BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189882 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#179758 Nov 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans
October 1, 1989 / http://tinyurl.com/8xb6rd9
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...
Obama says Heritage Foundation is source of health exchange idea
March 30th, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/26xm72p
EDITOR'S NOTE: An analysis of this comment by President Barack Obama was published on April 1, 2010. After it appeared, the Heritage Foundation's communications office contacted us to argue that our rating of Mostly True was too generous to the president. We did some additional reporting to review our ruling. Our second round of reporting -- primarily talking to conservative policy experts outside of Heritage -- solidified our initial conclusions. Below is the updated version of our story, which retains the rating of Mostly True, published April 26, 2010.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Summary Of A 1993 Republican Health Reform Plan
Feb 23, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/amcg2tz
In November, 1993, Sen. John Chafee, R-R.I., introduced what was considered to be one of the main Republican health overhaul proposals: "A bill to provide comprehensive reform of the health care system of the United States."
Titled the "Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act of 1993," it had 21 co-sponsors, including two Democrats (Sens. Boren and Kerrey). The bill, which was not debated or voted upon, was an alternative to President Bill Clinton's plan. It bears similarity to the Democratic bill passed by the Senate Dec. 24, 2009, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2010/...
-------
How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate / 10/20/2011 / http://tinyurl.com/7yztznx
ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.
GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.
ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.
GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.
ROMNEY: And you never supported them?
GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.
ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?
GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.
ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?
ROMNEY: Oh, OK. That’s what I’m saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.
GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.
ROMNEY: OK.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/10/20/h...
The individual mandate is only one small part of ObamaKare. The disastrous October 1 role out is also only a miniscule part of ObamaKare. ObamaKare is simply a bad bill,22,000 pages of rules,regulations and taxes that do nothing to reform health care. The Massachusetts plan was just one of dozens of state plans, every state had their own plan designed to work in their unique state. The ObamaKare monstrosity is simply the HillaryKare monster with thousands of additional rules,regulations and taxes designed to control the citizens of the United States. We won't see the worst of it until it is fully implemented in 2017. The people that will be hurt the most will be the people that were not even old enough to vote in 2008. Someone 18 years old in 2017,born in 1999,was only nine years old in 2008. Obama is despicable.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#179759 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, did any of you Libtards know that RomneyCare contains a maximum individual cost share of $2,000 per year and a family cost share of $4,000 per year? And what is the maimum cost share under ObamaCare? THERE IS NONE!!!
Oh, the so called RomnetCare was written by Democrats and 90% of the legislatures who voted for it were ..... Democrats and it was a .... VETO proof vote so Romney had no choice but to sign it into law!!!
Facts you Libtards will never mention!!!
Bullshit, he could have vetoed it and forced an override.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#179761 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtardian Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Poopo.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Poopo.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya
The repeated redneck joke is some sort of rebuttal? Rouge clearly is showing signs of dementia.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#179763 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Any time is a good time to cut taxes, the problem is that government also needs to cut spending. Obama inherited a Democrat controlled Congress and was in a perfect position to succeed simply by concentrating his efforts on the unemployment problem, instead he ignored the employment issue completely and concentrated all his efforts on his radical left wing agenda. Instead of having more people working,we have more gay marriages,more abortions,more drug addiction,more people relying on government subsistence and more racial disagreement. Obama continued the failed policies of the 110th Congress,the same Congress he was a member of and the same policies he voted for while in the Senate.
Yep, the Federal government took in $3T in revenues for FY2013. All we need to do is cut back to Bush's last budget "request" of $2.7T and we will be in the black once again.

Location hidden

#179764 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, did any of you Libtards know that RomneyCare contains a maximum individual cost share of $2,000 per year and a family cost share of $4,000 per year? And what is the maimum cost share under ObamaCare? THERE IS NONE!!!
Oh, the so called RomnetCare was written by Democrats and 90% of the legislatures who voted for it were ..... Democrats and it was a .... VETO proof vote so Romney had no choice but to sign it into law!!!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit, he could have vetoed it and forced an override.
It already had enough votes for an override so that would have been pointless and YOU F-ING KNOW IT!!! So shut the F-UP!!!

Location hidden

#179765 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtardian Logic
Poopo and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Poopo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The repeated redneck joke is some sort of rebuttal? Rouge clearly is showing signs of dementia.
I so sorry if I jerked your chain. I will change it just for you.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#179766 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Number One: Obamacare is not implemented yet so you could be wrong about the cost.

Number Two: Obamacare used the same template as Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drug Bill.

ALL AMERICAN SENIORS ARE STILL PAYING THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR MEDICINES IN THE WORLD!

======

Watchdog Group Sues for Disclosure of White House Meetings with Healthcare Execs / July 23, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/mby2t4
I want to just talk about some of the names, as they’ve released this, naming some of the healthcare executives who have made multiple trips to the Obama White House.
Richard Umbdenstock, the president of the American Hospital Association, has visited the White House eight times since Obama took office, beginning on February 3rd, two weeks after Obama’s inauguration.
Former Congressman Billy Tauzin has visited five times, now head of the drug industry lobby, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, known as PhRMA.
Dr. James Rohack, president-elect of the American Medical Association, has visited four times, as has Karen Ignagni, president and CEO of America’s Health Insurance Plans, an industry trade group.
Other healthcare executives who have made multiple visits to the Obama White House include Jeffrey Kindler, CEO of drugmaker Pfizer; Stephen Hemsley, chief executive of UnitedHealth Group; George Halvorson, head of Kaiser Foundation Health Plan; Richard Clark, CEO of the Merck pharmaceutical company; Jay Gellert, CEO of Health Net; and Rick Smith, senior vice president of PhRMA, which Billy Tauzin heads.
http://www.democracynow.org/2009/7/23/watchdo...

----

A Rancid Deal with Big Pharma
August 6, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/kydtv7j
So now we know why the president wants everyone to make nice in the healthcare debate. His White House has cut a deal with Big Pharma that smells like the same old rotten politics that candidate Obama regularly denounced and promised to end. The drug industry agrees to deliver $80 billion in future savings and the president promises the government will not use its awesome purchasing power to negotiate lower drug prices.
Wow. This is roughly the same deal that George W. Bush cut with the drug makers when he was legislating Medicare's new coverage of drug purchases. It is the same bargain that Democrats in Congress universally condemned as wasteful and corrupt. The deal does not smell any better now that a Democratic president is embracing it.
In effect, Obama wants to give away one of the principal objectives of strong reform. The details were spelled out in today's New York Times and revealed by Big Pharma's top-dog lobbyist, Billy Tauzin, a former Republican congressman who leads the industry association. Tauzin called it a "rock-solid deal," and the White House did not dispute as much. But that is not the last word.
http://www.thenation.com/article/rancid-deal-... #

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#179767 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's definitely MUCH better off IN SPITE of GWB's recession, two unfunded wars and 8 deficits. And then the meltdown...
<quoted text>
Yep, we have more Americans who are now unemployed than were unemployed during the Great Depression and La Jacqueau thinks it's great.
Wrong.

In 1932 at the peak of the Great Depression, there were 13 million people unemployment or 25% of the 52 million people in the workforce.

As of end of October of 2013, the unemployment rate is 7.3% and there are 11.3 million unemployed with 143 million in the civilian work force.

If you want to compare the unemployment in the Great Depression with today's unemployment, you would have to understand that there are now 296% more people in the workforce than in 1932 and if as you claimed that we have more people unemployed as compare in the Great Depression then we should see unemployment as high as 25% or 38 MILLION PEOPLE UNEMPLOYED.

Location hidden

#179768 Nov 17, 2013
Poopo Logic
Poopo and Wojo ghetto boys decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a gun?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you is a gangstar as only gangstars have guns in Shitcago," replied the professor.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you is a gandstar, you also sell crack."
"And since you sell crack, logic dictates that you also have a Pimpmobile and have a bitch."
"That's Natty Ho! This is incredible!" The Poopo was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a bitch, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a gun?" asked Poopo.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Poopo replied, "You're queer, ain't ya?"
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#179769 Nov 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Any time is a good time to cut taxes, the problem is that government also needs to cut spending. Obama inherited a Democrat controlled Congress and was in a perfect position to succeed simply by concentrating his efforts on the unemployment problem, instead he ignored the employment issue completely and concentrated all his efforts on his radical left wing agenda. Instead of having more people working,we have more gay marriages,more abortions,more drug addiction,more people relying on government subsistence and more racial disagreement. Obama continued the failed policies of the 110th Congress,the same Congress he was a member of and the same policies he voted for while in the Senate.
Obama and his corrupt centrist corporate Democrats continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed policies.

This proves both parties do not represent 99% of all Americans.

----------

Obama voted with Bush and Cheney on this bill
The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill / http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...

Location hidden

#179770 Nov 17, 2013
So little time and soooo many Libtards to insult. It is a haaaaard job, but someone has to do it. Gawd how I love my job!

Location hidden

#179771 Nov 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his corrupt centrist corporate Democrats continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed policies.
This proves both parties do not represent 99% of all Americans.
----------
Obama voted with Bush and Cheney on this bill
The Best Energy Bill Corporations Could Buy: Summary of Industry Giveaways in the 2005 Energy Bill / http://tinyurl.com/n7ofd
On August 8, 2005, President Bush signed into the law the energy bill; on July 28,the U.S. House of Representatives voted 275 to 156 to approve the energy bill; and on July 29, the U.S. Senate voted 74 to 26 to approve the energy bill.
Since 2001, energy corporations have showered federal politicians with $115 million in campaign contributions—with three-quarters of that amount going to Republicans. This cash helped secure energy companies and their lobbyists exclusive, private access to lawmakers, starting with Vice-President Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force, whose report provided the foundation of the energy bill passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on August 8.
http://www.citizen.org/cmep/energy_enviro_nuc...
Hey, TheOldNews, you do know the G.W. is no longer the president, don't you? I didn't think you did!!!

Location hidden

#179772 Nov 17, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
In 1932 at the peak of the Great Depression, there were 13 million people unemployment or 25% of the 52 million people in the workforce.
As of end of October of 2013, the unemployment rate is 7.3% and there are 11.3 million unemployed with 143 million in the civilian work force.
If you want to compare the unemployment in the Great Depression with today's unemployment, you would have to understand that there are now 296% more people in the workforce than in 1932 and if as you claimed that we have more people unemployed as compare in the Great Depression then we should see unemployment as high as 25% or 38 MILLION PEOPLE UNEMPLOYED.
Point one, There are not 7.3% of our population currently unemployed but 13.8%(U-6 unemployment rate) which is 21.4 MILLION which means I am 100% correct.
Oh, did I mention the population differences? NO!!! You Libtards are always cooking the books when it suits you and you can't stand it when we do it!!!

Location hidden

#179773 Nov 17, 2013
Some questions of you Libtards. Why, in 2007, did they change "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"?
Why did Dr. James Hansen reduce the number of his data sites from 200 to just 60 here in the U.S.? And isn't it odd that the 60 he kept were all Urban Heat Island big cites!!!
Three days ago he had frosts in Nassau, Baker, and other northern tier counties here in Florida. No frost at my house in Dival Co. but at 36F it was close. Normally northern Florida gets it's first frost in mid-December but in the past few years it has been around Thanksgiving and now it is mid-November?!?
Also they had snow flurries in Virginia Beach and and North Carolina's Outer Banks and that is not usual either.
In fact since 2007 it has snowed every year in NC's Outer Banks with the exception of one year but in one of those years it snowed TWICE so the average is one snow per year for the past six years and that is not nearly normal!!!
I could go on and on about all the anomalies that indicate the Earth is cooling down but you Libtards will not accept the facts as your leaders say other wise.

