at 7949.09. At the closing on November 18, 2013 The Dow Jones was at 15976. This is a 100% increase of the Dow Jones since Obama became President. As for inflation or CPI, the cost of goods in 2009 rose 9.14% in 2013. In other words, what cost $100 in 2009 would cost 109.14 in 2013.
So using your argument that the DJIA is breaking even when corrected for inflation doesn't hold up when challenged by FACTS.
As such, the Dow Jones double from 2009 to 2013 under Obama's administration and the inflation/CPI rose only 9.14% during the same time.
<quoted text>
If the stock market is doing as great as he thinks it is, why is Bernanke still printing $85B Obama Bucks every month? And what will happen to the stock market when he stops?
Oh course the Libtards don't remember what happened in 1980 after the printed just $500B Jimmy Carter Bucks! 14% annual inflation rate, double-digit unemployment, double digit stock market correction.
I guess that is why I call them Libtards are they can never figure things like that out!
Why is it that when Reagan was in office from 1984-1988 that inflation rose 13.86% in these FOUR YEARS while inflation rose only 9.14% in FOUR YEARS during Obama's administration from 2009-2013?
In comparing Obama with Reagan we saw a 51% increase in the inflation rate under Reagan in four years than we saw under Obama in four years.

Please explain
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#180030 Nov 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Any wage is better than no wage at all. There are millions of people that would like to be working,at any starting wage.
Minimum Wage 101: Germany $12.74 / England $9.20 / Italy $9.18 France $8.88 / Australia $8.66 / United States 5.15
Dale

Wichita, KS

#180031 Nov 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Howard was right behind jus soli. Howard understood aliens in this country to be subject to the jurisdiction of the US and owing (temporary or local) allegiance to the US, not to any foreign power. The concept of local allegiance can be traced back to Lord Coke in (I think) Calvin's case.
LMAO!!!
(2893)
Mr. TRUMBULL. The Senator from Ohio says they ought to be. If they are there and within the jurisdiction of Colorado, and subject to the laws of Colorado, they ought to be citizens; and that is all that is proposed. It cannot be said of any Indian who owes allegiance, partial allegiance if you please, to some other Government that he is “subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.”Would the Senator from Wisconsin think for a moment of bringing a bill into Congress to subject these wild Indians with whom we have no treaty to the laws and regulations of civilized life? Would he think of punishing them for instituting among themselves their own tribal regulations? Does the Government of the United States pretend to take jurisdiction of murders and robberies and other crimes committed by one Indian upon another? Are they subject to our jurisdiction in any just sense? They are not subject to our jurisdiction. We do not exercise jurisdiction over them.(((It is only those persons who come completely within our jurisdiction, who are subject to our laws, that we think of making citizens; and there can be no objection to the proposition that such persons should be citizens))). It seems to me, sir, that to introduce the words suggested by the Senator from Wisconsin would not make the proposition any clearer than it is, and that it by no means embraces, or by any fair construction -- by any construction, I may say -- could embrace the wild Indians of the plains or any with whom we have treaty relations, for the very fact that we have treaty relations with them shows that they are not subject to our jurisdiction. We cannot make a treaty with ourselves; it would be absurd. I think that the proposition is clear and safe as it is.
Now can it be any plainer as to who will receive citizenship of this nation, only those born here that are completely subject to our jurisdiction.
Obama Jr. was born a citizen of his father's country of origin, with this condition he is not subject to the complete jurisdiction of the US.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Casper, WY

#180033 Nov 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
That 1% is The Illuminati(masters of Bush & Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist)
www.911truth.org
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#180034 Nov 20, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That 1% is The Illuminati(masters of Bush & Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist)
www.911truth.org
It also applies to Reagan, Daddy Bush and Clinton.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#180037 Nov 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Minimum Wage 101: Germany $12.74 / England $9.20 / Italy $9.18 France $8.88 / Australia $8.66 / United States 5.15
When my parents were born,there was not minimum wage. The first minimum wage of 25 cents wasn't until 1938, it took twenty three years until 1961 before the minimum wage rose to over a dollar. Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, and Cyprus have no minimum wage laws. The wages are set by unions and in Germany the minimum wages are set by job description and by geographic region. The is no statutory German minimum wage. As of January 2013, the minimum wage in Germany is basically 7.50. Until very recently the German government never considered a minimum wage and the guest workers or foreign nationals that did a large percentage of the 'minimum wage' work were paid far less than their German counterparts. Since the United States has federal minimum wage and most states have state minimum wage, unions should be abolished.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#180038 Nov 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
In the mid 1960's when the highest per capita wage for a city was Detroit, the federal minimum wage was $1.40. At that time a few countries out side of the United States were sitting minimum wage at .05,.10,.20 etc.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#180039 Nov 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The unions love the minimum wage because then they have negotiation power. I would agree to a minimum wage if that was the wage that the union leadership was paid. Do you realize that since the minimum wage has gone up from $2.90 an hour to $7.25 the cost of be a resident of the United States has gone up more than $4.35 an hour. When the minimum wage was $2.90 and hour an average person had a phone bill of less than $20, a utility bill of less than $25 and an electricity bill of less than $40 which included over the air television if they didn't have a $25 cable bill. Those bills combined today are several hundred dollars a month.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#180040 Nov 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the United States, the government of all those countries spend/waste too much money. If the political leaders of the United States were really concerned about people having a 'livable wage' they would stop wasting tax dollars and reduce the taxes on every one. When federal income taxes were started a hundred years ago the average worker paid little or no taxes and the richest people paid 7%. The taxes went up temporarily for WWI and WWII but never fell back down to low levels as promised by government with the exception of some reductions in the mid 1920's.

Ottawa

#180041 Nov 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Minimum Wage 101: Germany $12.74 / England $9.20 / Italy $9.18 France 8.88 / Australia $8.66 / United States 5.15
Best be a sport, I won't mention Canada's

Ottawa

#180042 Nov 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In the mid 1960's when the highest per capita wage for a city was Detroit, the federal minimum wage was $1.40. At that time a few countries out side of the United States were sitting minimum wage at .05,.10,.20 etc.
In 1965, the minimum wage in Canada was $7. per hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min jack 1,745,095
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 28 min test 6
Trump is A 4 hr CrunchyBacon 581
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 105,470
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Julia 12,219
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Julia 1,063
ms 13 8 hr test 8

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages