BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
158,621 - 158,640 of 174,642 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
gee, sorry Mr. Ford, but its right there, look at it and then kiss my white ass.
Is it possible that some much hate and ignorance be present in one person...you?

How can you be brimming with so much hate and ignorance all at once? Can you explain how that happened? Were you born like that, were they acquired? Methinks a bit of both.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is going to be a real gem.
Anytime someone opens with knowing the mind of god (doesn't matter which one)... you are in for a treat.
"for thousands of years" is promising as well.
We do know there is a "cure". Hence, he had better not be referring to death. That would be super lame and anticlimactic.
You may now enlighten us.
But, Scrutiny, you forget. He and LRS speak with Jesus daily. So he must be right.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Since Obama has been occupying the White House cost of living has skyrocketed,but salaries have been stagnate. Tens of millions of people are unemployed due to Obama polices. Ten of millions of people have been added to the welfare roles since Obama's 2008 election. Obama's policies,Obama's agenda, who else would someone blame for the consequences?
Thanks for NOT replying relevantly in place of Rogue.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah what do you know canadian puke?
Being Canadian makes it not so? You say Hitler was a tyrant and killer, but not being German makes it not so? Poor loser, no reply, resorts to ad hominem (look it up)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Why hasn't Boehner and the republican party congressmen or Cruz and the tea party file impeachment charges on President Obama if the terrorist conspiracy of a Keynan Birth Certificate is true?
They have had 5 years to impeach President Obama on perjury charges, falsifying legal documents, tampering with evidence, etc.
Senator Cruz was born in Canada. Does this make him eligible to be elected President of the United States of America?
If so, what is the difference between President Obama’s alleged natural born citizen status and Cruz’s status?
Senator McCain’s Natural born citizen status was also questioned when he ran for the presidency.. He refused to show his birth certificate..
The Republican Party and the Tea Party congressmen have accepted President Obama’a birth certificate as proof that he is a natural born citizen.
Maybe, those who disagree with their congressman for not pursuing the fake birth certificate, they should vote them out and vote one who will pursue the fake birth certificate matter.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

This is for La Jacqueau, NO, I did not write this and I do not know who did so please do not accuse me of plagiarism. If I did know the source, I would have given that person the credit!
But I do agree with this!

Two Statements that speak volumes:

Irony 1
“We are told NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics."
BUT on the other hand……. "We are also encouraged TO judge ALL Gun Owners by the actions of a few lunatics."

How is that supposed to work.....?????

Irony 2
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 47 million people as of the most recent figures available in 2013.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."
Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Thus Ends Today's Lesson On Irony

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

If a Conservative does not support gay marriages, he is a homophobic. But if a Libtard bashes gays, why he really did not intend to do it!!!

TruthRevolt Victory!
MSNBC Suspends Baldwin

Thanks to you, TruthRevolt scored a major victory today as MSNBC suspended annouced it is suspending Alec Baldwin's Up Late in the wake of his anti-gay slurs we have been reporting on for the last several days.

In a statement on the MSNBC website, Baldwin apologizes to his "loyal fans," as well as to his "colleagues at msnbc," saying:

I did not intend to hurt or offend anyone with my choice of words, but clearly I have – and for that I am deeply sorry. Words are important. I understand that, and will choose mine with great care going forward. What I said and did this week, as I was trying to protect my family, was offensive and unacceptable. Behavior like this undermines hard-fought rights that I vigorously support. I understand “Up Late” will be taken off the schedule for tonight and next week.

The suspension comes following a petition campaign by TruthRevolt seeking action from MSNBC against Baldwin for his most recent bigoted remarks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it ain't so Frank.
Really? A guy in office lying to us?
Maybe if the last two decades didn't set the gold standard for govt lies... people would pay more attention.
He is just the most recent guy to lie for the govt.
You can't possibly know if he is the most corrupt in the last 25 years, let alone history.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>George H. W. Bush didn't get re-elcted because he couldn't keep his campaign promise not to raise taxes, even though he couldn't stop the Democrats in Congress from raising taxes. Politicians should be held responsible for not keeping campaign promises. Obama on the other hand flat out lied every day of his life. Obama lied in 2008 when he stated that he would never sign any bill that didn't have bi-partisan support. >>>>>That is the biggest lie.<<<<< Obama flat out lied when he claimed he would get members of both parties to work together,that can never happen as log as Obama continues to push his agenda without caring about the consequences. Two hundred and eighty five million people will be adversely effected by Obama lie that 'If you like your health insurance,you can keep it' but Obama doesn't care about what is best for 285 million people only what is best for Obama. The ObamaKare legislation is not about health care,it is about 22,000 pages of regulations,rules and taxes designed to control the population and take money from the working people.'If you like your health insurance, you can keep it' is only the tip of the iceberg,Obama is planning to sink our country worst than the Titanic.
It is his Libtardian Logic. If it is a Republican lying, it is bad. But if a Democrat stretches the truth, well he meant well so I will give him a pass.
Bill Clinton lied about sex and to protect his wife, so that is okay. But because they found not WMD program in Iraq after the war, Bush LIED!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Chester A. Arthur - Republican President of the United States of America
His father was born in Ireland, making him a British subject.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>His father was a minister and abolitionist who moved frequently around the Vermont area,this was not uncommon for a minister in the 1820's. Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day,he was a Kenyan British Subject on a student visa. Barack Obama's father never immigrated to the United States.
Ah, but the question is not where his father was born but whether his father was a U.S. citizen at the time of his son's birth!!!
Since both of Ted Cruz's parents where U.S. citizens at the time of his birth in CANADA, Ted is a NBC!!!
I wonder if Chauncey agrees that if Ted was issued a DS-1350, that he is recognized as an NBC? I mean, Chauncey claims to work at out Embassies, so he must know that fact!
Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Jacques,
I have been reading up on the turboprop that Sen. Inhofe's son crashed.
It's a pretty tricky bird in an engine-out situation. It requires a well-seasoned, professional captain to bring her home safely, and not the garden variety pilot who thinks he is invincible and can do it all.
This is not only a very tragic event for the Inhofe family and friends, but one which should have and coud have been prevented with proper training.

The NTSB also has no regulatory power and their findings are not used in a court of law. They appaently make recomendations to the FAA, who then imposes rules and regulations.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

It would be funny if Barrack was issued the British equivalent of our DS-1350 when he was born?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I have been reading up on the turboprop that Sen. Inhofe's son crashed.
It's a pretty tricky bird in an engine-out situation. It requires a well-seasoned, professional captain to bring her home safely, and not the garden variety pilot who thinks he is invincible and can do it all.
This is not only a very tragic event for the Inhofe family and friends, but one which should have and coud have been prevented with proper training.
The NTSB also has no regulatory power and their findings are not used in a court of law. They appaently make recomendations to the FAA, who then imposes rules and regulations.
loose
Mitsubishi MU-2s are noted for their high Vmc (Velocity, minimum control) and have high-load wings and spoilers and are noted for having high accident rates caused by loss of control in a single engine situation.
About 1978 I was at Danley Field Montgomery, AL when a MU-2 lost an engine of take off. The pilot elected to do a forced landing and shut off the good engine too (to avoid a stall/spin) and put it in a corn field. The aircraft remained upright, was totaled but everyone walked away from it.
Stall/spins are almost always fatal. I suggest anyone learning how to fly take an hour of acrobatic training in a Citabria. We all do stalls in which you lose a hundred or so feet in a small single engines plane but in a spin you can lose a thousand feet and if you are a traffic pattern altitude and you induce a spin, you are DEAD!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

I had an acquaintance who out ranked me but was not as good a pilot as I went to the FWQC and spun-in a T-42 at Napier Field, Dothan, AL. He was lucky that he induced the spin at just five feet above the ground on short final and kept the plane upright but totaled it and he had an instructor pilot on board too.
The Beech T-42 also had a high Vmc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

One of the things that made the Cessna Citation series a hit was the ultra-low Vmc which was below Vs1 and was difficult to induce a spin. The Citations were the first light jets to get single-pilot certification unlike the Lear jets.
The Lear jets were faster, flew higher but had high Vs1&2 and a much higher Vmc and where therefore had higher accident rates even with two pilots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

This Cessna Citation crashed at the OLD Atlantic City airport (now closed) because the runways where to short for his airplane. When the nearby Navy airfield closed it was reopened as the New Atlantic City, NY airport and the old one closed.

[Cessna] Citation Jet Crashes On Short Runway In Atlantic City NJ & Ends Up In The Bay
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This Cessna Citation crashed at the OLD Atlantic City airport (now closed) because the runways where to short for his airplane. When the nearby Navy airfield closed it was reopened as the New Atlantic City, NY airport and the old one closed.
[Cessna] Citation Jet Crashes On Short Runway In Atlantic City NJ & Ends Up In The Bay
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If you notice that the jets registration number is "OY-Jet". "OY" means it is registered in ..... Denmark. This Cessna Citation does not have the range to cross the Atlantic with out stops so It probably either did a stop in Iceland or in Ireland and Gander, NF, Canada.
I know, I know, eye est jest a stupit helichopper driver.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Chester A. Arthur - Republican President of the United States of America
His father was born in Ireland, making him a British subject.
<quoted text>
Ah, but the question is not where his father was born but whether his father was a U.S. citizen at the time of his son's birth!!!
Since both of Ted Cruz's parents where U.S. citizens at the time of his birth in CANADA, Ted is a NBC!!!
I wonder if Chauncey agrees that if Ted was issued a DS-1350, that he is recognized as an NBC? I mean, Chauncey claims to work at out Embassies, so he must know that fact!
Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
Rouge seems to believe in the fiction that a DS-1350 is a certificate of natural born citizenship. It isn't.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it ain't so Frank.
Really? A guy in office lying to us?
Maybe if the last two decades didn't set the gold standard for govt lies... people would pay more attention.
He is just the most recent guy to lie for the govt.
You can't possibly know if he is the most corrupt in the last 25 years, let alone history.
<quoted text>
It is his Libtardian Logic. If it is a Republican lying, it is bad. But if a Democrat stretches the truth, well he meant well so I will give him a pass.
Bill Clinton lied about sex and to protect his wife, so that is okay. But because they found not WMD program in Iraq after the war, Bush LIED!!!
LOL...Clinton didn't lie to protect his wife.
He lied to protect himself. His wife was just fine.

In religipublitard logic people are pissed that Bush lied about weapons.

Had nothing to do with vaporizing people who had done nothing wrong.

We kill with absolute impunity. Women, children.. just doesn't matter to us. It will all be censored out in the end. We will get to write history and this someday will be justified.

Yeah... people are pissed about the reason Bush re-invaded Iraq for nothing...just stop talking about "logic" Rouge. You obviously barely possess it, you can hardly be considered an authority.

Rouge Scholar is the perfect name for you. How did you hit THAT so sqarely on the head?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Rouge seems to believe in the fiction that a DS-1350 is a certificate of natural born citizenship. It isn't.
I tried explaining that pages ago.

He does knot understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,080,243
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min TRD 67,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min truth 48,914
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 45,797
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 463
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 295
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 21 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000