BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242540 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179939 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again, I contend that Obummer Boy is only religious for politics sake and nothing more. He only claims to be a Christian, or a Muslim, simply to get votes and nothing more. His whole life is a fraud!
And that is why you Atheists love him as he is fooling those stupid religious people.
Obama delivers Gettysburg Address on YouTube, leaves out ‘under God’
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/19/obama-deliv...
Why are you coming back on this? Hasn't it been hashed out often enough? You repeat this , why, it's like it was never mentioned before. And when did Obama pretend he was Muslim? Ever seen him going to worship at a Mosqué? Have you? And in our exchanges, haven't we pretty much established that yes, he "prays" to garner votes, AS EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON has done, except for Jimmy Carter who was no doubt the only sincere church-goer.

Slow "criticize Obama day" for you, Rogue? Can't find anything "meaty", so you rehash old idiocies.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179942 Nov 19, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this: On January 20, 2009 the date that Obama became President the Dow Jones was at 7949.09. At the closing on November 18, 2013 The Dow Jones was at 15976. This is a 100% increase of the Dow Jones since Obama became President. As for inflation or CPI, the cost of goods in 2009 rose 9.14% in 2013. In other words, what cost $100 in 2009 would cost 109.14 in 2013.
So using your argument that the DJIA is breaking even when corrected for inflation doesn't hold up when challenged by FACTS.
As such, the Dow Jones double from 2009 to 2013 under Obama's administration and the inflation/CPI rose only 9.14% during the same time.
Ah, when the the stock market crash? Nov. 2007. The point being it has not recovered. It was 14,138 when it crashed and corrected for inflation that is 16,000. Yes, we are at, or about at, 16,000 but it is artificially inflated by QE3. Ergo, our economy is far from recovered and it is NOT ...... Bush's fault!

Location hidden

#179943 Nov 19, 2013
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their
Tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,'Kemo Sabe, look Towards sky, what you see?

'The Lone Ranger replies,'I see millions of stars.'

What that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorological, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?'

"You dumb as Obama voter. It means someone stole the tent."

Location hidden

#179944 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again, I contend that Obummer Boy is only religious for politics sake and nothing more. He only claims to be a Christian, or a Muslim, simply to get votes and nothing more. His whole life is a fraud!
And that is why you Atheists love him as he is fooling those stupid religious people.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/19/obama-deliv ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you coming back on this? Hasn't it been hashed out often enough? You repeat this , why, it's like it was never mentioned before. And when did Obama pretend he was Muslim? Ever seen him going to worship at a Mosqué? Have you? And in our exchanges, haven't we pretty much established that yes, he "prays" to garner votes, AS EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON has done, except for Jimmy Carter who was no doubt the only sincere church-goer.
Slow "criticize Obama day" for you, Rogue? Can't find anything "meaty", so you rehash old idiocies.
Ah, what is today? Do you know what happened,,,,, 150 years ago today? That is when the cemetery at Gettysburg, PA was dedicated and Obama did not bother to attend. Oh, he was asked, but he said he did not have the time.
Did you watch the video where Obama repleted Lincoln's Gettysburg address? How come he forget ......"under God"! Ya know, if you were in the sixth grade thirty years ago and you recited the Gettysburg Address and left out "under God" you would not have been given an 'A'!
Why is it that he can not READ from a teleprompter and say the words that Lincoln wrote .... "under God"! Did he really think no one would notice?!?

Location hidden

#179945 Nov 19, 2013
It is back up on Youtube. For how long I have no idea but why was it de-listed in the first place? Now, what happened to "under God"? He is reading from a teleprompter so did someone delete that part of Lincoln's speech or did Obama just not want to say it?

This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it. President Barack Obama Recites the Gettysburg Address

Location hidden

#179946 Nov 19, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this: On January 20, 2009 the date that Obama became President the Dow Jones was at 7949.09. At the closing on November 18, 2013 The Dow Jones was at 15976. This is a 100% increase of the Dow Jones since Obama became President. As for inflation or CPI, the cost of goods in 2009 rose 9.14% in 2013. In other words, what cost $100 in 2009 would cost 109.14 in 2013.
So using your argument that the DJIA is breaking even when corrected for inflation doesn't hold up when challenged by FACTS.
As such, the Dow Jones double from 2009 to 2013 under Obama's administration and the inflation/CPI rose only 9.14% during the same time.
How about this: on January 20, the date that Obama became President, the Labor Participation Rate was 65.7% but today it is way down to 62.8% and do you know what that means? It means that 2.9% more people, between the age of 16 and 70, are no longer employed!!! And that is the lowest number in 35 years when the President was .... Jimmy F-ing Carter!
But how many people is 2.9%? Well, there are about 202 million Americans between the age of 16 and 70 and out of that 586 thousand gave up looking for work!!!
Way to go Obummer Boy. Keep it up and you may make Jimmy Carter a happy man!!!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Location hidden

#179947 Nov 19, 2013
But that is okay as Obummer Boy will given them food stamps, a free Obama phone and a bottle of Ripple.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179948 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do a Terri Tunna on you. Bush did not use B17s.
But he only bombed MILITARY targets. One of the Military bunkers that were bombed was full of military families. Is it our problem that civilians were in military bunkers?
Obama is ONLY bombing civilians. Not one of them that has been killed was in the military!!!
<quoted text>
Yes, I knew it was most probably a typo and I knew you probably meant "B1" and I normally do not comment about typos or other minor issues.
My POINT is that you continue to bash Bush at every chance you get but when I point out that Obama is doing the same thing you will NOT bash him.
You simply excuse it by saying, Bush was worse! But, how many innocent deaths are too many? Come on now, put a value to it, if you dare too.
How many unnecessarily deaths did LBJ contribute to my tying the hands of our military?
If we mined Haiphong Harbor in 1962 instead of 1972, would we have saved lives on all sides? You do not win a war by killing people but by demoralizing them into stop fighting! A concept you Libtards have a hard time grasping!!!
Look, I am not against war. But the reality is that it is our young people who do most of the fighting and dying. How many senators children are over there?

These young men and women are willing to stand up for their oaths, people and countries. All they want in return is that we don't put them in harms way unless it is necessary.

The decision to support war is to be o.k. with innocent people dying. And as long as it is THEIR innocent people dying, most of America could give a shit.

Cruise missiles, drones, bullets or bombs... they are all equal opportunity.

Bad things happen, but I don't believe for a second that our infantry is malevolent to the middle eastern population. But we will take out a building for a chance to nail someone we want.

Ask yourselves what we have left to accomplish there.

And weigh it against the loss of our men and women, and if you can wrap your mind around it... their people too. Who I promise are more like you than one could ever imagine.

I just can't make the math work.

Ottawa

#179949 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/19/obama-deliv ...
<quoted text>
Ah, what is today? Do you know what happened,,,,, 150 years ago today? That is when the cemetery at Gettysburg, PA was dedicated and Obama did not bother to attend. Oh, he was asked, but he said he did not have the time.
Did you watch the video where Obama repleted Lincoln's Gettysburg address? How come he forget ......"under God"! Ya know, if you were in the sixth grade thirty years ago and you recited the Gettysburg Address and left out "under God" you would not have been given an 'A'!
Why is it that he can not READ from a teleprompter and say the words that Lincoln wrote .... "under God"! Did he really think no one would notice?!?
And pray tell what the above has to do with going to church to gain votes? Oh, funny, I watch American channels. Why is it we don't see Obama and family attending church as often as his predecessors? And I asked you, because you said he was Muslim, for proof that he attended Mosqués to attract the Muslim vote.

It's only my opinion, not his, but I'm pretty sure Obama's too smart to believe in religion hokus pokus.

Ottawa

#179950 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is back up on Youtube. For how long I have no idea but why was it de-listed in the first place? Now, what happened to "under God"? He is reading from a teleprompter so did someone delete that part of Lincoln's speech or did Obama just not want to say it?
This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it. President Barack Obama Recites the Gettysburg Address
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nm-vfxZyJwoXX
What 's this "under God" stuff? I thought you were a secular republic.

Ottawa

#179951 Nov 19, 2013
Er, Rogue,what's the news on Zimmerman lately?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179952 Nov 19, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS doesn't surprise me at all.
The symptoms seemed to be in line with a standard DDOS attack. It is simply overwhelming the website "door".
Basically what you do is access the site over and over really fast. I know of individual people with over 900,000 hits in 48 hrs. I have heard of others surpassing that of course.
I assume they are using the Low Orbit Ion Cannon.(LOIC)
What I don't get is that if you use LOIC... I don't care if you are behind a proxy or not... you will be found.
Hence, a lot of people who are under the impression that a proxy can hide you from smart people are going to get arrested.
Since, I think there may be a person or two right here that has the potential to attempt unified action against a govt website. I am going to educate you. I implore you to heed the following.
IF... you go to a site tactically attacking a govt website and watch the festivities. You are at very low risk.
IF... you go to a site tactically attacking a govt website and have downloaded software such as Low Orbit Ion Cannon. You are at moderate risk.(Being behind a proxy may increase this risk slightly.)
IF... you go to a site tactically attacking a govt website, have software and participate in such an attack.(Proxy or not) You are at high risk.
IF... you are sitting at home and decide to download software and attack a govt website and are not really smart you are at very high risk.
To define "risk"... A few black suits would like to have a conversation with you, and I promise it will be up there with some of the worst you have ever had. Then they are going to search your home (they aren't going to need a warrant, thank you George Bush) and borrow your computers and all their bells and whistles.
Then they are going to have people paid to be smarter than the average hacker to figure out exactly you did with your computers.
Then they may or may not charge and arrest you.
However, even McDonalds has free wifi. As long as you are bright and concealed from video identification, you are never going to be found. Building your own PC from parts might help. Parting with the machine may also be prudent.
Just saying... There are ALWAYS people out there that will allow YOU to sacrifice yourself for whatever "cause" they may have. They will guarantee your safety. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM.
Be smart, and if you can't be smart... stay away.
Yes, yes... the above is clueless, funny and somehow racy.