Location hidden

#179774 Nov 17, 2013
Oh, in the winter of 2011-12 California's Grapevine Hill, I-5 North of LA) pass closed six times do to snow. When is the last time Grapevine Hill closed six times in ONE winter?
To be honest with you I have no idea but it has not happened in recent years.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179775 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point one, There are not 7.3% of our population currently unemployed but 13.8%(U-6 unemployment rate) which is 21.4 MILLION which means I am 100% correct.
Oh, did I mention the population differences? NO!!! You Libtards are always cooking the books when it suits you and you can't stand it when we do it!!!
So, you are saying that if we killed two thirds of Americans with jobs...

We would be just about equal with the great depression?

Somehow I knew his attempt to help you understand comparable statistics would fail.

The U-6 unemployment rate for the great depression was 37.6% Vs. the 13.8 you provided.(just going to take your word for it)

Today we would need to hit close to 100 million unemployed to be comparable.

The U-3 for the depression was 25% compared to the 7.3% today.

Rougemath fools no one educated.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#179776 Nov 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Totally inconsistent with natural law citizenship.
Very good possibility that people who thought they were citizens are not.
It is YOU who are totally inconsistent with Natural Law citizenship. The AMERICAN natural law is expressed in the Declaration of Independence, which says: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

In other words, the US-born children of foreigners are created equal to the US-born children of US citizens UNLESS the writers of the US Constitution tell us that they have made an exception in the "all men are created equal" principle. And, THEY NEVER DID.

So, both under Natural Law, and the common law, you lose. Bingham is right and you are wrong:

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”

Meese is right and you are wrong.

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

Hatch is right and you are wrong:

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

These articles are right, and you are wrong:

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179777 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Some questions of you Libtards. Why, in 2007, did they change "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"?
Why did Dr. James Hansen reduce the number of his data sites from 200 to just 60 here in the U.S.? And isn't it odd that the 60 he kept were all Urban Heat Island big cites!!!
Three days ago he had frosts in Nassau, Baker, and other northern tier counties here in Florida. No frost at my house in Dival Co. but at 36F it was close. Normally northern Florida gets it's first frost in mid-December but in the past few years it has been around Thanksgiving and now it is mid-November?!?
Also they had snow flurries in Virginia Beach and and North Carolina's Outer Banks and that is not usual either.
In fact since 2007 it has snowed every year in NC's Outer Banks with the exception of one year but in one of those years it snowed TWICE so the average is one snow per year for the past six years and that is not nearly normal!!!
I could go on and on about all the anomalies that indicate the Earth is cooling down but you Libtards will not accept the facts as your leaders say other wise.
I don't care what leaders say, I care what scientist say.

And if you speak with an honest one you will find we lack the data to know what the hell is going on.

The term was changed because climate change is what is happening.

Snow has absolutely NOTHING to do with determining global anything.

It can be cold enough to snow for weeks and it may not snow.

Does that mean it is really hot when it rains?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#179778 Nov 17, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>L<MAO!!! If an alien is "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" he must adhere to the following.
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[1]
See aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
----------
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
The meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction" simply means being required to obey US law and, if not, be subject to arrest and trial by US courts. That is all. Everyone in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of US law, including foreigners who are visiting or residing here (legally or illegally) EXCEPT for foreign diplomats and their families.

Meese is right and you are wrong. Bingham is right and you are wrong. Hatch is right and you are wrong. These articles are right, and you are wrong.

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179779 Nov 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Boy did I have fun at the Waffle House this morning. I can not believe it but none of the staff had seen this yet. Even the many of the black staff members are country-blacks (not ghetto people). Anyway I played it on my smart phone and boy did they like it. And most of them said they voted for Obama too!!!
Obamacare by Morning CMA Awards Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YR3_mM4bpCYXX
Black staff members , eh? Did they go AAAAAHHHHH in wonderment when they saw your smart phone? Did you try to take a pic of them and one of them said "No, no, mastah, you capture my soul if you do that"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 31 min Lexus1985 425
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min leosnana 1,232,907
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 38 min Lexus1985 407
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 53,520
News 1 dead, 4 wounded in Chicago shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 99,543
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr James 51,766
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]