BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#179564 Nov 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Art II Sect I clause 5
THEY MEET the 'criteria of:
or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;
http://constitutionus.com/
According to the argument presented... they do NOT meet his (Dale's) criteria as they were never citizens to begin with.

How could they be citizens if their mothers and or fathers were not American?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179566 Nov 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. MI6,not M16, and yes, I know the difference.
It was not appropriate to mention Bush, period.
Oh, and seeing as you like to mention Obama every time something seemingly goes wrong :
1. Price of gas a the pump goes up. Rogue says : "Obama's fault";
2. DJIA goes down. Rogue says : "Obama's fault".
Well, we have this going on these days :
3. Price of gas is heading below $3.00 a gallon.
4. DJIA at record high.
Er, hmm, Rogue, since 1 and 1 were Obama's fault, or doing, who is responsible for 3 and 4?
Since Obama has been occupying the White House cost of living has skyrocketed,but salaries have been stagnate. Tens of millions of people are unemployed due to Obama polices. Ten of millions of people have been added to the welfare roles since Obama's 2008 election. Obama's policies,Obama's agenda, who else would someone blame for the consequences?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179567 Nov 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it ain't so Frank.
Really? A guy in office lying to us?
Maybe if the last two decades didn't set the gold standard for govt lies... people would pay more attention.
He is just the most recent guy to lie for the govt.
You can't possibly know if he is the most corrupt in the last 25 years, let alone history.
George H. W. Bush didn't get re-elcted because he couldn't keep his campaign promise not to raise taxes, even though he couldn't stop the Democrats in Congress from raising taxes. Politicians should be held responsible for not keeping campaign promises. Obama on the other hand flat out lied every day of his life. Obama lied in 2008 when he stated that he would never sign any bill that didn't have bi-partisan support. >>>>>That is the biggest lie.<<<<< Obama flat out lied when he claimed he would get members of both parties to work together,that can never happen as log as Obama continues to push his agenda without caring about the consequences. Two hundred and eighty five million people will be adversely effected by Obama lie that 'If you like your health insurance,you can keep it' but Obama doesn't care about what is best for 285 million people only what is best for Obama. The ObamaKare legislation is not about health care,it is about 22,000 pages of regulations,rules and taxes designed to control the population and take money from the working people.'If you like your health insurance, you can keep it' is only the tip of the iceberg,Obama is planning to sink our country worst than the Titanic.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179568 Nov 15, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Chester A. Arthur - Republican President of the United States of America
His father was born in Ireland, making him a British subject.
His father was a minister and abolitionist who moved frequently around the Vermont area,this was not uncommon for a minister in the 1820's. Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day,he was a Kenyan British Subject on a student visa. Barack Obama's father never immigrated to the United States.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#179569 Nov 15, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale...Dale...Dale???
You do know who John Bingham was, right? He was a Radical Republican who offered an opinion before the House while he was a Congressman. That's right, the statement you hold dear is not law, it was an opinion.
Silly boy...run along now before Mommy finds you suing her computer again.
John Bingham was the absolute expert on immigration,as it applied to The Constitution.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#179570 Nov 15, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! No, it keeps dropping off the fingers of you liberals.
I know, happens to liberals who shake hands with birthers like you.

Ottawa

#179571 Nov 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know La Jacqueau does not think Reuters leans left but here is a classic example. There is a difference between a "spy aircraft" and a "reconnaissance airplane". A "spy plane" does not look like a "spy plane".
The very first Pan Am commercial jet that went to Moscow was a "spy plane" in that they had hidden cameras and recording devices! A Navy P-what ever is a "patrol" plane that is marked "U.S. Navy" and is therefore not a spy anything. Sure the P-8 is a military version of a Boeing 737 but a P-8 is not painted as a Southwestern airliner, is it? And that is a Liberal mindset!
U.S. Navy to declare Boeing's P-8A spy plane ready for use: sources
Reuters 13 hours ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The U.S. Navy is expected to announce soon that Boeing Co's P-8A aircraft, a long-range maritime surveillance plane based on the company's 737 airliner, is ready for initial operational use, sources familiar with the program said.
The Navy plans to buy 117 of the new anti-submarine and anti-surface warfare planes to replace its P-3 spy planes built by Lockheed Martin Corp.
Boeing won the contract to build the P-8A planes in 2004 and the plane had its first flight in 2009.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-navy-declare-boeings-...
What're you talking about? Tell me something I don't know. The French were the first westerners to fly into Moscow with cameras, thereby granting Alan Dulles's request that they do so, as at that time, no U.S. commercial airliners flew to Russia. Caravelles carried the cameras. Long time ago, I know, but it happened.

Ottawa

#179572 Nov 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know La Jacqueau does not think Reuters leans left but here is a classic example. There is a difference between a "spy aircraft" and a "reconnaissance airplane". A "spy plane" does not look like a "spy plane".
The very first Pan Am commercial jet that went to Moscow was a "spy plane" in that they had hidden cameras and recording devices! A Navy P-what ever is a "patrol" plane that is marked "U.S. Navy" and is therefore not a spy anything. Sure the P-8 is a military version of a Boeing 737 but a P-8 is not painted as a Southwestern airliner, is it? And that is a Liberal mindset!
U.S. Navy to declare Boeing's P-8A spy plane ready for use: sources
Reuters 13 hours ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The U.S. Navy is expected to announce soon that Boeing Co's P-8A aircraft, a long-range maritime surveillance plane based on the company's 737 airliner, is ready for initial operational use, sources familiar with the program said.
The Navy plans to buy 117 of the new anti-submarine and anti-surface warfare planes to replace its P-3 spy planes built by Lockheed Martin Corp.
Boeing won the contract to build the P-8A planes in 2004 and the plane had its first flight in 2009.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-navy-declare-boeings-...
FYI, La Nado, they will be replacing Orions, right?

What's more, how is this Reuters report "left leaning?" It tells it exactly how it is, not an opinion piece like your crappy so-called WND.com and Foxnews.com reporting.

Ottawa

#179573 Nov 15, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
"You work three jobs?... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --George W. Bush speaking to a divorced mother of three in Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005
And this from the guy who barely worked at one job, and none before entering politics. Didn't even do community work. Oh, my bad, yes he did have jobs - working for the BinLaden consortium, some say.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179575 Nov 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is going to be a real gem.
Anytime someone opens with knowing the mind of god (doesn't matter which one)... you are in for a treat.
"for thousands of years" is promising as well.
We do know there is a "cure". Hence, he had better not be referring to death. That would be super lame and anticlimactic.
You may now enlighten us.
Poverty!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#179576 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I know, happens to liberals who shake hands with birthers like you.
LMAO!!! Impossibility, I don't associate with liberals!
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#179577 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
And this from the guy who barely worked at one job, and none before entering politics. Didn't even do community work. Oh, my bad, yes he did have jobs - working for the BinLaden consortium, some say.
Yeah what do you know canadian puke?

Ottawa

#179579 Nov 15, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure, Buckwheat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tCAffMSWSzYXX
Obama Admits He Is A Muslim
I'd say you need to stop watching only Madcow and top honkey Mathews and get all the news.
What a fool. What a hater. I watched that video yesterday and have already commented on it.

Did you not bother reading the disclaimer at the beginning that says this video does not prove that Obama said any such thing?

Them, for 15 boring minutes or whatever, we watch for THAT moment where he says he is Muslim. And we watch and watch and watch. ZILCH. Not wonder the court count is now 210-0.

Don't you feel any shame? Don't you mind looking like a fool? And does my being Canadian and saying you're a loser makes it not so?

Ottawa

#179580 Nov 15, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bMUgNg7aD8MXX
Obama: "My Muslim Faith"
Funny, I've never spoke of my Buddhist faith.
Obama in the interview : "John McCain does not talk about my Muslim faith..."

That's an admittance of Muslim faith? As I just wrote in my last post, don't you even feel any shame, reporting such inexactitudes? Such hater made-up sentences?

Ottawa

#179581 Nov 15, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Bucky me boy, I can back up what I say. and I never lie, I don't have to, the truth is on my side.
You did provide it. Descends you below the bottom-feeder lever. You didn't read the disclaimer, didn't watch it all and if you did, did not "get" it. Once a loser, always...

Ottawa

#179582 Nov 15, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
gee, sorry Mr. Ford, but its right there, look at it and then kiss my white ass.
Is it possible that some much hate and ignorance be present in one person...you?

How can you be brimming with so much hate and ignorance all at once? Can you explain how that happened? Were you born like that, were they acquired? Methinks a bit of both.

Ottawa

#179583 Nov 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is going to be a real gem.
Anytime someone opens with knowing the mind of god (doesn't matter which one)... you are in for a treat.
"for thousands of years" is promising as well.
We do know there is a "cure". Hence, he had better not be referring to death. That would be super lame and anticlimactic.
You may now enlighten us.
But, Scrutiny, you forget. He and LRS speak with Jesus daily. So he must be right.

Ottawa

#179584 Nov 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Since Obama has been occupying the White House cost of living has skyrocketed,but salaries have been stagnate. Tens of millions of people are unemployed due to Obama polices. Ten of millions of people have been added to the welfare roles since Obama's 2008 election. Obama's policies,Obama's agenda, who else would someone blame for the consequences?
Thanks for NOT replying relevantly in place of Rogue.

Ottawa

#179585 Nov 15, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah what do you know canadian puke?
Being Canadian makes it not so? You say Hitler was a tyrant and killer, but not being German makes it not so? Poor loser, no reply, resorts to ad hominem (look it up)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#179586 Nov 15, 2013
Why hasn't Boehner and the republican party congressmen or Cruz and the tea party file impeachment charges on President Obama if the terrorist conspiracy of a Keynan Birth Certificate is true?
They have had 5 years to impeach President Obama on perjury charges, falsifying legal documents, tampering with evidence, etc.
Senator Cruz was born in Canada. Does this make him eligible to be elected President of the United States of America?
If so, what is the difference between President Obama’s alleged natural born citizen status and Cruz’s status?
Senator McCain’s Natural born citizen status was also questioned when he ran for the presidency.. He refused to show his birth certificate..
The Republican Party and the Tea Party congressmen have accepted President Obama’a birth certificate as proof that he is a natural born citizen.
Maybe, those who disagree with their congressman for not pursuing the fake birth certificate, they should vote them out and vote one who will pursue the fake birth certificate matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,206,839
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min scirocco 52,336
Word (Dec '08) 22 min RACE 5,152
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min RACE 5,818
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 27 min RACE 7,993
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Graham Cracker 51,878
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,315
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]