Take it from someone who has been building computers since they were 14. Attacking a website is a lot of fun. Attacking a govt website is a whole different monster.

They have the resources and will care enough to find you.

The above wasn't an attempt to discourage anybody from doing whatever they please. I am just trying to state very clearly that attacking say... The Westboro Baptist for the sake of mischief or espionage is one thing.

Attacking the most high profile govt website ever as soon as they attempted repairs is going to get you some pretty immediate attention if you lack the proper skill set.

Consider it a public service announcement.

I would certainly never want to limit your freedoms though.

How about you run a little experiment for us? Or do you just like to judge?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179953 Nov 19, 2013
Er, Rogue,what's the news on Zimmerman lately?
LOL... I hear he heroically got arrested for domestic violence yesterday.

I guess after you end a kid, women are logically the next step up in weight class.

There were 3 or 4 charges, I was laughing too hard to hear them over the radio.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#179954 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What 's this "under God" stuff? I thought you were a secular republic.
I agree.

But these are Lincoln's words... they are historic record and they should be recited as recorded.

Obama, nor his teleprompter feeders should ever have the authority or audacity to alter them in any way.

Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#179955 Nov 19, 2013
Grand Blather wrote:
<quoted text>
An unnamed "source" told conservatives exactly what they wanted to hear? LOL "reliable sources."
Confirmation bias? Yes.
Fact checking/confirming sources? Nope.
An unnamed source??? LOL!
Just what should be expected from a fraud!
The U.S. government in the final months leading up to the 2012 presidential election released “faked” unemployment data, according to a bombshell report from the New York Post.
The source is named the New York Post, that LIEberal bastion of Obama Ass-crack licking truthers!
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#179956 Nov 19, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Libs are the party of the Rich' right...are you an idiot or just another Teabagging Liar hoping that if you claim something and someone is dumb enough to beleive it its worthwhile?
Sorry your among the last to find it out, but your pathetic and childish name calling and projecting has been proven false. It is your president and his administration that are being uncovered as the liars. The unemployment number that was reported last year from September through the election was a fabrication "angel". To put it in terms you can can understand, we call that a lie!. The "you can keep your doctor and existing insurance, period". That was a lie, and told deliberately and with deceit as the intent to manipulate fools like yourself. The president saying that he wouldn't be stupid enough to allow the web site to go online had he known it would fail, turns out he is that stupid, since he knew as early as April of this year that it was in serious trouble. How about the Liar in Chief telling us that raising the debt ceiling does not mean we will take on more debt. He told that whopper just a month ago when he shut down the government and attempted to deny our WWII Vet's from visiting their open air memorial with fencing and guards. That trillion just got "appropriated" in less then five weeks to cover treasury bonds that matured and had to be covered, along with other government "obligations". Like I have stated on some other threads "angel", people like you, who lie all the time, are to stupid to even recognize just how stupid you are. Calling an apple and orange just because you say so does not make it so.

Location hidden

#179958 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
And pray tell what the above has to do with going to church to gain votes? Oh, funny, I watch American channels. Why is it we don't see Obama and family attending church as often as his predecessors? And I asked you, because you said he was Muslim, for proof that he attended Mosqués to attract the Muslim vote.
It's only my opinion, not his, but I'm pretty sure Obama's too smart to believe in religion hokus pokus.
Do you when there is an election near? When you see a WHITE Democrat in a Black church! And all the politician wants is their vote. Bill Clinton was sooooo good he could switch from a laugh to a cry in mid-stride when he saw a camera!!!

Bill Clinton at Ron Brown's funeral

Location hidden

#179959 Nov 19, 2013
And what is funny is that you Libtards thought Reagan was an actor when Bill could out act him any day of the week. And that was all it was, was an act for Clinton. Same with Obama.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179960 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
How many people on food stamps have a job, Rogue? With a minimum wage ranging anywhere from $3.00 to $5.00 an hour, what do you expect? With unions being bashed and battered by republicans, and workers losing wages and rights, what DO you expect?
Are you referring to the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) District 751, District W-24 union who voted Wednesday to reject the Boeing Company’s offer of an eight-year contract extension that would have expired in 2024 and could cost a lot of people that earn 80 - 100 thousand dollars a year to lose their jobs plus the tens of thousands of people that benefit directly and indirectly because of that contract?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#179962 Nov 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Obama doubled the number of people on welfare! He doubled the number of people on food stamps! And what is sad is that you think that this is progress. I think it is progress when more people have jobs and can take care of themselves and their families!!!
91 million out of work, where's them jobs Barry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,581,751
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 15 min ThomasA 23
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Its The Democrats 2
Only Mother Fu__ers would destroy our statues. 2 hr Out of Potty Expe... 3
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 3 hr Muslims Did IT 42
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 9 hr check please 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages